so that you're ready for your big presentation.
你们看起来像是 小小地犒劳了自己一下
You look like you've done a little bit of conspicuous consumption.
天知道我是这么做了
God knows I have.
- 什么时候开始? - 锻炼?
- When is this happening? - The workout?
- 是的 - 现在
- Yeah. - Right now.
准备好了吗?我们先深吸一口气
Ready? And we're gonna do a big breath in.
然后深呼一口气
And a big breath out.
深吸气
And a big breath in.
深呼气
And a big breath out.
好了 做得很好 各位
There you go. Well done, everybody.
在我们开始真正的锻炼之前
Before we get into the actual workout,
我已经看了你们的出生日期
I saw dates of birth on you fellas, and it sounds to me
好像你们得买♥♥很多根蜡烛 大概比蛋糕都贵了
like the candles are starting to cost a little bit more than the cake.
但我想问你们几个问题
But I would like to ask you a few questions.
这些都是千篇一律的标准问题
These are standard, boilerplate-type questions.
第一 有人有阴♥茎♥疼痛吗?
Number one, does anyone have any penis pain?
他们在锻炼是什么意思? 他们需要排练
What do you mean they're exercising? They need to be rehearsing.
他们需要锻炼
They need to be exercising.
抬起我们的腿 扭来扭去
Lifting our leg and twisting around
让我们保持身体健康
Keeps us nice and fit
你开玩笑吧 他们很老了 西蒙
You're kidding. They're really old, Simon.
所以他们才需要锻炼 明白吗?
Which is precisely why they need to be exercising, do you understand?
耶!
Yeah!
天啊 这才是生活!
Boy, that's living!
垫子越大 推力越甜
The bigger the cushion The sweeter the pushin'
我说的没错吧
That's what I said
腰带越松 陷得越深
The looser the waistband The deeper the quicksand
那是我读到的
So I have read
我的宝贝像是为我定制的肉体燕尾服
My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo
我喜欢用粉色鱼雷把她们击沉
I like to sink 'em with my pink torpedo
大屁♥股♥ 大屁♥股♥
Big bottom Big bottom
说到好看屁♥股♥ 我的姑娘就有
Talk about bum cakes My girl's got 'em
大屁♥股♥让我神魂颠倒
Big bottom Drive me out of my mind
我怎么舍得抛下这一切?
How could I leave this behind?
搞什么鬼啊?
What the fuck?
那是什么动静?
What was that?
那是我的吉他发出的吗?
Was that my guitar doing that?
我预先录制了这个
Well, I prerecorded that.
他放了屁 也录下来了
He farted earlier, recorded it.
这可不是什么聪明之举
That's not clever.
放屁很搞笑的
Farts are funny.
原则上我不能和你争论
I can't argue with you in principle,
但我觉得这不合适 看看
but I don't think it's appropriate. Look at this.
我觉得可以再含蓄些
I think it could be more subtle.
就像一个...
Like a...
不 想象你在公交上
No, imagine you're on public transport,
有个老太太坐在你旁边
and there's an old lady sitting next to you,
她有个小包
and she's got a little bag, you know.
她在包里找薄荷糖什么的
She's looking in her bag for a mint or something.
然后 你就听到...
And then you hear...
你试图保持礼貌
And you're trying to be polite.
你往前看 试图假装没听到
You look over and try to pretend that you didn't hear it,
但你不可能没听到
but you can't not have heard it.
那么 跟你确认一下
So, we're on the same page,
你想让我去找个 在公交车上放屁的老太太?
you want me to go find an old lady farting on a bus?
不 不是
No, not literally.
这只是个故事 不是真事
This is a story. It didn't actually happen.
你先唱《地狱洞》
You're starting with Hell Hole.
暂...不 我是说 暂时先从《陛下》开始
Tent... No, no, I was saying tentatively start with Majesty.
- 说得对 -《陛下》好...行
- That's a good point. - Majesty. That's a good... Yeah.
就像个开场白 穿着长袍进来
It's like an intro. Come in with the robes.
我们这算是个迷你曲目
So, we got kind of a mini set,
- 一个迷你插段... - 对 没错
- a mini inset... - Yeah. Right.
...《蛤蜊大篷车》和...
...of Clam Caravan and...
-《给我点钱》的迷你插段 - ...《给我点钱》 好的
- Gimme. Yes. Okay. - ...Gimme. Yes.
然后再调高音量
And then turn it up again
- 调高《货到付款》音量 - 这个不错
- for Cash on Delivery. - Yeah, that's a good one.
然后把《女神热潮》节奏
And then double the tempo
- 直接翻倍 - 很好
- for Diva Fever. - Good.
- 然后... - 是
- And then... - Yeah.
你在《给我点钱》之后...
And then you're going to be good to come...
- 伙计们在工作 - ...就加进来
- The fellas are working. - ...after Gimme Some Money.
给我点钱
Gimme some money
给我点钱
Gimme some money
给我点钱
Gimme some money
给我点钱
Gimme some money
给我点钱
Gimme some money
给我点钱
Gimme some money
给我点钱
Gimme some money
给我点钱
Gimme some money
给我点钱
Gimme some money
给我点钱
Gimme some money
给我点钱
Gimme some money
好吧 还不错
All right, wasn't bad.
从音乐上看 你似乎...
Musically, you seem to be...
- 嗯 - ...律动感挺好
- Yeah. - ...grooving pretty good.
你们排练时好像越来越默契了
I mean, you seem to be gelling, you know, in rehearsals.
不是故作深奥之类
Not to be profound or anything,
这对我来说是第一次
and it would be a first time for me,
但我认为 我们越是沉入音乐
but I think the more we retreat into the music,
我们越是屈服于怯懦
the more we yield to the cowardice we feel
不愿再为琐事争执不休
about confronting one another with things...
明白了
I see.
这样...一切就越来越好
...the more... the nicer things become.
说实话 看起来怎么样? 不 别拉得太用力
Be honest, how does it look? No, don't pull too hard.
- 对不起 - 看起来像虫子的眼睛
- Sorry. - Looks like bug eyes.
要的就是这效果 因为他们就是虫子
Yes, that is the point, because they are bugs.
- 不过我看不见 - 大卫 你没事吧?
- I can't see, though. - You all right, David?
我怎么...怎么找到舞台啊?
How... How would I find the stage?
德里克 这个怎么样?
Derek, what about that?
这才像话嘛
Well, now you're talking. Yeah.
- 那个很适合你 - 很好
- I could see you in that. - That is nice.
- 这太完美了 我很喜欢 - 我能做的是...
- This is perfect. I love this. - What I could do is something like...
- 这太适合我了 - 大卫 这看起来棒极了
- This is me. This is me. - David, that looks fantastic.
松垮的那块是怎么回事?
What are the flappy bits?
这件衬衫是给我母亲的 不是给你
This shirt is for my mother. It's not for you.
- 她真的很喜欢这件衬衫 - 哦
- She really loves this blouse, you know. - Yeah.
我还有一件非常好的
I have another really, really good thing.
- 那是...对 - 看啊
- That is... Yes. - Look at that.
- 图案在后面 - 是
- Patterns in the back. - Yes.
- 你要不要把墨镜也戴上? - 我试试
- Would you like to put these on as well? - I'll try.
眼镜的问题是
The thing about the glasses is,
- 它们会削弱... - 像这样?
- they take away something from... - Like this?
我觉得这看起来很有未来感
I think that looks very futuristic to me.
那么 你设计的都是虫子
So, it's all bugs, is what you've done.
我告诉你吧
Let me tell you something.
- 昆虫就是瘟疫 - 是的
- Insect means pestilence. - Yeah.
还有什么比瘟疫更像摇滚乐呢?
And what is more rock and roll than pestilence?
你是说 疾病比摇滚乐更像摇滚乐?
What's more rock and roll than disease, is what you're saying?
绝对的
Absolutely.
德里克 你就是胶水 你就是...
Derek, you're the glue. You're the...
- 他算是元老人物 - 是的
- He's the elder statesman, in a way. - Yeah.
他不想当那个傻瓜跑来跑去
And he doesn't want to be the silly one running about,
因为我们可以跑来跑去做鬼脸玩
because we can run around and make faces and play.
谁...你们当中谁是傻瓜呢?
Who... who amongst you is the silly one?
我觉得一定是他
I'd say it's got to be him.
- 你是那个傻瓜? - 对
- You're the silly one? - Yeah.
你笑什么?
What are you laughing at?
我注意到 你比以前更快乐了
You know, I've noticed you're happier than you were.
- 是的 - 真的吗?
- Yeah. - Really?
- 是的 - 你以前很阴郁
电影精选列表