(麻州,明尼苏达州)
(威斯康辛州,纽泽西州)
(北卡州)
就在这些州来竞选
That's our campaign. We'll build from there.
他们想怎么说屁话都行
And they can talk shit all they want.
为何有数以百万计,越来越多的 美国人求助于华勒斯州长?
Why are more and more millions of Americans turning to Governor Wallace?
今晚就到附近的街上或公园走走
Take a walk in your street or park tonight.
近来有很多关于自♥由♥主义的言论
There's a lot of talk these days about liberalism.
自♥由♥主义对美国有什么影响?
Well, what did liberalism do for America?
让街头毒品泛滥
Brought us drug addiction in our streets,
法治崩坏
brought a breakdown of law and order.
如今他们有这个想法
要让我们孩子坐的校车达到种族平衡
And now this idea they have of busing our children to achieve racial balance.
他们只是透过这种方式剥夺 用你觉得适当的方式抚养孩子的权利
That's their way of taking away your right to raise your child how you see fit.
为何有数以百万计,越来越多的 美国人求助于华勒斯州长?
Why are more and more millions of Americans turning to Governor Wallace?
沿路跟随你孩子乘坐的校车
Follow as your children are bused across town.
校车政策不是有效解决 学校融合问题的办法
Busing is an ineffective solution to school integration.
对我们想要帮助的 那些孩子来说是负担
It is a burden carried by the same children we're trying to help.
这个答案用在佛州很棒
That is a great answer for Florida.
但你不能... -“不能”?
But you can't say... -"Can't"?
...在麻州或纽约州说 你不支持校车政策
...that you don't support busing in Massachusetts or New York.
那听起来倒像是华勒斯会说的话
It does sound like something Wallace would say.
你对堕胎的立场为何?
What's your position on abortion?
我主张积极倡导家庭计划
I am an ardent advocate of family planning.
但我也明白... - 雪莉...
I am aware, however... - Shirley--
…由于多种原因…
...that for a number of reasons...
雪莉... - ...控制生育是不够的
Shirley-- - ...birth control is not enough.
雪... - 节育器无效,而且...
Shirl-- - Contraceptive devices fail, and--
雪莉,这些都不能说
Shirley, you can't say all that.
抱歉,史丹利,“不能”? - 太多细节了
I'm sorry, Stanley. "Can't"? - Too much nuance.
麦克 - 我是说实话
Mac. - I'm being honest.
你的回答要更直接一点 校车政策的事也一样
Your answer needs to be more direct. The same with busing.
我的回答不管在南方或北方都一样
Well, that's my answer on one side of the Mason-Dixon or the other.
我不会不提细节
And I am not leaving out the nuance.
嘿!刚刚印好的
Hey! Hot off the press.
可以把这里的事谈完再去弄那个吗?
Before we do all that, can we please just finish up what we've started here?
感觉不错 - 确实
These came out good.
我明早去佛州,等你们都到的时候
They did. - I'm leaving for Florida in the morning.
我会召集好志工
By the time you all get there, I'll have volunteers in place.
订好场地
I'll have all the venues booked.
我们会从佛州大学的演讲开始
We're gonna be starting with a speaking engagement at FSU.
这趟行程必须精准有效率
This trip has got to run like a Swiss watch, son.
必须表现出强大支持度
We have to have a strong showing in this primary.
我会处理好的 - 谢谢你,罗伯
I'll have it handled. - Thank you, Robert.
应该的
Of course.
好
All right.
我们佛州见 - 好
I'll see you in Florida. - All right.
(雪莉奇泽姆竞选总统)
(黑鬼回家!)
1972年的这次竞选还有22场初选
Twenty-two primaries still to go in this campaign '72.
政界人士正把精力 从新罕布夏州的雪地
The politicians now are shifting their efforts from New Hampshire's snow
转移到佛州的沙滩
to Florida's sand.
(佛州初选)
你得决定要不要去印地安那州盖瑞市
参加全国黑人政♥治♥大会
You need to decide if you're going to this National Black Political Convention
各派系都会有领袖参与
in Gary, Indiana. There'll be leaders from every cross-section.
激进派、信仰派、保守派... - 再看看吧
Radical, faith-based, conservative-- - We'll see.
我收到要你去 本地的珍珠俱乐部演讲的邀约
I got an invitation for you to speak down here at the Pearly Club.
那是专属俱乐部
That's an exclusive club.
白人专属?
Exclusive white?
男性专属
Exclusive male.
你会是第一个获邀的女讲者
You'd be the first female speaker they've ever had.
佛州这里的白人男性俱乐部?
A white men's club here in Florida?
你却不打算参加 盖瑞市的黑人政♥治♥大会?
But you're not gonna attend a Black political convention in Gary?
盖瑞市的事不如之后再谈
Listen, why don't we just table all the Gary talk
让她先去睡一下?
and let her just get some sleep?
我们明天再继续
We'll pick it up tomorrow.
您好,我代表雪莉奇泽姆议员致电
Hello. I'm calling on behalf of Congresswoman Shirley Chisholm.
议员将会在佛州 举办一连串竞选活动...
The congresswoman will be holding events while campaigning in Florida...
您的一票可以改变美国
Your vote can change America.
这些募款活动 是见到雪莉本人的大好机会
These fundraisers are an opportunity to meet Shirley face-to-face.
我呼吁各位美国青年
And I call to you, the youth of America,
要积极为未来而战
to take part in the fight for the future.
如果你们是首投族
Those of you who are able to vote for the very first time
必须大声让政界人士知道
must use your voices and let the politicians know
政♥府♥是属于全体人♥民♥的
that the government belongs to all the people.
对!
Yes!
去登记投票!
Register to vote!
如果你只会在外面叫嚣抗♥议♥
If all you are is on the outside yelling and screaming,
那就永远只能那样叫嚣
then that's all you'll ever be, a yeller and a screamer.
要积极参与过程
Be a part of the process!
美国的外交政策应该避免选边站
US foreign policy should avoid taking sides
而是要聚焦在中东发生的人道危机
and focus on the humanitarian crisis happening in the Middle East.
你对黑豹党有什么看法?
What's your take on the Black Panthers?
很遗憾,黑豹党有必要存在
Well, it's a shame the Black Panthers are necessary,
但我明白个中原因
but I understand why they are.
鼓励年轻人出来投票 对我们来说很重要
But it's important for us to get the vote out to young people.
这是第一次年满18岁就有投票权
It's the first election that people who are 18 get to vote.
这不只是薪资公平的问题 而是关乎我们的生活
This isn't just about a fair wage. This is about our lives.
(墨裔力量)
你支持校车政策
你是在问我还是告诉我?
- You support busing. - Are you asking me or telling me?
我的对手立场矛盾
My opponents is twisting themselves into pretzels,
试图解释他们在校车政策上的立场
trying to explain where they stand on busing.
我不支持校车政策
I don't support busing.
这是用人为方式解决种族隔离问题
It's an artificial solution to the segregation problem.
开放性住房♥政策才是真正的解方
Open housing is the real answer.
但只要问题存在
But as long as the problem exists,
人为的解决方式比完全不解决要好
an artificial solution is better than none at all.
1972年的竞选活动其中一位
One of the most active candidates of campaign '72
最活跃的候选人 是来自布鲁克林的雪莉奇泽姆
is Shirley Chisholm of Brooklyn.
我爱你,雪莉!
I love you, Shirley!
我不需要你的爱,亲爱的 我需要你的一票
I don't need your love, darling. I need your vote.
我会投你一票 投给你或是乔治华勒斯
I'm gonna vote for you. You or George Wallace.
好吧,那么...
All right. Well...
说句公道话 雪莉奇泽姆是其他候选人之中
I'll say this. Shirley Chisholm is the only other candidate
唯一在南方跟北方说话始终如一的
who says the same thing in the South that she says in the North.
雪莉奇泽姆绝对当不上总统
Shirley Chisholm will never be president.
这里可是美国
This is America.
那个女人必须退选
That woman needs to get out of the race.
她对叫她退选的建议大感不满
She bristles at the suggestion she step aside,
唯恐她会吸走 其他总统候选人的自♥由♥派选票
lest she draw liberal votes away from other presidential contenders.
为什么非得总是白人男性不可?
Why is it that it has to always be white males, white males,
白人男性,白人男性?
white males, white males, white males?
(罢♥工♥)
如果你不能支持我
If you can't support me,
或是不认可我
or you can't endorse me,
就别碍着我
get out of my way.
你走你的阳关道,我过我的独木桥
You do your thing, and let me do mine.
去死吧,你这黑婊♥子♥!
You go to hell, you Black bitch!
你这该死的黑人婊♥子♥!
You fucking Black bitch!
我要杀了你!你这该死的黑人婊♥子♥! 我他妈的要杀了你!
I'll kill you!You fucking Black bitch! I'll fuckin' kill you!
警♥察♥抓走他了
Police got him.
他只是...
He was just some...
只是个疯子
some crazy.
真夸张吧?竟然有这种人
Hell of a world, eh? People like that.
总之,现在警♥察♥抓走他了
Anyway, the police got him now.
你当时在哪?
Where were you?
他靠我靠得那么近
He was that close to me.
你应该要负责我的安全才对
You're supposed to be my security.
你应该保护我才对
You're supposed to protect me.
你当时人呢?
Where were you?
我竭尽所能成为你想要的男人
I try as hard as I can to be the man you want.
细心 用心...
Attentive, and mindful, and...
但总是不受重视,站在一旁
But always... out of the way and off to the side.
我愿意
电影精选列表