所以等今晚资格审查委员会主席
So now, tonight, when Mrs. Pat Harris,
帕特哈里斯太太提出报告
chairman of the Credentials Committee,presents her report,
加州将会有一份少数意见报告
there will be a minority report on California.
那是针对韩福瑞及其他代表无法列席
That's a challenge to not seat the Humphrey and other delegates,
而是把那151席 交还给麦高文所提出的质疑
but to give those 151 seats back to McGovern's people.
...与我271人的代表团
...with my 271-man delegation,
为这271位代表投下意见一致的选票
and cast the votes of that unanimous 271-man delegation.
我认为我不应受到亏待
And I don't think I deserve any less!
(1972年7月10日 民♥主♥党全国代♥表♥大♥会♥)
我们没有违法!
We obeyed the law!The first time!
让我的代表团入席!
Seat my delegation!
我在196♥4♥年的密西西比为你们做过
I did it for you in Mississippi in '6♥4♥.
1968年的乔治亚州
In Georgia in '68.
而如今是在1972年的加州
And it's now California in '72.
我强烈要求,把代表团还给我!
I deserve no less. Give me back my delegation!
威利布朗疯了
Willie Brown is going crazy.
麦高文到底答应给他什么?
What in the hell did McGovern promise him?
住房♥部长
Secretary of Housing.
他们只会给黑人这个职位
That's all they ever give Black folks.
住房♥部长 - 麦高文竞办有消息吗?
Secretary of Housing. - Any word on McGovern's camp?
他们这时候不想做出让步
They're not interested in making concessions at this time.
麦高文何必就代表的事谈条件? 他会直接抢走就好
Why would McGovern make a deal for delegates? He'll steal them.
康拉德,你有没有叫人来维修?
Conrad, did you call down to maintenance?
他们说空调没问题
They said there's nothing wrong with the air conditioner.
没问题?他们都是佛州人 根本不知道什么叫好天气
Nothing wrong? They're all from Florida. They don't know what good weather is.
雪莉,威利布朗在耍把戏
Shirley... Willie Brown is playing games.
黑人代表的午餐会... 你有一个联盟,雪莉
This luncheon for the Black delegates... You've got a coalition, Shirley.
你的代表,加上马斯基 韩福瑞和方特罗伊的
Your delegates, Muskie's, Humphrey's, Fauntroy's.
但你得阻止因麦高文而解体
But you've got to keep them from breaking for McGovern.
你要让黑人代表们明白
You need to bring the Black delegates to Jesus.
让他们团结起来,不能分♥裂♥
Get them together and hold them together.
好
Okay.
真的好热
It's so warm.
我们继续接下来的环节
Let's continue on with our program.
下一位讲者,大家都认识
Our next speaker... Well, hell, you all know her.
她是唯一一个疯到
She is the only Black woman crazy enough
去竞选美国总统的黑人女性
to run for president of these United States.
热烈欢迎雪莉奇泽姆国会议员
Give a warm welcome for Congresswoman Shirley Chisholm.
午安
Good afternoon.
这可真了不起
Well... this is something.
对吧?
Isn't it?
环顾一下今天这个房♥间
Look around this room today.
大家看看
Go ahead. Look around.
四年前,民♥主♥党代♥表♥大♥会♥上
Four years ago, less than 2%
只有不到2%是黑人
of the delegates at the Democratic Convention were Black.
今天你们一共有452人
Today there are 452 of you.
这里有人给你们各种承诺
There are people here promising you this, promising you that.
我的弟兄姊妹们
Well, my brothers and sisters,
我今天就跟各位实话实说
let me tell it to you this afternoon like it really is.
好的 - 好
All right, now. - Right.
各位兄弟姊妹,你们唯一的优势
The only thing you have going, my brothers and sisters...
就只有一样
There's only one thing you've got going.
你手上的一票
Your... one... vote.
说得对
All right.
别出♥卖♥♥♥那张选票!
Don't sell that vote out!
全美国的黑人都在看着我们
The Black people of America are watching us.
去了解这些需要我们的选票 才能成功当选的候选人
Find out what these candidates who need our votes to get across the top
打算为我们做什么实际的事 而不是空口说白话
are going to do for us concretely, not rhetorically.
对!
Yeah! All right!
当我走过一个又一个地方
As I look at the faces of the Black youth of this country
看着这个国家的黑人年轻面孔
as I went from one place to another,
他们说:“奇泽姆 我们知道你在经历什么事
and they said, "Chisholm, we know what you're going through."
我们知道有多么艰难困苦
"We know how rough and how tough,
但我们知道你有勇气
but we know that you have the courage,
有种、有胆识
and the balls, and the audacity to shake this system up
可以在体制内动摇体制”
within the system."
对! - 但我需要你们的帮助才能做到
Yeah! - But I need your help to do it.
好好掌握你们的选票
Hold on to your vote.
好好掌握你们的选票
Hold on to your vote!
61、62、63、6♥4♥、65...
Sixty-one, 62, 63, 6♥4♥, 65...
有21位路易斯安那州代表 答应要转投给你
Twenty-one Louisiana delegates are switching their pledge to you,
密西西比州有12位 - 他们要转,我就接受
Twelve from Mississippi. - If they are switching, I'll take them.
我这边有23位从俄亥俄州 9位从宾州
I have 23 switching from Ohio, nine from Pennsylvania,
还有两位从佛州转过来 原本是答应要投华勒斯的
and two from Florida. They were originally pledged to Wallace.
马斯基会在首轮投票保留自己的名字
Muskie's keeping his name in the first round of balloting,
但会指示他的黑人代表投给你
but he's directing his Black delegates to vote for you.
韩福瑞要退选
Hey. Humphrey's dropping out.
什么? - 什么?他退出了?
What? - He withdrew?
对,他要释出他手上的所有代表票
He's dropping out and releasing all his delegates.
要给谁?麦高文?
To who? McGovern?
他信守诺言 叫他的黑人代表人都投给你
Like he promised, he's telling all his Black delegates to vote for you.
加上韩福瑞、加州 和方特罗伊的代表票,你有将近...
With Humphrey's delegates, California's, Fauntroy's, you have almost...
250个代表人答应支持你
Two hundred and fifty delegates pledged to you.
所以麦高文无法在第一轮获得提名
So McGovern can't get the nomination in the first round.
我们加油!
Let's do this!
罗伯,等一下
Robert! Robert, hold on. Hold on. Hold on.
我们还没做成任何事
你去打给麦高文阵营,跟他们说
We have not done anything yet. You get on the phone to McGovern's people.
如果他想要我的代表票
他最好开始谈政纲
And you tell them if he wants my delegates then he'd better start talking about
他打算任命谁担任什么内阁职务
what's going into the platform, who he's going to appoint,to what cabinet positions.
雪莉
Shirley.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要去吃点东西
I'm going to get something to eat.
空着肚子可征服不了世界
Can't conquer the world on an empty stomach!
议员
Congressman.
麦高文参议员很期待见到你
Senator McGovern's very excited to see you.
要喝点什么吗? - 谢谢
Can I get you a drink? - Thank you.
...然后最后一刻获得250张代表票?
...and then to get 250 delegates at the last moment?
他能怎么办?
Whoo! - What was he gonna do?
我没料到...
I did not expect him to keep...
阿柏纳西先生,你怎么在地上?
Mr. Abernathy, why are you on the floor?
我们是来为穷♥人♥抗争
Well, we're out here fighting the cause for poor people.
你也知道国内四分之一的人是穷♥人♥
As you know, one fourth of our people are poor in the country,
我在奋力为...
And I'm fighting that struggle...
喂?我是雪莉
Hello, it's Shirley.
我收到你的讯息了
I got your message.
也没那么忙,大可以接电♥话♥的
Not that busy. Would've taken the call.
还没达到目标,但...
Well, we didn't quite get there,
状况还可以
but we did okay.
我们会在这里做些好事
We're gonna do some good things here.
真的很有益的事
Some really good things.
我为你已经做到的事感到骄傲
I'm proud of the things you did do.
妈跟我有在看新闻
Mom and I are watching the news.
雪莉,你做得很好
You done well, Shirley.
真的很好
You done really well.
爸爸是对的
Pop was right.
你确实很特别
You are special.
我爱你
I love you.
我...
I...
我也爱你
I love you too.
雪莉,来一下
Shirley? Come here.
哥伦比亚广播新闻网,要你发表声明
CBS News. They want a statement.
现在他们倒想要声明了
Now they want a statement.
过了七个月,现在才来要声明
They had seven months. Now they want a statement.
我就给你们一份声明
I have a statement for you! - Conrad.
康拉德 - 我来给你们一份声明
I'll give you a statement!
我是奇泽姆议员
This is Congresswoman Chisholm.
你从哪里听来的?
And where did you hear that?
那我会说你的消息来源有误
Then I would say that your sources are wrong,
我没有进一步的评论
and I have no further comment.
怎么了?
电影精选列表