What?
他们要我回应
They're asking for my response
华特方特罗伊 把代表票释出给麦高文的事
on Walter Fauntroy releasing his delegates to McGovern.
什么? - 华特才不会释出他的代表票
What? - Walter wouldn't release his delegates.
那是麦高文的选战技俩 - 消息不是麦高文阵营那边传出来的
That's McGovern's campaign trying to-- - It's not coming from McGovern's campaign.
不只一个人这么说
There's more than one person saying it.
去找到华特
Find Walter.
华特
Walter.
你要把代表票释出给麦高文吗?
Are you releasing your delegates to McGovern?
雪莉,慢着... - 回答我
Shirley, hold on-- - Answer me.
可以回避一下吗? - 他们用不着回避
Can you give us a minute? - They don't need to go anywhere.
是还是不是?
Yes or no?
是,我要把我的代表票给麦高文
Yes, I'm giving my delegates to McGovern.
卑鄙小人! - 没必要这样骂人
Backstabber. - No need for all of that.
我们说好的,你答应要把代表票给我
We had an agreement. You promised your delegates to me.
我说第一轮投票之后才把代表票给你
I told you I'd give you my delegates if the voting went beyond the first ballot.
麦高文会得到足够的票数 他会有我和威利的代表票...
McGovern's going to have all he needs. He's getting my delegates, Willie's--
你跟威利都很懦弱
Ugh, you and Willie are weak.
为了蝇头小利就出♥卖♥♥♥自己人
Selling out your own for scraps off the table.
我们是想避免让尼克森再当四年
Trying to make sure we don't get four more years of Nixon.
麦高文无法赢得党内支持
McGovern can't win over the party.
你凭什么认为他能赢得这次选举?
What makes you think he can win this election?
你想退缩随便你 但我们其他人会奋战下去
You can fold if you want, but the rest of us, we're fightin'.
其他什么人?
Rest of who?
所有黑人代表票都会投给麦高文
All the Black delegates are going to McGovern.
对,你的人,罗恩德伦斯
Mm-hmm. Yeah. Your man, Ron Dellums.
他叫所有黑人代表支持麦高文 包括你的黑人代表
He's telling all the Black delegates to get behind McGovern.- Yours too.
我有试着警告过你要提防他,雪莉
I tried to warn you about him, Shirley.
我试过了!
I tried!
参加这次大会的黑人代表
The Black delegates at this convention have a mandate
受人♥民♥之托,不支持雪莉奇泽姆
from their people not to support Shirley Chisholm.
雪莉奇泽姆毫无机会
Shirley Chisholm doesn't have a chance.
第一轮投票中,黑人代表将基于
Blacks, on the first vote,
具有意义的政♥治♥责任来进行投票
are going to vote in terms of meaningful political responsibility.
所以反应是... - 很感伤
So the reaction was... - Sentimental.
不会产生政♥治♥影响吗? - 不会有任何政♥治♥影响
Will not have political effect? - No political effect whatever.
我找罗恩德伦斯
I'm looking for Ron Dellums.
找罗恩德伦斯议员
I'm looking for Congressman Ron Dellums.
罗恩德伦斯议员
Congressman Ronald Dellums.
我必须找到罗恩
I need to find Ron.
我要你找到罗恩德伦斯
I need you to find Ron Dellums.
我要找罗恩德伦斯议员,你跟我说...
I asked for Congressman Dellums.- You told me...
你跟雪莉说的,现在你又要给麦高文
...to Shirley, and now going to McGovern.
奇太太 - 有找到罗恩吗?
Mrs. C. - Did you find Ron?
到处找遍了,没人看见他
I looked everywhere I could think, but nobody's seen him.
找过麦高文的套房♥吗? - 他们不会让我进去的
Did you check McGovern's suite? - They wouldn't let me in.
再去一次
Go back down there.
我去过了,但他们不肯让我进去
No, I tried, but they wouldn't let me in.
你再去一次,进到房♥间里
You go back down there. You get in the room.
有必要就踹门进去
Kick in the door if you have to.
雪莉,罗恩上电视了
Shirley, Ronald's on TV.
其他总统候选人都办不到
Frankly, no other candidate running for president could have.
从他对所属政党的愿景
It's through his vision for this party that we've seen the beginnings
已看见我国非常强大运动的开端
of a very powerful movement in this country.
这个运动的潜在力量才刚刚萌芽
A movement that has just realized its potential power.
然而 在此刻,冷嘲热讽
Yet, at this moment... cynical,
甚至是恶毒的势力正在行动
even diabolical forces are moving
以阻止乔治麦高文参议员参选
to stop the candidacy of Senator George McGovern.
现在我们必须忽略 怀抱不切实际梦想和愚昧之人
Now, we have to ignore the dreamers and the fools,
支持一位真正有能力 在11月大选中胜出的候选人
and get behind a candidate
who actually has the ability to win the election in November.
因此我才会全力拥护
That is why I am giving my full endorsement
乔治麦高文参议员
to Senator George McGovern.
他拥有卓越的能力
A man who has the extraordinary ability
能带领本党走向未来
to lead this party into the future.
开始打电♥话♥
Start working the phones.
能找到几个代表尽量找 跟他们说不可以搞分♥裂♥
Get to every delegate you can. They cannot break away.
我不管麦高文答应给德伦斯什么 他不能这么做
I don't care what McGovern's promising Dellums. He can't.
快去! - 发表一份声明
Go! - Put out a statement.
罗恩休想出♥卖♥♥♥我们 - 我要你发表一份声明
Ronald's got another thing coming. - I need you to put out a statement.
并且...- 释出我的代表票
And... release my delegates.
不行 别这么做 - 释出?
No. Don't do this. - Release?
雪莉,不要,我们还是能想办法... - 不,麦克
Shirley. No, we can still find a way-- - No. Mac.
麦克!
Mac!
我亏欠你很多
I owe you everything.
但现在我要你照我的吩咐去做
But right now, I need you to do as I ask.
发表声明
Put out a statement.
释出我的代表票
Release my delegates.
拜托
Please.
我去打给民♥主♥党全国委员会
I'll call the DNC.
好吧 我们曾有过希望
Well... we had something.
虽然短暂,但...
Maybe just for a second, but...
总算有过
we had something.
我讨厌他
I hate him. - Mmm.
我讨厌德伦斯 - 不
I hate Dellums. - No.
罗恩只是在做他必须做的事
Ron was just doing what he had to do.
我没有生他的气
I'm not mad at him.
我理解他所承受的压力
I understand the pressures and everything that man was going through.
他坚持了这么久
He stood out for so long.
也为我坚持过 当每个人都在嘲笑他什么的...
And for me, when everybody was ridiculing him and what have you, and...
我要你们知道
I want you all to know
我对他没有敌意
there are no bad feelings.
找到罗恩,叫他回来找雪莉
You find Ron, and you tell him to come home to Shirley.
好吗?
Okay?
你没有欠他什么
You don't owe him a thing.
我欠他一个原谅
I owe him forgiveness.
去找他,叫他回家
You find him, and you tell him to come home.
我把你们一路拖到佛州
I dragged you kids all the way down to Florida.
没有白来
It wasn't for nothing.
我们非得来此参加大会有种种原因
All the reasons that any of us had to come down to this convention,
但全都是为一个最好的理由而来
we all came for the best one.
我们是为你而来的
We came for you.
那就继续走下去
Then keep on.
就算今天我到达不了
If I can't get there today,
你们也要相信你们明天可以到达
you have to believe you can get there tomorrow.
如果我能做到最好的事
And if the best I was able to do is to remind people what's possible...
是提醒人们这是有可能的
那我就很感恩了
then I'm thankful.
谢谢你,雪莉
Thank you, Shirley.
真的很感谢你
Thank you so much.
谢谢你
Thank you.
欧布莱恩主席在分机上
Chairman O'Brien is on the extension.
好
Okay.
我是雪莉奇泽姆
This is Shirley Chisholm.
我会发表一份声明
I'm going to make a statement
希望你交给答应投我的代表人
that I'd like for you to give to my pledged delegates.
我过去七个月来的目的
My intention over the last seven months
一直是要提醒人♥民♥
has been to remind people
美国的政♥治♥是属于他们的
that politics in America belongs to them.
我一直希望的就是 成为推动变革的力量
I have wanted to be nothing more, nothing less, than a catalyst for change.
雪莉奇泽姆 为我们所有人开启了一扇门
Shirley Chisholm, she opened the door for all of us.
为有色人种女性,尤其是黑人女性
For women of color, and especially for Black women.
她为每个人开启了那扇门
She opened that door for everybody,
还给了所有人信心
and she gave everybody the confidence
知道自己也能参选总统 也能为自己发声
that they too could run and that they too had a voice.
我叫芭芭拉李
My name is Barbara Lee.
我是代表加州第13国会选区的
I represent the 13th Congressional District of California,
众议院议员
as a member of Congress.
雪莉奇泽姆是想教导我们
What Shirley Chisholm tried to do was teach us
不仅要为帮助现在的人♥民♥而努力
not only do you have to fight to help people now,
也要努力改变这疯狂的状态
but you have to fight to change this madness.
她的成就直接影响了当今的社会
电影精选列表