Huh? This is lunch. You hungry?
嗯?这是午餐。你饿了吗?
Little piece of advice.
给你个小建议。
The asphyxiation victim,
窒息的受害者,
the bile looks exactly like chicken noodle soup.
胆汁看起来就像鸡汤面。
Open up.
张嘴。
What, should I just chew it?
怎么,我应该直接嚼吗?
Open up, dude, open up.
张嘴,伙计,张嘴。
Here we go. You got it. Keep it in.
我们这就开始。你喝到了。咽下去。
Okay, don't choke on that. Lie down.
好了,别噎着。躺下。
- [groans] - Play dead.
-[呻♥吟♥声] -装死。
Clean that up. I'll get that fucking shit out of there, there you go.
干净的了。我去把那该死的东西弄出来,给你。
Curtis, just give me a second here.
柯蒂斯,给我点时间。
All right.
好了。
Come on, Curtis, hold your breath, dude. Fuck!
来吧,柯蒂斯,屏住呼吸,伙计。他妈的!
Close your eyes. All right.
闭上你的眼睛,好的。
- [camera clicks] - Oh, I love that dribbling out, it's nice.
-[照相机点击声] -我喜欢这种垂涎吐出,太好了。
Hey, you need a ride? Yeah, you need a ride?
要我载你一程吗?需要我载你一程吗?
Ross!
罗斯!
[phone chimes]
[手♥机♥提示音]
[laughs]
[笑声]
Boom, motherfucker.
成功了,操♥你♥妈♥的。
- Hey. - FBI cybercrimes has taken over the investigation.
-嘿。 -联邦调查局网络犯罪组已经接管了调查。
Good. Hold the fucking phone. I got the entire case right here.
好。拿着该死的电♥话♥。整个案子证据都在我这儿。
Now, whatever it is, turn it over to Tarbell.
不管是什么,把它交给塔贝尔。
No, hear me out. You're gonna wanna see this.
不,听我说完。你会想看看这个的。
- Trust me. - No, I'm not. Not on the desk.
-相信我。 -不,我没看到。不要放在桌子上。
- Not the desk. - Come on, here.
-别放我桌上。 -来吧,看这个。
- Listen, Rick... - I got the guy dead to rights.
-听着,里克...-我把那家伙逮个正着。
- Hang on. - Rick!
-我们要坚持。-里克!
- It's just... Hang on. - I don't have the time.
-它只是...我要坚持。 -我没有时间了。
This department doesn't have the money, okay,
我们部门没有经费,知道吗,
to teach you how law enforcement works
没法教会你怎么
in the 21st century.
在21世纪执法。
So take your handwritten notes,
所以把你的手写笔记,
shove them in your Brownwell
塞进你的布朗威尔车里
and hand it over to Tarbell.
交给塔贝尔。
- Okay? - Just... Come on.
-好吧? -只是...来吧。
Trust me. Look at this. Just...
相信我。看一下这个。它就是...
I'll say it again.
我再说一遍
[phone ringing]
[电♥话♥铃♥声♥]
Out!
出去!
[phone continues ringing]
[电♥话♥铃♥声♥继续]
Hey, it's Shields. In Cybercrimes.
嘿,我是谢尔兹。在网络犯罪科。
Yeah, get me Johnson.
是的,帮我找到约翰逊。
All right, well, then get me Hanson.
好吧,那就联♥系♥汉森。
Get me anybody here, okay?
给我找到这里的任何一个人,好吗?
[newsreader] This is Seven News.
[新闻播报声]
Tonight, 16-year-old Preston Bridge
今晚,16岁的普雷斯顿.布里奇
was celebrating after his school ball
在学校庆祝舞会后
before he fell from a second-floor balcony.
从二楼阳台上摔了下来。
His family still can't believe he's gone.
他的家人还是不敢相信他死了。
I would just actually love to have seen what he turned out to be.
我真的很想看看他现在的样子。
[newsreader] The synthetic LSD that killed Preston was bought online.
[新闻播报员]杀死普雷斯顿的合成迷幻药是在网上买♥♥的。
So potent, it made him think he could fly.
药力如此强烈,让他以为自己能飞。
He fell from a balcony and suffered horrific head injuries.
他从阳台上摔了下来,头部严重受伤。
The federal government...
联邦政♥府♥…
[clears throat]
[清喉咙声]
- Hey. - Hey.
-嘿。 -嘿。
- Mom and Dad called. - Oh, yeah?
-妈妈和爸爸打来电♥话♥。 -哦,是吗?
Yeah, they were just asking how you were.
是啊,他们只是问你怎么样了。
What did you say?
你说什么?
That I love having you here.
我喜欢你在这里。
It's great to be here.
很高兴来到这里。
[sniffles]
[吸鼻声]
Why do you keep closing your laptop
为什么每次我走过去
every time I walk by?
你都把笔记本电脑关了?
I don't.
我没有啊。
Yeah, Ross, you do.
罗斯,你有。
I guess I don't even notice it. It's just force of habit, you know, sensitive data.
我想我都没注意到。只是习惯使然,敏感的数据。
Wow, you look like Dad when you lie.
你撒谎的样子真像老爸。
Hey, whatever's going on,you can tell me.
不管发生了什么,你都可以告诉我。
[sniffles]Nothing's going on, Cally.
[吸鼻声]什么都没发生,凯莉。
All right, fine, you know, you wanna bullshit me, whatever. [scoffs]
好吧,你想骗我,随你怎么说。[嘲笑声]
Just, uh, don't lie to yourself, Ross,
别对自己撒谎,罗斯,
'cause that's how you get lost.
因为那样才会迷路。
[sighs]
[叹息声]
[Sandy] Shh.
[桑迪]嘘。
What's the matter? Is she having a nightmare?
有什么事吗?她在做噩梦吗?
- [Sandy] She didn't get the scholarship. - What?
-[桑迪]她没有得到奖学金。 -什么?
Why not? Didn't you put the application in?
为什么没有?你没填申请表吗?
I put the application in. You didn't show up to the fucking interview.
我把申请表投进去了。可你没去那该死的面试。
Shit. Fuck. Fuck, I forgot. Shit.
妈的,糟了,糟了,我给忘了。真♥他♥妈♥的。
[Edie] I didn't make it.
[伊迪]我没成功。
Oh, it's okay.It's okay, peanut. Hey.
哦,没关系。没关系,小不点儿。嘿。
Can I go anyway?
我还能去哪里?
Go to sleep.
去睡觉。
[banging on door]
[咚咚敲门声]
Damn it, homie. What the fuck are you doing over here?
该死的,老乡。你♥他♥妈♥在这里干什么?
Don't get your panties in a twist. I'm not staying, okay?
别把你的内♥裤♥弄乱了。我马上就走,好吗?
Just... Listen, how do I change it? Bitcoins.
只是…听着,我该怎么兑换?比特币。
How do I...
我怎么...
Personal or professional reasons?
个人或职业原因
Answer the question.
回答问题。
[Rayford] Yeah, you cross this fucking line,Bowden, there ain't no going back, yo.
[雷福德]鲍登,你越了这条该死的线,就再也回不去了。
[Rick] Look, I got it under control, all right?
[里克]听着,一切都在我的掌控之中
I know they have the fucking money.
我知道他们有钱。
They're not gonna notice when it's gone,
它不见了,他们不会注意到的,
so, just, please, answer the question.
所以,请回答我的问题。
Give me a day.
给我一天时间。
For what?
为了什么?
To make it green,motherfucker.
把它变成绿色,混♥蛋♥。
All right.
好吧。
You sure about this shit, yo?
你确定要这么做吗?
Just change it, okay?
只是兑换,可以吗?
[Ross] There is a curtain of anonymity in secrecy that covers everything
[罗斯]这里有一个匿名的秘密幕布,
that goes on behind the scenes here.
掩盖了幕后发生的一切。
But I have to stay constantly on the move to keep ahead of the state.
但我必须不停地移♥动♥才能走在政♥府♥前面。
I know this whole market is based on the trust you put in me,
我知道整个市场都建立在你对我的信任之上,
and I don't take that lightly.
我不会轻易相信你的。
The way I see it, we are all players
在我看来,我们都是在玩
in something that has grown beyond any of us.
某种超越我们中任何一人的游戏的参与者。
Rarely do I lift my head long enough to take in
我很少抬起头来欣赏
just how amazing all of this is.
这一切是多么的神奇。
[line ringing]
[电♥话♥铃♥声♥]
I have no one to share my thoughts with
在物理空间里,我没有人可以和我
in physical space.
分享我的想法。
Security does not permit it anymore.
安全不允许这样做。
So, thanks for listening.
谢谢大家的聆听。
[Tarbell] This guy's clearly self-taught. Even though he fixed it,
[塔尔贝尔]这家伙显然是自学的。即使他修正了它,
we could read the previous version underneath. Nice job, Kim. Okay.
我们仍然可以在下面看到之前的版本。不错,金。好吧。
Goddamn it. What, Bowden?
该死的。什么,鲍登?
Uh, I was told to give you this.
有人让我把这个给你。
Just put it somewhere.
把它放在某个地方。
Ladies and gentlemen, the IP address of the Silk Road server.
女士们先生们,这是丝绸之路服务器的IP地址。
[murmuring]
[低语声]
- [man] Holy shit. - [Tarbell] All right, get to work.
-[男声]天呐。 -[塔尔贝尔]好了,开始工作吧。
[chattering]
[聊天声]
[Tarbell] Kim, do we have a physical address?
[塔尔贝尔]金,查到实际地址了吗?
He's hosted on a server farm in Iceland.
他设置在冰岛的一个服务器上。
[Tarbell] Okay, I'll call the AUSA.
[塔尔贝尔]好吧,我打电♥话♥给联邦助理检察官。
电影精选列表