我就会哭泣 哭泣 一路哭回家
I'm gonna cry, cry, cry All the way home
刺脊!
Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap!
刺脊!刺脊!
Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap!
刺脊!刺脊!
Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap!
好了 先生们 女士们 演出开始
Okay, gents and lady, showtime.
- 该摇滚上场了 准备好了? - 好了
- Time to rock and roll. You ready? - All right.
- 好了 - 刺脊!
- Okay. - Tap! Tap! Tap!
刺脊!
Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap!
- 你还好吗? - 没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
刺脊!
Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap!
Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap!
不管你做了什么
Whatever you did...
我都原谅你
I forgive you.
刺脊!刺脊!
Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap!
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
刺脊!刺脊!刺脊!
Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap!
那 我原谅你什么都没做
Well, then I forgive you for that.
刺脊!
Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap!
- 他们根本停不下来 - 刺脊!刺脊!
- Well, they're not going anywhere. - Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap!
我们该怎么办?
What do we do about that?
刺脊!
Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap!
- 表演吗? - 刺脊!
- Do a show? - Tap! Tap!
为什么不呢?他们反正得和我们待着
Why not? They're stuck with us.
刺脊!
Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap!
耶!来自地狱的刺脊乐队!
Yeah! Direct from hell, Spinal Tap!
晚上好!
Good evening!
窗户很脏 床垫很臭
The window's dirty The mattress stinks
这里不是男人待的地方
This ain't no place to be a man
没有未来 没有过去
Ain't got no future Ain't got no past
我想我永远都不行
And I don't think I ever can
地板很脏 墙壁很薄
The floor is filthy The walls are thin
狂风迎面嘶吼不休
The wind is howling in my face
老鼠在逃窜 我的立足之地在崩陷
The rats are peeling I'm losing ground
似乎怎么也融不进人类的世界里
Can't seem to join the human race
小心 告诉我为什么
Look out, tell me why then
- 噢 我住在一个地狱洞里 - 地狱洞!
- Oh, I'm living in a hell hole - Hell hole!
- 我不想待在这个地狱洞里 - 地狱洞!
- Don't want to stay in this hell hole - Hell hole!
- 我不想死在这个地狱洞里 - 地狱洞!
- Don't want to die in this hell hole - Hell hole!
- 姑娘 带我离开这个地狱洞 - 地狱洞!
- Girl, get me out of this hell hole - Hell hole!
我从未想过跳舞作乐
No light fantastic ever crosses my mind
那些冥想的东西 会让你失明
That meditation stuff can make you go blind
把音量调到让人受不了
Just crank that volume to the point of pain
为什么把好音乐浪费在大脑?
Why waste good music on a brain?
- 重型 - 重型
- Heavy - Heavy
- 使命 - 使命
- Duty - Duty
重型摇滚乐
Heavy duty rock and roll
- 重型 - 重型
- Heavy - Heavy
- 使命 - 使命
- Duty - Duty
唤醒我灵魂深处的使命
Brings out the duty in my soul
呀呼!
Yahoo!
新生阳光的脉动
There's a pulse in the new-born sun
正午烈阳中的律动
A beat in the heat of noon
长长白昼里的歌♥声
There's a song as the day grows long
还有月光潮汐的节奏
And a tempo in the tides of the moon
它环绕着我们 无处不在
It's all around us and it's everywhere
它比皇家之蓝更深远
And it's deeper than royal blue
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!这感觉如此真切 让你能感受到那份情感!
And it feels so real You can feel the feeling!
这就是摇滚的王者威严
And that's the majesty of rock
摇滚的狂野幻梦
The pageantry of roll
时钟的滴答作响
The ticking of the clock
灵魂的哀嚎
The wailing of the soul
码头上的囚犯
The prisoner in the dock
洞穴中的掘土工
The digger in the hole
我们携手同行 直到永远
We're in this together and ever
在远古时代
In ancient times
历史的黎明前数百年
Hundreds of years before the dawn of history
生活着奇异的一族
Lived a strange race of people
德鲁伊
The Druids
没人知道他们是谁
No one knows who they were
或者他们在做什么
Or what they were doing
唱《巨石阵》!
Do Stonehenge!
但他们的传奇依然镌刻在
But their legacy remains hewn
巨石阵的
Into the living rock
活岩石中
Of Stonehenge
巨石阵
Stonehenge
恶魔栖息的地方
Where the demons dwell
女妖出没 日子过得风生水起
Where the banshees live and they do live well
巨石阵
Stonehenge
那里男人就是男人
Where a man's a man
孩子们随潘之笛翩翩舞起
And the children dance to the Pipes of Pan
- 巨石阵 - 巨石阵
- Stonehenge - Stonehenge
一个神奇无比的地方
'Tis a magical place
那里明月初升时 龙颜若隐若现其间
Where the moon doth rise with a dragon's face
- 巨石阵 - 巨石阵
- Stonehenge - Stonehenge
处♥女♥安眠的地方
Where the virgins lie
恶魔的祷告 回荡在午夜的天空
And the prayers of devils fill the midnight sky
而你 我的爱人 可愿与我携手同行?
And you, my love Won't you take my hand?
让我们回到过去
We'll go back in time
回到那片神秘的土地
To that mystic land
在那里 露珠低泣 猫咪轻喵
Where the dewdrops cry and the cats miaow
我会带你去
I will take you there
让你亲眼看到
I will show you how
哦 他们是如何欢快起舞
And, oh, how they danced
巨石阵的孩子们
The little children of Stonehenge
在幽魂出没的月下
Beneath the haunted moon
唯恐黎明匆匆而至
For fear that daybreak might come too soon
快挪过去!
Just move it over!
她让我把舞台往前挪
She made me move the stage forward.
你不能怪她!
You can't blame her!
我的腿!
My legs!
- 大卫! - 我的牙齿没知觉了
- David! - I cannot feel my teeth.
- 我被困在这下面了 - 我抓住你了
- I'm stuck down here. - I got you. I got you.
删除我的网上浏览记录
Erase my browsing history.
开始拉!
Get to pulling!
该死的刺脊乐队!
Fuck Spinal Tap!
嗨 大卫 我很抱歉
Hi. David, I'm so sorry.
- 你去哪儿了? - 嗨 德里克
- Where have you been? - Hi, Derek.
我一直在处理很多保险的事情
Well, I've been sorting out a lot of the insurance stuff and...
- 很好 - 你怎么样...
- Good. - How are you...
你好吗 埃尔顿先生...爵士?
How are you doing, Mr... Sir Elton?
我觉得我的腿没知觉了
I think I have no feeling in my legs.
我的腿有很多知觉
I've got plenty in mine.
一块巨石落在我腿上 他们说我脑震荡了
A huge stone fell on my legs, and they said I was concussed.
他们还说看起来真的很棒
They also said it really looked great.
- 是的 - 我听到传言
- Well, yeah. - I was hearing the buzz
说这很有戏剧效果
that it really worked theatrically.
你怎么样?还好吗?
How are you doing over there? You're good?
是啊 从没这么好过
Yeah. Never felt better.
- 你看起来气色很好 - 谢谢
- You look very well. - Thank you.
我觉得...
I think...
灾难性事故挺适合我的
catastrophic accidents agree with me.
我可以把这场意外 放进影片里 或者不放
Now, I can either put this in the film or keep it out of the film.
- 你决定吧 - 你跟我的经纪人谈吧
- It's up to you. - Talk to my manager.
我还没剪辑呢
I haven't edited yet.
我们还没有为此签过授权
We have not signed any release for this.
我可以剪辑到那场意外为止
'Cause I can always have it up to that point.
- 滚开 - 好吧
- Fuck off. - Okay.
结局很糟 确实很糟糕
It ended bad. It did end bad.
- 是啊 - 我是说 这件事毕竟很轰动
- Yes. - I mean, it's press.
- 是啊 - 它引起了大量关注
电影精选列表