Love of Christ.
如果你那些漂亮的变异人不能闭嘴
If your beautiful perversions don't shut the fuck up,
我会把你们都变成胶水
I will turn you all into glue!
我找到我的手♥机♥了
I found my phone.
我不知道 钱哥
I don't know, Cash...
你一定要做点什么 大众一定要知道
You got to do something. People got to know.
对吗
Right?
亲爱的 你一定要告诉他们 对吗
Honey, you got to tell them, right?
对 对 我的意思
Yeah. Yeah I mean...
你为什么会出现
Why did you show...
我不知道 好吗
I don't know, alright.
我吸了一些东西
I snorted something that was...
我以为是让我变马人的
I thought it was activated
但事实是它就是可♥卡♥因♥而以
but it turned out it was just coke...
既然如此 那你为什么关注你的老二
But why did you focus on your dick, though?
他们有大鼻孔
They have big nostrils
你可以只让我检查你的鼻孔
you could have just asked me to check your nostrils.
-好吧来 来查一下 -好 好
- Okay check 'em, check 'em. - Okay, okay.
没错 它们看起来更大了
Yeah, they look bigger.
-不 它们没有 -我觉得以防
- No, they don't. - I think that's just cause...
-对 你在张大它们 -不 我没有
- Yeah. You're flaring them. - No, I'm not flaring them.
-你有 你有 -不 我没有
- You are, you are. - No, I'm not.
放松一点 这样我才可以看清楚
Just relax them a little bit so I can see.
好 听着 它们是正常大小
Okay. Look, listen. They're normal size.
它们看起来很正常
They look normal size.
我想让你知道
I need you to know...
我要说清楚
I want to be clear...
这事儿不能再发生了
this can't happen again.
我不会回去了
I'm not going back.
我不会再去当什么该死的超级销♥售♥
I'm not going to be a fucking Power Caller.
这是个很好的决定
That's a good decision.
但我
But I...
-对于这一切我还有疑问 -我不
- I still have problems with all this. - I'm not...
只有事情发生在你身上了你才反抗他们
Only something happening to you turned you against them.
好吧 但是我知道他们怎么看我
Okay. But I know how they view me.
我知道在那些该死的无忧园
How I look in the eyes
和帝王视野的人眼里我是什么样
of fucking Worryfree and Regalview.
他们只把我看成是又一个该死的马人而以
They just view me as another one of their fucking creatures
方便控制和操纵 这不是我
to control and to manipulate. And that's not me.
很好
Good.
那并改变不了我说的我们之间的事
That doesn't change what I said about us.
并且 我和某人昨晚睡过了
And also, I kind of messed around with somebody last night.
什么 等等
What? Wait...
你什么意思
what do you mean you kind of...
我需要你解释一下
I need you to explain that one
因为我不明白
cause I don't understand
什么叫你和某人睡过了
what you mean by you kind of messed around with somebody.
-我是说你 -除你以外
- I mean did you... - Everything but.
除我以外
Everything but.
你看 我能想到的都比我更糟糕
You see, that's almost worse than anything I can imagine in my mind.
除我以外 所以 你
Everything but. So, did you...
卡西乌我们分手了
Cassius we were broken up.
好吗 结束了
Okay? It's over.
是我跟你今晚不应该睡在一起
It's me and you that shouldn't have messed around tonight.
你想知道是谁吗
You want to know who it was?
你是打算上♥床♥
Do you plan on fucking
还是跟那个人继续"除我以外"啊
or "everything but"-ting with that person again?
不
No.
不 那我不想知道
Nah. No, I don't want to know, then.
不 我不想知道
No, I don't want to know.
我绝对不知道这个是干嘛的
I have absolutely no idea what this is about.
也许它是说资本主义兽化了他们
Maybe it's saying that capitalism dehumanizes them.
也许这个艺术家很直接
Maybe the artist is being literal.
也许无忧园正在把工人变成马
Maybe Worryfree is turning workers into horses.
然后操它们吗
And literally fucking them?
又一个快乐的无忧园家庭
嘿 兄弟
Hey, bro.
你是那个视频里面的人吗
Ain't you the dude from the clip
被易拉罐砸到的那个
that got hit in the head with the can?
不 不是 每个人都觉得那是我
No. No, everybody thinks that's me, man.
-但那不是我 -那你的头怎么了
- But that's not me. - What's wrong with your head then?
兄弟 每个人都觉得那
Man, everybody thinks that's...
那就是你 太搞笑了
That's you, that shit is funny!
-你在搞什么 -因为你说谎
- What the fuck, man?! - For you lyin'!
没关系
That's alright.
他可是我们中最出色的啊
Happen to the best of us.
走开
Walk it off.
我是卡西乌·格林
This is Cassius Green
就是《可乐和微笑 婊♥子♥》里的那个
from "Have-A-Cola And-A-Smile-Bitch" fame.
我明天想上你的节目
I want to be on your show tomorrow.
来瓶可乐笑一个 狗♥娘♥养♥的
"Have a Cola and smile, Bitch"
我被踢得屁滚尿流
"I Got the Shit Kicked Out Of Me"
今天 红遍油管的卡西乌·格林来到了这里
Today, YouTube sensation Cassius Green is here.
有5亿人看过你被罐子打中
You had 500 million people watch you get pegged to the noggin
然后变得十分丢脸的场景 它太搞笑了
and get utterly humiliated. It was effin hilarious.
你的头发这样竖起来
The way your hair went up like that...
全世界都要笑道不行了
The whole world is laughing 'til they pissed.
好的 我有一个新的视频要放
Well, I got a new clip that I need you to play
我来这个秀的唯一理由
and the only reason I came on the show
是因为你同意向1.5亿观众
was because you agreed to show this clip
展示这个剪辑片段
to your 150 million viewers.
如果你想引起轰动 你就要来点干货
Well, if you want some ass, you have to bring some ass.
所以我们先暴打你一顿
So, we'll get ready for an ass whipping,
然后跳进这个屎坑
then jump in the shit tank.
然后我们再播放你的片子
Then we'll play your clip.
现在能请你播放我的片子了吗
Could you play my clip now, please?
好的
Okay.
有《可乐和微笑 婊♥子♥》疯狂吗
Is it as crazy as the cola-and-a-smile-bitch clip?
不可能
Not possible.
这很疯狂 玛丽
It's crazy, Mary.
太他妈的疯狂了
It's fucking crazy.
让我们播放剪辑吧
Let's roll the clip.
帮帮我们 我们好痛苦
Help us. We're hurting!
我们好痛苦
We're hurting!
如果你那些漂亮的变异人不能闭嘴
If you beautiful perversions don't shut the fuck up,
我会把你们都变成胶水
I will turn you all into glue!
作为帝王视野的超级销♥售♥
As a Power Caller for Regalview,
无忧园是我的贵宾客户
Worryfree was my premier client.
这是无忧园邪恶行径
This is just incontrovertible proof
无可争议的证据
of Worryfree's evil practices.
他们把人类变成奇怪的马人
They're turning humans into grotesque horse-people.
我要让全世界知道
And I want the world to know
他们 他们 他们在操纵人类
that... that... that they're manipulating humanity
为了自己的利益
for the sake of profit.
现在 我们必须制止
Now, we cannot let this go on.
你要叫上你的国会议员 好吗
You have to call your congressman, alright.
叫上你的当地政客
Call your local politicians
告诉他们我们不支持这种行为
and let them know we will not stand for this.
那个火爆的网红泄露
It's been one day
无忧园和他们天才CEO
since the viral celebrity leak to the world,
史蒂夫·勒夫特的科学新成就
new scientific achievements made by Worryfree
已经过去一天了
and their genius CEO, Steve Lift,
使无忧园股价蹿升的速度
which caused Worryfree stocks to sky rocket
史无前例 无与伦比
at a rate faster than any other company in history.
众议院和参议院领袖
House and Senate leaders
与勒夫特一起敲了钟
joined Lift in ringing the bell
庆祝由无忧园的成功
to celebrate the record stock market rally
带来的创纪录的牛市
Worryfree's success has created.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
我们都是罪人 但每个罪人都能成功
We are all sinners, but in every sinner lies a winner.
上帝把你从妓院中拯救出来
The Lord lifted you from the whore house,
电影精选列表