and left me on a corner for an hour.
是 我知道 宝贝
Yeah, I know. Look baby
我本来想早点跟你说的
I was gonna talk to you about it earlier
但我一时半会儿不能确定这件事的真伪
but I didn't know if it would be a for sure thing or not.
但是 从今天起 我就是超级销♥售♥啦
But, as of today I'm a Power Caller.
那是不是意味着你可以还我80美元
Does that mean you can pay me back my $80?
是的 宝贝 我当然可以
Hell, yes, baby, of course I can.
停下 卡西乌 停下 太瘆人了
Stop Cassius. Stop, it's freaky.
他们卖♥♥什么
What do they sell?
我终于可以看你的大秀了吗
Am I finally gonna be able to see your show?
宝贝儿 这太美了
Baby, this is beautiful.
并且很大
And big.
非洲
Africa.
哦真的吗 就这吗
Oh, really, is that what this is?
对 我是说他们大是因为那是非洲
Yeah, I mean they're big because they're Africa.
所以 我加了去年的雕塑
So, I added the sculptures from last year.
好吧 如果没人来看
Oh, okay. Well, if nobody shows up
至少这里看起来是满的
at least it'll look full.
我 我能问个问题吗
Can I... can I ask a question?
为什么选非洲做题材
Why did you choose Africa?
我想谈谈在被剥削影响下的生活
I wanted to talk about a life shaped by exploitation.
关于为我们自己的生活抗争的事
About fighting for a say in our own lives.
关于不论何种情况下的美 爱和欢笑
About how beauty, love, and laughter
的茁壮成长历程
thrive and flourish under almost any circumstances...
有道理
Right.
资本主义最初是如何
How Capitalism basically started
从非洲人那里窃取劳动力的
by stealing labor from Africans
以及你在点头
and about how you're nodding
好像你在听但其实并没有
like you're listening but you're not.
不 对不起 宝贝 我听着呢
Oh, no sorry baby. I was receiving that.
我刚刚度过了漫长的一天
I was just had a long day and...
-工作的事 -没关系的
- it's work. - It's okay.
你真的想要这个
You really want to hit this?
对
Yes.
对的 好了 我在听了
Ah... yes, okay. I'm listening now.
资本主义在非洲蓬勃发展
Capitalism in Africa is booming.
我说完了
Shh. I'm done talking.
我只想泡在这氛围里
I just want to marinate in this.
这对我来说很重要 钱哥
This is major for me, Cash.
我想做的是坐在这儿
What I want to do is I want sit here,
抽抽烟
hit this weed
就呆在这
and just be here.
伙计们 那晚还不错 对吧
Alright guys. That felt good the other day, right?
帝王视野团队成员们
记住团队第一
不要让外来者干扰团队
是的 不错 伙计
Yes. Yes. Good, man.
感觉就像我们是发小 认识好久了
Like I've known y'all my whole life, you know.
不要忘记彼此
Don't forget that. Okay?
记得彼此的脸庞
Remember each other's faces.
卡西乌 你咋啦 你去哪了
Cassius? What's up man? Where you been?
这身西装是咋回事儿
What's up with the suit?
我升职了
I got promoted.
什么意思 你现在是经理了吗
What does that mean? Are you a manager now?
我现在是超级销♥售♥了
That means I'm a Power Caller now.
-准备涨工资了 -我们都在等着涨工资
- About to be paid. - We're all trying to get fucking paid.
但是我们要团结在一起
Yeah. But we're gonna do it as a team.
-你不是也在团队里吗 -可能是吧
- Are you on the team? - Yeah, I guess I'm still on your little team
但是我们一直没有收入
but I'm playing from the bench.
没收入还要付账单
The bench where you sit and get your bills paid.
你知道么 我叔叔房♥子都快没了
You know my uncle is about to lose his house.
钱哥 你叔叔的事我很抱歉
Cash, I'm sorry about your uncle, man,
但是也不至于要背叛我们
but that don't mean sell out.
我没有背叛你们
I'm not selling y'all out.
我的成功和你们完全无关 好吗
My success has nothing to do with you, alright.
你们就继续做
You just keep doing whatever it is
你们原来做的事情
that you're fucking doing and I'll root for you.
我会在一旁为你们加油
From the sidelines.
看着你在那假笑
And try not to laugh at that stupid ass smirk on your face.
我们不需要你的支持
We don't need this.
-你没事儿吧 -我挺好的
- Are you doing alright? - Yeah, I'm doing good.
-你咋样 -完美
- How you doing? - Fantastic.
-完美 -我祝你今天开心
- Fantastic? - I hope you have a good day.
我祝你这周都走运
I hope you have a better week.
我祝你这个月都走狗屎运
I hope your month is full of successful days.
好事连连 兄弟 我希望你能跟上
And a lot of great ventures. I hope you just come up, brother.
我祝你今年都走狗屎运
I hope your whole fucking year is spectacular.
-现在祝我一年好运了是吗 -对
- Oh, you hope my year is spectacular? - Yeah.
你还有啥想和我说的吗
You got something you want to say to me?
你又有啥想说的吗
you want to say?
-你闻上去真香 -你闻着也不错 喷了啥
- You smell great. - You smell great. What is that?
博柏利香水 你呢
Burberry. What you got on?
- 我忘了 就是除汗剂 -闻起来挺贵啊
-I forgot. It's just deodorant. - Smells expensive. Okay.
-好啊 -我们都闻着不错
- Yeah. Good. - We smelling good.
闻着都不错的兄弟
Some good smelling brothers out here.
你很棒 我很欣赏你
You're an awesome man and I appreciate you.
-祝你早日清醒 -我们应该出去喝一杯
- I hope you find yourself. - Yeah, we should go out. Get drinks.
-你想喝一杯吗 -对啊
- You want to get drinks? - Yeah!
-喝几杯啊 -两杯 三杯
- How many drinks? - Two. Three.
-三 -五 -四 -五
- Three? - Five? - Four! - Five!
-六 -八 -七 -九
- Six? - Eight? - Seven! - Nine!
-十杯 我请客 -全部
-Ten? On me? - All of them!
我请客 对 我请客
It's on me, no, it's on me now!
-你请客 -对没错
- It's on you? - Yeah, it's on me now.
好啦 别吵了
Alright. Alright! Yeah, it's on me!
-你请就你请 -听我说
- It's on you now. - Now!
都走开吧
Walk!
您好 卡西乌·格林
Greetings, Cassius Green.
我希望你今天也很性福
I hope you did not masturbate today.
我们需要你精神抖擞 准备战斗
We need you sharp and ready to go.
我感受到浑身散发出来的费洛蒙
I detect the pheromones percolating out of your pores.
他们对着你身边的人说
They say to others around you:
"当我对着你那被低估的期待
"Hold my penis while I piss on
撒尿时扶住我的小♥弟♥弟♥"
your underestimated expectations."
格林先生 我是台电脑
Mr. Green, I am a computer
我真希望我有双手去爱抚你
but I wish I had hands to caress your muscular brain.
卡西乌·格林 你等下要联♥系♥无忧园
Cassius Green, you've been assigned a Worryfree campaign.
重新看看第六章的内容
Brush up on that Chapter Six stuff.
不好意思
Excuse me.
接下来的半小时 用你的魅力
And give them that radiant voice of yours
给他们好好讲讲
in the next half hour.
下午两点
2:00 Pm.
在日本准备吃早餐的时间
Almost breakfast time in Japan.
你好 孙先生
Moshi moshi. Mr. Son.
抱歉打扰 我是无忧园的卡西乌·格林
Cassius Green of Worryfree calling. Sorry to bother you.
我想和你讨论一下 关于产品组装问题
I'm calling about who is assembling your phone.
我知道你的电♥话♥产品是在中国生产
Now I know they're being made in China.
我是你的粉丝
I'm a big fan of yours.
我从你还在塔卡西的时候就关注你
I've been following you since you were with Takashi.
我在发现你收♥购♥三丽鸥的时候无比兴奋
I cheered literally when I found out you acquired Tanrio,
所以我打给你 而不是彭鲁拉
which is why I'm calling you and not Phonarolla.
我们的团队将努力
Our team of dedicated workers
在降低一半的成本下 生产双倍产品
will make twice as many phones at half the cost.
这样 你的市场份额
You'll double up your market share
将会是同行的双倍还多
over these bastards.
超级销♥售♥ 卡西乌·格林
Power Callers, our very own Cassius Green
刚刚让我们的客户 无忧园
just made our client, Worryfree,
加持了一千万美金
upwards of ten million dollars
就仅仅是 在上班的第一通电♥话♥
in one call on his first day, none the less.
-也没那么多啦 -值得载入史册
- Oh, it's not that much. - Indeed one for the history books.
干杯
Cheers!
借用你一分钟
Excuse me for a second.
电影精选列表