但你们小时候拥有的东西...
But the thing that you guys had as kids...
- 是 - ...还在那儿吗?
- Yes. - ...is that still there?
我们小时候很亲密 然后...
We were close as small boys, and...
然后渐渐疏远又靠近 疏远又靠近
Then you grow away and back and away and back again, and...
我不清楚它现在何处 反正还在那儿
I don't know where it is now. It's somewhere.
但你觉得你们儿时拥有的东西
But do you feel that that thing that you had as kids
还在那儿吗?还是...
is still there somewhere, or...
对 还在那儿
Somewhere.
我太习惯于
I'm so used to being, like,
跟这些家伙很亲密 非常近
intimate with these guys, so close,
很显然 这是个大场馆
and obviously, this is, like, a huge arena.
有什么办法
Is there any way we can push
- 能把这整套设备向前推一点吗? - 整套设备?
- this whole rig forward? - The whole rig?
往舞台前面推一点
Like, downstage a little bit.
我注意到...踏板
So, I'm noticing that the... that the pedalboard
- 有点大 - 是的
- is quite a bit larger... - It is, yeah.
- ...比之前的更大 - 那...
- ...than what you showed me earlier. - It was...
- 这是第一部分 - 哦
- This is the first section. - Yeah.
- 然后是这个 - 哦
- And then it was this one. - Yeah.
这个 它们都连在一起的...
This. They're all linked together...
- 是 - ...靠这个连的
- Yeah. - ...by this bit.
这就是...所谓的“大脑”
That's the... what you call the brain.
- 是“大脑” 没错 - 对的
- It's the brain, yeah. - Right.
这些额外的部件有什么用?
What do these extra things do?
你可以读读
Well, you can read some of them.
- 是 这上面写着 - 默念
- Yeah, this says... - To yourself.
- 我不该... - 哦
- I shouldn't... - Yeah.
你最喜欢什么?给我一个...
So, what's your favourite? Give me a...
那首你新加的 你说
The new one that you added that you say,
“天啊 我...我很高兴他们加了这首”
"Boy, I'm... I'm so glad they added this one."
是啊
Yeah.
- 这有点烦人 - 只是对你来说
- Yeah, yeah, that's a bit annoying. - Well, to you.
怎么样?还好吗?
How's it going? Sounding good?
你好
Hello.
- 你好 怎么样? - 很好 声音很大
- Hello, how's it going? - It's nice. It's loud.
- 那是你的名声 对吧? - 没错
- Well, that's your reputation, right? - That is. Yeah.
这就是...就是人们想要的 也真正需要的
That's what... It's what the people want and indeed need.
很快说声 祝你们好运 希望一切顺利
Just quickly to say good luck. I hope it goes tremendously well.
好
Yeah.
演出应该很棒的 一切都准备好了
It should be marvellous. Everything is set up.
有霍普照顾 你们尽管放心
You're in excellent hands with Hope.
- 我得走了 - 什么?
- I have to go. - What?
- 你是什么意思? - 我得去见我的生母
- What do you mean? - Well, I have to meet my birth mother.
- 你的什么? - 生母
- Your what? - My birth mother.
- 你开玩笑? - 你要离开
- Are you joking? - You're leaving...
你是说你要离开 你不会在这里?
You're saying you're leaving, you're not gonna be here?
- 他会在这里的 - 有些事
- He'll be here. - Some things,
我不想告诉你们这些
I hate to break this to you.
有些事比摇滚更重要
Some things are more important than rock and roll,
其中之一就是家人
and one of them is family.
- 难以置信 太他妈不可思议了 - 你可以等一天的 西蒙
- Unbelievable. Un-fucking-believable. - You could wait a day, Simon.
你没有给我任何暗示
You didn't give me any indication.
- 我也不知道 - 这可一点都不好
- Well, I didn't know. - It's not a good thing at all.
我问你一个问题 你的生母也是鲨鱼吗?
Let me ask you this. Is your birth mother a shark as well?
- 她是鲨鱼吗?知道了 - 明白了
- Is she a shark? I see. - Yes.
- 懂了? - 我不了解她
- See? - Well, I know nothing about her.
这才是关键
That's the point.
我觉得你在这已没得捞了
I think that you've run out of feeding ground here.
你...你就要去下一个骗局了
And you... you're off to the next swindle.
- 见鬼 - 祝你们好运
- Fucking hell. - The very best of luck
这是...这是一次特别的经历
to all of you. It's been... It's been an experience,
差不多可以说是愉快的
and something approaching a pleasure.
哇
Wow.
嘿 摇滚噩梦
Hey, Rock 'n' Roll Nightmare.
我们正身处其中
We are living it.
一 二 三 四!
One, two, three, four!
不知从何时开始 我成了摇滚歌♥手
I been a rocker since I don't know when
很早很早以前 我成了摇滚歌♥手
I been a roller since a way back then
哦 耶
Oh, yeah
但深夜里 当狂欢结束时
But late at night when the boogie's through
我和你一样上♥床♥睡觉
I go to bed just the same as you
哦 耶
Oh, yeah
当摇滚噩梦降临
And when the rock 'n' roll nightmare comes
魔鬼会让我吃下我的架子鼓
The devil's gonna make me eat my drums
那是什么?
What's that?
抱歉 那是什么声音?
I'm sorry. What is that? What is that?
你能关掉它吗?彻底关掉?
Can you stop it? Can you kill it?
能彻底关掉吗?
Can you kill it?
- 我都不知道你在弹什么 - 这是另一道歌♥声
- I don't even know what you're playing. - It's another voice.
- 我一直... - 这是歌♥声
- I keep... - It's a voice.
你可能没听到这道歌♥声 但我听到了
You may not hear this voice, but I hear it.
这样下去 我能听见自己就算幸运了
I'm lucky to hear my own voice at this rate.
我觉得这声音很扰人
I think it's a distraction
- 这会毁了这首歌♥ - 我觉得你很紧张
- and I think it kills the song dead. - I think you're on edge.
你非常紧张
You are on edge.
你为什么不紧张?
Why are you not?
好 让我们就好好利用那声音吧
Yeah, let's make use of that.
那个被捅刀子的日本女人
The Japanese woman being knifed.
首先 她来自越南
She's from Vietnam, first of all.
好吧
All right, fine.
我们能不能再来一次? 只弹奏音乐?
Can we play again? Can we just play the music?
让我们弹奏音乐吧
Let's play the music.
别再玩你的火车模型了
You gotta stop playing with your train set
开始演奏吧
and play the music.
你做不了 对吗?你做不了
You can't do it, can you? You can't do it.
你演奏不了这曲子
You can't just play the tune.
- 我可以 - 你不能
- I can. - You can't.
- 我可以 我弹过的 - 我知道你还做了什么
- I can, and I did it. - I know what else you did.
2009年10月9日
October 9th, 2009.
哦 你在说什么?
Yeah, what are you talking about?
我...你很清楚我在说什么
I'm... You know exactly what I'm talking about.
你睡了我老婆
You fucked my wife.
- 我睡了你老婆? - 我听说的就是这样
- I fucked your wife? - That's what I'm hearing.
- 你一定是开玩笑 - 我就这意思
- You must be joking. - And that's what I'm saying.
- 你开他妈的玩笑! - 我就这意思
- You must be fucking joking! - That is what I'm saying.
不不
No, no.
- 你一定是开玩笑 - 奈杰尔呢?珍妮呢?
- You must be joking. - Where's Nigel? Where's Jeanine?
他们来了 俩人在一起
Here they are. They're together.
- 你在说什么? - 他们高兴着呢
- What are you talking about? - They're smiling.
我知道发生了什么
I knew what happened.
- 你疯了 - 才没有
- You have gone mad. - Not really.
靠 天哪
Fucking good grief.
你♥他♥妈♥就是个疯子
You're fucking mad, is what you are.
- 你♥他♥妈♥疯了 - 去跟着他 跟着他
- You're fucking mad. - Go follow him. Follow him.
我绝不会做那事
There's no fucking way I would have done that.
去你的!
Fuck you!
现在是二号♥高速公路 宝贝
Highway Two now, baby
从我的宝贝家门口飞驰而过
Run right by my baby's door
现在是二号♥高速公路 宝贝
Highway Two now, baby
从我的宝贝家门口飞驰而过
Run right by my baby's door
你也知道 我追不到心爱的人儿
Well, you know I can't get the one I'm loving
我再也不走在二号♥高速公路了
I ain't going down Highway Two no more
我和我的宝贝合不来
Me and my baby can't get along
我总是在那家酒水店旁晃荡
Always down there by the liquor store...
等着火车把她带回来
Waiting for that train to bring her back
如果她不在5点19分那趟车上
If she's not on the 5:19
那我就会知道什么是悲伤
Then I'm gonna know what sorrow means
我就会哭泣 哭泣 一路哭回家
And I'm gonna cry, cry, cry All the way home
一路哭回家
All the way home
一路哭泣...
All the way...
电影精选列表