我可以为你做点什么 明星
What can I do for you, chum?
我有个问题
Yes, I have a question.
我刚完成了这么一个大单
I've just achieved a sort of miraculous financial endeavor.
但我个人财务上有点紧张
I'm also in a financial bind.
我想要预支点钱
I'm gonna need a cash advance.
见证奇迹的时刻
This is where the magic happens, baby.
全球音乐电视台无忧特♥供♥版
MTV spots Worryfree edition.
制♥作♥人 吉姆埃尔曼
Hole puncher Jim Ellman.
这是昨天的一幕
This was the scene yesterday
帝王视野电♥话♥销♥售♥员大罢♥工♥
at the Regalview Telemarketer's strike.
除了帝王视野的罢♥工♥工人
The striking Regalview workers
还有来自各个地方的
are joined by other telemarketers,
其他电♥话♥销♥售♥员
phone operators and university students
话务员和大学学生
from all over the area.
辛辛苦苦工作一整天
After a long day of hearty-ass work,
你觉得呢
you feel me?
准备好吃饭了
We ready to eat.
我们就在这吃
This is where we get our grub on.
挑战土狗尿液滑梯
Swimming through the vat of hyena urie
也没有听起来那么差
is not as bad as it sound!
我们要什么
What do we want!?
我们想要钱付房♥租
We want enough money to pay our rent!
我们不想再每天吃泡面了
We want enough money to not et Cup 'O Noodles every night!
我们已经厌倦了
We are sick and tired of no..
比如我们某天喝多了
We want to be able to go see our doctor
我们想要有能力去看医生
if we get drunk one night!
某天和人乱搞没戴套
When we hook up with someone without using any protection!
觉得我们可能得了性病
And we think we might have contracted chlamydia or gonorrhea!
或者得了某种
Or any one of those crazy STDs that you've never heard f
在自我检测网上找到的病
that you find on Self-Diagnosis.Com!
帝王视野 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck Regalview!
帝王视野 操♥你♥妈♥ 帝王视野 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck Regalview! Fuck Regalview!
帝王视野 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck Regalview!
帝王视野 操♥你♥妈♥ 帝王视野 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck Regalview! Fuck Regalview!
也去他的性病
And fuck chlamydia, too.
尽管罢♥工♥的人企图阻止
Although strikers have kept most replacement workers
正常工作的人们去上班
from breaking the strike
每天早晨 斯塔克沃特公♥司♥的保安都能
every morning, Starkwater security agents successfully escort
成功护送帝王视野公♥司♥精英超级销♥售♥正常办公
Regalview's elite Power Callers into the building.
关于罢♥工♥的更多报道
For more on the Regalview strike,
让我们转给棚内的报道
let's go to the studio.
以上报道来自新闻三频道肯·巴吉
This is Ken Baget. Chanel 3 news.
宝贝 早上好
Hey baby. Good morning.
拜托
No. Please, no.
别再用这个怪声了 卡西乌
Stop with that stupid voice, Cassius.
我都没注意我在用这个声音
Didn't even realize I was doing it.
这就是问题所在啊
That's a problem, you know.
抱歉
Sorry.
你醒了多久了
How long you been up?
我没睡醒
I'm not up.
我看见你开电视了
But I saw your TV debut.
靠
Oh, shit.
-钱哥 -咱能别聊这个吗
- Cash, baby... - Can we not. Please.
我不参与罢♥工♥
Look, I quit when the strike jumped off
因为和你在一起 去参加会很尴尬
because being with you made it awkward for me. But...
卡西乌
Cassius!
你抛弃了你的朋友
You abandoned your friends.
我觉得他们可能就只是一时罢♥工♥而已
Baby, I thought they'd do a couple of stoppages and...
升职是一回事儿
It's one thing to take the promotion,
但你现在是完全在和他们对着干
but now you're a full out scab.
拜托 超级销♥售♥不需要参加罢♥工♥
Come on, baby, the Power Callers ain't on strike!
对 但是他们应该去参加
No, but they should be.
我太累了 咱们别聊这事儿了
I'm so tired of talking to you about this.
你在玩火
You are crossing the picket line.
我不能和你同流合污
I can't ride with you.
你现在又不支持我了
Oh, you can't ride with me now!
但是你一直都是支持我的
But you was riding with me all around over...
好吧 到此为止
Alright, fine. Well, no more.
亲爱的 你现在想要我怎样
Baby, what are you asking me to do?
你现在是想让我辞到这个肥差吗
Are you asking me to quit the fattest job I ever had?
但是卡西乌 这个不叫肥差
But Cassius, it's not fat!
你这个工作挑战道德
It is morally emaciated.
你就是个苦力 卡西乌
You sell fucking slave labor, Cassius!
干什么不是苦力
What the fuck isn't slave labor?
天 转移话题
Oh my god! Side-stepping.
-你明明就是欲望在作祟 -我说的不对吗
- You side-step more than the fucking Temptations. - What isn't?
你大爷的
Fuck you, man!
你大爷的
Fuck you, alright!
你大爷的 我做的事情
Fuck you ‘cause I'm doing something
就是我最擅长的
that I'm really fucking good at.
我不仅擅长 还很重要呢
I'm really good at it and I'm important.
我在改变世界
I'm making shit happen.
但你一点都不欣赏我
And you don't appreciate the shit
因为你现在一点都不在乎了
cause you already fucking had it.
现在来和我讲我是个苦力
And you're talking to me about slave labor?
斯贵斯他们又能拿苦力怎么办
What is Squeeze and them gonna do about slave labor?
这和斯贵斯有啥关系
What does Squeeze have to do with this?
他们啥也不会干
They ain't gonna do shit.
你也啥都不会干
And you ain't gonna do shit neither
你只会卖♥♥那些狗屁艺术品 给那些有钱人
by selling fucking art to rich people.
你大爷的
Fuck it.
把被子给我
Gimme the damn covers!
-你干啥 -给我
- What you doing? - Taking them.
-我冷 -我没和你开玩笑 卡西乌
- I'm cold. - I'm not playing Cassius.
-你怎么这么贪 -别闹了卡西乌
- You're being greedy. - Don't play with me Cassius.
你不需要这被子 不需要
You don't even need all those covers. It's not necessary.
我去帝王视野工作的原因
The whole reason I went to work for Regalview
就是让你对我更有意思
was to make myself more interesting to you.
卡西乌 你本来的样子可比现在有意思
Cassius, the old you was way more interesting.
如果你今天还是要去帝王视野上班
If you go to work today at Regalview
进了那个办公区
crossing the picket line...
咱俩就分手
we're done.
全员戒备 走起
Elbows and assholes, people! Let's go!
锤子还是炸♥药♥ 卡西乌 你自己选
Chisels or dynamite, Cassius. You pick.
知道了 我只是需要跟进一下
Yeah, agreed. I just have to follow up
我手头上的客户
on this lead I've been working on.
这个小混♥蛋♥
This motherfucker right here...
太牛逼了
is on fire!
让我们掌声欢迎我们的大功臣
Let's give it up for the boy wonder!
这些为了哥们
Yeah, yeah! Some for the homeys.
这些为了我
And some for me!
把它们打包 打上标签 再撕碎它们
Bag them, tag them, rag them!
我训练了她 我训练了她
I trained her. I trained her.
我们猎杀了猛犸象
We hunted mammoths! Yeah!
灌翻他 用香槟把我们的胜者灌翻
Douse him. Douse our winner with champagne.
勿忘伤痛
Scabs won't pass!
勿忘伤痛
Scabs won't pass!
让开
Move!
听我的退后
I said get back!
来瓶可乐笑一个 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Have a cola and smile, bitch!
非常感谢 韦尔克罗特小姐
Thank you very much, Miss Welcrott.
我很快会再打给你的
I'll talk to you soon. Mm-hmm.
好的 再会
Okay, bye.
你 我的朋友
You, my friend,
你是我许久以来最正确的决定
you are the best decision I've made in quite a long time.
我必须自夸一下这个明智的决定
I have to pat myself on the ass for that.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, Mister.
被赞赏真爽
Feels good to be appreciated.
不要叫我先生 卡西乌
Don't call me Mr. , Cassius.
叫我
Call me.
电影精选列表