但我们才刚刚开始承认
but we are just beginning to admit
我国有性别政♥治♥的问题
that this country has a problem with gender politics.
我们需要超越自我
We need to get over ourselves and redirect the priorities of this nation
并重新定位国家事务的轻重缓急
使其成为各色人等的避风港
to make it a haven for all kinds of people,
不分种族、肤色、信仰或性别
regardless of race, color, creed, or sex.
对 - 说得对,奇泽姆
Yeah. - Yeah, Chisholm.
我想参与其中
I want to be part of something.
我看见这个国家的状况
I see what's going on in the country.
越南的事,所有的一切
Vietnam, all of it.
真是...
It's...
我受够了
I'm tired.
我才25岁,就厌倦了现在的情况
I am barely 25, and I am tired of the way things are.
受够了我们选出到华府的男人
Tired of the men that we're sending to Washington.
韩福瑞和马斯基是比尼克森好 但标准就那样吗?
Humphrey and Muskie, they are better than Nixon, but is that the standard?
但愿不是 - 比一个腐♥败♥的人好就行?
I hope not. - To be better than the man that's corrupt?
我听到你说人有力量能做出改变
And I hear you talk about people having the power to make change.
而我不知道该从何着手
And I don't know where to start.
你有登记投票吗?
Are you registered to vote?
登记?
Registered?
没有
No.
小妹妹,首先你得去投票才行
Little girl, the first thing you've got to do is vote.
我没兴趣
That ain't my scene.
投票是资产阶级政♥治♥
Voting's bourgeois politics.
如果你只会在外面叫嚣抗♥议♥
If all you're doing is outside yelling and screaming,
那就永远只能那样叫嚣
that's all you're ever gonna be, a yeller and a screamer.
你必须参与过程
You have to be part of the process.
政♥治♥对黑人女性来说 不存在过程这回事
The process doesn't exist in politics for Black women.
你不一样
You're different.
我看到有事需要去做,就去做了
I saw what needed to be done, and I did it.
这不是不一样
That's not different.
而是有必要
That's necessary.
我要你来帮我做事
I want you to come work for me.
为你助选?
On your campaign?
还是这对你来说资产阶级味太浓厚?
Or is that too bourgeois for you?
我有个孩子,是单亲妈妈
I got a baby. I'm a single mother.
我需要...
And I just need to-- - Ah.
那你就比多数人明白人们面对的问题
Then you understand what people are facing more than most.
你不必全职为我们工作
You don't have to work for us full-time.
照你的时间和方式来做就好
Just when you can, how you can.
我可没有经验
I don't have any experience.
而我没什么钱
Well, I don't have any moola.
但我可以提供你一个做出改变的机会
But I can offer you the opportunity to make a difference.
好吧
Okay.
那好
Okay.
好
Okay.
星期二的法案要两个签名
Two signatures on the next page. - Vote's Tuesday.
签哪里? - 这页两个签名
Sign where? - Two signatures on this page.
雪莉,快点 波西也许有...
Shirley... come on.
你不能错过这班飞机 - 对
You can't miss this flight. - Yes.
雪莉 - 鲍勃杜尔,杜尔参议员
Shirley. - Bob Dole, Senator Dole.
...明天一早
...first thing in the morning. You'll get in late so I won't bother you tonight.
你会很晚才到 所以今晚我不会打给你
有什么需要的话,我在家里
If you need anything, I'm heading home.
女士
Ma'am.
到了
We're here.
康拉德?
Conrad?
康拉德
Conrad.
抱歉把你叫醒
Sorry to wake you.
你回来晚了
You're late.
班机延误了
Flight was delayed.
有吃的吗?
Is there anything to eat?
你说什么?
What's that?
有东西吃吗?
Do we have anything to eat?
冰库里好像有
I think there's something in the freezer.
没有热的吗?
There's nothing warm?
我可以出去帮你买♥♥...
I could run and get you something--
去哪里买♥♥?这么晚了
From where? It's late.
店都打烊了
Everything's closed.
那...
Well...
没关系,
It's all right. I... I'll...
我自己热点东西来吃
I'll... I'll warm something.
我还要早起跟史丹利见面
I have to get up early and meet with Stanley.
不要紧
It's all right.
没关系
It's all right.
美国举♥行♥总统选举
The US has been holding presidential elections
已有近两百年历史
nearly 200 years.
每一次都很重要,但今年的选举
Each one significant, but the election this year
在稳定性和持续性方面都有重大意义
has been more than a demonstration of stability and continuity.
多种因素的结合
A combination of factors,
两大政党的内部改革
reforms within the two major parties,
赋予年轻人投票权的新法律
a new law giving young people the right to vote,
以及从前并不活跃的群体 所产生之新的政♥治♥意识
and a new political awareness on the part of groups previously inactive,
在在令1972年 成为美国政♥治♥史上的潜在转折点
have made 1972 a potential turning point in American political history.
鼓励支持者积极参与
Reaching your base, turning them on,
让他们出来投票
getting them out to vote.
就是这次选举的重点所在
That's what this campaign is all about.
我们需要1500张代表票 才能获得总统提名
We need 1,500 delegates to get the nomination for president.
然后...
And...
这是我们目前的票数
that's how many we currently have.
所以我们有六个月时间
So, we got six months
来提高票数,从现在起算 到六月最后一次初选
from now until the last primaries in June to rack up some numbers.
我们要怎么争取到那些代表票?
How are we gonna earn those delegates?
我有全国民调...
I got national polling--
头两场初选是3月14日 在新罕布夏州和佛州举♥行♥
First two primaries are New Hampshire and Florida on March 14th.
拿不下佛州就没有胜算
Wouldn't be in the race without Florida.
当问到“你对雪莉奇泽姆了解多少?”
When asked, "What do you know about Shirley Chisholm?"
新罕布夏州?
New Hampshire? - Forget about New Hampshire.
别管新罕布夏州了,马斯基赢定了
Muskie's got it sewn up.
报纸上说马斯基铁定会被提名
According to papers, Muskie's got the nomination sewn up.
46%的受访者知道你是黑人
46% of the respondents knew that you were Black.
38%知道你是女性...
38% knew you were a woman--
38%?看名字看不出来吗?
38%? The name doesn't give it away?
因为雪莉这个名字男女都可以用
'Cause Shirley is one of those names you see that goes either way.
就像克里斯或莱斯利 - 阿♥拉♥巴马州?
Like Chris or Leslie. - Alabama?
雪莉这名字才不像克里斯或莱斯利 - 不要
Shirley is not like Chris or Leslie. - No.
亚利桑那州?
Arizona? - Mm-mmm.
重点是多数选民根本不知道你是谁
Point is, a plurality of the electorate doesn't even know who you are.
俄亥俄州?
Ohio?
我走进俄亥俄州 会被卡尔斯托克斯攻得体无完肤
Carl Stokes would attack me to death if I get into Ohio.
科罗拉多州? - 可以让我说完吗?
Colorado? - May I finish my thought?
你的知名度低是个问题
Your lack of recognition is a challenge,
但这也表示选民还没有既定看法...
but it also means voters haven't formed an opinion yet--
科罗拉多州? - 改革派占少数
Colorado? - The reform wing is in the minority.
我们应该争取出现在选票上,但... - 雪莉
We should look to get on the ballot-- - Shirley.
不应该在科罗拉多州积极竞选
We shouldn't actively campaign in Colorado.
对你的看法♥会♥在辩论时成形
Opinions about you are going to be formed in debates.
对我们来说至关重要
They're going to be critical.
雪莉的辩论能力很强 完胜詹姆斯法默
Shirley's a hell of a debater, man. Ran circles around James Farmer.
法默不是专业从政
Farmer wasn't a career politician.
其他参选人说屁话比我放屁还快
The rest of these boys talk shit faster than I can make it.
加州?
California?
加州?
California?
不要 - 雪莉!
No. - Shirley!
知道那里有几所大学吗? - 加州是赢家通吃的州
Know how many colleges there are? - California's a winner-take-all state.
把时间和精力放在加州
If we put our time and energy into California,
将会一无所获
we'll walk away with nothing.
那会让我们彻底失焦 一败涂地
It's a big, shiny object that'll leave us distracted and defeated.
所以不要
No.
雪莉 现在你的整个全国选战
Shirley, right now your entire national campaign
都奠基于一个州,就是佛州
is built on one state, Florida.
电影精选列表