有个价值千金的问题要问你 卡西乌
Million-dollar question for you, Cassius.
你喜欢派对吗
Do you like to party?
我超爱派对的
I like parties.
今晚你有什么安排
What are you doing tonight?
我有个事儿
Oh, I got this thing.
就是我的女朋友 前女友
Well my girlfriend, ex-girlfriend...
鬼扯
Fudge all that.
史蒂夫·勒夫特正在筹办他的年度派对
Steve Lift is throwing his yearly party.
他想让我们的新星参加
Wants to see our new star there.
他想和你谈谈 卡西乌
Wants to talk to you, Cassius.
我为这个邀请等待了几年了
I have been waiting years for this invite.
即使杰和贝都无法搞到这个邀请
Even Jay and Bey can't get this invite.
真♥他♥妈♥的巧了 我正好有一件别的事要做
Hell yeah. I just got to do this other thing.
你去做你的其它事儿吧
You go to your other thing.
我就在那等着你 然后一起去
And I'll be there waiting. Pick you up.
这是那种能改变你人生轨迹的派对
This is the kind of party that could change your life.
美人 爱意 欢笑
Beauty, love, and laughter.
我发现你想了解一下 那一个
I realize you were asking about specific... that one.
对的
Yes...
请允许我离开片刻
You know what, will you please excuse me just one minute?
我绝不会错过这个 你明白吗
I wouldn't miss this for the world, you know.
这派对太棒了
It's beautiful.
你也很棒 钱哥
You're beautiful. Cash...
我也爱你
I love you too...
但我不能与此刻的那个你为伴
but I can't hang with what I see in you now.
你的头怎么了
What happened to your head?
就是 剃胡子的时候
Oh, just... shaving...
好吧 我现在必须为一会儿的表演做准备了
Alright, I have to go get ready for my performance.
你一定要留下来看一下 好吗
You should really stay and see it, okay?
好的 不过我可能只能待一小会儿 宝贝
Okay, but I can only stay for a little while, baby,
因为我必须回到派对上 它非常重要
cause there's this party I got to get back to. It's important.
那个奴隶贩子的派对吗
A Slave auctioneers party?
-嗨 -如何啊
Hey. Yo, what's up?
非常感谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
我绝对不会错过这个
I wouldn't miss this for the world.
你真会说话 不是嘛
You always know just what to say, huh?
我也是这样说的
I literally just said that.
我希望你能留下来
I hope you stay.
为什么你再也不打电♥话♥给我了
Yo, is the reason why you don't call me no more
是你太忙了还是你成明星了呢
is cause you sell out or cause you're just a star?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
一千一百万的浏览量 行啊伙计
Eleven million views, man!
什么鬼
What the fuck?
你就像叛徒里的A妹啊
You're like the Ariana Grande of disloyal niggas.
Ariana Grande 流行女歌♥星
来瓶可乐笑一个 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Have a cola and smile, bitch!
你现在真的可能帮到我们
You could really help us out right now.
我们已经抓住他们的要害 但他们仍在坚持
We got them by the balls, but they're holding out.
我们得到消息 坚持的代价不菲
We got the info on how much this is costing them.
你如果倒戈会掀起轩然大♥波♥
You flipping sides could turn the tide.
不要做顺水漂流的落叶
Don't be the leaf that floats down the river.
要做那根中流砥柱
Be the stone that splits the stream.
那是图帕克吗
Is that Tupac?
欢迎各位朋友 请移步到这边来
Welcome, friends! Gather around,
站成一个半圆形
Form a semi-circle.
今晚 我们会有一次耳目一新的体验
Tonight, we will have a transformative experience.
在这些容器里
In those containers,
有一些坏掉的手♥机♥ 用过的弹壳
there are broken cell phones, used bullet casings,
还有一些灌满羊血的水球
and water balloons filled with sheep's blood.
手♥机♥工作需要要钶钽铁矿
Cellphones can only work with the mineral Coltan,
从非洲刚果发现的钶钽铁矿开采而来
which is found in Africa's Congo.
因此而生的利润却带来了苦难和战争
The profit involved in this has created hardship and wars.
我将站在这里
I will stand here.
如果你为此而感动
If you feel so moved,
你可以用容器里的东西砸向我
you may throw the items in the containers at me.
在我站立之时
While I'm standing here,
我将背诵一些节选
I will be reciting excerpts
来自那部汽车城制♥作♥的永恒之作
from the timeless Motown-produced movie entitled
那部名为《最后的龙》的电影
"The Last Dragon".
我将背诵那此安吉拉即将离开
I'll recite those lines Angela says to Eddie Arcadian
埃迪·阿卡迪亚时所说的台词
as she leaves him.
现在开始
Let's begin.
在这最后的时刻 埃迪 你是否明白
"And in the end, Eddie, you know what?
你不过是一个误入歧途的矮子混球
"You're nothing but a misguided midget asshole
做着统治世界的美梦
"with dreams of ruling the world.
是的 同时也来自邱园
"Yeah, and also from Kew Gardens.
Kew Gardens 英国皇家植物园 位于Kew 所以称为邱园
同样从我的乳♥房♥♥经过
And also getting by on my tits."
好哇
Bravo!
在这最后的时刻 埃迪 你是否明白
"And in the end, Eddie, you know what?
你不过是一个误入歧途的矮子混球
"You're nothing but a misguided midget asshole
做着统治世界的美梦
"with dreams of ruling the world.
是的 同时也来自邱园
"And also from Kew Gardens.
同样从我的乳♥房♥♥经过
And also getting by on my tits."
在这最后的时刻 埃迪 你是否明白
"And in the end, Eddie, you know what?
你不过是一个误
"You're nothing but a mis...
误入歧途的矮子混球
"misguided midget asshole
做着统治世界的美梦
"with dreams of ruling the world.
是的 同时也来自邱园
"Yeah, also from Kew Gardens.
同样从我的乳♥房♥♥经过
And also getting by on my tits."
停下来
Hey, hey, hey! Stop!
这他妈的是什么东西
What the fuck is this?
你怎么会让自己干这个
Why would you subject yourself to this?
这是这个表演的一部分 卡西乌
It's a part of the show, Cassius.
你最应该理解不是吗
You of all people should understand, right?
-完全按剧本的 -不
- Stick to the script. - No.
你不是有个派对要去吗 钱哥
Don't you have a party to get to, Cash?
去吧
Go!
离开吧 钱哥
Go, Cash.
我们重新来过
Let's begin again.
在这最后的时刻 埃迪
"And in the end, Eddie..."
好吧 我猜你们都在好奇
Well, I guess you're all wondering
我为什么召集这个聚会
why I've called this meeting!
干♥你♥这个性感的黑皮混♥蛋♥
Fucking Sexy chocolate motherfucker!
帅哥
Oh yeah! Cool guy.
来跟我一起来
You're coming with me.
我相信你会喜欢这些新货
I know you're loving the new digs.
更酷 我正在寻找新欢
Or even better, I'm digging the new love.
别走远
Stick around because...
我知道很多这些骚货
I think a lot of these bitches
一会儿就会脱♥光♥光了
are gonna be getting naked later.
你知道 你的派对已经是民间美谈
You know, I mean, your parties are the stuff of folklore.
但你还是必须见见这位风云人物
You got to meet the man of the hour though.
我是卡西乌·格林 非很高兴与您见面
Hey Cassius Green. It's a pleasure to meet you.
甚至荣幸 先生
An honor even, sir.
千真万确 他是友军 友军
It's okay, he's friendly. He's friendly.
你好啊 兄弟 一切顺利吧
Oh, yeah, how you doing man? You alright?
我非常好 谢谢
I'm really well, thank you.
感谢邀请我们 勒夫特先生 太惊艳了
Thank you for inviting us, Mr. Lift. It's amazing.
别叫我先生
Just don't call me "Mister."
Steve
Oh, uh... Steve.
我从来没说可以叫我史蒂夫
I never said "Steve."
先生
Sir.
和你开玩笑呢
I'm fucking kidding with you, man. Ow! Ow!
你拉生意这么牛逼
You can call me whatever you want,
你想叫我啥都行
you keep closing those deals.
你♥他♥妈♥的是个天才啊
You must be like a fucking genius.
我想向你请教请教
I'd love to pick your brain
因为我们在无忧园需要你这样的人
because we need people like you over at WorryFree.
那种能把控全局的人 你明白的
People who can comprehend the big picture, you know?
正是像你这样的人才能拯救这个国家
It's people like you that are gonna save this nation.
电影精选列表