是的,但我叫鲍登,你♥妈♥的♥。
Bowden, Bow-den,same shit, man.
鲍登,博登,都是一样的笨,哥们。
- Bowden.- All right.
-鲍登。-对了。
Yo, let me ask you a question.
嘿,我问你个问题。
- Shoot.- Who out there slinging right now?
-问吧。-现在是谁在那里走来走去的?
[Rick] Some jumpy-ass rabbit motherfucker
[里克]一个满头玉米穗辫子,一嘴龅牙的
with the cornrows and the buck teeth there.
焦虑不安的小兔崽子。
- Look at him. [chuckles]- Yeah. You racist as shit.
-看看他那副样子。[笑声]-是的。你是种族主义就是狗屎。
Yeah, but am I fucking wrong?
是的,但是我错了吗?
Nah, today you right as rain.
没有,今天你十分准确。
But tomorrow,look over there, see that?
但是,明天,看那边,看到了吗?
See that nigga right there?
看见那边的黑人了吗?
- [Rick] Hmm.- Game is changing, feel me?
-[里克]嗯。-游戏就变了,信我说的吗?
Do you have my shit?
你拿到我的东西了吗?
Yeah.
是的
- Bam.- No shit.
-嘭。-不会吧。
Yeah. Mm-hmm.
是的,怎么样。
Welcome to the future, baby.
宝贝,欢迎你踏上了未来之路。
Let me see your phone.
让我看看你的手♥机♥。
- Your phone.- Fuck you want with my phone?
-你的手♥机♥。-你♥他♥妈♥的还想要看我的手♥机♥?
Let me see your phone.
让我看一下你的手♥机♥。
There, have at it.
这个,拿着。
All right. Let me see your ID.
好吧,让我看看你的身份证。
- Why?- Let me see your ID. Shit.
-为什么?-让我看你的身份证。见鬼。
Old-ass wallet.
老土的钱包。
[Rick]What are you doing?
[里克]你在做什么?
[Rayford]Can you just relax for a second?
[雷福德]你能给我消停一会儿吗?
All right.
好吧。
Congratulations, you now own a Bitcoin wallet.
恭喜你,你现在拥有了一个比特币钱包。
Next time you want some dope,have Uncle Sam send it, all right?
下次你想要毒品,让山姆大叔送来,好吗?
Now that's your solid,don't call me no fucking more.
这是你的可靠线索,别他妈再烦我了。
[muttering]Get your own fucking...
[喃喃自语声]自己去搞定...
No, I mean, we're talking about a multi-jurisdiction.
不,我的意思是,我们在谈论一件多重司法管辖权的事。
- The situation that, um... - [Rick] Shields, you need to see this.
-情况是这样,嗯... -[里克]谢尔兹,你要看看这个。
- But what I'm saying is that, if... - [Rick] Boss.
-但是我要说的是,如果... -[里克]头儿。
Hold on, one moment.
等一下,就一会儿。
No, not now, Rick, stop.Go on.
不,现在不行,里克,停。你接着说。
Yeah, right, in a normal situation there's, uh, you know,
是的,好,在通常情况下,这有一个,呃,你知道的,
for every man in the forces,there's a manager.
对于每个在军队中的人,这有一个管理的问题。
So what I'm saying here is that we take the...
所以,在这里我只能说,我们采取...
I mean, we could, yeah,but, it...
我的意思是,我们有可能,是的,但它...
[Ross] I've decided to keep a journal about my experience running the site.
[罗斯]我决定把我运营这个网站的经历写下来。
I imagine that someday I may have a story written about my life
我想象有一天我可以写一篇关于我的生活的故事,
and it would be a good idea to keep a detailed account of it.
并且详细记录下来会是个好主意。
I'm creating a year of prosperity and power
我正在创造一个我从未经历过的
beyond what I have ever experienced before.
享受成功和权力的一年。
Silk Road is going to become a phenomenon.
丝绸之路将成为一种现象。
And at least one person will tell me about it
而且至少会有一个人在不知道
unknowing that I was its creator.
我是它的创造者的情况下告诉我。
[Max] Oh, shit.These beers fair game? Ross?
[麦克斯]哦,狗屎。这些啤酒交易公平吗?罗斯?
Earth to Ross. Hello,Mr. Rossington. Okay.
地球围绕罗斯转。你好,罗斯星顿先生。好吧。
(莱克星顿枪声,开启美国独♥立♥战争)
That's a yes.
又是一个好评。
[Ross]Yo, check this out.
[罗斯]你看一下这个。
[Max] Great name, nice camel.
[麦克斯]伟大的名称,美妙的骆驼。
Keep reading.
继续读下去。
Okay, Indicas,Sour Diesel 13 and Grape Ape.
好吧,这里有:Indicas,酸柴油13和葡萄猿。
(都是大♥麻♥的名称)
Acid,microdot or blotter.
迷幻药,小粒迷幻或者吸油纸。
MDMA, ecstasy,basically the same thing and 'shrooms.
摇♥头♥丸♥,基本上是一样的东西还有“死神蘑菇”。
That's a yes.
这又是一个好评。
Nope.Bitcoin plus Tor. Untraceable.
不是。比特币加上Tor软件。难以捉摸。
You're insane.Can you please tell him he's insane?
你疯了。你能告诉他他疯了吗?
You're insane.
你疯了。
Also, uh,just a thought, friend.
还有,我有个想法,朋友。
How's anyone supposed to find this?You can't advertise it, Ross.
谁能找到这个?你又不能登广♥告♥,罗斯。
I've been posing as a user and touting it on the forums.
我一直假扮成用户在论♥坛♥上兜售。
The forums?
论♥坛♥?
- What? The chat rooms...- [laughs]
-什么?聊天室… -[笑声]
You're too good for chat rooms,too good for forums?
你不适合聊天室,不适合论♥坛♥?
No, man, chat rooms are,uh, cute, they're nice.
不,伙计,聊天室很可爱,里面的人都很好。
But you're gonna want more exposure than, you know, some 4chan fuck-heads.
你想要比那些在4chan论♥坛♥上的混♥蛋♥们更高的曝光率。
(4chan:完全匿名的自♥由♥论♥坛♥)
Oh, you should call my friend over at Gawker.
那你应该给我的一个在八卦网站-高客网的朋友打电♥话♥。
You have a friend at Gawker?
你有朋友在高客网?
Yeah, I met him at South By last year.
是的,我去年在南方见过他。
Don't ask.
别问了。
Lot of questions there, but...
还有许多问题,但是...
[Max] Okay, well,he's not just gonna
[麦克斯]好的,其实,他会不会接听
pick up an anonymous call
任何一个在夜里10点之后
at like, what,10 o'clock at night?
打给他的匿名电♥话♥?
Uh, that's exactly what he's gonna do, he's a reporter. It's a story.
呃,这些都是他要进行的工作,他是一个记者。专门编故事的。
Don't do it.Ross, I'm begging you, don't do it.
别干这事。罗斯,我在求你,别干了。
Ross, don't do it.
罗斯,别干这事。
Yeah. Give me his number.
好吧。把他电♥话♥号♥码给我。
- [Max] No.- [Ross] Yeah.
-[麦克斯]不。 -[罗斯]好的。
*67.
- Of course. - This is fucking dumb.
-当然。 -他妈的是忙音。
I wasn't born yesterday.
我又不是昨天才出生的。
You're literally going straight to...
你就直接说...
It's your idea, bro.
这是你的主意,兄弟。
[phone ringing]
[电♥话♥铃♥声♥]
Gawker.
高客网。
- [Ross] Adrian? Uh... - Who's this?
-[罗斯]是艾德里安吗...? -你是谁?
- You don't know me, but I have your next story. - Thirty seconds.
-你不认识我,但是我有你下一个故事的题材。 -我给你30秒。
Making small talk with your pot dealer sucks. Buying cocaine can get you shot.
跟你的毒贩子闲聊真糟糕。买♥♥可♥卡♥因♥会让你挨枪子儿。
But what if you could buy drugs online like socks or light bulbs?
但如果你能像买♥♥袜子或灯泡一样在网上买♥♥到毒品呢?
Now you can with an online website called Silk Road.
现在你可以通过一个叫做“丝绸之路”的网站。
[Max]Did you coach him on this?
是你教他的吗?
Who am I talking with?
我在和谁说话呢?
Call me Mark.
叫我马克。
- No last name, but you can quote me. - [Julia laughing]
-没有姓,但是你可以引用我的话。 -[朱莉娅笑声]
- And you created it?- No, but I ordered ten hits of acid
-是你创立它的? -不,但我在上面订了10瓶迷幻剂
delivered to my doorstep by the US Postal Service.
并通过美国邮政服务送到我家门口。
And what did that feel like?
那是什么感觉?
Well, to tell you the truth,Adrian...
那么,跟你说真实的,艾德里安...
it kind of felt like the future.
这就有点像未来世界。
[Max, Julia laughing]
[麦克斯,朱莉娅笑声]
Last question.Anything you can't get on Silk Road?
最后一个问题。有丝绸之路买♥♥不到的东西吗?
Nothing to harm or defraud.
没有伤害或欺骗。
Like kiddie porn or stolen credit cards.
比如儿童色情片或者偷来的信♥用♥卡♥。
So no weapons-grade plutonium?
所以没有武器级的钚?
Or murder for hire.
或者雇凶杀人。
Is there anything you'd like to add?
你还有什么要补充的吗?
Yes.
是的。
Stop funding the state with your tax dollars
停止用你的税款资助国家,
and direct your productive energies towards the black markets.
把你的生产能力投向黑市。
- Fuck you.- Whoo!
-太牛逼了你。 -呜呼!
- Holy shit. [chuckles] - That felt good, man.
-天呐,[咯咯笑声] -哥们,那种感觉真好。
- You know what that felt like? - [Ross, Julia] No.
-你们知道,那种感觉像什么? -[罗斯,朱莉娅]不知道。
- The future. You know. - [laughs]
-掌握未来。你们知道吗。 -[笑声]
I just felt it right in my bones, right there, the future.
我就是感到浑身都舒坦,这里,未来。
[Ross] Go fuck yourself.Don't be jealous.
[罗斯]去你♥妈♥的♥。不要嫉妒。
[Max] It's right there,it's right ahead of us.
[麦克斯]它就在那里,就在我们眼前。
[footsteps approaching]
[脚步声渐近]
Oh, hey, peanut! What are you doing here?Huh? What are you doing here?
哦,嘿,花生豆!你在这里做什么?你在这里做什么?
Hey.We were in the neighborhood.
嘿。我们刚才就在附近。
Thought we could stop by and say hey.
我们可以顺路过来打个招呼。
- Is that right? This for me? - Mm-hmm.
-就那么巧吗?这是给我的吗? -嗯。
Figured you could use the company.
我想你需要有人陪着
Yeah, another Cobb salad with those dipshits,
是啊,又要吃科布色拉配烧饼,
- I swear to God I'll eat a bullet. - [Edie] Language, Daddy.
-我想上帝发誓,宁可吃一粒子弹。 -[伊迪]爸爸,语言文明。
[Rick] Oh, "language, Daddy." Is that right?
电影精选列表