二十六万
Twenty-six thousand.
薪资支出 控制得紧的话
Our payroll, if we keep it really tight,
一周两千
2,000 a week.
我们手头上的现金?
Our cash on hand?
完全没有
We don't have any cash on hand,
所以为了要有足够的钱 来支付所有款项
so to have enough money to pay all our obligations
以及加州初选的活动经费
and keep the campaign going throughout the California primary,
需要大概三万六千美元
we need about $36,000.
我们上哪去弄三万六千美元?
Where are we supposed to get $36,000?
我有国会的薪水
I have my congressional salary.
我们已经自掏腰包投入了两万美金
We already put in 20,000 of our own money.
现在你还想再投入三万六千?
Now you want to put in another 36,000 on top?
你为什么要这样? 何必选下去?我不懂是在...
Wh-- Why are you doing this? Why go on? I don't understand what--
康拉德
Conrad.
人们离开你,放弃你
People walking out on you, giving up on you.
我不懂你为何要继续孤军奋战
I don't understand why you want to keep going out there alone.
我不是孤军 - 折磨自己,看得我
Torturing yourself. - I'm not alone.
有人在为我们的志业付出血汗 - 真的很难受
There are people who put their blood and sweat into what we're doing.
你要我怎么跟他们说? “努力适可而止就好”?
What would you have me tell them? "Fight, but not too much?"
为什么要这么做? - 因为那是我的钱!
Why do it?! - Because it's my money!
是我的钱!
It's my money!
你说得对
You're right.
是你的钱
It is your money.
是你要参选
It's your campaign.
所以何必假装在乎
So, why even pretend to care
我的想法?
about what I think?
真的很感谢你广为宣传
We sure appreciate you getting the word out to everybody.
我尽力而为
Do whatever I can.
敦促大家投票
Get the people to vote.
每一位出席大会的代表
Every delegate coming to the convention,
都是为平权、民权而发声
that's a voice for equal rights, civil rights.
没有你就办不到
That can't happen without you.
雪莉,为理想奋战,坚持到底
Fight the fight, Shirley. Finish the race.
谢谢 - 是的
Thank you. - Yes.
上帝保佑 - 得送你去城镇另一头
God bless you. - We gotta get you across town.
还有两间教堂要去
We got two more churches to get to
还有一场募款活动 麦克和康拉德一直在安抚他们
and a fundraiser that Mac and Conrad have been greasing them
直到把你送到
until we get you there.
然后今天剩下的时间就是你自己的了
Then you got the rest of the day to yourself.
亚瑟 - 我去叫计程车
Arthur. - I'll get the cab.
蜜瑞儿!
Muriel!
不留下来听讲道?
Not staying for services?
我有一些竞选活动要参加
Well, I have some campaigning to do.
你还要继续选?
You're staying in the race?
我还是认为我们在大会上能有所贡献
Well, I still think there are good things we can do at the convention.
蜜瑞儿 我很不舍你跟妈要听别人的闲话
Muriel, I hate that you and Mother have to listen to other people.
我不希望你们受此待遇
I don't want that for you.
我不希望任何人受此待遇
I don't want that for anybody.
是啊
Sure.
祝你今天周日愉快
Have a good Sunday.
蜜瑞儿,我没有认为我很特别
Muriel, I don't think I'm special.
真的没有,我就是这个样子
I don't. I'm just how I am.
我也不知道还能怎么样
And I don't know any other way to be.
对不起
I'm sorry.
雪...
Sh...
真的很感谢
Thank you so, so, so much.
好的,再见
Okay. Bye-bye.
我们收到了上诉法♥院♥的裁决
We got the judgment from the appellate court.
判我们胜诉
They ruled in our favor.
美国广播公♥司♥必须将你排入辩论 因为在电伦比亚广播公♥司♥已错过一场
ABC has to include you in the debate, and because we missed the one on CBS,
他们要让你单独上电视半小时
they're giving you a half hour on air to yourself.
太赞了!
Hot diggity dog!
你做到了 - 这小子以后会是个优秀律师
You did it. - Boy's gonna make a hell of a lawyer.
等等,这不是我一个人的功劳
Wait, no. I didn't do this all by myself.
媒体平权那边的人...
The folks over at the Media Access--
罗伯 做得好
Robert, good job.
谢谢你
Thank you.
表现很好
Good work.
你成功了
You did it.
让我参选下去的动力 是我愿意为理想奋战
What has kept me in this election is that I am willing to fight the fight,
无论遇到多少困难
irrespective of the odds that I face.
今天我会坐在这里 唯一的原因是我不愿意
The only reason I am sitting here now
接受所谓的自♥由♥媒体
is because I am unwilling to... to accept the inequality
所加诸的不平等待遇
imposed by the so-called liberal media.
是芭芭拉李 - 谢谢
It's Barbara Lee. - Thank you.
你好
Hello.
是,芭芭拉,你好吗?
Yes. Barbara. How are you?
我很好,我看到你上电视
I'm all right. Saw you on TV.
听起来你要去加州竞选
Sounds like you're gonna go through California.
我们在考虑各种选项
Well, we're considering options.
你相信加州会 让你的选情有所不同吗?
Do you believe California can make a difference for your campaign?
代表票数最多的州?
The largest delegate count of any state?
当然会有所不同
Of course it can make a difference.
奇太太,我说过我想做点大事来助选
Look, I told you that I wanted to do something to help the campaign.
我跟纽顿主席谈过,他想见见你
Something big. I spoke to Chairman Newton. He wants to meet you.
等等,小妹妹,慢慢说
Wait, little girl. Slow down.
黑豹党主席休伊纽顿
Chairman Huey Newton of the Black Panther Party.
他愿意让黑约党支持你
He's willing to try to get the Black Panther party to endorse you.
但会面必须选在中立的地点
But the meeting needs to be on neutral territory.
他认为对国会议员和黑豹党来说 中立地点是哪里?
And what does he consider neutral for a congresswoman and a Panther?
他希望在黛安卡洛家会面
He'll do it at Diahann Carroll's house.
黛安卡洛?
Diahann Carroll?
那个女演员?
The actress?
她外表可人,为民权而战却凶猛无比
She looks like an angel but she fights like the devil for civil rights.
休伊认为他可以让黑豹党支持你
Huey thinks that he can get the BPP to give you an endorsement.
就这次选举而言 每个声音都应该得到重视
When it comes to this election, every voice deserves to be heard.
不是一些人的声音,而是所有人
Not just some people, all of the people.
说得太对了
Right the hell on.
你对联邦通讯委员会提告
And after what you just did to the FCC,
得到黑豹党支持?
a Panther endorsement?
人们会注意到的
People are gonna notice.
他们不得不注意到
They're gonna have to notice.
好
Okay.
这会是我国有史以来 最开放的一次民♥主♥党代♥表♥大♥会♥
This will be the most open Democratic Convention this country's seen.
第一轮投票不会有人出线
Nobody's gonna get through on the first ballot.
(洛杉矶)
芭芭拉 - 黛安
Barbara. - Diahann.
让我为你引见雪莉奇泽姆太太
I would like you to please meet Mrs. Shirley Chisholm.
奇泽姆太太
Mrs. Chisholm.
请叫我雪莉
Shirley, please.
雪莉,很荣幸见到你
It is an honor, Shirley.
天大的荣幸
Nothing short of an honor.
彼此彼此
Likewise.
走,我们去后面等,休伊还没到
Come on. Let's wait out back. Huey isn't here yet.
真的?遇到塞车,很怕会让你久候
Really? Caught traffic. Was afraid we'd keep you waiting.
黑豹党是用有色人种时间
Panthers, they run on CP time.
连搞自己的革命都会迟到
They'll be late to their own revolution.
她很风趣
She's funny.
好,带你出去晒晒太阳
Yes, let's get you out of the sun. - Mmm.
卡洛女士...
Ms. Carroll--
要我叫你“雪莉”,你就要叫我“黛安”
If you're "Shirley," then I'm "Diahann."
我真的很感谢你促成这次会面
I truly appreciate you facilitating this meeting.
亲爱的,撮合黑豹党和雪莉奇泽姆
Darling, bringing together the Black Panthers and Shirley Chisholm,
就像当雷霆和闪电的媒人
it's like marrying thunder and lightning.
这里很美
It is lovely here.
房♥子很漂亮
Beautiful house.
谢谢
Thank you.
确实要价不斐
Certainly cost enough.
花得很值得
Money well spent.
重点不是钱
Oh, it's not about the money.
在好莱坞,人家会莫名送你钱
电影精选列表