好吧
Okay...
好吧
Alright...
见鬼
Shit...
只有一个位子
One stall.
嘿 你是刚来还是要走了 伙计
Hey, you on your way in or out, man?
能麻烦你个事儿吗
Can you help me?
不 不 不能 抱歉
No. No, I can't. Sorry.
拜托 你能帮我吗
Please. Could you help me?
搞砸了 伙计 我受伤很重
Fucked up, man. I'm really hurt.
见鬼 好吧
Oh, shit. Okay.
等一下 伙计
Just hold on, man.
请救救我
Please... help me.
救救我 救救我
Help me! Help me!
不 不 不 不 不 不 别碰我
No, no, no, no, no, no! Don't touch me.
帮帮我们 帮助我
Help us! Help me!
嘿 出什么事了
Hey, what the fuck!
那是什么鬼
What the fuck, man!
我说是玉石色的门
I said the jade door.
那就是玉石色的门
That is the jade door.
不 那是橄榄色的门
No, that's an olive door.
很明显那是一扇橄榄色的门
That's very clearly an olive door.
那才是玉石色的门
That's a jade door.
听着 你♥他♥妈♥的得把我弄出去
Look, you got to get me the fuck out of here.
好的 冷静 冷静 这是一个很大的误会
Okay, calm, calm. This is a big misunderstanding. Okay?
深吸一口气 冷静下来
Let's just take a deep breath and calm down.
我们要回到我的办公室
We're gonna go back to my office.
我要向你解释一切 好吗
I'm gonna explain everything to you, alright?
话说你还要尿尿吗
Wait, do you still have to pee?
我尿裤子了 伙计
I mean, I pissed on myself, man.
所以不用了
So, no I don't have to pee.
听着 我他妈的要离开这里
Look, I got to get the fuck out of here.
不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no...
是这样的
Here's the deal.
我不能什么都不解释就让你走 好吧
I can't let you leave without explaining everything. Alright?
如果你看过录像
And if you'd even seen the video
你进去之后就不会被吓到
before you went in there you wouldn't even be scared.
那他妈的是什么东西
What the fuck was that thing in there, man?
那是
It's...
录像会告诉你一切
the video is gonna show you everything.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
这里面干货满满
There's a lot of production value in this.
新的奇迹
米歇尔·东里制♥作♥
从远古时期
Since the dawn of time,
或者说有记载以来
or least since before anyone cares to remember
我们用智慧来生存
we have used our wits to survive.
但是真正让我们得以繁荣的
But what has allowed us to thrive
是我们对工具的使用
was our use of tools.
自然发展
A natural development.
但是什么是工具
But what are tools
假如不只是延伸
if not extensions of the appendages
我们的身体器官呢
with which we were born?
人类在历史中不断改善自身
Humans have modified ourselves throughout history.
我们通过训练去搏斗
We train ourselves to fight.
我们锻炼身体
We work out.
我们学习
We study.
无忧园秉承这一
Worryfree is carrying forward this lineage
自史前以来的自然发展
of natural developments that began in prehistoric time.
我们认识到人类体力有其局限性
We realize that human labor has its limitations.
所以 我们的科学家研发了一种方法
And, so, our scientists have discovered a way.
一种使人类更强壮的化学方法
A chemical change to make humans stronger,
更顺从 更有耐力
more obedient, more durable
因此也更有效率和高产
and therefore more efficient and profitable.
我们很荣幸的向股东宣布
We are proud to announce to our shareholders
人类生产力的新一天即将到来
that a new day in human productivity is dawning.
我们的马属劳工
Our workforce of Equisapiens
将让无忧园
will make Worryfree
成为人类历史上最赚钱的公♥司♥
the most profitable company in human history.
作为我们的股东
And you, our shareholders,
你将成为历史的一部分
will be a part of that history.
看到了吗 这只是一个大误会
See? It's all just a big misunderstanding.
这不是他妈的误会 伙计
This ain't no fucking misunderstanding, man!
所以 你制♥造♥了半人半马的东西
So, you making half-human, half-horse fucking things
去赚更多的钱
so you can make more money?
是的 基本上是这样
Yeah, basically.
我只是不想让你觉得我疯了
I just didn't want you to think I was crazy.
或者以为我无缘无故的做这个
That I was doing this for no reason.
因为这不是胡思乱想
Because this isn't irrational.
很好 好吧
Cool. Alright.
很好 我明白了
Cool. No, I understand.
我现在得走了 伙计
I just I just got to leave now, man.
所以 别挡老子的道
So, please get the fuck out of my way.
我们还没看完小影片
We haven't finished the movie.
下周再打电♥话♥给我
Call me about that next week, please.
然后我们再谈
And then we'll talk about it.
坐在那张椅子上
Sit in that chair
看完这个小影片
and we're gonna watch this movie.
然后我会给你一个提议
And then I'm gonna make you a proposal.
来吧
Come on.
我们的工人改造过程
Our worker modification process
很简单也很快
is simple and rather quick.
融合催化剂对
It works for 70% of humans
70%的人有效
who take the fusing catalyst.
你看 我们就是这样
And, see, this is how we begin
实现转变的
the process of the transformation.
他们采取所谓的融合
They take what's called the fusing
催化剂 你刚看到的
catalyst. And what happens is...
等等 等等 等等 等等 伙计
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait a minute, man.
刚你给我吸的他妈是什么
What the fuck did you give me to snort? Huh?
那他妈的是什么
What the... what the fuck was that?
等等 你说什么
Wait, what?
我到底吸了什么
What did I snort?!
我他妈根本就没嗨起来
Cause I'm, I'm not even fucking high.
你没什么起来 等一下 等一下
You're not what? Wait, wait wait. Wait.
别讲了 我不在乎那些了
No, I don't give a fuck about that anymore, alright?
我才不在乎
I don't give a fuck about that shit.
如果你给我吸了
If you had me snort some shit
让我变形的玩意
that's gonna have me mutated man
你开枪打死我吧
I want you to fucking shoot me!
钱哥 你吸的是100%纯正秘鲁货
Cash. What you snorted was 100% Peruvian, man.
我要你说的再确切一些
I need you to be a little bit more particular, man.
搞不好秘鲁也有你们搞的这种马
You know, they got fucking horses in Peru, probably.
去你的 你要跟我咬文嚼字吗
Motherfucker! You're gonna get semantic on me?
不 我没有咬文嚼字
No, I'm not getting semantic.
是你在玩文字游戏
You're the one that's being semantic
你说那些该死的马100%纯正
if you refer to the fucking horses as a 100%.
他妈的 这都不重要了
Fuck that. It doesn't even matter.
是可♥卡♥因♥ 还是不是
Was it coke? Was it not coke?
到底是什么
What was it?
钱哥 是可♥卡♥因♥
Cash. It was coke.
冷静点 伙计
Calm down, man.
你真是 没跟你说清楚之前
You're... I wouldn't just give you
我是不会给你融合催化剂的
the fusing catalyst without telling you.
我不是恶魔 好吗
I'm not evil. Okay?
你不嗨的原因
The reason you're not high
是因为你的肾上腺素现在很高
is because your adrenaline is pumping so hard right now
说实话
that to be perfectly honest
你让我俩都很难堪
you're starting to harsh both of our mellows. Okay?
所以 坐下来 深呼吸 伙计
So, sit down and just take a breath, man.
只是他妈的肾上腺素作怪
It's fucking adrenaline.
操 操 操 操 操 操
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
电影精选列表