从堕落之屋拯救你
you from flop house, you from drop house...
-操 操 -驱逐魔鬼
- Fuck! Fuck! - Out devil!
操
Fuck!
不 不 我们各付各的
No. No. We're just doing dutch.
-多谢你的电♥话♥ 兄弟 -是的
- Thanks for calling, man. - Yeah.
你看 我背叛了你
Look, I betrayed you.
我知道这改变不了什么
I know it's not gonna change anything,
但我还是要说对不起
but I wanted to say I'm sorry.
我真傻 我
I acted stupid, I was...
兄弟 我们 我们没事了
Man, hey, we... we good.
好吧 但你要做的就是
Alright, but all you got to do is just...
从现在行动 伙计
just do right from now on, man.
是的 我知道 那就是
Yeah, I know and that's what...
我试着改变 我试着阻止 但
I tried to change it. I tried to stop it. But it's...
就在他们眼前
it's just right in front of their faces.
他们把人类变为畸形
They're turning human beings into monstrosities
根本没人在乎
and nobody gives a fuck.
大多数在屏幕上看见你的人
Most people that saw you on that screen
知道找国会议员没用
knew calling their congressman wasn't gonna do shit.
如果你碰到问题
If you get shown a problem,
但不知道如何控制它
but have no idea how to control it,
那你就会决定逆来顺受
then you just decide to get used to the problem.
是的 因此我们明天的计划
Yeah, and that's why our plan for tomorrow...
至关重要
is important.
因为这次如果我们制止了他们
'Cause if we stop them
越过警戒线 我们就成功了
from crossing the picket line this time we win.
这注意不错
That's a good plan. Yeah.
明天我们给他们点颜色瞧瞧
Tomorrow we show 'em how to give fucks.
那不就是关于
Ain't that about a...
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween!
看那个 你看到那个了吗
Look at that shit. You see that shit?
那他妈的是什么 什么鬼
What the fuck is that about? What the fuck, man.
那就是我说的
That's what I'm talking about.
-回去 -我们好痛苦 棒棒我们
- Get back in there! - We're hurting! Help us!
安全密♥码♥正确
Security code cleared.
帝王视野 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you, Regalview!
帝王视野罢♥工♥里没有人
None of the strikers here at the Regalview strike
告诉我们他们为何都戴着
will tell us why they're all wearing
"可乐和微笑 婊♥子♥"假发
their Cola-And A-Smile-Bitch wigs.
尽管罢♥工♥人员
Although the strikers have been
过去几周异常暴♥力♥
extremely militant over the past weeks,
他们扔无法阻止斯塔克沃特公♥司♥
they've not been able to stop the Stackwater juggernaut
突破防线
from breaking through the lines.
勿忘伤痛 勿忘伤痛
Scabs won't pass! Scabs won't pass!
勿忘伤痛 勿忘伤痛
Scabs won't pass! Scabs won't pass!
加把劲 兄弟们
Elbows and assholes, people!
我们上
Let's move!
勿忘伤痛 勿忘伤痛
Scabs won't pass! Scabs won't pass!...
勿忘伤痛 勿忘伤痛
Scabs won't pass! Scabs won't pass!
勿忘伤痛 勿忘伤痛
Scabs won't pass! Scabs won't pass!
臭名昭著的卡西乌·格林
The infamous Cassius Green,
前超级销♥售♥和越线工作者
former Power Caller and strike line crosser,
更换了阵营
has switched sides.
是的 兄弟 是的
Yeah, man! Yeah!
伙计们 看来支援部队来了
Looks like the Calvary's arrived, folks.
退后
Get the fuck back!
这边 这边
This way! This way!
快
Come on!
这里 这里
Over here! Over here!
见证奇迹的时刻
This is when the magic happens.
让他们快来
Get them here quick.
Cassius
Hey, Cassius.
小心 小心
Look out! Look out!
让我出去
Let me out!
坚守你们的领地
Hold your ground!
好的 就这样
Yes! Yes!
谢谢
Thank you.
我们 很荣幸
We. Are Honored.
来到你的面前
To. Be. In. Your. Presence.
兄弟 我来自东奥克兰
Dude. I'm from East Oakland.
说人话
Talk regular.
我叫德马里乌斯
My name is DeMarius.
感谢你带我们突围
Thanks for breaking us out.
我是卡西乌 卡西乌·格林
Oh, I'm Cassius. Cassius Green.
没问题
No problem.
无忧园在这
Worryfree is here.
同一场战斗
Hey. Same struggle.
同一场斗争
Same fight.
马属 我们撤
Equisapiens! Let's be out!
马属 非常感谢
Equisapiens, thank you so much!
天才
Master mind.
你现在是认真的吗
Are you serious right now?
认真的像罐子里的小猫
Serious as kicking the can.
别 别耍我 钱哥
Don't... don't play with me, Cash
因为我很认真
cause that's some serious shit.
不 兄弟 那是你的
No, man. That's yours.
我有辆车可用
And I've got a car that'll do me just fine
直到我回帝王视野工作
til I get back to work at Regalview.
另外 我想说对不起
Plus, I wanted to say I'm sorry.
钱哥 兄弟 看
Cash, man. Look.
道歉就行了
Just saying sorry is fine.
很好 很棒
This is good. This is perfect.
这是完美的道歉
This is the perfect apology.
我不想不尊重你
I don't want disrespect you.
你知道这很酷 我
You know this is cool, I'm...
所以
So, uh...
既然我们赢得了罢♥工♥
now that we won that strike
你就回来和我们这些
you cool coming back to work with us
卑微的电♥话♥销♥售♥工作吧
lowly regular telemarketers.
如果我能加入新成立的
Well, if the new and glorious
光荣的电♥话♥销♥售♥联盟
telemarketers union will have me.
你们要去其他地方斗争了
You got to start fighting somewhere.
-是吗 -好吧 兄弟
- Huh? - Alright, bro.
祝你好运
Be good.
吻了吗
Kiss already, huh?
所以 我们大干一场如何
So, what about being part of something important, huh?
靠
Oh shit.
好像太阳都要爆♥炸♥了
It looks like the sun is about to explode.
我的天啊
Oh my god...
过来 宝贝
Come here, sugar.
我们是不可或缺的一部分
We are a part of something important.
改变世界
Changing the world.
在太阳爆♥炸♥前
Before the sun explodes.
那么
Well...
经历了这些后
I couldn't come back to the exact same thing
我不能重蹈覆辙 是吧
after all that, right?
怎么了
What happened?
怎么了 钱哥
What, Cash?
什么
What?
我是卡西乌·格林 代表
I'm Cassius Green calling on behalf of
桶爆你的屁♥股♥网
stomp a mud hole in your ass.Com.
抱歉打扰 但是
Sorry to bother you but...
电影精选列表