[里克]噢,“爸爸,语言文明”。对吗?
Nineteen years you've been on this job,
19年了,你一直干这个工作,
this is the first time I've been in your office.
这是我第一次来你的办公室。
Yeah, the last one
是的,这最后一间办公室
wasn't exactly a daycare, was it?
是不是有点像日托所?
Neither was Max's Taphouse.
也不像马克斯的酒馆。
Tell you what,why don't we get outta here, huh?
这样吧,我们还是离开这里吧?
- Why don't we go somewhere special? - Get some ice cream.
-我们去个特别的地方吧? -去吃冰激凌。
Ice cream for lunch?No, no, no, no, no.
午餐吃冰淇淋?不,不,不,不。
She's gonna have ice cream for lunch, come on, let's go.
她午餐要吃冰淇淋,走吧,我们走。
I'm having ice cream for lunch?
我午餐可以吃冰淇淋?
Yeah, you are,only if you behave.
是啊,只要你表现好。
Yeah, we'll see about that.
是的,咱们走着瞧吧。
You watch that mouth, girl.
语言文明,闺女。
Come on, let's go.
来吧,我们走。
[chuckles] Look at that.What do you think? Huh?
[轻笑声]看看这个。你怎么看?嗯?
Edie, look, they got nurse sharks.Go check 'em out.
伊迪,你看,那是护士鲨。去看看。
Oh, my God. Go on, honey.
哦,上帝啊。去啊,宝贝。
[Sandy]I think they're sleeping.
[桑迪]我认为他们是在睡觉。
You checking up on me?
你在检查我吗?
Yeah, I am.You okay with that?
我是的。你不介意吧?
Oh, my gosh.Babe, look. Check it out.
哦,我的天啊。宝贝,看。仔细观看。
[Rick] Did you go to the school?
[里克]你去学校了吗?
I did. Forest Hills,babe, it's amazing.
我去了。希尔斯森林学校,它真是太棒了。
Classes are all small,
全是小班教学,
and the teachers all specialize
而且教师全都是专家
in overcoming learning challenges.
擅长帮助学生克服学习上的障碍。
- Okay. - It's... it's great.
-好啊。 -就是...就是太好了。
Hey, baby, honey,don't tap on the glass.
宝贝,亲爱的,别敲玻璃。
[Sandy] She saw a little boy her age who had built a robot.
[桑迪]她看见一个和她年龄相仿的小男孩造了一个机器人。
A walking, talking robot.It was...
会走路、会说话的机器人。这是……
How much?
学费多少?
Did they say? Did you talk about it?
他们有没有说?你有没有问?
- [clears throat] Yeah. - How much?
-[清喉咙声]是的。-多少?
Forty.
4万。
Fuck.
操。
[Sandy] I told them you were in law enforcement and that I am a nurse,
[桑迪]我告诉他们,你在政♥府♥执法部门工作而我只是个护士,
and they have scholarships and she's eligible for those.
他们有奖学金,她有资格申请。
So we're gonna go for it.
所以我们要试一试。
- [Rick] They said that? - Yeah.
-[里克]这是他们说的? -是的。
- Really? - Yeah.
-真的? -是的。
Hey, come on, look at her. Look at that little...
嘿,拜托,看看她。看那个小…
I mean, how do they not give her a full scholarship, huh?
我是说,他们怎么会不给她全额奖学金呢?
[Sandy] Mm. [chuckles]
[桑迪]嗯。[轻笑声]
- Huh?- Yeah.
-哈? -是的。
And you think this is the way to go, huh?
你觉得这是正确的选择吗?
This is good for her.
这所学校对她有利。
I need you to get on board, okay?
我需要你的支持,好吗?
You with us?
你支持我们吗?
When am I not with you, huh?
我为什么不支持你们?
Hmm?
嗯?
[Julia]It'll never go in. Yeah!
[朱莉娅]这永远不会扔进去。耶!
You suck.Doesn't he suck? He sucks.
你不行。他行吗?他也不行。
No, you're jealous.
不,你是嫉妒了。
- [Max] Constantly.- [phone chimes]
-[麦克斯]它不停地。 [手♥机♥铃♥声♥]
Well, your phone is blowing up.
你的电♥话♥响了。
Are you sure you don't want to check you phone?
你确定你不想看看你的电♥话♥吗?
- Don't you want to check your phone? - Don't sabotage.
-你不想看看你的手♥机♥吗? -别扫兴。
- I know you do.- Don't sabotage.
-我就知道你其实想看。 -别碍事。
Wait, now, seriously, dude,
等着,现在,真的,伙计,
you have like 50 unread messages.
你已经有了差不多50条未读信息。
[phone chimes]
[手♥机♥鸣叫声]
What the hell?
怎么回事?
This says a 101.
这个说是101条了。
You get hacked or something?
你是不被黑客入侵还是怎么的了?
[phone chimes]
[手♥机♥鸣叫声]
Three hundred and thirteen new messages.
300条了,还有13条新的留言。
- From who? - I don't know. I...
-都来自谁? -我不知道。我...
I had everything from Silk Road forwarded to my Gmail.
我把丝绸之路上的信息都转发到我的Gmail上了。
[laughing] Holy shit.
[笑声]天呐。
The Gawker article posted.He wrote what you said, word for word.
高客网登出了那篇文章。他把你说的一字不差地写了出来。
- [laughing] Holy shit.- [phone chimes]
-[笑声]天呐。 -[手♥机♥鸣叫声]
1,154.
That's gonna crash your site, man.
这会挤瘫你的网站的,哥们。
Shit, you're right.
见鬼,你是对的。
Okay, we gotta go.Finish your beer.
OK,我们快走。喝完你们的啤酒。
No, actually, fuck your beer.We gotta go.
不,其实,去你的啤酒吧。我必须快走。
- No, we got a full fucking pitcher, Ross.- No, we got to go.
-不走,我们都他妈地快把投币罐填满了,罗斯。-不要了,我们必须走。
- We can't just...- Hold on, I got this.
-我们不能就只是... -等一下,我来拿这个。
Grab your shit. Just leave...leave the chip. Come on.
带好你们的随身物品,扔掉那炸薯片。走吧。
[Max]Bounced the local hosting?
[麦克斯]返回到我们本地的虚拟主机上了吗?
[Ross] Outsourced it to a data center in Iceland.
[罗斯]外包服务是位于冰岛的一个数据中心。
Get fucked, NSA.
要摆脱他妈的国♥家♥安♥全♥局。
NSA?
国♥家♥安♥全♥局?
I just made 75 grand in Bitcoin in the last 90 minutes, babe.
我仅仅在刚过去的90分钟内就赚了75000比特币。宝贝。
Sooner or later someone's gonna come knocking.
迟早会有人来敲你的门的。
But now,they can't trace my IP address.
但是现在,他们跟踪不到我的IP地址。
Ross,that's $833 a minute.
罗斯,那是每分钟赚833美元。
Go the other way.
换种思路。
[both laugh]
[两人都笑了]
Holy shit,1.2 million a day.
天呐,一天就会有一百二十万美元。
[laughs]
[笑声]
- [both laughing] - Fuck you.
-[都笑了] -你太棒了。
[man 1] Neighbors, there is something interesting going on right now.
[男声1]邻居们,现在发生了一件有趣的事。
What if I were to tell you that there is a drug super store
如果我告诉你现在网上有
on the Internet right now?
一家超级药店呢?
[Ross]To all the new faces, welcome.
[罗斯]欢迎所有的新面孔。
Our basic rules are to treat others as you wish to be treated,
我们的基本规则是,你希望别人怎样对待你,你就怎样对待别人,
and don't do anything to hurt or scam anyone else.
不要做任何伤害或欺骗别人的事情。
Something special came in the mail.
有特别的东西寄来了。
It looks and feels exactly like eBay, Amazon,
它的外观和感觉就像易趣,亚马逊,
whatever other online purchasing site you're familiar with.
任何你熟悉的在线购物网站。
[Ross] Silk Road is already making an impact on the war on drugs
[罗斯]丝绸之路扩大了人们获得受管制物质的渠道,
by expanding people's access to controlled substances.
已经对毒品战争产生了影响。
Every transaction that takes place
每一笔发生在国家控制范围之外的交易
outside the nexus of state control is a victory.
都是一种胜利。
So there are literally hundreds of victories here each week,
每周都有数百场胜利,
and each one weakens the state.
每一场胜利都会削弱国家。
To learn more about libertarianism,philosophy or just to make friends,
想要了解更多关于自♥由♥意志主义,哲学,或者只是想交朋友,
check out the forums.
可以去论♥坛♥看看。
Oh, and please,contribute to the community
哦,还有,请通过评价你的卖♥♥家、买♥♥家和产品
by reviewing your sellers,buyers and products.
来为社区做出贡献。
[woman 1] And you're not paranoid about using the mail?
[女声1]你对使用你的邮件箱没有过度担心吗?
No. They, like, vacuum seal it so the dogs can't even smell it.
不。他们会用真空密封,这样狗就闻不到。
Like, seriously,they've thought of everything.
说真的,他们什么都替你想到了。
- [woman 1] Whoa. - [woman 2] Yeah. Game changer.
-[女声1]哇。 -[女声2]是的,游戏规则真的变了。
- [woman 1] Who runs it? - [woman 2] I don't know, but the guy's pretty genius.
-[女声1]谁在经营它? -[女声2]我不知道,但是这家伙肯定是个可爱的天才。
Genius.
天才。
Don't get ahead of yourself.
别做你自己做不到的事。
Their words.
她们说的。
6个月后
[man] Anybody else from your outfit coming today?
[男声]今天你们机构里还有别人来吗?
Nope, they save all the good stuff for me.
没了,他们把好活都留给我了。
Okay. US Postal Service interdicts narcotics by two primary means.
好吧。美国邮政服务通过两种主要手段禁止毒品。
One is drug dogs, effective for large shipments of controlled substances,
一种是缉毒犬,这种犬能有效运送大量受管制物质,
typically a kilo or more.
通常是一公斤或一公斤以上。
The other is random X-rays.
另一种是随机进行x射线检查。
This is your ounce or less crew.
这是能帮助你们查出,对含有一盎司或更少的包裹。
This latter category,
这后一种情况,
we've noticed a 300% increase in the past three months.
我们注意到在过去三个月里增长了300%。
Lot of little stuff adds up to the big stuff, right?
小事累积成大事,对吧?
- Theoretically. - So what do you think's driving the spike?
电影精选列表