You are not employees to me.
你们是团队成员 我们是一家人
You are Team Members! We're a family now.
你知道这意味着什么吗
You know what that means?
这意味着有股能量支持者我们互相依靠
It means I lean on you, you lean on me.
互相协作
There's a synergy.
我知道你们也能感受到这股能量
And you can feel that energy. I know that you can.
有人开始动情绪了 我喜欢
People are starting to get emotional, and I love that.
这是否意味着我们工资涨了呢
Does that mean we get paid more?
没有 但这就是资本主义啊 对吧
- "No." - Okay, - but what is capital? Right?
我确实认为现在社会货币更重要
I would argue that social currency now is more important,
不是我说的 是新闻说的
and don't take it from me, take it from the news.
媒体说的
Take it from media, all kinds of
各种各样的媒体 数字 纸张等等
media: digital, paper, otherwise.
媒体在变化 资本也一样
Media is changing, so is capital.
跟随潮流 这不是危言耸听
Get with it. I don't want to scare you,
但这是一个新的世界
but it's a new world.
好了 小伙伴们 让我们
Okay, Team Members. Let's, uh...
非常感谢你们 我们继续工作中吧
thank you very much, and let's all get back to work.
记住 打给联♥系♥人 提高推销金额
Remember! Hit your contacts! Up the ante!
整理好表格 最重要的是
Work the grid! And...
-严守章程 -就是这样
- Stick to the Script. - That's right.
你们中任何一个人都可以成为超级销♥售♥
Any one of you can turn Power Caller
然后畅游于金钱的海洋
and be rollin' in dough!
对不起
Oh, excuse me.
好了
Ah. Okay.
这间办公室里啥都要钱
Nothing in this office is free,
兄弟 你得付钱
man, you gotta put money in there.
真的吗
Oh, re... really?
没事 你也没错过什么
It's okay, you're not missing out.
这玩意跟屎一样难喝
It tastes like shit.
操 我以为我能走狗屎运呢 混♥蛋♥
Fuck. I thought I could get lucky, asshole.
我只是关心你 我叫斯贵斯
I was just giving you shit, man. I'm... I'm Squeeze.
我看你已经来了几个星期了
I've seen you around for a couple weeks.
刚才开会时那个问题提的不错
It was a good question in there.
我叫卡西乌 大家叫我钱哥
Cassius. People call me Cash.
兄弟 刚才动员会上的问题提的真的不错
It was a really good question in there, man.
-什么 涨工资的问题吗 -是的
What, about us getting paid? - Yeah.
我是觉得我们被迫
I mean, I just think it's kind of silly
假装兴奋挺傻的
that we have to be all excited.
-就是 -各种废话
- I know, right? - It's bullshit.
完全正确 我是说 你讲到点子上了
Exactly. I mean, you just cut straight to the chase, man.
很棒
That's awesome.
有眼见的人就该和我们联手
A player gotta mob up with us for some scrill and bennies.
这他妈是什么意思
Well, what the fuck does that mean?
我们组织了一群人
Uh, there's a bunch of us
准备起义要求涨工资
that are organizing to get us paid more.
讨点儿福利
Get some benefits.
我们真的需要你的力量来改变现状
We could really use your energy to jump things off.
听着 我要去工作了 兄弟
Yeah, look, I gotta get back to work, man.
兄弟听着 抱歉这么唐突
Hey, man, look, I'm sorry I got you like this,
但是显然我们不能在这儿讨论此事
but obviously we can't talk here.
去买♥♥杯喝的 我请客
So, grab a drink later. It's on me.
小姐 多少钱包♥夜♥啊
Hey, lady, how much?
准备好了吗
Okay. So, we good?
好了
Yeah. Alright.
你好啊
Hey. What up?
-你是谁 -这是斯贵斯
- Who are you? - That's Squeeze.
-我是斯贵斯 -他是我帝王视野的同事
- Squeeze. - He works with us at Regalview.
斯贵斯 这是底特律
Squeeze, Detroit.
-底特律吗 很酷 -对
- Detroit? That's cool. - Yeah.
我的父母希望我有个美国名字
My parents wanted me to have an American name.
很棒
Nice!
底特律是出色的视觉及表演艺术家
And Detroit is a brilliant visual and performance artist...
不 我的艺术不是刚才那样转牌子
No, my art is not twirling signs.
即将迎来她的第一场展览
...who's about to open her first show.
好了 "尴尬介绍先生"
Okay, "Mr. Embarrassing Intro Guy."
斯贵斯 钱哥在上高中的时候
Squeeze, in high school, Cash was...
该死
Shit!
刹车 卡住了
Stuck... brake.
为什么你总是讲我的高中事迹
Why do you always talk about what I did in high school?
看看我们的高中橄榄球队
I mean, like, look at our high school football team.
真的 看看他们
Literally. Look at 'em.
他们整天就是在家具厂上班
All they do is work at the home furniture store
然后成天打球
and play football all day.
就像他们被卡住了还是怎么的
It's, like, they're stuck or something.
你♥他♥妈♥在讲什么 他们是我们的朋友
Man, what the hell you talkin' bout? I mean, they're friends.
宝贝 今晚能别说地球毁灭的话题了吗
Baby, can you please not talk about the sun exploding tonight?
好
Okay.
你懂的 我只是不想在每天结束时
Yeah, but you know, I... I just... at the end of the day
和他们一样卡住停滞不前
I just don't want to be stuck in their position.
该死
Ah, shit.
宝贝 该当雨刷了
D, wiper duty, please.
兄弟 为什么永远轮不到我刷
Come on, man. I never get wiper duty.
你可以帮我擦屁♥股♥ 萨尔
You can wipe my ass, Sal.
真的吗 用什么擦呢 我的舌头吗
Oh, really? With what? My tongue?
妈的 可能还能治治你的口臭呢
Well, shit, it might make your breath smell a little bit better.
口臭的萨尔
Shitty breath, Sal.
口臭的萨尔
Shitty breath, Sal.
奥克兰最臭的嘴
The shittiest breah in Oakland
转弯 特律 转弯
Keeping turning, Troit. Turn.
在无忧园总部的
...the fourth day of violent protests
暴♥力♥抗♥议♥活动进入第四天
at Worryfree headquarters.
抗♥议♥者称
Protesters say Worryfree's method
无忧园的终身劳动合同
of lifetime labor contracts
是一种新的奴役形式
is a new form of slavery.
无忧园的CEO史蒂夫·勒夫特
Worryfree CEO Steve Lift
奥普拉 极具影响力主持人
今天接受了奥普拉的采访
was interviewed on Oprah today.
不 绝对没有
No. Conclusively no.
我们的工人
Our workers do not sign contracts
不会在暴♥力♥威胁下签订合同
under threats of physical violence
因此 将其与奴隶制度进行比较
so, therefore, the comparison to slavery
是可笑且令人反感的
is just ludicrous and offensive.
我们正在改变生活本身
We're transforming life itself.
我们在拯救经济
We're saving the economy.
我是说 我们在拯救生命
I mean, we're... we're saving lives.
我的书中都有强调 我都解释清楚了
It's all highlighted in my book. I lay out the whole thing.
许多暴♥力♥抗♥议♥者
Many of the violent protesters
属于"左眼派"
are part of the "Left Eye Faction"
可以通过他们左眼下方的黑色标记辨认出来
and are identifiable by the black mark under their left eye.
很多人都找不到工作
There's no employment for many people.
甚至连血汗工厂
Even sweat shops have been replaced
也被无忧园生活工作中心所取代
by Worryfree LiveWork Centers.
这些地方就是监狱
These places are prisons,
我们跟罐头沙丁鱼一样挤在那里
and we're packed in there like sardines,
吃便宜的泔水 每天工作14个小时
fed cheap slop, and worked to the bone 14 hours a day.
我被踢得屁滚尿流
I Got the Shit Kicked Out of Me!
我想说的是 如果你不把意大利面
All I'm saying is if you don't cook the spaghetti
放在奶酪酱里面一起煮
in the sauce with the cheese in it first,
-你就是个白鬼 -胡说 兄弟
- that's some white shit. - That's some bullshit man.
你无权决定什么是黑什么是白
You don't get to decide what's black and what's white.
好吧 但黑人就是这么做的
Well, that-that... but that's how black folks do it, man.
不 黑鬼 我就是黑人
No, nigga, I'm black.
我们谈过了 伙计
We talked about that, man.
你只算半个黑人
You kind of black,
莱昂纳尔·里奇 人生经历如白人的黑人歌♥手
你是莱昂纳尔·里奇那种黑人
you Lionel-Richie black.
听着 我先煮面条
Look, I... I make my noodles,
再倒上酱汁 看吧
then I put the sauce on, then... look it,
然后我再放一点帕尔马干酪
then I put a little, uh, Parmesan...
这无关紧要
it doesn't even fucking matter, alright,
因为意大利面来自意大利
电影精选列表