[柯蒂斯]求你了,长官,我们要对付的这个家伙,
he's got unlimited resources and he's unpredictable...
他有着无限的资源和不可预计的...
I'm gonna break your fucking nose, and I'm gonna do it.
我要打断你的鼻子,我会这么做的。
He's... I can tell you whatever the fuck you...
他是...我能他妈的全告诉你...
I'll write a term paper, for fuck's sake!
我会写在纸上的,看在上帝的份上!
- Money. - The money.
-钱。-那些钱。
I know all about how the money works.
那些钱是怎么运作的,我都知道。
- So? - Okay.
-那么? -好吧。
There's Bitcoin. Are you familiar with Bitcoin?
有一种比特币。你们熟悉比特币吗?
Bitcoin?
比特币?
- Don't be a fucking cunt, Curtis. - Oh, fuck!
-别找揍了,柯蒂斯。 -噢,妈的!
Don't be a cunt, Curtis. Don't be a fucking cunt, dude.
别太贱了,柯蒂斯。别他妈地想找揍,伙计。
- Don't be a fucking cunt, okay? - Okay, no cunt.
-别他妈地找揍,好吗? -好的,不找。
You fat fucking cunt!
你这个死胖子!
Can't fucking...
不能自己找打...
So, you know Bitcoin.
那么,你知道比特币。
And there's some people use Bitcoin to transfer money.
还有一些人用比特币转账。
They make transactions.
他们做交易。
Those transactions on Silk Road get put into an escrow account
丝绸之路上的交易会被存入一个托管账户,
and then stays there until both parties have signed off.
然后一直保存到双方签字结束。
So nobody gets ripped off.
这样就不会有人被骗了。
- That, and there's a ratings-based system. - Yeah.
-还有,一个评级系统。 -是的。
The customer service and dependability, reliability, it's all a big part of it.
评估客户服务和可信性,可靠性,都是很重要的一部分。
Skip the corporate bullshit, okay? You're no global conglomerate, so...
别谈那些公♥司♥的屁话,好吗?你们不是跨国集团,所以…
See, we are, though. We are a global enterprise.
要知道,虽然我们很小。却是在在全球运行的企业。
And it's growing.
而且还在增长。
Not growing by the week or the month,
不是以每周或者每月计算,
it's growing by the hour.
它是每小时都在增长。
And at the crest of it is fucking DPR and he's...
从该死的现有显示数据来看,已经达到了顶峰..而且他是
He's a visionary.
他是个有远见的人。
No shit.
没话了。
And what are you? An apostle?
那你是什么?一个追随者?
In pink fucking socks and Crocs, dude?
穿着粉色袜子和洞洞鞋,伙计?
I'm the one... [laughs]
我是一个...[笑声]
I may look like a fucking idiot to you,
我可能对你来说是个白♥痴♥,
but I am the one who has access to the escrow account.
但我是一个有权使用托管账户的人。
Fucking holding out on me, dude.
他妈的,给我等一下,伙计。
- Okay. - No, I'll tell you anything.
-好吧。 -不,我要告诉你一切。
You're gonna prove it is what you're gonna do.
你要证明,这就是你要做的。
I'll prove anything. How?
我会证明我说的。如何?
Wire me the Bitcoin.
在线上,把比特币汇给我。
[laughs]
[笑声]
That's... That's not how it...
这是……不是这样的……
That is how it works, but it's not how it works.
事情就是这样的,但又不是这样的。
Well, what are you gonna do with the...
那你打算怎么处理这钱…
Gonna mark it Exhibit A in the case against your boss.
我要把它作为起诉你老板的证物。
Oh.
噢。
Okay. I appreciate what you're doing, but this is...
好吧。我很欣赏你所做的,但这…
It's like $200,000 or something in the account.
账户里大概有20万美元吧。
He could kill me for that type of money.
他会为了那笔钱杀了我的。
Really?
真的?
What?
怎么了?
[Ross] What the fuck?
[罗斯]在搞什么?
What the fuck are you doing with my money, Curtis?
你♥他♥妈♥拿我的钱干什么,柯蒂斯?
Got you, you son of a bitch.
抓到你了,你个狗♥娘♥养♥的。
Hey, Max! Your parents still in Aspen?
嘿,麦克斯!你的父母现在还在阿斯彭吗?
- Holy shit! - Hey, man.
-天呐! -嘿哥们。
The prodigal son returns.
浪子回头了。
- Yeah. [chuckles] - Yes, it has been a while.
-是的。[轻笑声] -是的,有一段时间了。
Yup, it's been six weeks, dude.
是啊,已经六周了,伙计。
Hey, uh, look, I got a favor to ask you.
听着,我想请你帮个忙。
If I give you someone's ID, can you look up if they've been arrested or not?
如果我把某人的身份证给你,你能查一下他们有没有被逮捕吗?
Why do you always come to me with this shit, Ross?
你为什么总是来找我,罗斯?
'Cause you're my best friend.
因为你是我最好的朋友。
What's their name?
他们的名字是什么?
Uh, Curtis Clark Green.
柯蒂斯·克拉克·格林。
Out of Spanish Fork, Utah.
住在西班牙岔路口,犹他州。
You, uh... You having a party?
你,呃...你要开个舞会?
If you'd read any of my texts for the last six weeks,
如果你看过我这六周的短♥信♥,
you'd know I'm moving to New York.
你就知道我要搬去纽约了。
Surprise!
惊喜吧!
Yeah, I'm sorry.
是的,我很抱歉。
[sighs]
[叹气]
[Max] Okay, that's weird.
[麦克斯]好的,真的很怪异。
There's a report for his arrest in Spanish Fork, Utah,
有报告说他在犹他州西班牙岔路口被捕,
but, for some reason, he was never charged.
但不知为什么,他从未被起诉。
Weird-looking dude.
这伙计长相很怪。
Shit.
糟了。
[sighs]
[叹气]
- Shit. - [sighs]
-糟了。 -[叹气]
You know, Julia warned you about this.
你知道,关于这,茱莉亚警告过你。
- Fuck! - We both did.
-完了! 我们都完了。
[phone chimes]
[手♥机♥提示音]
[Rick] "Got a problem in Utah. Requires violence. Can you help?"
[里克]"犹他州出了问题。需要暴♥力♥。你能帮助吗?"
[laughs] Yes, we can.
[笑声]是的,我们能。
Uh...
呃...
- [dance music playing] - [chattering]
-[舞会音乐声] -[聊天声]
Hey, Julia.
嘿,茱莉亚。
- Julia, look, just talk to me. Just talk! - No!
-茱莉亚,看,跟我说句话。就说一句! -不!
You're selling assault rifles on your fucking site, Ross.
你在你的网站上卖♥♥突击步♥枪♥,罗斯。
Yeah. Yeah, I am. It's the Second Amendment.
是的。是的,我是。这符合宪法第二修正案。
(第二修正案保障个人拥有枪♥支♥的权利)
When you said that you were gonna change the world, I just...
当你说你会改变世界的时候,我只是…
I wanted to believe that it was for the better.
我想相信这是为了更好。
- That's not fair. - Okay.
-这不公平。—好的。
That's not... Julia, just listen.
这不是……茱莉亚,听我说。
- Leave me alone, Ross. - Listen to me.
-别烦我,罗斯。-听我说。
You heard her, asshole.
你听到了,混♥蛋♥。
Fuck off.
滚开。
[scoffs]
[冷笑]
That's nice. That's nice.
这很好。这很好。
Here. Thank you.
拿着。谢谢你!
Will you get me a shot?
能给我一次机会吗?
- Anything for you. - Yeah.
-愿意为你效劳。 -谢谢。
- Hey. You're too good for him anyway. - Yeah.
-嗨。反正他配不上你。-是的。
- [groaning] - [water splashing]
-[呻♥吟♥声] -[溅水声]
- [Rick] Huh? Huh? - [Curtis groaning]
-[里克]嗯?嗯? -[柯蒂斯呻♥吟♥声]
[panting]
[喘气声]
- [Curtis] Fuck, Bowden, you dumb fuck! - Ah!
-[柯蒂斯]操,鲍登,你♥他♥妈♥哑巴了吗? -啊!
Shit didn't even record.
狗屁都没记下来。
I did what you asked me to do. I transferred the money!
我完全按你说的做。我也转了钱!
Why the fuck are you doing this?
为什么你还要这么做?
Because, my friend, if we pin some bullshit narcotics beef
因为,我的朋友,如果我们给你那该死的海盗老板
on your fucking pirate boss,
扣上什么毒品的罪名,
he's gonna post bail, walk free and wanna chase up loose ends.
他就会交保释金,逍遥法外,想要找点麻烦。
And we know who that is. On the other hand,
即使我们知道他是谁。另一方面,
if we get him on a conspiracy to commit murder and kidnapping,
如果我们以谋杀和绑♥架♥的罪名逮捕他,
- well, that's 25 years to life. - [camera clicks]
-那么,那就会被判25年监禁 。-[照相机快门咔哒声]
- What? What, murder? - Nice, dude, here we go.
-什么?什么,谋杀? -很好,伙计,我们这就开始。
- Why did you say murder? No! - That's what I fucking said, dude. Here, come on.
-为什么你说谋杀?不! -那就是我说的。伙计。这里,来吧。
Get the fuck up.
他妈的给我起来。
[dance music continues]
[舞会音乐继续]
[cheering, whooping]
[欢呼声,喊叫声]
[phone chimes]
[手♥机♥提示音]
- [phone chimes] - Damn, Curtis, your boss just caught a bullet train
-[手♥机♥提示音] -该死,柯蒂斯,你老板已经赶上了
to the fucking pen, dude.
通往监狱的高速列车。
Look at this.
看这儿。
"Change the order from torture to kill."
把命令从折磨改成杀人。
[laughs]
[笑声]
Fuck me, dude.
他在耍我呢,伙计。
What... what's that for?
什么……那是什么?
电影精选列表