can go out and in at the same time
而又不会出现占线
without jamming the lines.
你就在这 坐下吧
Log in here. Grab a seat.
超级销♥售♥荣誉墙
快点
Come on.
你学那个章程了吗
You studied the script?
-嗯 -听着 打卡上班
- Yeah. - Look, clock in,
不要偷懒
don't be lazy,
我就不会难为你的
and I won't have to be an asshole.
完成一笔交易 这盏灯就会亮
Make a sale, this light goes on.
做得好的话
You do real good,
说不定最终你会成为一名超级销♥售♥
eventually you might even be able to be a Power Caller.
-超级销♥售♥是什么 -真正牛逼的推销员
- A Power Caller? - Where the callers are ballers.
真正能赚大钱的人
Where they make the real money.
他们还有专用的电梯
They even have their own elevator.
是啊 我看到了
Oh yeah, I saw that.
按章程来
Stick to the script.
什么情况
What the fuck?
你好 戴维森先生
Hello. Hey, Mr. Davidson.
我是卡西乌·格林 抱歉
Cassius Green here. Sorry to bo...
下一个
Another one!
你好
Hello?
我是卡西乌·格林 抱歉打扰
Uh, this is Cassius Green. Sorry to bother you.
我只是想为您介绍
I just wanted to mention something else about
介绍一本百科 百科全书
an encyc... inside an encyclopedia.
1 介绍自己 拉近关系
你好
Hello?
-嗨 科斯特洛女士 -是我
- Hi, Mrs. Costello. - Yes.
我是卡西乌·格林
This is Cassius Green.
我了解到您很喜欢我们的观鸟系列
I know that you've enjoyed our, uh, series on birdwatching,
所以我想打电♥话♥问问能不能帮到您
so I wanted to call and... and help you out.
不好意思 年轻人 我们没有钱
I'm sorry, young man, we don't have any money.
我丈夫住院了
My husband's in the hospital.
他已经73了 癌症4期
He's 73. He's got stage 4 cancer.
S.T.T.S 严守章程
这
it's...
科斯特洛女士 您刚说的真是太巧了
Oh, it's interesting that you say that, Mrs. Costello,
5 把所有问题都变成卖♥♥点
因为洞察系列第五册
because book number five in the Insight series
全是关于疾病的 怎样自我保持健康
is all about wellness, how to stay healthy... on your own
甚至不用看医生 所以
without even going to the doctor, so... so...
该死
Damn it.
真的吗 你要把所有薯条都塞进嘴里
Really? You gonna stuff all those French fries in your mouth?
这份工作让我感觉自己是个无能的混♥蛋♥
I feel incompetent and like an asshole doing this job.
我的感觉也差不多
I don't feel any different.
是那个节目里的那家伙
That's that the dude from that show.
-嘿 嘿 -我擦
- Hey! Hey! - Oh shit!
太酷了 我讨厌那个节目
That's fucking cool. I hate that show.
但是我还从没注意过那个 房♥间
But I never noticed that, uh, room.
那是什么地方
What... what is that?
VIP房♥间
The VIP room.
这地方要他妈VIP房♥间干啥
What the hell is a place like this doing with a VIP room?
我过去一直会去那玩
I used to be in there all the time.
那怎么才能成为VIP呢
Well, what qualifies a person to be VIP?
你得知道暗号♥
Well, you need the password.
这周的是"高档典雅"
And this week it's "upscale elegance."
其实 每周都是"高档典雅"
Actually, every week is "upscale elegance."
-我要去 -你♥他♥妈♥要去哪
- I'm goin'. - Where the fuck you going?
操
Fuck!
净是些有钱货
That's some baller shit.
你好 D·李密特斯先生 我是卡西乌·格林
Hey! Mr., uh, D. Imits, Cassius Green here.
抱歉打扰 我只是
Sorry to bother you. I just...
年轻人
Hey, youngblood.
-干啥 -给你个小建议
- What up? - Lemme give you a tip.
用你的白人嗓音
Use your white voice.
-我的白人嗓音 -对
- My white voice? - Yeah.
老兄 我可没有什么白人嗓音
Man, I ain't got no white voice.
别这样 年轻人 你懂我的意思的
Oh, come on, you know what I mean, youngblood.
你有白种人嗓音 你可以利用
You have a white voice in there, you can use it.
就像你被交♥警♥拦下时说话的方式
It's like when you get pulled over by the police.
没有 这种情况我会用我正常的声音讲话
Oh, no. I just use my regular voice when that happens.
我就说 "你♥他♥妈♥离我车远点儿
I just say, "Back the fuck up off
没人需要受伤"
the car and don't nobody get hurt!"
兄弟 我只是分享一下经验
All right, man, I'm just trying to give you some game.
你想在这赚到钱吗
You wanna make some money here?
想的话就用白人嗓音读稿
Then read the script with a white voice.
有人说我讲话就是白人的嗓音
Well, people say I talk with a white voice anyway,
既然这样 为什么也没用啊
so why it ain't helping me out?
只是你还没学到位
Well, you don't talk white enough.
我不是说像威尔·史密斯那样的白人发音
I'm not talkin' bout Will Smith white.
那不是白人发音 仅仅只是合适
That ain't white, that's just proper.
我说的是大佬级的
I'm talking about the real deal.
好 比如
Okay, so like...
你好 埃弗雷特先生 我是卡西乌·格林
"Hello, Mr. Everet. Cassius Green here.
-很抱歉打扰你 -兄弟 你理解错了
- Sorry to bother you"... - Nah, man. Look, you got it wrong.
我不是说一定要全是鼻音鼻音
I'm not talking about sounding all nasal.
你要听起来好像你一点都不在乎
It's, like, sounding like you don't have a care.
你没有债务缠身 为自己的未来感到高兴
Got your bills paid. You're happy about your future.
要像打完这通电♥话♥后
You about ready to jump in your Ferrari out there
你准备好要跳上你的法拉利了
after you get off this call.
细心去感受它
Put some real breath in there.
告诉自己 "我不需要这点破钱"
Breezy like... "I don't really need this money."
你永远不会被炒掉
You've never been fired.
只有自愿下岗
Only laid off.
并不是说真的要像白人的嗓音
It's not really a white voice.
而是他们脑中对自己声音的期望
It's what they wish they sounded like.
就像白人觉得自己的声音应该如此
So, it's like what they think they're supposed to sound like.
就像这样 年轻人
Like this, youngblood.
你好 克莱默先生
Hey! Mr. Kramer!
我是帝王视野的兰斯顿
This is Langston from Regalview.
没打扰到你吧
I didn't catch you at the wrong time, did I?
如果你想成为超级销♥售♥
If you're ever gonna be a Power Caller,
你要懂得何时把它们装进袋子
you gotta know when to bag 'em
何时给它们贴上标签
and when to tag 'em.
装袋子是什么 贴标签又是什么
Yeah? Hey. Um, what's baggin' and what's taggin'?
装袋子就是当你挂掉电♥话♥的那一刻
Bagging is when you drop the call.
宛如尸体被装进袋子
Like a dead body into a bag,
你把它扔进去 因为它越界了
you drop that shit 'cause it crossed the line.
贴标签就是当你拿下了一笔单子
Tagging is when you claim that money.
敲定了一笔交易的那一刻
It's a sale. Cha-ching!
就像他们在停尸房♥的袋子上
Like when they put the tag on the
贴上标签以辨认尸体
body at the morgue to identify it.
这是属于我的
That's mine.
也许你已经把尸体装进袋子里了 对吧
Maybe you already bagged that dead body, right?
而这时你正要离开 离开小镇
And you're just about to walk away, skip town,
低调行事一阵子
lay low for a little while.
但是取而代之的是你把那个死胖子
But instead, you drag that heavy fucker
拖到大街上 然后贴上标签
on out into the alley and... then you tag it!
我 我觉得
Okay. Uh, I... I just...
我觉得在这次动员大会上的
I feel like these metaphors have not
这些比喻还是乱七八糟的
been cleared for this pep rally.
-好的 是叫黛安娜吗 -对
-Ah, okay. - Diana? - Oh! Yes.
我新来的
Uh... hi. I'm new,
对不起我还没记住所有人的名字
so forgive me for not knowing everyone's name yet.
我叫黛安娜
My name is Diana...
迪博舍里.
Dee-bo-sher-ree.
-看着像放荡这个词 -不是的
That looks like "debauchery." - Well, it's not.
我是你们的新上司
Uh, I am your new Team Leader!
我知道你们看着我会想
And I know you're looking at me going,
"她是经理吗 我好慌"
"Is she a manager? I'm scared." Okay.
"她会把我当成一个工具人"
"She's going to treat me like a system of motorized appendages!"
不会的 这一切想法止步于此
No, that stops here, that stops right now.
你们不是我的雇员
电影精选列表