You should have some.
-是要我现在就喝吗 -当然
- Should I just drink it right now? - Yes!
没错
Oh, yes!
-因为我们没有杯子 -超级销♥售♥
- Because we didn't have any cups. - Power Caller.
太好了
Yes!
超级销♥售♥ 宝贝儿
Power Caller, baby.
超级销♥售♥ 兄弟 超级销♥售♥
Power Caller, man! Power Caller!
超级销♥售♥ 超级销♥售♥
Power Caller. Power Caller.
哇 你真的准备好了 对吧
Wow, you really are ready, aren't you?
你好 D小姐 是的
Hey, Ms. D. Yeah.
好了 咱要上楼了 小混♥蛋♥
Wow, oh okay, well let's do this, mu-tha-fuck-ah.
我已经想说这个 很久了
I've always wanted to say that.
好吧
Okay.
我要是不提一下你的粉红衬衫那可是失职
I would be remiss if I didn't bring up your pink shirt.
我觉得它很特别很性感
I think it's extraordinary and sexy.
知道吗 35%的穿粉衬衫的男性
You know, 35% of men who wear pink
有更高的几率开办特许经营权的公♥司♥
are more likely to start a franchise.
-真的吗 -对
- Is that so? - Yeah.
炫
Oh. Wow. Damn.
-这简直酷毙了 -抱歉
- This is crazy. - Oh, I'm sorry.
笨手笨脚的
So clumsy.
马上就好
Almost done...
这工作能把人逼疯 不是吗
this job's crazy right?
你需要帮助吗
Do you need help with that?
好了
Okay.
这安保措施太好了 真是非常
It's very secure. It's very...
欢迎 超级销♥售♥
Welcome, Power Caller.
今天是你主宰世界的日子
Today is your day to dominate the world.
你是帝王视野的精英
You are Regalview's elite brigade.
与哈尔·詹姆森这样的传奇人物并肩作战
Take your place alongside legends like Hal Jameson.
你说了算
You call the shots.
什么
What...?
你正处于精力旺盛的黄金期
You are in your sexual prime.
在繁殖金字塔的顶端
The top of the reproductive pile.
好吧 每次都是这样吗
Alright, does it do that every time
欢迎光临超级销♥售♥站 格林先生
Welcome to the Power Calling Suite, Mr. Green.
在这里你要一直用白音
White Voice at all times here.
好的 我差点忘了
Yes, I almost forgot.
祝你好运
Good luck.
顺带一提 这套衣服不错
Nice suit, by the way.
格林先生 你被选中是因为
You've been selected, Mr. Green,
你有成为一个伟大的电♥话♥销♥售♥员的潜力
because you have the potential to be a great telemarketer.
潜力
The potential.
你知道我们这卖♥♥什么吗
Do you know what we sell up here?
-我听说是 -我们卖♥♥的是能量
- Oh, I heard it's a... - Ah, we sell power.
火力 人力
Firepower. Manpower.
当美国武器制♥造♥商向其他国家出♥售♥武器时
When U.S. weapons manufacturers sell arms to other countries
格林先生 你觉得 是谁
who do you think, Mr. Green, makes that
在那不偏不倚的时间打的推销电♥话♥
call at the precisely perfect time?
答案当然是 我们
Which is of course, dinner. We do.
你可能会问 在一架无人驾驶飞机
Before a drone drops a bomb
向巴基斯坦的一栋公♥寓♥楼投下炸♥弹♥之前
on an apartment building in Pakistan
是谁投下的
who drops the bomb ass sales pitch
推销炸♥弹♥的广♥告♥ 卡西乌
you may ask, Cassius?
我们
We do.
好吧 这就是你说的火力 人力
Okay, so you said firepower, manpower?
无忧园是我们最大的客户
Worryfree is our biggest client.
我们帮助成千上万的公♥司♥利用
We help thousands of companies utilize Worryfree workers
无忧园的工人来提高效率
to improve their efficiency.
等下 你在跟我说你还把
So, wait, are you telling me you sell slave labor
把奴隶卖♥♥给电♥话♥那头的公♥司♥
to companies over the phone?
该死的 你真聪明
God damnit. You are a sharp one.
他们和无忧园大家庭一起很开心
奴隶
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
Hey, what the fuck are you doing?
戴夫 拦住他
Dave, stop him.
靠
Shit!
左眼 婊♥子♥们
Left Eye, bitches!
无忧园使美国复苏
Worryfree has resuscitated America.
工人们就住在生产厂楼上的
Workers live in space efficient dwellings
公♥寓♥里 空间利用率极高
in the same facilities where production occurs.
他们无所不做 无所不能
They make anything and they make everything.
终身合同 所以不需要工资
Lifetime contracts so no wages needed.
造车的成本与过去造自行车的成本相当
They make automobiles for what it used to cost to make bicycles.
好吧 可我不知道我能不能
Okay, but see I don't know if I can...
伪装 用白音
Sugar on top, white voice.
我知道 但我想说的是我不知道
Yeah, but what I'm saying is I don't know
我能不能卖♥♥
if I'm gonna be able to s... sell...
这是起薪
Here's the starting salary.
好吧 伙计 我要去买♥♥些新衣服了
Well, man, I'm gonna have to get me some new suits.
你会在这里工作到很晚
You'll be working here until late.
我们需要你马上融入我们
We need you in the mix right away.
星座与指示牌同词 Sign
宝贝儿 你是什么星座的啊
Hey baby, what's your sign?
新套路啊
I haven't heard that one before.
昨天太疯狂了
Yo, that was crazy yesterday.
《诺玛蕾》 马丁·里特执导的剧情片 讲述了饱受资本家无情剥削的诺玛在总工会派来的组织者的协助影响下 终于在工厂成立了第一个工会。
就像《诺玛蕾》里的那一幕
That was like that scene in Norma Rae.
你知道吧 就是她去谈判桌那里
You know, the one when she's like on the table.
对 对
Yeah, yeah.
帝王视野吓得屁滚尿流 我们会赢的
Yeah, Regalview is scared shitless. We'll win.
可以给我试试吗
Can I check that out?
可以
Yeah.
可以呀
Oh, okay.
可以 厉害
Okay. Bravo.
你从哪学的
Where'd you learn how to do that?
在洛杉矶
Down in L.A.
我们在那里组织了第一个指示牌旋转工会
We organized the first sign twirlers union there.
好吧
Oh, okay.
这就是你的老本行吗
Is that what you do?
到处惹是生非
You just go from place to place stirring up trouble?
麻烦早就在那了 我只是帮大伙处理下
Trouble's already there. I just help folks fix it.
对 我也在用我的艺术做同样的事
Yeah, that's what I do with my art too, you know.
揭穿这些狗屁
Expose the bullshit.
-不完全一样 -大差不差啦
- It's not exactly the same thing. - It's pretty much the same.
我没见过你的艺术所以我不能
I haven't seen your stuff so I can't...
我也不会给你看的
I'm not gonna show you my stuff.
你跟
So how does it work with, uh...
你跟卡西乌怎么样
with you and Cassius?
你有点像激进分子
You know, you sound like a radical.
而他是 我不清楚
He's... I don't know.
他是什么
He's what?
他很真实
He's real.
他不是那种表面光的驴粪蛋
He's not that fake-ass bougie gallery world.
所以 我们在一起了
So, that's how it works.
你在慢慢影响他对吧 所以
Well, you're rubbing him off right. So...
他才在罢♥工♥运动帮忙 所以
He helped with the work stoppage. So...
你的火在他身上蔓延
Your fire is rubbing off on him.
我喜欢
I like it.
我要走了
I'm going.
如果你需要搭便车的话我载你
You look like you're done here if you need a ride.
不用啦 卡西乌一会儿就来了
Nah, Cassius' on the way.
不过谢谢你
But thank you.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
妞儿 我们得走啦
Hey girl. We gotta go!
谢谢你
Thank you.
超级销♥售♥法
哈尔·詹姆森
你还好吗
You okay?
好
Yeah.
-遇上车祸了 -没
- Did you get into an accident? - No.
那就是遇上抢劫或者其他类似的疯狂事了
How about robbed or something else crazy like that.
我可不信你是因为崩溃了
So, I don't think you flaked
然后把我忘在那个角落一个小时
电影精选列表