上面说你在锈水孔餐厅
So, it says here that you were manager
当了五年经理
of the Rusty Scupper Restaurant for five years.
然后2014到2016年
Hmm? Then, a bank teller
在奥克兰银行做出纳
at Bank of Oakland between 2014 to 2016?
还当选了月度最佳员工
Oh! And you were employee of the month.
那个包里放的是什么奖杯
What's that trophy in the bag there?
奥克兰高中模拟法庭冠军
Oh! Oakland High Moot Court Champion.
我天生就是干推销员的料
I'm a salesman at heart.
这就有意思了
That is intriguing.
主要是因为2014年到2016年间
Mainly... because I was the branch manager
我是奥克兰银行的支行经理
at the Bank of Oakland between 2014 and 2016.
格林先生 你从来都没在那工作过
And you, Mr. Green, you never fucking worked there.
还有你写的锈水孔餐厅的电♥话♥号♥
And the number that you gave to The Rusty Scupper Restaurant?
是你朋友萨尔瓦多的电♥话♥吧
Is that your friend Salvador's number?
同样应聘这份工作的萨尔瓦多
The same Salvador who applied for this job?
我不知道他也应聘了这里
I didn't know he applied here, too.
他的电♥话♥留言要不是"老子是萨尔"
Might have been helpful if his outgoing message
你还有可能混过去
didn't say, "It's Sal, bitches."
这个奖杯和那个奖章 是你偷的吗
This trophy and that plaque, did you steal 'em?
不是 我自己做的
No, uh, I... made them.
其实 是我找人做的
Well, I had them... made.
我只是非常 非常需要一份工作
Listen, I just really, really need a job.
好了 卡西乌·格林 听清楚了
Okay, Cassius Green, listen up, okay?
这是做电♥话♥销♥售♥的
This is telemarketing.
我们又他妈不是做人类基因图谱的
We're not mappin' the fuckin' human genome here.
我才不在乎你到底有没有这些经验
I don't care if you have experience for this.
我可是来者不拒的
I'll hire damn near anyone.
你知道这个假奖杯告诉我什么了吗
You know what this bootleg trophy tells me?
它告诉了我唯一需要知道的事情
Tells me the only thing I need to know.
你非常积极还不是个文盲
You have initiative and you can read.
在你轮班期间你要尽可能多得打电♥话♥
You will call as many contacts as you can during your shift,
你要好好地读给你的章程
you will read the script that we give you,
还有你明天要开开心心地来上班
and you will show up tomorrow happy.
谢谢 非常感谢您 安德森先生
Thank you. Uh, thank you so much, Mr. Anderson.
卡西乌 还有件事 "STTS"
Ah, one more thing, Cassius... "Stuss."
"STTS"是什么
"Stts"?
S.T.T.S.
S.T.T.S.
严守章程
Stick to the Script.
严守章程 严守章程 记住了
Stick to the script. Stick to the script. You got it.
非常感谢您
Thank you so much.
特律
Troit!
特律
Troit!
特律
Troit!
你有想过死亡吗
You ever think about dying?
想过 活着有时候就会想
Yeah, I'm alive. Sometimes.
不 我不是说现在
No, I don't mean like right now,
突然发生一场意外或是啥的
in a freak accident or something.
我是说 当我们老了 比如90岁了
I mean... when we're old, like 90.
我总是在想这个
I think about it all the time.
比如 到那时我做的一切都有什么意义
Like, what will I have done that matters?
我只想确保我死的时候
I just want to make sure that when I die
身边都是爱我的人
I'll be surrounded by people who love me
以及我爱的人
and who I love back.
那当他们死的时候呢
But what about when they die?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说 就像到一定时候我们会死
I mean, like at some point we're gonna die.
我们的孩子会死 孩子的孩子也会死
Our kids are gonna die. Our kids' kids are gonna die.
某一刻 地球上人类都灭绝了
And at some point, no one on Earth will have existed.
某一刻
And at... at some point...
太阳会爆♥炸♥ 所有人都死去了
the sun will explode and everyone will have died.
没有人会记得我做了什么
And no one will know what I'm doing,
我现在做的一切更是不值一提
and what I'm doing right now won't even matter.
宝贝 宝贝 它当然很重要了
Baby, baby it will always matter, okay?
活在当下很重要 这个时刻 这些时候
Because it matters now. This moment, these moments.
我亲你 并不是为了子孙后代
When I kiss you... it's not for posterity's sake.
但是 你找到了你的事业
Yeah, but... okay, you got your calling.
你的艺术很有意义 对吧
Your art means something, right?
但我只是苟活在这
But I'm just out here surviving;
日复一日地原地打转
spinning around on the endless circle.
-白给你暗示了 -太让人心烦了
- Ah, you missed your cue. - That's disgusting.
我说了 我亲你 并不是为了子孙后代
I said, "When I kiss you, it's not for posterity's sake."
对 但是
Yeah, but... Mmm!
天呐
Oh, God!
-开房♥去吧 -我有房♥ 混♥蛋♥
- Get a room! - I got a room, muthafucka!
你不是说修好了吗
I thought you said you fixed that!
我的房♥东应该负责修好的
My landlord was supposed to fix it.
我得走了
I gotta move.
我喜欢那个
I like that.
我得去工作了
I have to go to work anyway.
-你今天不是要上班了吗 -对
- Don't you start work today? - Yeah.
他们说 只要你想兼♥职♥他们就要
They said they hire anybody if you're looking for a second job.
你可以试试兼♥职♥
You could try part-time.
大家都在热议无忧园
Everyone is talking about the Worryfree solution!
无忧园作为一种创新型的商业
Worryfree is a revolutionary new business
以及生活模式正在席卷整个世界
and lifestyle model taking the world by storm!
宝贝 他们给你开多少工资
Baby, how much are they paying you?
只要签了无忧园合同
When you sign a Worryfree contract,
你将获得终生的职业及住房♥保障
you're guaranteed employment and housing for life!
不要犹豫 快快订购无忧园
Stop worrying and get Worryfree!
无忧园生活区是最先进的地区
The Worryfree living quarters are state of the art,
无忧园的食物简直是美味之极
the Worryfree food is to die for,
无忧园的职业是充实而又满足的
and Worryfree careers are fulfilling and satisfying!
宝贝 他们给你开多少钱
Cash, baby, what are they paying you?
我想只会有些佣金
Uh, I think it's just commission.
宝贝儿
Hey, baby...
你有想过无忧园这东西吗
you ever think about this Worryfree shit?
你疯了吧
Are you crazy?
什么 靠佣金活着吗
What, working on commission?
耳环不错
Nice earrings.
谋杀
MURDER
致命
KILL
钱哥
Hey, Cash!
哥们 我收到房♥贷欠缴通知了
I got overdue house notes, dude.
还要多久我才能拿到我的钱
How much longer I got to wait for my money?
赛奇 我刚找到新工作
Look, Serge, I just got a new job
很快就会把钱给你的
and I'll have some money for you soon.
我♥操♥ 你已经拖欠了4个月了
Damn it, you four months late now.
我听你说"很快"都他妈听烦了
It's like "soon" is the only fuckin' word I hear from you.
好吧 我拖欠了4个月 但是
Okay, I'm four months late, but...
你听我说 操
Check this out. Damn.
上帝创造的这片土地是属于我们所有人的
God made this land for all of us,
但是像你这样贪婪的人却想
and greedy people like you want to
将其据为你和你的家庭所有
hog it to yourself and your family
并向我们的天赋人♥权♥收费
and charge all the rest of us for the right to live.
-我和我的家庭 -嗯
- Me and my family? - Yeah.
卡西乌 我他妈是你舅舅
Cassius, I'm your fucking uncle.
银行他妈的会收回我的房♥子的
The bank might take my fucking house.
他妈的四个月了
Four fucking months.
你开的车还是我给你的
I gave you that car you're driving.
-那就是个破罐子而已 -是吗
- That's a damn bucket. - Oh yeah?
那还回来啊 不愿意吗
Give it back then! No?
我猜也是
That's what I thought.
两周之内我要见到我的钱 混♥蛋♥
I need my money in two weeks, asshole.
2号♥ 加40美分
Forty on two.
无忧园
如果你住在这里 你早就有工作了
最近如何啊 伙计
What's up, man!
楼梯
楼梯
地下办公室入口
这地方一共投了几百万美元
Millions of dollars went into these walls
就是要确保有成百上千的电♥话♥
just to... make sure that thousands of calls
能同时打出去打进来
电影精选列表