And within 24 hours, we'll be monitoring this guy in real time.
24小时内,我们就能实时监控他了。
- Hey, what if it is encrypted chats, too? - Huh?
-如果这也是加密聊天呢? -呃?
[Tarbell] No. But when we bust him, we'll seize his laptop,
[塔尔贝尔]不会。但我们突击抓捕他的时候,会没收他的笔记本电脑,
and then we'll get everything.
这样我们就能得到一切。
Everyone he ever dealt with.
所有和他打过交道的人。
...Iceland, you prosecute him right here and I need to confirm now.
…那个冰岛人,你现在就在这里起诉他,我需要用他来指认。
With a little luck, we'll do it.
如果运气好的话,我们会做到的。
[phone ringing]
[电♥话♥声]
Hey. I need your help with something.
嘿。我需要你的帮助。
You don't knock?
你不敲门?
Look, it's no secret you and I don't see eye to eye, okay?
听着,这不是秘密你和我的看法不一致,好吗?
- No. - I know that you know that I think you're a...
—没有。-我知道,你知道我觉得你是个…
Well, you're a dick.
好吧,你是个混♥蛋♥。
Yeah. [chuckles]
是的[轻笑声]
But Tarbell's a bigger dick,and I hear he may have found DPR.
但塔贝尔是个更大混♥蛋♥,我听说他可能找到了现有显示数据了。
- Yeah.- Yeah.
-是吗。 -是的。
- He hasn't said anything to me. - He wouldn't.
-他什么都没跟我说 -他不会。
But I got a source at the Bureau.
但我在联邦局里有线人。
Says there's a kid ordering fake passports
说有个孩子在旧金山
in San Francisco...
订购假护照…
[whispers] under the name Josh Terrey.
[低语声]用Josh Terrey的名字。
- Josh Terrey.- Yeah.
- In San Francisco. - Yeah.
-在旧金山。 -是的。
Homeland Security's got him under 24-hour surveillance.
国土安♥全♥局♥已经对他进行24小时监控。
So, what do you want from me?
你想从我这得到什么?
You got anyone on the ground out there
你那边有人
who might be able to check it out for us?
能帮我们查一下吗?
Get us in the game?
让我们参与游戏?
But you thought boots on the ground was a waste of time.
但你以前认为脚踏实地调查是浪费时间。
Call it an exception,right?
凡事总有例外,对吧?
Yeah.
是的。
Well, it's just too bad that I am a dick.
那么,这个就是比我是混♥蛋♥还要混♥蛋♥的事,
Real shame.Real fucking shame.
真正的耻辱。真♥他♥妈♥的耻辱。
[agent 1] Three days sitting on this prick.
[特工1]跟了这个混♥蛋♥三天了,
I'm missing my kid's PONY League playoffs.
我错过了的孩子的全美青少年棒球联盟的季后赛。
Package is on his doorstep.It's not like he doesn't know it's there.
包裹在他的门口。他又不是不知道它的存在。
Let's jam him.
让我们去堵住他。
Yes, ma'am.
是的,女警官。
[knocking on door]
[敲门声]
[knocking continues]
[继续敲门]
- Hey.
- Hey.
- I think you have the wrong address. - Oh, no.
-我想你找错地址了。-哦,不。
I'm Nob.
我就是诺伯。
Yeah, step aside.
是的,靠一边站。
- How did you find me? - Close the door.
-你们是怎么发现我的? -靠近门。
- How'd you find me? - How fucking old are you, dude?
-你们是怎么找到我的? -你♥他♥妈♥的几岁了?伙计。
- Twenty-seven. - Yeah?
-27岁。 -是吗?
- Yeah. - You've been shaving long?
-是的。 -那你一定很久没刮胡子了?
What?
什么?
You have two federal agents in an unmarked across the street.
有两名联邦探员在街对面的无名车里。
- They're here to arrest you for... - Wait. What hap...
-他们是来逮捕你的… -等一下。发生了什么…
Shh... ordering fake passports off the Silk Road. Yeah.
嘘…在丝绸之路上订购假护照。是的。
When they knock on that door,this is what you're gonna tell 'em.
他们来找你的时候,你就这么跟他们说。
[knocking on door]
[敲门声]
Joshua Terrey?
- Yeah. - Agent Conroy.
-是我,-我是Conroy探员
Homeland Security. This is Agent Ramirez.
国土安♥全♥部♥的。这位是探员Ramirez。
This belong to you?
这是你的包裹吗?
[Conroy] Contains fake IDs and passports.
[Conroy] 里面有假身份证和假护照。
Do you know anything about that?
你知道这事吗?
Can I see that for a second?
我能看一下吗?
Yeah.
是的。
Shit. Well, it says right there, "No signature required."
真是的,它上面已经写着,"不需要签名"。
Meaning, I haven't taken possession of it.
也就是说,我还没有得到它。
Which is why you knocked instead of kicked.
所以你才会敲门而不是踢。
Well, anybody could have ordered that,you know, off the Silk Road, for instance.
嗯,任何人都可以点这个,你知道的,比如说,在丝绸之路上。
[Ramirez] With your pictures?
[Ramirez] 和你的照片吗?
It's a free country. Now, um... [inhales sharply] if you'll excuse me...
只是一个自♥由♥的国家。现在,呃...[猛吸一口气]如果你们不介意我...
Sorry I couldn't help you guys out, but I got some work to do.
抱歉我没能帮上你们的忙,但我还有工作要做。
Have a nice day.
祝你愉快。
[lock clicks]
[锁门声]
- Holy fucking shit. - Yeah.
-去他妈的。 -是的。
Now what?
现在怎么办?
Now...
现在嘛...
you delete our fucking chat history.
你把我们的聊天记录都删了。
Yeah.
是的。
- Like, now. - Yeah.
-就现在。-是的。
- Do it. - Yeah. Just...
-干吧, -是的。只是...
[Rick] You think this is a fucking game?
[里克]你觉得这是他妈的儿戏吗?
- All of it. - Yeah. Just give me a second.
-全删。 -是的。只是给我点儿时间。
[Rick] You think I'm going down 'cause of you?
[里克]你认为我来这里只是为了你吗?
I ain't going down because of you.
我来这里可不是为了你。
It's gone. It's done.
它们都没了。删完了。
Fucking better be.
这就他妈的好了。
Next time, just don't be such a smart ass.
下次别耍小聪明了。
Yeah.
是的。
[door closes]
[关门声]
Fuck!
操!
Fuck!
操!
[Rick] What you doing back there, Rayford? You rubbing it out?
[里克]你在我后面干什么呢?雷福德。你把它擦掉了吗?
[hip-hop music playing]
[嘻哈音乐演奏声]
You better not be fucking telling me you lost my Bitcoin, Ray.
雷,你♥他♥妈♥的别跟我说你弄丢我的比特币。
[phone chimes]
[手♥机♥提示音]
"Don't trip. [sighs]
"别被绊倒了。[叹气]
I got your back."
我会支持你的。”
[message alert]
[信息警报声]
You motherfucking,ingrate cocksucker. Fuck.
你不要脸的,忘恩负义的混♥蛋♥。他妈的。
The fuck is that?
这他妈的是什么?
- [Rayford] It's 37K, yo. - [Rick] Thirty-seven K?
[雷福德]嘿,这是37000元。 -[里克]三万七?
Dude, I had fucking 200K in my Bitcoin wallet.
伙计,我的比特币钱包里有20万。
Well, it's not my fault that Bitcoin been going up and down and shit.
比特币一直起起伏伏,又不是我的错。
It's fucking volatile.
太他妈的不稳定了。
[sighs]
[叹气声]
Won't even fucking last me a year.
都撑不过我一年。
Tuition's 40 fucking grand.
学费就要40000元。
- Motherfucker. Unbelievable. - Forty fucking grand?
-草泥马。难以置信。- 4万?
I thought your kid was in pre-school, yo. Shit.
我以为你的孩子在上学前班呢。啥玩意儿啊。
I don't care. Gonna see how much time we got to negotiate.
我也不在乎看看我们还有多少时间来谈判。
[phone ringing]
[电♥话♥铃♥声♥]
- Tarbell. - Any word from the Icelandic Embassy?
-塔尔贝尔。-冰岛大使♥馆♥那边有消息吗?
My guys are heading to Reykjavik in an hour. When it goes, it goes fast.
我的人一小时后要去雷克雅未克。等他走后,就快了。
How long until his servers are mirrored?
他的服务器要多久才能镜像?
Twelve hours from when they hit the Thor Data Center.
距离他们袭击Tor数据中心十二个小时后。
And it's what,seven, eight hours' flight?
要飞七八个小时吗?
What are you, a travel agent?
你是什么,旅行社吗?
No, man. Just seeing if you need any backup.
不,哥们。就是问问你是否需要帮助。
Negative, Bowden.Fucking guy.
不用,鲍登。你个讨厌的家伙。
We got 19 hours.
我们有19个小时时间。
Then what?
然后怎么办?
Then I take care of my family.
然后我就要去照顾我的家人了。
Set up a new user profile for me, Friendly Chemist.
帮我建立一个新的用户档案,用'友好的炼金术士‘为用户名。
Shit. Bowden, you know something, huh?
混♥蛋♥。鲍登,你是不是知道什么事情?
[Rick] Hmm.
[里克]嗯。
He wants to fuck me in the ass, he can pay for the privilege.
他想占我便宜,他可要为他的特权付钱给我。
[Ross whistling]
[罗斯吹口哨声]
友好的炼金术士:你已经泄露了你的IP地址,给我50万比特币,不然我就摧毁你的服务器
Fucking bullshit.
该死的讹诈。
[sighs]
[叹息声]
- No. No. No. - Piece of shit.
-不。不。不。 -一坨屎。
Ah. I'm gonna send you something, okay?
啊。我给你寄点东西,好吗?
Send him this.
给他发这个。
Is that his fucking IP address, yo?
电影精选列表