I gotta re-qualify.
我要重新认证身份。
[whispering] Can I ask you
[低声]我能问你一个
a personal question, Rick?
私人问题吗?里克?
Yeah.
可以。
Is it true
在波多黎各发生的
what happened in,uh, Puerto Rico?
事情是真的吗?
What part?
那一部分?
Eighteen-month op went sideways
18个月的努力白费了,
when you told the cartel boss he was a Mongoloid?
就因为你骂贩毒卡特尔老板是先天愚笨?
So we got an open floor plan.Foster inter-squad exchange.
你看,我们有一个开放的平面楼层。有助于小组内部沟通交流。
But Johnny said you were old school.
但是,约翰尼说你是个老派人物。
Thought you might prefer some privacy.
考虑到你可能需要一些隐私。
So we got you in here.This little number.
所以我们安排在这里。面♥积♥有点小。
We got a series 9, 16 gigs of RAM.Intel processor. She's a rocket.
我们配有9系列,16g内存。英特尔处理器。她是一个火箭。
RAM up, huh?
内存能扩吗?
Yeah. RAM up. Well,welcome to Cybercrimes, Bowden.
是的。内存可以扩展。欢迎来到网络犯罪科,鲍登。
[whispering] You can do this.
[低声]你能胜任的。
[Max] Okay, real talk.Good Wagon was never gonna work.
[麦克斯]好吧,说真的。豪车真的没什么用。
Brick and mortar is dead.We live in a convenience culture.
实体店已经死了。我们生活在一个便利的文化中。
Everyone wants everything shipped to their door.
每个人都想把所有东西送到家门口。
And Bezos already beat you to it.
贝佐斯已经抢先一步了。
(亚马逊CEO)
Now,today's moneymaker is social
现在,今天的摇钱树是社交性的,
because everyone wants to know what everyone else is up to.
因为每个人都想知道其他人在做什么。
- Like I said it would.- No. Bullshit. That is bullshit.
-就像我说过的。-不。胡说。一派胡言。
People want anonymity.Now more than ever.
人们希望匿名。现在比以往任何时候都更重要。
The Internet was spawned off of the things that people try and keep secret.
互联网是由人们试图保守秘密的东西衍生而来的。
Think about it.Porn, gambling, drugs.
想想这些。色情,赌博,毒品。
Okay, but you can't buy drugs on the Internet, Ross.
好吧,但是你不能在网上买♥♥到毒品,罗斯。
Hmm.I've been thinking about this.
嗯。我正在考虑这个问题。
What if you could?
如果你能,会怎么样?
[snickers]
[偷笑]
Uh, what are you saying?
呃,你在说什么呀?
Think about it.Amazon for drugs.
设想一下。亚马逊卖♥♥毒品。
[Julia] You despise Amazon.
[朱莉娅]你一直瞧不上亚马逊。
But I love freedom.
但是我热爱自♥由♥。
Yeah, well, whoever does this,
是的,那么,谁会做这事,
they're an idiot, first off,
警♥察♥又不是白♥痴♥,你做完第一单后。
and second off, they'd be busted in, like, two seconds.
接着第二个单刚完,不到两秒钟,警♥察♥就会轰开你家的门。
Not if every transaction's encrypted.
如果每单交易都采用加密,就不会有事。
What do you know about Tor?
你们知道Tor软件吗?
(斯♥诺♥登最爱使用此软件)
- What, the Onion Router?- Nothing.
-什么,洋葱路由器?-不知道。
Uh, it was designed by the spooks at DARPA and the Navy.
嗯,它由美国国防部高级研究院和海军联合开♥发♥的幽灵软件。
It's a network that directs web traffic through a series of relays.
它是一种通过一系列分布全球的中继服务器来引导网络流量的网络软件。
[Julia] What for?
[朱莉娅]用它来做什么?
Concealing location and usage.
它隐藏你的位置和使用。
Essentially,it's a digital invisibility cloak.
其实,就是一种数字化的隐身衣。
It's perfect for doing business on the Dark Web.
非常适合在暗网上做生意。
Okay, but if they follow the money, then you're fucked, right?
就是说,但如果他们跟着钱走,你就暴露了,对吧?
Bitcoin.
用比特币。
- Bitcoin.- Bitcoin?
-对,比特币。-啥是比特币?
Bitcoin.
就是比特币。
Bitcoin?
啥是比特币?
It's like tokens in an arcade.
他就像在游乐场的游戏代币。
You go into the arcade,you buy the tokens,
你进了游乐场,就要买♥♥代币,
but nobody knows which tokens you used.
但是没人知道哪个代币是谁在用。
- Okay, it's a little...- [Ross] It's completely anonymous transactions.
-好吧,这就有点...-[罗斯]这就是完全的匿名交易。
- Think about it.- It's a little basic explanation, uh, but...
-想想吧。-这是一个基本的解释,但是…
I like tokens.
我喜欢代币。
And I like drugs.
而且我也喜欢毒品。
[man on video] Okay,so the first thing you need to do
[在视频中的男声]好吧,你需要做的第一件事就是
is go to www.torproject.org.
先登录网址 www.torproject.org。
Go to the link in the description,guys, click the download Tor button.
点击下方的链接,点击下载Tor按钮。
[Julia] Tell me that's not a YouTube tutorial.
[朱莉娅] 别告诉我这是YouTube上的教程。
[scoffs] It's not like they're giving classes at UT, babe.
[嘲笑声]他们又不是在德克萨斯州立大学上课,宝贝。
[man on video] Welcome to an introduction to the Internet.
[在视频中的男声]欢迎来到互联网入门。
If you're not comfortable with your computer,
如果你还不大熟悉你的电脑,
you may need to play this tape many times.
你可能要多次看这个视频。
Using your pointer finger,rest it on the left button.
用你的食指,把它放在鼠标左边的按钮上。
Press down and you will see a menu bar.
按下,你会看到一个菜单栏。
Press down and you will see a menu bar.
按下,你会看到一个菜单栏。
Press down and you will see a menu bar.
按下,你会看到一个菜单栏。
- Press down and you will...- [grunts] Motherfucker!
-按下,你会...-[咕哝声]操♥你♥妈♥的!
[Julia] I didn't know you knew how to write code.
[朱莉娅]我不知道你会写代码。
[Ross] I don't,but I'm teaching myself.
[罗斯]我不知道,但我在自学。
I'm not gonna get up from this computer until I've mastered it.
在我掌握这台电脑之前,我是不会离开它的。
[Julia] All right. Enjoy your nerd shit.I'm gonna go get tacos.
[朱莉娅]好吧。好好享受你的书呆子生活吧。我去买♥♥玉米饼。
[chattering]
[人谈话声]
Where you guys at on Bocelli?Huh?
你们在波切利的案子上进展如何?
- Uh-uh. - Oh, fuck that, come on, where you at?
-嗯-嗯,-哦,得了吧,你们在哪里?
It's an eyes-only briefing,Rick. You know the drill.
这是个绝密简报,里克。你是是懂规矩的。
Boss, we could really use one of Bowden's informants right now.
头儿,我们现在很需要鲍登以前的线人。
He's not running any.He's in Cybercrimes.
他不能参与此案。他现在是网络犯罪科的人。
Come on.
少来了。
Okay.
好吧。
[train horn blares]
[列车鸣笛声]
(三个月后)
[Ross] Hey.
[罗斯]嘿。
What is it?
这是什么?
Open it.
打开吧。
It's a book.
是本书。
It's a little more than that.
比那要多一点。
Open it.
打开它。
[Julia] You bought drugs from yourself.
[茱莉亚] 你给你自己买♥♥毒品了。
I had to beta test it.
我必需要试验一下。
[scoffs] By committing a felony?Congratulations.
[嘲笑声] 用触犯重罪的方式?恭喜你。
[Ross]No. You're missing it.
[罗斯]不。你误会了。
Look, I am using the Internet
看,我在利用互联网
as an instrument of liberty.
作为一个获得自♥由♥的工具。
But that's illegal, Ross.
但这是违法的,罗斯。
But the war on drugs is a farce.This is America.
但是对毒品宣战只是一场闹剧,这里可是美国。
(里根政♥府♥的禁毒口号♥:向毒品宣战)
If you wanna smoke a bowl, snort a line,pop a pill,
that is your prerogative.
如果你想抽大♥麻♥,吸粉,嗑药,那是你的特权。
And now, thanks to Underground Brokers, you can.
现在,多亏了地下经纪人,你可以了。
Underground Brokers?
地下经纪人吗?
That's the name of the site.
这是网站的名字。
Okay, aside from it being a terrible name,
除了这名字不好听,
are you sure you wanna go through with this?
你确定你要这么做吗?
You don't like the name?
你不喜欢这个名字吗?
That's all you heard?That's all you're taking away?
你就听到这句了?因为这你要改名字吗?
You are so loving yourself, don't you?
你太爱自己了,不是吗?
[Ross] Buyers' guide.If you are reading this now,
[罗斯]买♥♥家指南。如果你现在读过这个,
you have at least figured out how to access a Tor hidden service.
至少你已经知道如何访问Tor隐藏服务了。
Good job. Smiley face.
干得漂亮。给发个笑脸。
The currency used to buy and sell stuff on this site is Bitcoin.
在这个网站上用来买♥♥卖♥♥东西的货币是比特币。
No personal information is associated with your Bitcoins at all,
比特币与任何个人信息都没有关联,
making them ideal for anonymous transactions.
这使得它们成为匿名交易的理想选择。
The first step to placing an order
下订单的第一步是
is selecting the items you wanna purchase
通过将商品添加到购物车
by adding them to your shopping cart.
来选择您想要购买♥♥的商品。
Now you can just kick back and wait for it to arrive.
现在你可以轻松地等待它的到来。
Receiving packages.Use a different address
收到包。使用不同的地址来
than the one where your items will be kept,
存放你的物品,
than the one where your items will be kept,
比如朋友的家,存放你的物品,
Final note.Our commitment is total satisfaction
最后的注意。我们的承诺是
for each and every purchase you make here.
对您在这里的每一笔购买♥♥都完全满意。
We do everything we can to protect your anonymity
我们尽一切所能保护您的匿名,
and ensure that your visits here bring you great satisfaction.
并确保您的访问在这里给您带来极大的满意。
[error alert]
[错误提示声]
- [error alert]- Cocksucker.
-[错误提示声]-混♥蛋♥。
- Yes, Rick.- Dude, look at this, man.
电影精选列表