他有四个女儿
He had four daughters.
四个
Four.
但他死时把仅有的一点钱留给你
But when he died, he left you the little money he had.
你受到特殊待遇
You were treated differently.
如今就自认为很特别
And now you think...
Now you think you're special.
爸爸就是这样对你
That's how Papa was with you.
他让你相信一些事
He made you believe things.
那些事不是真的
They aren't true.
他让我相信自己 - 不在乎别人怎么...
He made me believe in myself. Regardless of what people think--
你完全不在乎?
You have no regard?
我能做到必要之事 - 你不在乎这场选战对亲友的影响
You don't care what this campaign does to your friends?
爸爸会想要这样?
I can do what is necessary. - Family? That's what Papa would want?
你为微不足道的小事推开我们
You are pushing us away over nothing.
蜜瑞儿,你觉得我参选是这样?
Muriel, is that what you think my campaign is?
对你来说就只是这样吗?
Is that all it is to you?
小事?
Nothing?
是你让我们其他人觉得微不足道
Nothing is what you make the rest of us feel like.
不要,雪莉
No, Shirley.
我们不接受报社访谈
We won't be talking to the newspaper people.
(雪莉奇泽姆竞选总统)
(惊世骇俗!)
♪ All right ♪
(清廉自主)
♪ I'm laying my cards on the table ♪
♪ When it comes to taking care of me ♪
♪ I know I'm able ♪
♪ You may not call it true... ♪
来嘛,大家别吝啬
Come on, y'all. Don't be cheap. This is for Shirley.
这可是捐给美国下届总统雪莉的
The next president of these United goddamn States!
♪ So think about the good things ♪
♪ Come on! ♪ ♪ Come on ♪
♪ Hey, yeah ♪
他们募到多少?
How much did they get?
共一千八百美金左右
About 1,800 altogether.
但都是小额捐款
And it was all small donations.
五块两块的
Five dollars, two dollars.
他们自称是奇泽姆竞选团队的人
They show up, claim to be from the Chisholm campaign,
出面办派对,提供酒品,骗走捐款
throw a party, pour the liquor, steal the donations.
大家想拿回自己的钱 - 我不怪他们
People want their money back. - I don't blame them.
他们要我们还钱
They want their money back from us.
要竞选团队还?
From the campaign?
钱又不是我们偷的
We didn't steal the money.
有人这么做了,怪到我们头上
Somebody did, but we're taking the blame.
老天喔
Jesus!
我受够了
I'm done.
这不是竞选团队
This isn't a campaign.
简直是笑话
It's a joke.
你们没有组织、没有架构
You have no organization. You have no infrastructure.
还有人明目张胆地偷钱
You got people stealing out from under your noses.
史丹利,好了啦
Stanley, come on, now.
这个神奇的选民♥联♥盟根本不存在
This magical voter coalition doesn't exist.
等到整件事爆发,唯一会被人记住的
When this blows all up, the only thing anybody's gonna remember
就是有一群黑人出尽洋相
is that there were a bunch of Black folks who made fools of themselves.
老实说,如果你们有一丁点自尊...
Honest to God, if you had any self-respect--
如果你认真投入,而不是...
If you got with the program, instead of--
你一个长春藤白人小鬼少跟我顶嘴
I don't need an Ivy League white boy givin' me lip!
你♥他♥妈♥的!
Wait a goddamn minute!
我就叫你给我注意点 -这不值得!
Who the hell you think you talkin' to? - It's not worth it!
你们有够可悲- 史丹利!
You're pathetic. - Stanley.
你们真是丢人现眼
You're an embarrassment. - Stanley. Stanley!
我们可以谈谈吗?
Can we talk, please?
好
Yeah.
当然可以
Yeah, of course.
对不起
I'm sorry.
雪莉,我很抱歉 但总得有人告诉这些人...
Shirley, I am sorry, but somebody has got to be the one to tell these people--
你以为你是谁? 竟敢那样对我的人说话
Who the hell do you think you are, talking to my people like that?
他们不是你的仆人
They're not your servants.
他们贡献出时间
They're giving their time.
你是有支薪的 要你做事还意见那么多
You're drawing a check, but you got too much mout to do how you get paid.
什么事都有藉口
Got plaster for every sore.
既然你做不来 就让我帮你解脱
Well, since you can't do, let me relieve your load.
你不用做了
You're done.
女人,你是自己最大的敌...
Woman, you are your own worst--
够了!木已成舟!你走!
Enough! The dog dead!Go!
谢谢 - 不客气 - 你还好吗?
Thank you. - You're welcome. You all right?
我没事
I'm fine.
亚瑟,他们在哪里?
Where are they, Arthur?
我是去支持白人女性的
I was there for white women.
她们为什么就不能挺我?
Why can't they support me?
黑人男性也一样
Same with Black men.
他们在哪里?
Where are they?
他们会来的
They'll come.
再两个月就要开大会
Barely two months left to the convention.
我没时间了
I'm running out of time.
太多愁善感了
Too sentimental.
我就是这样,我...
I really am. I...
眼见这个世道如此,实在...
just see what's going on in the world, and it's...
人们的痛苦令我动容
The agony of people, it moves me.
感触良多
It moves me.
我...康拉德说我活不到55岁
I... Conrad says I'm not gonna live to see 55.
说我太陷入这种事
Says I'm just too into this thing, and I know I am.
我知道我就是这样,他说得对
He's right.
但那是在我内心深处的强烈感受
But it's deep with me.It's intense. I...
我看到太多苦难了
I see too much sufferin'.
现在这些政客根本不在乎
And these politicians around here, they... they don't care.
毫不在意
They don't care.
完全不放在心上
They just don't care.
我不知道要怎么不去努力
And I don't know how to not try.
我真的对人们很有信心
I believe in people. I do. I--
我不是天真
I'm not naive.
但你也不实际
You're not realistic either.
要是你以为
If you thought that
你要做的事会很容易
everything you were gonna have to do was gonna be easy...
你到底想怎么做?
I mean, what do you wanna do?
想退选吗?
Wanna quit the campaign?
说到底只有两条路可走
End of the day, it comes down to one of two choices.
要嘛奋战,要嘛退选
You either fight the fight or quit the race.
如果你不退选
And if you gonna quit the race,
就好好去做,别再抱怨
get it done with, and stop complaining about it.
这是你鼓励人的方式吗?
Is this you being encouraging?
如果你真的受够了这一切纷乱
If you really are done with... all of this mess,
我不会怪你,也没人能怪你
I'm not gonna blame you, and nobody else can.
人家说我疯了
People say I'm crazy.
我疯了吗?
Am I crazy?
没错
Yes.
但或许这样才能让世界有所改变
But maybe that's what it takes to make a difference in this world.
虽然机会渺茫 但万一你在迈阿密竞选成功
And, by some slim chance, you make it down in Miami,
我一定会在你身边
I'mma be right there with you.
我衷心希望能够成真
And I hope to God it happens.
谢谢你,亚瑟
Thank you, Arthur.
谢谢你让我们相信
Thank you... for making us believe.
那才是最重要的
That's what matters.
(1972年5月15日 民♥主♥党全国代♥表♥大♥会♥前两个月)
你还好吧?
You all right?
还好,我只是...
Yeah, I'm just, you know, I'm...
我真的很担心法♥院♥ 对联邦通讯委员会的判决
I'm really worried about this FCC ruling the court handed down.
你谘询的人不是说很有可能?
Isn't that what your man said is likely to happen?
我们会在法庭上败诉 然后我们再提起上诉
That we'd lose in court, and then we'd take it to an appeal.
对,但他也说 如果上诉败诉
Yeah. I mean, he also said that, you know, if we lose the appeal,
情况会变得更糟
then the whole thing gets worse.
该来的总会来
Eh, what's going to happen is going to happen.
怎样? - 我...
What? - I'm...
你说该来的总会来?
Sorry. What's going to happen is going to happen?
奇太太,这一点都不像是你会说的话
Mrs. C... that doesn't sound anything like you.
是你跟我说
I mean, you're the one...
不要接受现状的
电影精选列表