嘿,这是他的IP地址吗?
That'll wake him up.
让他清醒一下。
Shit.
混♥蛋♥。
What's so funny, dude?
有什么好笑的?伙计。
We're on a fucking stakeout, you know, right?
我们在监视你呢,对吧?
Well, it's more like a shakedown, remember?
这更像是勒索,记得吗?
- I guess so. - [phone chimes]
-我想是的。-[手♥机♥提示音]
[Rick] Fuck, yeah, I do international jobs.
[里克]妈的,我就是做国际工作的。
Friendly fucking Chemist from British Columbia.
来自加拿大不列颠哥伦比亚的"友好炼金术士"。
- [chuckles] - I think I might know a biker up there
-[轻笑声] -我想我可能认识一个骑摩托车的,
who could take care of business.
他能搞定这事。
I want you to set up another user profile, RedWhiteAndBlue.
我要你建立另一个用户档案,用“红白蓝”。
Fucking Bowden, a stone-cold criminal.
该死的鲍登,一个冷血的罪犯。
When the fuck you learn how to do that?
你♥他♥妈♥什么时候学会的?
Hey, it's Cally. Uh...
嘿,我是卡莉。嗯…
We are here at the restaurant, and it is beautiful.
我们到了餐厅,这里很漂亮。
And I have no ideawhere you are. [chuckles]
我也不知道你在哪。
Dad is getting really hungry. Please hurry. Okay, love you, bye.
爸爸真的饿了。请快点。好的,爱你,再见。
[Mom] You're a major...
[妈妈]你们主要是...
Hey, sorry I'm late.
嘿,对不起,我迟到了。
- Hi, sweetheart. Hi. - Hey.
-嗨,甜心。嗨。 -嗨。
- You look great. - You look stressed.
-你看起来很好。-你看起来很紧张。
Oh, no.It's just work stuff, you know?
哦,不。只是工作上的事,你知道吗?
How was the flight? Oh.
航♥班♥怎么样?哦。
I don't know why you wasted money on business class.
我不知道你为什么把钱浪费在商务舱上。
[all chuckle]
[所有人都笑了]
Uh... Well, reservation's under my name. Ulbricht.
嗯…哦,是用我的名字预订的。乌布利希。
Follow me.
跟我来。
Listen, I'll see you guys in there.
听着,我们在里面见。
- Okay? - Okay.
-还好吧? -还好。
- You doing okay? - Yeah.
-你真的没事吗? -是的。
- You sure? - Yeah. No, I'm good.
-你肯定? -是的。不,我很好。
Okay. Don't let me strain it.
好吧。别让我为你担心。
[phone chimes]
[手♥机♥提示音]
红白蓝发来信息:诺伯说你有事找我们。
[Rick chuckles]
[里克笑声]
恐怖给红白蓝发信息:友好炼金术士,在不列颠哥伦比亚,能帮我除掉他妈?
[Rayford] Cold, bitch. Cold.
[雷福德]冷酷,婊♥子♥。太冷酷了。
- Please. - [chuckles] Fuck, dude.
-他在请求。-[笑声]太好了,伙计。
Fucker, hit him back, though.
笨蛋,这下抓住他了,
[phone chimes]
[手♥机♥提示音]红白蓝发来信息:除掉需交预付款30万。
[Cally] We can just order.
[凯利]我们已经预定了。
No. Let's wait for him.
不。我们等他。
[Rayford] We got him. Let's go.
[雷福德]我们钓到他了。继续。(Dread发来信息:干吧!马上给你转30万,!)
Checkmate, motherfucker.
将你一军,狗♥娘♥养♥的。
[exhales sharply]
[深吸一口气]
[bones crack]
[骨节脆响声]
Here he comes.We'll wait.
他就过来。我们再等会儿。
I'm sorry about that.
我很抱歉。
Work's been, uh... crazy.
工作太...哎,忙疯了。
[Dad] Hey.
[父亲]嘿。
I'm really proud of you and how hard you're working.
我真的为你和你工作的努力感到骄傲。
I guess you found the thing.
我猜你找到你的事业了。
Yeah.
是的。
[wind howling]
[风咆哮声]
How the fuck do you eat that shit, yo?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么吃得下那玩意?
- The fuck you got against bear claws, huh? - Fucking disgusting.
-你为什么反对吃熊爪? -他妈的恶心。
Don't even got a fucking half-and-half at this bullshit-ass donut shop.
别吃这家面包店的一半一半口味的面包圈
The fuck is this?
这他妈的是什么?
You call me out here to watch you eat a fucking bear claw?
你叫我来就是为了看你吃狗熊爪
I want you to give that to Sandy.
我让你把这个给桑迪。
You could still get out from under this, right?
你还是可以摆脱这一切的,对吧?
Right. [chuckles]
是的[轻笑声]
Tired, man.
累了,哥们。
"Tired, man."
累了,哥们。
Don't give up, Rick.
别放弃,里克。
[scoffs] You know, man...
[冷笑声]你知道,哥们...
I was wrong about you.
我错看你了。
You are a friend.
你是一个朋友。
Don't let me down.
别让我失望。
He's on the move. Got his laptop with him.
他在走动。他拿着他的笔记本电脑。
[Tarbell]Which way is he coming?
[塔尔贝尔]他从哪边过来?
Right at you.
在你的右边。
Fuck.
坏了。
[waiter] How can I help you?
[侍者]我能帮您做什么?
- Iced tea, please. - Sure. It'll be three dollars.
-请给我来一杯冰红茶。-好的,三美元。
- Keep the change. - [waiter] Thanks.
-不用找了。 -[侍者]谢谢。
On him.
跟上他。
Blue hoodie, jeans, flip-flops,
蓝色连帽衫,牛仔裤,人字拖,
on foot, westbound towards target location.
步行,向西前往目标地点。
I'm letting him go, confirm when you have a visual.
我放他通过,看到后再确认。
[Ross] For years, I was frustrated
[罗斯]多年来,我一直为
by what seemed to be the insurmountable barriers
现实世界和我想要的世界之间似乎
between the world as it is and the world I wanted.
存在着不可逾越的障碍而感到沮丧。
So, I began making a website where people could buy and sell anything anonymously.
所以,我开始做一个网站,人们可以匿名买♥♥卖♥♥任何东西。
I built it because I think the pursuit of freedom
我建造它是因为我认为追求自♥由♥
is the most noble human endeavor.
是人类最高尚的努力。
I knew the state might try to impede it,
我知道政♥府♥可能会试图阻止它,
but if we never try for fear of retribution,
但如果我们因为害怕报复而不去尝试,
we have already lost,you know?
我们已经输了,你知道吗?
Silk Road is about something much bigger
丝绸之路的意义
than thumbing your nose at the man.
远不止对他嗤之以鼻。
It's about taking back our liberty.
而是要夺回我们的自♥由♥。
And as corny as it sounds, I just wanna look back at my life
虽然听起来很老土,但我只想回顾我的人生
and know that I did something that helped people.
知道我为帮助了别人做了什么。
[bag unzipping, rustling]
[包拉链拉开声,沙沙声]
[beeping]
[哔哔声]
Nobody moves until my go.He doesn't log in, we abort.
我走之前谁都不许动。他不登录,我们就中止。
[clears throat] And I repeat, if he closes the laptop,
[清喉咙声]我再重复一遍,如果他关闭了笔记本电脑
data's encrypted and we got shit.
数据就被加密了而我们一无所获。
[Shields]Everybody calm the fuck down.
[谢尔兹]大家都给我冷静点。
Just calm the fuck down.We got this. Here we go.
你♥他♥妈♥的给我冷静点。我们得到这个。我们开始吧。
Okay, let's get the reception on one.
好吧,我们去接收1号♥的信♥号♥♥。
Uh, I wanna see surveillance perimeter on three right there.
我想看看那边3号♥接收器的监视范围。
Uh, yeah, pump that over.Okay, we're good.
嗯,是的,把它传送过来。就这样,我们做的很好。
Let's zoom in there. Yeah, that's good. Yeah.
让我们放大一下。是的,这很好。是的。
We got him, huh?
我们抓到他了,是吧?
[shushing] Shit's going down right now. Shush.
[嘘声]现在情况不妙。嘘。
Everybody, ready? Here we go. Let's get him.
每个人都准备好了吗?我们开始吧。让我们去抓他。
Hold, hold. The mic on Ghost 2 isn't on.
等一下,等一下。幽灵2号♥的麦克风没开。
The fuck are these guys doing?
这些家伙在干什么?
What the fuck kind of Mickey Mouse operation is this shit?
这是什么狗屁米老鼠式的行动?
The fuck, Tarbell! All right, go down visual.
不好了,塔尔贝尔!好了,视角往下。
[Tarbell on radio] Ghost 2, hold your position.
[电台中塔尔贝尔]幽灵2号♥,呆在你的位置。
[phone vibrating]
[手♥机♥震动声]
Hey, who the fuck is calling him?
谁他妈在给他打电♥话♥?
[phone continues vibrating]
[手♥机♥继续震动]
Hello?
喂?
[Rick] Hey, kid, listen.
[里克]嘿,小子,听着。
When you hit 50, and life hasn't turned out
当你到了50岁的时候,生活还没有出现
quite the way you thought it would when you were 28,
你在28岁时想象的那样的话,
I want you to remember one thing.
我要你记住一件事。
I got to you first, smart ass.
我以前找过你,自作聪明的家伙。
[Tarbell] Do it, you son of a bitch. Come on. Log in.
做吧,你个狗♥娘♥养♥的。来吧。登录吧。
And...
接着...
Now.
现在。
Low-life cocksucker!
下流的混♥蛋♥!
- Hey. - [agent 1] Freeze, motherfucker.
-嘿。 -[探员1]别动,狗♥娘♥养♥的。
[agent 2]Back away from the table now.
[探员2]现在离桌子远点。
Put your hands up. Go.
举起手来。走了。
- [agent 3] Stay right there. - [agent 4] Turn around and face me.
-[探员3]就在那里呆着。 -[探员4]转过身来,脸对着我。
- [agent 4] Do not move. - [agent 5] Head down.
电影精选列表