-是的,里克。-伙计,帮我看一下,哥们。
I think it has a fucking virus or something.
我想这一定是病毒或者其他什么鬼。
I swear to God, every time I try to hit,
我向上帝发誓,每次我试着敲,
- well, it says, it just...- [error alert]
-而它总是说,它就是...-[错误提示声]
What is "undeliverable message"?What is that?
什么是“无法传输的信息”?这是什么?
Well, Rick, okay,I know you're having a hard time adapting.
好的,里克,好了,我知道你很艰难地在这里适应。
Okay, and I get it's weird,it's weird, dude,
是的,而我也感到怪怪的,太不可思议了,伙计,
having a 26-year-old boss.
有一个26岁的领导。
Frankly,it's pretty odd for me, too.
说实在的,我也感到很别扭,
But you can't call me in here every day for tech support.
但是你不能每次都把我当成技术支持,来你这里。
I'm running 17 active investigations.
我在忙于17项及时的调查活动。
I simply don't have the time.All right?
我真的没有时间。明白吗?
Yeah, well, I apologize.
是,那么我道歉。
Just trying to,you know, find my place.
你也知道,我只是努力在找到我的位置。
All right, Rick,I'm just gonna be straight with you,
好吧,瑞克,我就跟你直说吧,
because that's what Johnny Morales suggested.
因为调你来,是约翰尼·莫拉莱斯的建议。
You don't have to do squat.
你什么都不用做。
Like, you can just kind of sit back, watch old Orioles games or,
比如,你可以坐在靠背椅上,观看巴尔的摩老金莺队棒球比赛,或者
I don't know,whatever it is you're into.
随便你喜欢什么。
And in nine months,you can retire with full pension.
九个月后,你就可以带着全额退休金退休了。
So, that's it, huh? Just...
那就这样吧,嗯?只是...
Rick, okay, I've got an ace team of 20-somethings out there,
瑞克,好吧,我有一支由20多岁的精英组成的队伍,
fresh out of MIT, Cal Tech.
刚从麻省理工学院和加州理工学院毕业。
They're making financial cases that, frankly,
他们在做一些,坦白说,你根本不会
you wouldn't even understand, okay?
理解的财务案件,好吗?
But you know what?
但你知道吗?
You don't have to, okay?So just relax, it...
你不必这么做,好吗?只要放轻松,这…
I was locking up bad guys since before
you started shaving your fucking nuts.
在你开始刮胡子之前我就把坏人关起来了。
Now, I maybe old and slow...
现在,我可能又老又迟钝……
but I ain't stupid.
但我不傻。
I'm glad we understand each other.
我很高兴我们能互相理解。
[horn honks]
[汽车喇叭声]
[Rick] Yo, Rayford,
[里克]嘿,雷福德,
come on, man,get in the car.
来吧,哥们,上车。
Come on, shit, dude, don't be like that.
I thought we were friends.
来吧,伙计,别那副鬼样。我想我们还是朋友。
Oh, now we friends?Fuck you, Bowden.
哦,现在我们是朋友了?去你♥妈♥的♥,鲍登。
Come on, Rayford,get in the fucking car, dude. Huh?
来吧,雷福德,快上车,伙计。嗯?
I ain't gonna fucking bite.
我又他妈不的会咬你的。
There you go.
这就对了。
I'm out the game, yo,I don't sling no more.
我出局了,我再也不玩了。
What's in the box?Show me.
盒子里是什么?给我看。
It's just sneakers, yo.
只是运动鞋而已。
Open the fucking box, dude.
打开那个该死的盒子,伙计。
Sneakers. You see?
运动鞋。你看到了什么?
Hey. Tut-tut-tut-tut.
嘿。Tut-tut-tut-tut。
No, don't touch that.Come on, yo.
不,别碰那个。来吧,哟。
[sighs]
[叹息声]
No shit, huh?
没啥。嗯?
That's what you do.
这就是你要做的。
Yeah, sneakers, thank you.
是的,运动鞋,谢谢你。
I need a solid, dude.
我要可靠点的线索,伙计。
- Solid? No.- Yeah.
-可靠的?没有。-是的。
I'm not doing no more Rick Bowden solids, yo.
我不会再给里克·鲍登可靠线索了。
- No?- No.
-没有吗?-没有。
See, I'm remembering a night at 1:00 a.m. in the morning
我记得有一晚凌晨一点
when I got a call that you'd been picked up by the Baltimore PD.
我接到电♥话♥说巴尔的摩警局抓了你。
And I got out of bed,drove down,
然后我下了床,开车过去,
got there by 2:00
两点前赶到那里
and saved your little Black ass
救了你这个小黑鬼
from getting violated.
免于被侵犯。
Yo, what's the solid, yo? What you need?
那,什么是可靠的,嗯?你到底要什么?
Oh, gonna need a little bit more
噢,你能不能比现在
- of manners than that, dude.- [sighs]
-更有礼貌点,伙计,-[叹息声]
Sorry, I didn't hear you.
对不起,我没听见。
What do you need, yo?
你需要什么呀?
You might not know it,
你可能不知道,
but dudes are buying and selling narcotics on the computers.
但是人们在电脑上买♥♥卖♥♥毒品。
There was a reshuffle at work and I got promoted
and put into cybercrimes, so...
我升职了,被调到网络犯罪部门,所以…
I need someone to show me how to buy dope on YouTube.
我需要有人教我怎么在YouTube上买♥♥毒品。
Can you do that?
你能做到吗?
Buy dope where?
在哪里买♥♥毒品?
- On YouTube.- [laughs]
-在YouTube上。-[嘲笑声]
- What, did I say it wrong?- [continues laughing]
-怎么,我说的不对吗?-[接着嘲笑声]
Fucking tube,whatever the fuck tube it is,
该死的油管子,管它什么油管子。
I need to buy it off it.
我就是想从它那里买♥♥货。
Oh, shit. Yo, you have no fucking idea, yo.
哦,狗屎。你♥他♥妈♥的根本就不懂。
- [laughs]- Well, that's...
-[嘲笑声]-那么,那是啥...
Oh, shit.You gonna buy dope on YouTube.
噢,见鬼,你想在Youtube上买♥♥大♥麻♥。
Yeah, let's get, uh,some meth on Google.
我们去谷歌♥上点冰♥毒♥吧。
Just back the fuck up, dude.
你♥他♥妈♥给滚一边去,伙计。
- You wanna get some fucking...- Do you know what an informant is?
-你想要那该死的… -你知道什么是线人吗?
For sure. I'ma inform you that you don't buy dope on YouTube.
当然了。我要告诉你,你不能在YouTube上买♥♥毒品。
I'm gonna inform you that I'm gonna
我告诉你是的,是我将要
- fucking shoot your fucking sneakers.- Whoa, whoa!
-他妈地拍摄一下你♥他♥妈♥的这双运动鞋。-呜哇,呜哇!
[chattering]
[人们谈话声]
Whoa, holy shit, man.What the fuck?
哇,天哪,伙计。这他妈的是什么?
This is some kind of, like,ghetto Batcave, huh?
这有点儿像贫民窟里的蝙蝠洞,对吗?
Yeah. Told you.This sneaker-head shit is a moneymaker.
是的。告诉你。这个运动鞋迷是很能赚钱的。
- Yeah? - You got a computer and a connection,
-是吗?-你要先用一台电脑连上网,
- you can sell anything.- Really?
-你就能卖♥♥任何东西。-真的?
Don't touch any of my shit, though.
不过,你别碰我的东西。
All right, man. Christ.
好吧,哥们。天呐。
All right, check this out.
好吧,看看这个。
[sighs]
[叹气声]
eBay for dope fiends.They even got reviews and shit.
瘾君子的'易趣'。他们甚至得到了评论和吐槽。
Oh, shit.
哦,见鬼。
- [Rayford chuckles]- So what do you do? You just...
-[雷福德窃笑声]-那你在做什么?你只是...
You buy it on here and then what?
你在这里买♥♥了,然后呢?
[Rayford] What do you mean,"and then what?"
[雷福德]你的“然后呢”是什么意思?
What, it just arrives at your fucking door?
什么,就这么送到你家门口吗?
Yeah, yo. People been fucking with the Dark Web for a minute now.
是的哟。人们已经在搞暗网有一分钟了。
Light shit,you know what I'm saying?
真见鬼,你听的懂我说的了吗?
Niggas was using PayPal,Western Union, dumb shit.
我的黑鬼兄弟们过去用贝宝,西联汇款之类蠢笨的支付手段。
But you cyber pigs was on to that.
因为你们这些网猪们就只知道这一点。
The genius of this,they using Bitcoin.
他们中的天才,却已在使用比特币了。
Fucking genius shit.
该死的天才混♥蛋♥们。
What's Bitcoin?
什么是比特币?
It's crypto currency, yo.
就是加密货币。
- Okay.- It's the future of money.
-明白了。-这是未来的钱币。
I'm sayin', a few niggas know about it now,
我是说,现在只有少数黑人知道这事,
but once people get hip to this shit,
但一旦人们熟悉了这事,
it's gonna be in every suburb in America.
美国的每个郊区都会有。
The fuck do you know all this shit, man?
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么是知道这些屁事的,伙计?
Baltimore Public Library.
巴尔的摩公立图书馆。
[laughs] Fuck.
[笑声]操。
Fuck is so funny, yo?You wanna buy some drugs or not?
光操有什么好玩的?你想不想买♥♥点儿?
I do wanna buy some drugs,so...
我确实想买♥♥点儿毒品,那...
Don't touch my shit, all right?
别碰我的东西,好吗?
Don't touch my shit.
别碰我的东西。
Come on, dude,lighten up, so...
没事,伙计,别生气,那么…
Uh-huh.What you want?
呃,呃。你想要什么?
[Rick] I don't know.I think we should start with...
[里克]我不知道。我想我们应该从……开始。
[Rayford] Anything you want.You want some mushrooms?
[雷福德]你可以想要任何东西。你想要迷幻蘑菇吗?
You look like someone who does mushrooms.
你看起来也就是那种需要迷幻蘑菇的人。
[chattering]
[说话声]
一周后
[sighs]
[叹气声]
You know, you are a walking clich茅, Bow-den.
你知道,你就是一土老冒,博登。
White man buying dope from a nigga in the hood.
白人从戴兜帽的黑鬼那里买♥♥毒品。
Yeah, well,that's Bowden, motherfucker.
电影精选列表