没事 好吗 深呼吸
It's fine, okay. Just breathe.
好吗
Okay?
他妈的
Fucking bitch...
可以了吗
Okay?
现在 我想给你的提议是
Now, the proposal that I want to make you is this...
那个是劳工的未来 懂吗
That is the future of labor. Okay?
他们更加高大 更加强壮
They're bigger. They're stronger.
他们很可能少发很多牢骚
They hopefully gripe a lot less.
并且 很快
And also, soon,
我会有成千上万这样的劳工
I'm gonna have millions of them.
疯了
Fucking crazy...
他们会组成他们自己的社会圈
They're gonna form their own society.
他们还很有可能会有自己的文化
They'll probably form their own culture.
之后也许他们会想要组织起来
Then maybe they want to organize.
也许他们会想要反抗
Maybe they want to rebel.
而这就是为什么我们需要
And that's why we need
自己人在他们内部
someone on the inside
这个人代表了无忧园的需求
who represents Worryfree's needs.
他们可以接触到这个人
Someone they can relate to.
去管理它
To manage it.
管理该死的马人
For fucking horse people.
不 不
No. No.
是马属的小马丁·路德·金
The Equisapien Martin Luther King, Junior.
但是是我们创造的
But one that we create.
我们可以控制的
One that we control.
所以 你想 想给这些该死的马人
So, you want to... want to have a false leader
找个假的领导人
for these fucking horse people.
但是与此同时 他还要是你的人
But at the same time, he works for you?
没错 这样大家都好
Yeah. Keeps shit simple.
好吧 你♥他♥妈♥为什么选我呢
Well, why the fuck did you choose me?
你有那么多人可以选择
Out of everybody you could have chose,
为什么选我呢
why did you pick me?
-为什么 -钱爷 钱爷
- For what? - Cash. Cash.
你很棒
You are awesome.
我从来没有在帝王视野见过任何人
I've never seen anyone go through the ranks
升级升的这么快除了你
at Regalview like you did.
我想要一个这样的人在无忧园
And I want someone like that at Worryfree.
一个有强烈欲望的人
Someone hungry.
一个会给朋友背后捅一刀的人
Someone who'll fucking shank their own friend in the back
只要能得到他们想要的可以不择手段
if it means getting what they want.
现在 好吧 我看得出来你被吓坏了
Now, look, I can see that you're freaked out.
所以你想拒绝
And that you want to say no.
但我在没看清楚条件之前
But I wouldn't do that
不会这么做
before you see what I'm offering.
我给你1亿
不 老兄 不 不
No, man. No, no.
怎么可能给我那么多钱
There's no fucking amount of money
让我去做那件鬼事情
that will make me do that shit.
两件事
Two things.
第一 这是个短期合同
One: it's a short-term contract.
五年 结束
Five years. Done.
然后我们会给你恢复的解药
Then we give you the diffuser antidote
特殊的血清
special sauce serum
然后你会变回正常人
and you're back to normal.
第二 我希望你记住
And the second one, and I want you to remember this.
你会有个马的性器
You're gonna have a horse cock.
特殊的血清是个他妈的什么的东西
What the fuck is a special antidote sauce serum. What the f...
它听起来像是你编的 老兄
It sounds like you made that shit up, man.
那个鬼东西不可能是真的
That shit ain't real.
不 它是真的 我出的价也是真的
No, it's real. And so is my offer.
在马人里面做五年我们的卧底
Five years as our man amongst horses.
给你1个亿
For one hundred million dollars.
去睡一觉 好吗
Just go sleep on it. Okay?
然后 联♥系♥我 好吗
And after that, holla at your boy. Okay.
去外面的聚会里找个什么操
Get out in that party and go fuck something.
操 操 操 操
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
操 该死
Fuck! Fuck!
人们应该对无忧园感到忧虑
我手♥机♥在哪儿
Where's my cell phone?
旧金山纪事报 早上好
San Francisco Chronicle, good morning.
找艾瑞克 艾瑞克·阿诺德 麻烦了
Um... Eric. Eric Arnold, please.
稍等一下
One moment.
你好
Hello.
好的 艾瑞克·阿诺德 我叫卡西乌·格林
Okay, Eric Arnold. My name is Cassius Green.
我有些重要消息
I have some important information.
一些特别 特别重要的消息
Some very, very important information
我觉得你会真的 非常地感兴趣
that I think you would really, really be interested in.
-好吧 你说 -好的 好的
- Okay, shoot. - Okay, uh... alright.
他们把人变成了半人半马
They turning motherfuckers into horse-people.
马 一半马 一半人 懂了吗
Horse... half-horse, half-human people that work. Alright.
他们给你吸一些可♥卡♥因♥
Look, they have you snort some fucking coke,
然后 好吧 那不是真的可♥卡♥因♥
and, well, it's not really coke,
但是你吸了然后你的鼻孔会变大
but you snort it and it has your nostrils get all big
然后你会有马的老二
and then you get a horse dick and shit.
听我说 听着
And listen... listen,
你一定要把这事儿报道出来 老兄
you got to get this story out here, man,
因为你看 你
because look, you put...
杰克吗
Jake?
你在说什么 不 是卡西乌
What you talking about? No. Cassius.
卡西乌·格林
Cassius Green.
我们要做的第一件事就是
The first thing we're gonna do
切开一点可乐罐的尖尖
is cut a little nib into the cola can.
"来瓶可乐笑一个 狗♥娘♥养♥的"假发
Voila! "Have a cola and smile, bitch," wig!
该死的 我的手♥机♥到底在哪里
Fuck! Where the fuck is my cellphone?!
并且发生在广♥告♥历史上
And the strangest thing
马人正在抢走奴隶的工作
最奇怪的事情是
to happen in advertising history
苏打可乐宣布和辛西娅·罗斯合作
Soda Cola has announced working with Cynthia Rose,
这个来自油管剪辑片
the foul-mouthed heroine
《可乐和微笑 婊♥子♥》
with perfect aim
满口脏话却目标远大的女英雄
from the "Cola-and-Smile-Bitch" YouTube clip.
据报道罗斯获得了一笔巨额签约金
Rose reportedly signed for an amount of money
足够买♥♥下四个白人婴儿了
that could buy four white babies.
那个视频里滑稽的员工
The strike breaker who's hilariously pegged in that clip
据透露 名字是
has been revealed to be named...
-卡西乌·格林 -卡西乌·格林
- Cassius Green. - Cassius Green.
是这样的医生 现在我
Alright Doc, now I'm, uh...
我有点担心 你懂吗
I got a little worried, you know.
因为我看着它 也许是因为从上面看
Because I was looking at it maybe from up here.
但是可能你看起来会觉得不一样
But that it might be different.
它更大了吗
Is it bigger?
没 没 它还是一样大
No. No, it's the same size.
我是说 我很高兴你开始在意自己
I mean, I'm glad you're feeling yourself.
这就你昨晚想给我打电♥话♥的原因吗
Is that why you tried to booty call me last night?
我没想打给你 我的手♥机♥丢了
I didn't try to booty call you. I lost my phone.
我告诉过你呀
I told you.
算了没事 我买♥♥了个新的
It doesn't matter. I got a new one.
你怎么了 钱哥
What is up with you, Cash?
你昨晚3:23打给我的
You called me at 3:23.
你留了个视频消息
You left a video message.
我没有看是什么
I didn't check it,
因为我假装它不重要
cause I assumed it was lude as fuck
并且我现在也在这么做
and I wasn't trying to do that...
我可以看看吗
Can I see that?
快点
Come on.
我们很痛苦 我们很痛苦
We're hurting! We're hurting!
帮帮我们 帮帮我们
Help us! Help us!
回去 到里面去
Get back in there. Get in there.
帮帮我们
Help us!
我们好痛苦
We're hurting!
安全代码正确
Security code cleared.
看在上帝的份上
电影精选列表