You could have taken her head off!
你们还有多少人
Is there anymore of you?
-别 冷静 -挺猛的是吧
- No, easy, easy. - Huh? Tough guy?
-别紧张 -说话
- Easy. - Huh?
我没把你脑浆爆出来 你走大运了
You are so lucky I don't blow your brains out!
-妈了个巴子的 -别激动
- Goddamn! - Hey, just relax.
-我会 -坐下 去坐下
- Oh, I'm gonna get-- - Sit down, sit down!
进去 坐着
Get in there, sit down!
好 好的
Okay, okay, whoa.
给老子坐下
Sit down!
你看见没 我一开枪
Did you see that, I shot the gun,
嘣 他的枪就脱手了 就这样
boom, right out of his hand! Ha, right there.
你能不能别哭了 行吗
Now you have to stop crying, okay?
搞得我真的 真的很烦躁
It's making me really, really nervous.
你去那边 到椅子那儿坐下 好吗
You gotta sit down right, right in that chair, okay?
好了 我就坐这儿
Okay, I'll sit here.
牢牢盯着大门
And keep my eyes on the door.
好了
Okay.
我帽子呢
Where's my hat?
把我帽子递来 就在那儿
Get my hat, it's right over there.
对
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
把收音机也给我
Give me the radio, too.
咱们放点音乐
Let's have some music.
对 放那儿就行了
Ah, yeah, just sit it right there.
现在你出去吧
Now, get, get outta here.
你赶快滚出去
You, you get the fuck outta here.
♪ 陌生之人或可收获的爱情 ♪
♪ The love that a stranger might receive ♪
♪ 你释下魔咒 我甘愿臣服 ♪
♪ You cast your spell and I went under ♪
♪ 我又如此不愿离去 ♪
♪ I find it so difficult to leave ♪
局长来了
The Chief has arrived.
好戏开演了
It is on now.
我有个想法
I got an idea.
步话机给我 快点
Let me see the walkie, c'mon.
步话机呢 快点
Where's the walkie? Hmm? C'mon.
好了 拿着 谢谢
Okay, here, thank you.
唱这个
Sing this.
怎么 你不喜欢迪伦的歌♥
What? You don't like Dylan?
鲍勃·迪伦:美国摇滚 民谣艺术家 2016年获得诺贝尔文学奖
是吗
Huh?
什么样的警♥察♥会不喜欢鲍勃·迪伦
What kind of cop doesn't like Dylan?
什么样的人能不喜欢鲍勃·迪伦
What kind of person doesn't like Dylan?
让你唱
Sing!
♪ 若是街上有个可怜的男孩 ♪
♪ If there's a poor boy on the street ♪
♪ 便让他坐我那一席吧 ♪
♪ Then let him have my seat ♪
♪ 因为今宵 我在此 与你共度 ♪
♪ Cause tonight I'll be stayin' here with you ♪
这才对嘛
Now we're getting somewhere.
操蛋的美♥国♥佬♥
Bloody Americans.
他们就不能待在自己国家吗
Why can't they just stay home?
去三楼做战略布置
Set up on the second floor, let's go.
我们要占用银行办公室
We're gonna use the bank offices.
都动起来 早上好先生们
Stay active, morning gentlemen.
我们没时间浪费了 快点
We don't have time to waste, that's it.
瑞典首次人♥质♥挟持事件
The first ever hostage crisis in Sweden.
我们现在在直播吗
Are we live?
在播着呢
We're live.
好了 大家
Alright everybody.
我是警♥察♥局长马特森
This is Chief Mattsson.
-蹲下 蹲下 -我出来了
- Get down, get down. - Coming out.
你最好别拿着枪
You better not be armed!
没没没 没枪
No, no, no, not armed.
你叫什么
What's your name?
你可以称呼我
You can call me
法外狂徒 知道了吗
the Outlaw, huh?
记住阿♥拉♥莫
Remember the Alamo.
阿♥拉♥莫:得克萨斯州城市
你没事吧 文特
You alright, Vinter?
-怎么回事 -打住
- What happened? - Oh, oh,
你担心的是警♥察♥吗
you worried about the cop?
那你的这些员工呢
Ah, how 'bout that you guys, huh?
他第一个关心的竟然是警♥察♥
First thing he wants to know is how the cop is!
别费这个劲担心他了
Don't worry about him!
滚出去吧 跟你没关系了
Get outta here, huh, we're done with you now.
滚出去 快走 跑起来
Get outta here, huh, go on, beat it.
快点 听见我的话了 不用你管了
Beat it, you heard me. Oh, God, we're done with you.
去医院吧
Get to the hospital.
我不会走的
I'm not leaving.
你们俩是要交杯还是干嘛
Hey, you guys having a drink or what?
你要跟他啰嗦还是跟我谈
You wanna talk to him or me?
我想和林德小姐说句话
I would like to talk with Ms. Lind.
她在这儿吗
She here?
在啊 她挺好 站起来
Yeah, she's fine, stand up, stand up.
是你吗
Is that you?
其他人呢
Where are the others?
现在轮到我说话
I'm doing the talking.
知道了吗
Alright?
把贡纳尔·瑟伦松给我带来
Bring me Gunnar Sorensson.
现在
Now.
贡纳尔·瑟伦松么
Gunnar Sorensson?
没错
That's right.
从卡尔马监狱带来
From Kalmar Prison.
卡尔马:瑞典东南港口城市
这我们做不到
We can't do that.
那我来告诉你
Let me tell you,
你现在能干什么 不能干什么
what you can and cannot do, alright?
听我说 往前走 走路就好
Listen to me, just walk, just walk.
好了 放松 跪下 别紧张
Alright. Nice and easy, get down, real easy, I mean easy.
把贡纳尔·瑟伦松带来
Bring me Gunnar Sorensson
下午三点之前给我带来
by 3 p.M.,
不然我就一枪崩了她的头 懂了吗
or I'm gonna shoot her in the head, okay?
别 冷静 牛仔小哥
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, cowboy,
你别这样 别伤着她了
you don't want to do that. You don't want to hurt her.
既然你来了银行
Now you've come to a bank.
你是要钱吗
You want money?
说得没错 钱
That's right, money.
起来 我要
Right, I want
一百万
one million
美元
US dollars
无标记那种的
un-marked.
听见没有
You hear me?
美元 那会需要不少时间
American? That'll take some time to--
我还要两把手♥枪♥
And I want two pistols,
一辆逃亡用的车 防弹背心
and a getaway car and bulletproof vests,
也要给人♥质♥准备
for, for the hostages, too.
我们这边也太被动了
That's a little one sided.
你说的人♥质♥是谁 只有你吗 牛仔
And who is this hostage, just you, cowboy?
我和贡纳尔 你听不懂人话吗
Me and Gunnar, you get it?
事成之后我们会放女士们走的
We will let the ladies go when it's over.
等我们自♥由♥了
When we're free.
我会跟上面谈谈的
I'll talk with the Ministry.
给我们几个小时
Give us a few hours.
我还以为跟我谈的人能有点权力
I thought I was talking to somebody with some authority?
我以为跟我谈的人是抢银行的
I thought I was talking to a bank robber?
别让我在这层楼再看到什么警♥察♥
Better not see any cops on this floor.
听见没
Huh?
我就在楼上
I'm gonna be upstairs.
你没事儿吧
You alright?
过来吧
C'mon.
拿几个麦克风过来
Bring those mics please.
有清晰视野的时候再开枪 对吧
Only if you have a clear shot, right?
是啊 我知道
Yes, I understand.
所有人退到线后
Everybody behind the line.
电影精选列表