'cause pasta is from Italy.
意大利人不是白人
Italians ain't white!
兄弟 他们就是白人 就是白人
Yes, they are, bro. Yes, they are!
从他妈的什么时候开始的
Since the fuck when?
从六十年前就开始了 兄弟
Since the last 60 years, man.
意大利面是中餐
Spaghetti is Chinese.
说到白人 我要说敬酒词了
Speaking of white, I'm gonna make a toast.
-来吧 -好吧
- Come on. - A'ight.
好的
Okay.
敬我怀着极大热情崇敬的
To my esteemed Regalview associates
帝王视野同事
whom I revere with great fervor...
什么鬼
What?
敬我迷人而才华横溢的未婚妻
...and to my alluring and phenomenally talented fiancée...
我想奉献这令人陶醉的
I'd like to dedicate this imbibing
长生不老药
of intoxicating elixirs.
为成为一个超级销♥售♥干杯
Here's to becoming a Power Caller!
卡西乌 你怎么做到的
Cassius, how'd you do that?
公♥司♥的老头教的
Old man at the jobby-job.
这叫白人嗓音
It's called the white voice.
我猜 我是 天赋异禀
I guess I'm... a natural at it.
那些都是木偶师的巫术
That was all some puppet-master voodoo shit!
老兄 你听上去就跟有配音似的
Dude, you sounded overdubbed.
兄弟 你的白人音 真吓人
Man, your white voice, man, it's fucking scary.
真的 我第一次见
Yeah, I've never seen that shit before.
但是 我对那个超级销♥售♥
But I have heard about that Power Caller
有所耳闻
shit that you're talking about.
那是个骗局
That's a scam.
-真假 -真的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
"如果作为一个煎炸厨师 你足够努力
"If you work hard enough as a fry cook,
或许你就可以成为经理"
maybe you can become a manager!"
或是 "如果你广♥告♥牌转的好
Or... or "If you twirl that sign really well,
那可能以后你会在一个更热闹的拐角
then maybe you can twirl a larger
转一块更大的广♥告♥牌"
sign on a more glamorous corner."
不啦 我站的拐角已经是最好的了
No, I already have the best corner,
牌子也是最大的 标语也是最好的
and the biggest sign, and the best word.
降价
"Off."
这是所有广♥告♥标语的精髓
It is the anchor to the slogan.
那 那你什么意思
So... So, what's the point then?
你觉得我就只用上班吃睡干女人就好了
What you think, I'm just supposed to work, eat, fuck, sleep?
不 我不是这个意思 我是说我们得
No, I'm... I'm not saying that. I'm saying what we need...
我们得在帝王视野建个工会
We need a union at Regalview.
这样 我们就都能涨工资了
That way, we all get paid.
好呀 好呀 说得好兄弟
Okay. Okay. Well said, broham.
我挺你
I'm down.
-嘿 卡西乌 -嗨 赛奇
- Hey, Cassius. - Hey, Serg.
我周五就能拿到工资了
Uh, look, I get paid Friday, so
到时候我就能给你一半的房♥租
I'll have half your money by then.
就算你能给我全款
Even if you had all the money,
你那点四个月的房♥租也帮不了我什么
your little four month's rent wouldn't help me.
我欠的太多了
I owe too much.
要是到下个月我还筹不到那一大笔钱
If I don't come up with a boatload of money
根本不可能筹到
by next month... which I won't...
银行就要没收我的房♥子了
the bank is taking my shit.
你该找个新住处了
You should find a new place.
该死
Damn.
我糖尿病都犯了
It's making my diabetes act up.
那你怎么办
So, what you gonna do?
我一直在跟无忧园那群人谈
I've been talkin' to those Worryfree people.
他们寄给我一本宣传册 待遇听着不坏
They sent me a brochure. It don't sound that bad.
一日三餐一张床 正如我们以前商量的
Three hots and a cot, like we used to say.
该死 不 搞什么 别答应
Oh, hell no, sir. Come on. No, don't... don't do that.
我们会找到办法的
Look, we'll figure something out.
你好 抱歉打扰了
Yes, I'm so sorry to bother you.
是的 我给你准备了点特别的
Yeah, well, let me tell you. I got a special for you.
想象一下 你带一小妞去你家
Look, you bring a chick home to your apartment.
屋子很干净 装♥修♥很时尚
It's clean. It's stylish.
当然该是这样 她早已从她
Of course, it is. She's already seen that
约会两个周的那小子身上洞悉了这一切
from the guy she was with two weeks ago.
然后 她的眼睛从
And then her eyes move over
洞察百科全书专业版转向
to those brown leather bad boys
你的棕色皮质沙发
from the Insight Encyclopedias, Intellectual Edition.
好戏可以开始咯 你懂的 对吧
It's fuck time! Do you know what I mean? Yeah!
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
旋转博士 美国乐队
旋转博士 经典
Spin Doctors. Classic!
提姆 我真想再跟你聊点细节
Tim, I want to chop it up more,
但时间有限 咱还是言归正传
but I gotta get to my squash game.
微信还是支付宝
Was that Visa or Mastercard?
老天 这声音简直绝了
God, this voice shit is crazy.
是的 告诉她"是的 是的 是的"
Yes! Tell that bitch "yes"! Yes! Yes!
庆功酒在哪
Where's the wine at?
加油干 兄弟们
Power Calling all you motherfuckers!
宝贝儿
Baby, yes!
我 我想我该继续工作了 老兄
I... I should probably get back to work, man.
你真是太给力了 老弟
You're stoked, man!
你那个声音真是绝了
You're doin' so fucking good with the voice thing.
但每小时最好再多打几个电♥话♥
But hit more contacts per hour.
对了 他们在讨论你的事了 兄弟
Oh. They're talkin' about you, bro.
你已经在路上了
You're on your way.
去哪 天堂
To where, heaven?
差不多吧
Almost.
是PC 宝贝儿 超级销♥售♥
PC, baby. Power Caller.
你听见他说什么了吗
Did you hear what he just said?
听见了 兄弟
Yeah, yeah, I heard him, man.
他三个月之前也是这么跟我说的
He told me the exact same shit three months ago.
耳环好看啊
Nice earrings.
谢啦 我自己做的
Thanks. Made 'em myself.
参议院委员会解除对无忧园"奴隶制"的指控
这是什么世道
What kind of world is it
这居然是美国最火的电视节目
when this is the most popular show in America?
他们说每晚上有1.5亿人看这个
They say 150 million people watch this every night.
就个人而言 我还是很喜欢看
I, personally, love seeing
混♥蛋♥挨打还被羞辱的
a muthafucka get beat down and humiliated.
这 这让我内心感到很温暖
Makes... makes me feel warm inside.
我还有这件T恤
I got the muthafucking T-shirt.
看这个
Check this.
-我要去跳舞了兄弟 -好 去吧
- I'm gonna go dance, man. - Alright. Yeah, motherfucka.
参议院委员会解除对无忧园"奴隶制"的指控
不对
Mm-mm-mm-mm-mm! No.
给我来点儿好的
Give me the good stuff.
给我来点儿好的啊
Give me the good stuff.
这才像话嘛
That's what I'm talking about.
你为什么不去跳舞啊 老兄
So, why you ain't dancing' man?
小子 我这年纪已经不合适了
Motherfucker, I'm too old for that shit.
你看啊 跳舞还不如直接去演条狗
Man look, what happened to just doing the muthafucking dog,
你明白 明白我说的吗
You know I'm freakin, you know what I'm saying?
你还得拼命甩肩膀甩到脱臼
Shit, now you got to dislocate your muthafucking shoulder.
见鬼 我要是干那个我得是个什么鬼样
Damn, what the fuck I look like doin that shit.
你
You, uh...
你是超级销♥售♥ 对吧
Hey. Power Callers, right?
兄弟 他们赚了很多钱
They make a shit ton of money, man.
就那种 成箱成箱的
I'm talking about, like, bins
还有可以换好些贵房♥子的那些数目的钱
and expensive house payment type of money.
这怎么可能呢
How the fuck is that even possible?
如果你卖♥♥的是我们天天卖♥♥的那些破玩意儿
If you selling the bullshit we selling
那是不可能
it's impossible.
但他们卖♥♥的不是我们卖♥♥的那些破玩意儿
But they not selling the bullshit we selling.
那我猜 我们干的事儿较之他们干的
So, I guess comparing to what we doing
就相当于苹果较之橘子
to what they're doing is like apples to oranges.
不如说是苹果较之大屠♥杀♥
More like apples and the Holocaust.
行吧 再见
Alright. Bye.
别直视光源哦
Don't look into the light.
电影精选列表