我爸?他死了
My dad? He's dead.
- 哦 他没撑住 - 他撑不住了
- Yeah, so he's not holding up. - So he's holding down.
对 总之 我们有个演出
Yeah, so anyway, we've got this one gig.
我们还缺个鼓手 因为总是有意外发生
We're still short a drummer because things happen.
你们真是太够意思了
That's very kind of you, though.
不过 金属乐队呢
So this Metallica thing,
我们是老搭档...一起四十年了
we're a couple... four decades into it.
- 你们的记录... - 你不用离开金属
- Your track record is... - You don't need to leave Metallica.
- 你可以留在金属乐队 - 就一次演出
- You can stay in Metallica. - It's just one gig, yeah.
如果他们可以找人替代你一晚就好了
I mean, if they can find someone else for a night.
- 就一次演出 一个晚上 - 就一晚
- It's just one gig, one night. - It's one night.
不过 我听说
I have, however, heard
那个红辣椒乐队的
that Chad Smith,
- 查德·史密斯 - 嗯
- the Red Hot Chili Peppers, - Yeah.
我不知道你们是否听说过
I don't know if you've heard of that,
我相信他可能在找演出机会
I believe he may be looking for a gig.
我真正想问你们的是 在见了所有这些人之后...
My question to you really is, having seen everybody...
- 是 - ...你们还需要鼓手吗?
- Yeah. - ...do you need a drummer?
这是摇滚乐队
It's a rock band.
- 摇滚乐队都有鼓手 - 为什么?
- No rock band doesn't have a drummer. - Why?
- 是啊 - 我组建了19支乐队
- Yeah. - I've put together 19 bands,
其中三支乐队的歌♥曲 都上过排行榜第一
three of whom have had number one hits.
- 真的? - 而他们中没有一人
- Really? - Not one of those people
演奏过乐器
played an instrument.
非常感谢你们邀请我
Thank you so much for having me.
我们还有一位要面试的
We got one more. We got one more.
- 嗨 - 不错 你好
- Hi. - Good to know. Hello.
- 嗨 我们通过电♥话♥ 迪迪 是吗? - 嗨
- Hi. We spoke on the phone. Didi, yeah? - Hi.
你好吗?对 我是迪迪
How are you? Yeah, that's me.
- 嗨 我是西蒙 幸会 - 嗨 西蒙 幸会
- Hi, I'm Simon. Nice to meet you. - Hi, Simon. Such a pleasure.
- 你叫什么名字? - 迪迪
- What's your name? - Didi.
- 迪迪 你好 - 嗨 幸会
- Didi. Hello. - Hi, such a pleasure.
- 是大卫吧 - 哇
- That'll be David. - Wow.
- 迪迪好 - 还有德里克
- Hello, Didi. - And Derek.
嗨 德里克 哇 我不敢相信...
Hi, Derek. Wow. I can't believe...
- 奈杰尔 - 你好
- Nigel. Yeah. - Hi.
好吧 我们来放一首歌♥ 看看你怎么发挥
All right, we're going to run a track down and see what you're like.
- 好的 - 我们这之后就结束了 对吧?
- Okay. - I think we're done after this, don't you?
- 太好了! - 漂亮!
- Yeah! - Go!
好!
Yes, yes!
成为刺脊乐队的最新鼓手 感觉如何?
How does it feel to be the latest drummer for Spinal Tap?
乐队有过很多鼓手
There's been a string, you know, of many drummers.
有些人遭遇了一些奇怪的结局
Some of them met with some, you know, strange endings.
作为最新的成员 你有什么感觉?
How do you feel being the newest member?
摇滚就是活在当下...
I mean, rock and roll is about living for today...
(迪迪·克罗克特 鼓手)
...把死亡留给明天
...and leaving dying for another day.
- 对 - 说得好
- Yeah. - Very good point.
我注意到他们 把你的鼓架设在那边了
I noticed they're setting up your drumkit over there.
是绿色的 你选那个颜色 有什么原因吗?
It's green. You chose that colour. Is there any reason for that?
是的 “胖墩”佩皮斯 是我心目中的英雄之一
Yeah. Stumpy Pepys is one of my personal heroes.
(“胖墩”约翰·佩皮斯)
我决定向他致敬
I decided to pay him a tribute for...
- 对 - ...纪念他去世的方式
- Right. - ...how he passed away,
他在一次奇怪的园艺事故中丧生
in a bizarre gardening accident, so...
所以是绿色和粉色的底座
Hence the green and the pink underheads
我们还要在那儿放些玫瑰
and we're setting up some roses there.
- 明白了 - 给我逝去的英雄
- I see. - That's for my fallen hero.
下一位是“胖墩”乔...
Next in line is Stumpy Joe...
(“胖墩乔” 埃里克)
不幸的是 他被别人的呕吐物
...who, unfortunately, choked on
噎住了
someone else's vomit.
- 是的 - 我有一套鼓 看起来像...
- Yes. - I have a kit that looks...
- 像是呕吐物? - 是的
- Like vomit? - Yeah.
是什么让它看起来像呕吐物?
What makes it look like vomit?
里面有小块玉米吗?
Are there little pieces of corn?
因为我注意到人们呕吐时
Because I always notice when people throw up,
呕吐物里总是有小玉米 即使他们并没吃玉米
there's always a little corn in there, even if they didn't eat corn.
我那套鼓是因为有黄色 和一些绿色和红色混在一起
There is yellow mixed up with green and red.
我注意到 这是你的零食? 你吃得很健康
And I notice, this your snack? You're eating very healthy.
我只是从所有摇滚悲剧中吸取了教训
I just have learned from all the rock and roll tragedies,
- 所以想试试 增加我的机会... - 哦
- and so wanna try and up my chances of... - Right.
- 躲避这个...这个“诅咒” - 我明白你的意思
- ...maybe, dodging this... this "curse." - I see what you're saying. I see.
- 我请大家 - 好吧 我要一个杏仁
- I'm offering. - All right. Well, I'll take an almond.
- 干杯 - 好的 干杯
- Cheers. - All right. Yeah, cheers.
- 叮 - 叮
- Dink. Right. - Dink.
主啊 分手时好艰难
Lord, it's hard when you break up
主啊 我哭了
Lord, I'm crying
主啊 我哭了
Lord, I'm crying
我很好奇你为什么选择了新奥尔良
I'm curious as to why you chose New Orleans.
有场演出取消了 体育馆就空出了一个档期
There was a cancellation, an open... a date opened up at the arena
所以我们才会到这儿来
and that was really why we came here.
- 真的吗? - 是的
- Really? There was, like... - Yeah.
- ...突然间 - 突然间
- ...all of a sudden... - All of a sudden.
谁本来要在那演出的?
Who was supposed to be there?
与斯托米·丹尼尔斯共度一晚
An Evening With Stormy Daniels.
- 她被取消了啊 - 对 所以...
- That was cancelled. - Cancelled, so they...
就为我们让出档期了
And so that made way for us.
- 你就趁机插♥进♥去? - 对 直接上了
- And you slid in? Yeah. - Slid right in. Yeah.
- 谢天谢地我们找到鼓手了 - 是啊
- Thank God we found someone. - Yeah.
- 她很棒 - 令人难以置信
- She's great. - She's unbelievable.
- 她太棒了 - 她很出色
- She's bloody great. - She's great.
你觉得一个女孩 怎么会成长为一名鼓手的?
How do you suppose a girl grows up, like, becoming a drummer?
因为这不是很自然的 这不像...
You know, because it's not natural. It doesn't...
是饮食和锻炼的缘故吧
It's eating, exercise, you know.
那是人活下去都必须做的 不是我指的
That's how one continues living and that's not what
- 我说的是 - 如今
- I'm talking about. - These days, you know,
她们能成为任何东西
they can be anything.
这是什么?
What's this?
把盘子拿开
Move your plate.
- 那要拿去哪? - 等一下
- Where's that gonna go? - Wait a minute.
我准备了三人份传统的卡津风味晚餐
I have prepared a traditional Cajun dinner for three.
拿起你的叉子和刀子 直接开动就行了
You can take your forks, your knives, and just go right at that.
好吧 我们试试
All right, we'll try it.
- 非常感谢 - 谢谢
- Thank you so much. - Thank you. Great.
- 看起来很漂亮 - 不客气
- It looks lovely, yeah. - You're welcome. You're welcome.
好吧 对我来说
Okay. For me,
我不是不想冒险
and I'm not trying to be unadventurous,
但我觉得玉米可能是...
but I think the corn is...
- 我唯一能吃的东西 - 可能是最安全的选择
- probably the only thing I can eat. - Probably the safest bet. Yeah.
我可能会试试香肠
I might try the bangers.
别吓着鬼了
Don't try to scare the ghost.
- 别跟鬼说话 别喊“吓” - 怎么了?
- Don't try to talk to them or yell "Boo." - What is this?
别这样
Don't do that.
把那些监视器升很高 好吧?
And get those monitors up really, really high, all right?
- 抱歉 - 因为这房♥子...
- Excuse me. - Because this house is...
你好
Hello, hello.
- 你们在干什么? - 我们在吃晚饭
- What's this? - We're having dinner.
这是“邪影现踪之旅”
Well, this is Sinister Sightings.
这个旅游团 专办灵异之旅
It's a tour group, haunted tours.
我每天都在同一时间带团过来
I bring them through every day, around the same time.
所以请别介意 嗨
So don't mind us. Hi.
你们继续吃饭吧
You guys go right ahead and have your dinner.
这太棒了 我看到那个...
Now see, this is great. I see the...
- 这是你们的乐器? - 是的
- These your instruments? - Yes. Yeah.
你知道哪位音乐家住在这里吗?
Well, you know, musically, you know who lives here?
- 不知道 - 我的天
- No. - Oh, my goodness.
胖子多米诺、路易斯·阿姆斯特朗
Fats Domino, Louis Armstrong.
- 他们死了 - 哪都不住了
- They're dead. - They don't live anywhere.
是的 他们死了 但他们的灵魂住在这里
Yes, they're dead. Well, their spirits live here, yeah.
把它们升高一点 其实这...
Put those up high now. Actually, this...
这个没人提过
电影精选列表