去你的
Fuckin' asshole.
-你好吗老兄 -你好吗
- What up bro? - What's up man?
挺好的 挺疼
Good man. Aw, that hurt.
一切都好 我刚在给他们讲
It's all good. I've been telling
你是怎么搞定各种客户的
everybody how you've been kicking all types of ass at work.
对 我是说确实很疯狂 终于
Yea. I mean it's crazy. I'm finally...
我找到了自己擅长的事儿
feel like I'm good at something.
我感觉自己
I'm feeling myself.
-啥 -我就是干这个的怪物
- Word. - I'm a fucking monster at this.
兄弟 这真太棒了
Man. That's awesome, man.
牛逼 这棒呆了好吗
Fucking dope man. That's awesome.
-小甜心 -宝贝
- Hey, Sugar Foot. - Hey. Hey, Lovely.
-能借个火吗 -谁请你来的
- Can I get that? - Who invited you?
谁问你了
Who asked you?
我早些时候以为你会出现
I was hoping you'd pop up earlier.
我以为你会过来
I thought you were coming by.
你的展览吗 我以为你说别来
Oh, to your gallery? I thought you said don't come.
有朋友帮你的吗
Your friends were helping you out.
宝儿 我是那么说的
Baby, that's what I said.
但你不能听我说什么
But don't listen to what I say.
你得听我想要什么
Listen to what I want.
-我有点糊涂了 -我知道
- I'm confused. - Yeah, I know you are.
那你星期五来接我吗
But are you gonna pick me up on Friday?
-我想要你来 -钱是绿的吗
- That's what I want. - Is Cash green?
男主名为卡西乌·格林 与钱和绿色同词
对 钱是绿的
Yeah. Cash is green.
-我能借个火吗 -不行
- Can I get a light? - No.
耳环很漂亮
Those are nice earrings.
等下宝贝儿 我怎么不知道你换了耳环
Wait, baby. I didn't know you changed your earrings.
底特律 没想到
Detroit, I didn't know
你把的前男友做成了耳环
you made earrings of your ex-boyfriends.
向全世界展示你是一个负责任的大男人
无忧园
请给世界一个答复 宝贝儿
左眼派
好了各位
Alright, everybody.
到场人数十分惊人
This is a pretty amazing turnout.
我希望你们明白我们是团结在一起的
I hope you guys all know that we're in this together.
我们这些人 有福同享 有难同当
That this is all of us, ride or die.
知道我们今天要干什么吗
You know what today is?
今天是要给他们个警告
Today is the warning shot.
告诉他们我们团结一致
Telling them that we stand united.
要是今天成了
If we get this right today,
不光是我们这层楼
not only will it be our floor
帝王视野的其他楼层
but it will be every other floor
也将受益
in Regalview and beyond.
黄金时段 停工20分钟
A twenty-minute work stoppage during prime calling time.
我到时候先喊出口号♥
I'll give the call.
萨尔 口号♥是什么
Sal what's the call?
去你的 给我钱
Fuck you, pay me.
另 另一个
The other... other one.
挂电♥话♥
Phones down.
挂电♥话♥
Phones down.
清楚了吗
Okay?
我们挂掉电♥话♥ 摘掉耳麦
We hang up the phones. Put down our headsets.
然后他们就会把我们中的某些人单挑出来
Now, they're gonna single some of us out.
-威胁要炒掉我们 -去他的
- Threaten our jobs. - Fuck that.
对 去他的
Yes, fuck that
去他的
Fuck that
-去他的 -对 操
- Fuck that. - Yeah, fuck.
我们会保卫任何一个他们想炒掉的人
We ride for anyone they try to fire.
我们反抗
We fight
是因为我们给他们创造利润
because we make the profits
而他们不与我们分享
and they don't share.
如果我们要继续为他们工作
If we're gonna give them our day,
我们就得挣到足够供应我们日常生活的钱
we need to have enough to cover our basic necessities.
-文明社会 -对
- Human decency. - Yeah.
有人要退出吗
Is anyone not down?
现在就提出来
Speak now.
没有 别说那个 斯贵斯 我们准备好了
Nah, fuck that, Squeeze! We're ready!
对 我为人人 人人为我
Yeah. Uh, one for all. All for one.
对 我带了各种各样的武器
Yeah! I brought all types of weapons.
好了大家 下午3点还在这见 行吗
Alright, folks. Let's meet back here at 3:00 PM. Okay?
别这样 没那么严重
Don't. It's not that serious.
好 已经很好了
Okay, alright cool.
是严肃 但是没那么
It's like serious, but it's not that...
但我已经准备好了
But I'm ready though.
多谢 戈尔德堡先生
Thanks, Mr. Goldberg.
像往常一样 我们会立刻给您发货
As always, we'll be getting that out to you right away.
此外
By the way...
帝王视野的高管们
Regalview management...
特此警告
you are hereby warned.
我们不会再被无视了
We will not be overlooked.
我靠
Fucking God...
去你妈 去你妈 去死
Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!
挂电♥话♥
Phones down!
操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you! Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥
And fuck you!
帝王视野 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you, Regalview!
帝王视野 操♥你♥妈♥ 帝王视野 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you, Regalview! Fuck you, Regalview!
帝王视野 操♥你♥妈♥ 帝王视野 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you, Regalview! Fuck you, Regalview!
帝王视野 操♥你♥妈♥ 帝王视野 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you, Regalview! Fuck you, Regalview!
帝王视野 操♥你♥妈♥ 帝王视野 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you, Regalview! Fuck you, Regalview!
帝王视野 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you, Regalview!
真爽
Oh man!
出去出去出去
Out, out, out, out, out, out, out.
行了 听着
Alright, hey look,
我知道你们要威胁开除我
I know you're gonna threaten to fire me.
有什么招都使出来吧 我不在乎
And go ahead whatever. I don't care anymore
因为我们要占领这个该死的地方
cause we're gonna take this fuckin place...
收拾好你的东西然后滚出去
Pack up your shit and get out.
操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥妈♥还有你
Well, fuck you and fuck you and fuck you!
-什么 不是 -操♥你♥妈♥
- What? No... - Fuck you!
不不不 格林先生
No, no, no, no, no, no Mr. Green.
你现在听起来有点偏执了
You're starting to sound a little paranoid here.
我们是有好消息要告诉你
We're the bearers of good news.
极好的消息
Great news.
超他妈好的消息
Great mothafuckin' news.
超他妈好的消息
Great motherfucking news.
超级销♥售♥
Power Caller.
-这他妈什 -对 我们刚接的电♥话♥
- What the fuck... - Yeah, we just got the call.
他们觉得你是一流的好材料
They think you're A-1 material.
你要上楼了 我的伙计
You're going upstairs my compadre.
没错 你得到晋升啦
Yes. You are getting a promotion.
明早9点
9:00 AM tomorrow morning.
-有正装吗 -他肯定有
- Do you have a suit? - Of course he does.
有力年轻强壮又聪明的超级销♥售♥
Powerful, young, strong, intelligent Power Caller.
-可他们 -上帝啊
- But, but they, um... - Oh, God.
他们干♥他♥们的
They're gonna do what they're gonna do.
你的晋升跟他们的示♥威♥不冲突
You're not going against their actions.
他们所有的问题都会留在这一层
All their issues are down here.
无关上面
Not up there.
上下是两种完全不同的电♥话♥营销
Two very different kinds of telemarketing.
但是 好吧
But, but, oh, okay, um...
这是你的机会 别浪费了
This is your moment. Don't waste it.
好吧
Okay.
可能你是对的
Maybe you're right.
巨款
The big money.
殿堂级的电♥话♥营销
The top fucking tier of telemarketing.
像哈尔·詹姆森那样 创造历史传奇
Making history with legends like Hal Jameson.
超赞
Bad ass.
这批酒真心不错 希望你喜欢法国调调
Oh, it's a really good batch, so I hope you like France.
你该尝点
电影精选列表