- Yeah. - Like, as in, it got a lot of attention.
- 对 确实如此 - 你知道...
- Yeah, it did. - You know...
你是说 不管好坏 有媒体曝光就是好事?
And you're of the mind, any press is good press, even bad?
- 嗯 有点那意思 - 明白了
- Well, there is a bit of that. - Yeah.
比如 巨石阵落到大钢琴上
Like, you know, dropping Stonehenge on a grand piano
然后压坏埃尔顿·约翰的腿
and crushing Elton John's legs.
这种事你会一直记得 对吧?
That stays with you, doesn't it?
- 我们正在康复 这么说吧... - 是啊
- We're healing up. Let's say this... - Yeah.
我们正在康复
We're healing up.
你觉得你能重返舞台吗?
And do you feel like you could perform again?
我们一直在以各种形式回归舞台
We keep bouncing back in some form or another.
但这是一次很艰难的回归
And this was a tough bounce.
没有比这更艰难的回归了
There's no tougher bounce than having, you know,
因为450公斤的巨石阵落在了你身上
a thousand-pound Stonehenge thing fall on top of you.
- 是啊 - 那是...那是...
- Yeah. - That's... That's...
嗯 生活中很少有如此大的打击
Well, there are a few blows in life that might beat that, but not many.
对
Yeah. Yeah.
在公共图书馆醒过来 才发现晕倒了 还拉在了裤子里
Waking up in public library, having passed out and shat yourself.
那也算一次吧
That'd be another one.
自从住院之后 你和他说过话吗?
Have you talked to him since... since the hospital?
说过的
I have, yeah.
住院后 我们互道“你感觉怎么样?”
After being in hospital, we said, you know, "How are you feeling?"
他的膝盖还是不行 他不能...
He's still got this knee thing, where he can't...
他可以做这个 仅此而已
Well, he can do this, but that's all he can do.
那他...就像个犹太人在祷告一样
Well, then he... It's like, almost like a Jewish guy davening.
就像在以色列的哭墙边那样
I mean, like, at the Wailing Wall in Israel, and just go like that.
我想问题是 现在该怎么办?
I guess the question is, now what?
你能看到乐队的未来吗?
Do you see a future for the band?
我不知道 也许游轮
I don't know. Cruises, maybe.
你是说像...
You mean like a...
- 摇滚游轮 - 在大游轮上?
- Rock and roll cruise. - On a cruise ship?
对 那里有很多老年人
Yeah. With a lot of, you know, older people
他们四肢功能不全 行动不便
who don't have full use of their limbs.
我组建了一个名为“时尚男”的 阿卡贝拉说唱组合
I put together an acapella rap group called Mod Men.
又一次 除了我没人想到 阿卡贝拉说唱组合
Again, nobody had thought of acapella rap groups.
但阿卡贝拉说唱的问题是
But the problem with acapella rap, as it turns out,
它和单纯喊出押韵词之间
is there's a very thin line between acapella rap
区别非常小
and simply shouting threats that rhyme.
看看米克·贾格尔 他还在舞台上跑来跑去
I'm looking at Mick Jagger, who still runs around the stage.
- 是啊 - 你还在演出
- Yeah. Yeah. - You're still performing.
这些人都70多岁了 还在表演
These guys are in their 70s, they're still performing.
- 是啊 - 我成长在50年代
- Yeah. - I grew up in the '50s,
丹尼和少年组曾说 “摇滚乐将一直流行下去”
and Danny & the Juniors said, "Rock and Roll Was Here to Stay."
- 是啊 - 显然 他是对的
- Yeah. - And clearly, he was right.
- 他们是对的 - 对
- They were right. - Yeah.
那是什么原因呢? 仅仅是因为你喜欢演奏?
So what is it? Is it just that you love to play?
是吗?就这个原因还是...?
Is that... Is that it or...?
还有毒品
And drugs.
我决定写一本 关于我早年时的回忆录
I have decided to write a memoir of my early years,
斯考特尼的岁月 一个年少轻狂的毛头小子
the Squatney years, you know, as a young, wild teenager in Squatney.
是布鲁斯的书启发了我
I was inspired by Bruce's book.
布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀?
Bruce Springsteen?
《我是斯普林斯汀 要去巡演斯普利文汀》
I am Springsteen Going on Spreventine.
然后 你也喜欢发明东西
And then you also like to invent things.
- 你...你是个发明家 - 没错
- I mean, you're... You're an inventor. - I do, yeah.
我想...
I think...
去野餐时 如果有折叠酒杯会怎样?
what if you could go on a picnic and have a folding wine glass?
是用有机玻璃做的
It's acrylic sides...
- 哦 - ...四面用铰链连着
- Yeah. - ...four sides with hinges.
倒酒进去...
Pour the wine...
- 做成功了吗? - 没有
- And that was successful? Yeah. - No.
让我告诉你真♥相♥吧
I'll tell you the truth.
和大卫的妻子上♥床♥的人是我
I had sex with David's wife.
真的?大卫知道吗?
Really? Does David know about this?
不知道
No.
- 你就假装进来逛店 - 好吧
- You pretend that you came in. - Okay.
好吧 先生 我...
Okay. Sir, I...
但是要用不同的口音
But with a different accent.
先生?
Sir?
- 不对 我们换个方式 - 不对?
- No. Let's do it the other way. - No?
- 好吧 - 你能不能...
- All right. - Do you.
如果我带给你半轮圣乔治...
If I brought in a half a wheel of the San Jorge...
奎若...
Qui-jo...
那该怎么说 奎若?
What is it, Que-jo?
- 你在说什么? - 就是奶酪的名字
- What's that you're saying? - Well, it's the name of it.
-“奎若”是什么? - 我不知道那词怎么说
- What's "Que-jo"? What's that? - I don't know that last part.
- 奎卓 - 奎卓
- Queijo. Queijo. - Queijo. Queijo.
- 奎...奎卓 - 奎卓
- Qua? Queijo. - Queijo.
- 奎卓 - 我们把这个留给...
- Queijo. - We'll save that for another...
如果我带了半轮圣乔治奶酪过来...
So if I brought in a half a wheel of the San...
哪一种?
Of which one?
-“奎卓”这种 - 怎么了?
- Queijo. - Yes?
如果我错了 你就纠正我
And, you know, you correct me if I'm wrong,
因为我也有可能搞错
because I could be wrong about this.
我们要等到你说完吗?
Should we wait until you finish?
对 让他把话先讲完吧
Yeah. Finish the sentence again, I think, yeah.
嗯 我想目前还没什么需要纠正的
Well, yeah. I mean, there's nothing to correct at this point.
- 好 有道理 - 我啥都还没说
- Okay. Good point. - I didn't say anything.
- 嗯 - 一旦我说了...
- Yeah. - Once I say it...
- 我们就可以纠正了 - ...对的
- Then we can correct. - ...then you can correct.
- 好吧 - 好吧
- Yeah. Yeah. - Yeah.
怎么了?有什么需要我纠正的吗?
Why? Is there something that I should be corrected on now?
- 还没有 - 没有 还没有
- Not yet. - No. Not yet.
- 我们等等吧 - 等等吧
- Let's wait. - We'll wait. We'll wait.
- 我注意到了... - 我觉得现在是个好时机
- I noticed... - I think now would be a good time.
我是说每个鼓手 刺脊乐队鼓手
I mean, every drummer, Spinal Tap drummer,
最后都会有个不幸的结局
they always wind up with an unfortunate ending.
你是不是觉得自己很幸运
And do you feel, like, lucky that you're the one
最终能够打破那个诅咒?
that was able to break that curse?
我是说 你幸存下来了
I mean, you're the one that survived.
是啊 我被幸存者的愧疚感包围着
I do. I'm wrapped with survivor's guilt.
哦 我看你还是吃得很健康的
Yeah, I see you're still eating healthy.
我还在尽力避开
I'm still trying to ward off
- 死亡之神 - 哦
- the Grim Reaper as much as I can. - Yeah.
也许你已经打破了 所有那些鼓手的诅咒
Maybe you have broken the curse of the... all those drummers.
也许 能打破那个诅咒的人就是你
You might have been the one that breaks that curse.
耶 敲敲木头 但愿如此
I mean, yeah. Knock on wood.
什么?怎么了?
What? What? What?
天啊 你噎着了?
Jesus. Are you choking?
好吧 来 做海姆利克急救
All right. All right. Here. Come on. Heimlich.
来 咱们开始吧
Here we go. Here we go.
好 再来一次
Okay. One more. Okay.
电影精选列表