And suddenly there's
,there's a little clearing in the fog
还能看见那边的星星
and we can see right out there to the stars.
这个时刻难道不完美吗?
Doesn't this moment just seem perfect?
是的,可是,你知道,这过得太快了
Yes, but, you know, it passes so quickly.
你看,甚至是雾也开始回去了
Look. Even now the fog
is starting to go back in.
每件事...
And you know, everything...
每件事都在变化
Everything's always moving all the time, you know.
每件事都在连续的变动
Everything's constantly in motion,
所以一点都不奇怪我感到厌烦作呕
so it's no wonder that I'm nauseous.
我爸爸常说,
“如果我们只知道这些,那我们都会很开心”
My father used to say
"We're all happy, if we only knew it."
克莱曼!
Kleinman!
我们在到处找你
We've been looking all over for you.
我在雾中转了一晚上了
I've been wandering around all night in the fog.
我一直在等哈克告诉我我要干什么
You know, I'm still waiting for Hacker to tell me what to do.
哈克已经死了
Hacker's dead.
那个杀手杀了哈克?
The killer got Hacker?
哈克不是被疯子杀的
Hacker wasn't murdered by the maniac.
那是被谁?
Well, who then?
某个其它帮派的
Someone from the other faction.
什么其他帮派?我们什么时候有其他帮派了?
What other faction?
Since when did we have other factions?
太多人对于达到目的有自己的想法了
A lot of people have their own ideas
about how to achieve results.
所以自然的有了分♥裂♥
So, naturally, there's tension.
米勒成立了自己的团体
Miller formed his own group.
但是这么快就变暴♥力♥了?
But so quickly it becomes violent?
哈克就是去问这个了
Hacker asked for it.
他太固执和冲动了
He was stubborn and hot-headed,
尽管事实是他的计划没用
despite the fact that his plan wasn't working.
听起来你也不同意他的计划?
You sound like you didn't agree with him either.
我是沃吉儿那边的
I'm with Vogel's group.
谁是沃吉儿?什么时候我们又有第三个帮派了
Who's Vogel? What's...
Since when is there a third group?
我告诉你,对于如何解决这个事情产生了分歧
I told you. There's disagreement on how to handle things.
是,但是这是最不重要的事情,我们需要不同的意见
Yeah, but that's the last thing in the world
we need is disagreement.
你知道,我们需要走向...
You know, we should be pulling...
别给我上课,克莱曼!
Don't lecture me, Kleinman!
你是不是跟我们一伙的?
Are you with us or against us?
我不知道,我没办法进行选择
I don't know.I don't have enough facts so I can choose.
现在听着,克莱曼
Now listen, Kleinman.
生活就像打赌,你必须得做一个选择
Lives are at stake.You have to make a choice.
你不能威胁他,克莱曼,别被他吓着
You can't threaten him.
Kleinman, don't take this from him.
她已经开始了,别让我也...
She's starting already. Don't get me into...
她是谁
Who's this?
你在这啊,克莱曼,你刚刚去哪了
There you are, Kleinman.
Where the hell have you been?
你刚去哪了
Where have you been?
上帝啊,你把我从半夜叫醒
For God's sakes,
you wake me in the middle of the night.
现在我听到哈克已经死了
Now I hear Hacker's dead.
在我们需要你的时候你在闲逛
You wandered off just when we needed you.
可你什么都没告诉我呀
Well, so, you didn't tell me anything.
克莱曼加入了我们这伙,从现在开始他跟着我们了
Kleinman's joined our faction.From now on he's with us.
真的?克莱曼?
Is that true, Kleinman?
不,不,我们要做这件事,就必须团结合作
No, no. Look, the thing to do,
we have to cooperate.
你是跟他们一伙还是我们
Are you with them or us?
我不知道,我怎么会知道
I don't know. How can I know?
我不知道怎么选择
I don't know what the alternatives are.
是苹果还是梨子
You know, is one apples, is one pears?
还是它们都是橘子?
Are they both tangerines?
让我们趁他做出什么之前杀了他
Let's kill him now
before he gives everything away.
你们在说什么,我什么都不知道
What are you talking...I don't know anything.
我什么都给不了
I can't give anything away.
同时,我们在这吵的时候,敌人还正准备杀了我们
Meanwhile, we're here arguing
and there's an enemy out there killing us.
你知道,我们很快就要杀了他
You know, soon we're gonna do his killing for him.
那个凶手
The murderer.
他觉得他在罪恶派对上
He believes he's located the guilty party.
这是斯派罗,伟大的侦探
It's Spiro, the great clairvoyant.
我听说过他,他解决了许多大案
I've heard of him.He's solved a lot of important cases.
他们说他所需的只是闻一闻
They say all he needs
is something to sniff or feel.
对,他破了很多绑♥架♥案
That's right. He's solved some kidnappings.
斯派罗先生现在就在寻找这个凶手
Mr. Spiro is on the verge of revealing the killer.
斯派罗先生想闻闻你
Mr. Spiro wishes to sniff you.
我?
Me?
是的
Yes.
好吧,怎么闻?
Well, how come?
按他所想的的就够了
It's enough he wishes it.
不,不,别让他这样做
No! No, don't let him do it.
这不是今晚早些时候在妓院抓着的那个女人吗?
Hey, wasn't that woman booked on
prostitution charges earlier tonight?
来吧,克莱曼,快点
Come on, Kleinman, come on.
我不想,我不想被闻
I don't wanna, I don't wanna get sniffed.
- 不,我不想
No, I don't want...
- 快点
Come on!
我不想被闻,不
I don't wanna be sniffed! No...
站那
Stand still.
去吧,闻闻看
Go ahead, sniff away.
这太疯狂了,他为什么要闻我,这简直...
This is crazy. Why should he sniff me?This is...
这个人在闻些什么
What is this man sniffing?
有可能是芝士的味道,你知道的
It's probably cheese, you know,
今晚我得改变我的方式
'cause tonight was the night
I changed the traps in the bedroom.
害怕了吗?克莱曼?
Frightened, Kleinman?
不,我不害怕
No, I'm not frightened.
这不公平,克莱曼,你要争取你的权力
This is unfair.Kleinman, stand up for your rights.
我知道他在闻什么,是沙拉的味道
I know what he's sniffing.It's salad dressing.
是沙拉的味道,我吃了...
It's salad dressing. I had...
今天晚上我把沙拉滴在衣服上了
I spilled salad dressing on myself this evening.
是我的房♥东给我做的
My landlady cooks for me,
她给我做了沙拉和小白鱼
so she made me a nice salad with a little whitefish.
她做了美味的白鱼,我不能吃肉
She makes beautiful whitefish.I can't have meat...
闭嘴!
Shut up!
这个人口袋里有东西
This man has something in his pocket.
斯派罗先生又破案了
Mr. Spiro has done it again.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
看看他的口袋
Look in his pocket.
我什么都没有,这什么都没有
I have nothing.There's nothing.
检查他里面的口袋
Check his inside pocket.
这个是今晚早些时候被偷的酒杯
This was stolen from police headquarters earlier tonight.
这个确实被偷了
This is stolen property.
我拿了个杯子,我觉得渴,所以...
I carry a glass with me. I get thirsty, so...
我喜欢喝,你知道,偶尔...
I like to have, you know, occasionally...
在这!我们抓住他了
Here! We've trapped him!
你为什么这样做?克莱曼,为什么要杀医生
Why'd you do it, Kleinman?
You killed the doctor.
做什么?你要相信这个人吗?
Do what? You gonna believe this guy from smelling me?
斯派罗先生有神奇的力量,他从来没失败过
Mr. Spiro's uncanny power has never failed him yet.
我为什么要杀医生?没有任何意义啊
Why would I kill the doctor?Doesn't make sense.
他把我的苦胆都弄出来了,是我同意的情况下
The man took out my gall bladder,you know. With my consent.
别听他胡说
Don't expect him to make sense.
他是个精神病
That's how it is with a psychopath.
这件事上他们处理得一点都不理智
They can be logical on every point except one,
他们软弱,精神恍惚
their weakness, their point of insanity.
对
That's right.
克莱曼永远那么理智
And Kleinman's always so damn logical.
这是个笑话,是吗
This is a joke, isn't it?
听着,听着,我们都很有理性
Look, look, we're all reasonable,
很理性,是吧?
reasonable, you know,normal, rational people, right?
告诉我们你从哪弄来的这个
Tell me where you got this.Tell us how you...
再一次我感谢上帝给了我这个特别的礼物
电影精选列表