Why me?
我是个艺术家,在每一个表演过的地方,都充满了笑声
I'm an artist. Every town we played in,I'd get huge laughs.
但是在这里,什么都没有
And here, nothing.
我是指,没人来看我们的表演
I mean, no one comes, and the few that do
有的话,也只是一些铁青着脸的人
just sit there stone-faced.
我知道,我自己也不是很欣赏
I know. I was very little appreciated myself.
没有人会的
None of us were.
你的专业和我不太一样
Well, your specialty is quite different to mine.
我对那个不了解,我一直认为你可以跟观众说
I don't know about that.I was thinking you can tell a lot
他们对一个吞剑者是什么样的反应
about an audience by how they respond to a good sword-swallower.
相信我,没有什么比这更可怕
Mmm, believe me,nothing is more terrifying
努力的逗他们笑,然后失败了
than attempting to make people laugh, and failing.
我们为什么还要表演呢?
So, why do we put up with it?
明天我们出发的时候,为什么不对坦泽说我们不干了
When we pull out tomorrow, why don't
we just tell Danzig we're quitting?
然后去干嘛呢?
To do what?
唔...去找个地方安定下来
Well, settle down.
那样我们就不用四处奔波了
Where we don't have to travel all the time,
在一个不用受那么多苦的地方
where it's not such a grueling life.
结婚,过着和普通人一样的生活
Get married, you know.Live like other people.
我们跟普通人不一样,我们是有着天赋
We're not like other people.We're artists.
和受人尊敬的艺术家
With great talent comes responsibility.
但是那样真好,你可以在什么地方找个工作
But it would be so nice.You could find a job someplace.
然后做什么呢?被其他人拒绝吗?
But then doing what?Collecting other people's refuse?
- 不
No.
- 扫大街?
Sweeping the streets?
当然不是,不,你那么聪明
Of course not. No, you're clever.
一定有人会给你一个机会的
Somebody'd give you an opportunity.
但现在很少有机会,让人开怀大笑
But I have a rare opportunity now,to make people laugh.
让人忘掉他们悲伤的生活
To make them forget their sad lives.
听着,那个愚蠢的移♥动♥表演不是我的错
Listen, it's not my fault that this stupid traveling show
完全搞砸了
is completely mismanaged.
我敢肯定坦泽拿走了演出的每一分钱
I'm sure Danzig steals every cent of profit.
我想要个孩子
I wanna have a baby.
我们会有一个孩子的,但不是现在
We're going to have a baby,but not right now.
家庭?那是艺术家的末路
A family? That's death to the artist.
我需要宁静以及平和
I need peace and quiet.
我的意思是,你知我的我想法很可笑
I mean, you know, my mind...It's funny...
我们的生活是连续不断的
It's just constantly filled with, um,
换新路线,新想法,新骗术
new routines,ideas, gags, brilliant and creative twists.
你为什么不说实话呢?
Why don't you tell the truth?
你根本不想结婚
You don't want to get married.
这样你就可以打牌,和你喜欢的女子调情
So, you can play cards
and flirt with all the adoring ladies.
- 哦,不是这样
That's not true.
- 就是这样
Oh, yes, it is.
我首先要给自己定个位
I just want to...
I have to make a name for myself first.
我们会结婚的
We will get...
你知道我爱你
You know, I love you.
不,你一直都在向我发誓
No. You keep promising.
但是不久就会太迟了,我就不能生小孩了
But soon it's gonna be too late for me to have a baby.
但是...别哭了
But, too... Don't cry.
好吧,我会去跟坦泽说的
Listen, I'll talk to Danzig.
你不是真会去说的
You don't mean it.
我真的会去,你知道我忍♥不了了
I do mean it. Stop.You know I can't stand that.
别哭
Don't cry.
那些观众今晚太安静了
The audience was too quiet tonight.
我感到很抱歉
I felt sorry for you.
你是他们唯一喜欢的人
You're the only one they seem to like.
是的,我有一点小诡计
Yeah, but I have my little tricks for seducing them.
是的
Yes.
你在干嘛?在这闲逛?
What are you doing?wandering around out here?
我正要去找坦泽
I was on my way to speak to Danzig.
来点爱尔兰威士忌?
Like Irish whiskey?
唔,好吧,但我的医生跟我说它对我的胃不好
Uh, yes, but my doctor says it's very bad for my stomach.
那太糟糕了
Oh. That's too bad.
但是...
But, uh...
也许它能让我放松
It's probably relaxing.
我们马戏团最艳丽的女子
The most voluptuous woman in the circus.
幸运的是她会嫁给一个强壮的男人
It would be my luck she'd be married to the strongman.
别担心皮特,他已经酩酊大醉了
Don't worry about Peter.He's had a gallon of this already.
有时候你站在钢丝上的时候
You know, sometimes when you're up on the high wire,
我看着你,你是如此的
I look at you. You look so...
唔
Hmm.
什么?
What?
唔,真诱人
Mmm. Edible.
你现在有多饿
How hungry are you now?
我在演出后总是饿极了,你呢?
I'm always famished after a performance.And you?
我空腹的时候总是难以入睡
I can never sleep on an empty stomach.
你有特殊的爱好吗?
Do you have a taste for anything special?
我不是很挑剔,你放在我面前的东西我都会吃
I'm not fussy.I eat what you put in front of me.
你确定你的丈夫不会醒来吗?
And you're sure your husband won't wake up?
铁棍都敲不醒他?
I mean, I have seen what he does to iron bars.
没什么能叫醒皮特
Nothing wakes Peter up.
更别说两个人的呻♥吟♥声了
Certainly not the sound of two people moaning.
你,我看见你进了这了!
Oh, you.I thought I saw you come in here.
-嘿
Hey...
- 臭老鼠!,你这臭老鼠
Rat! You rat!
你说你去找坦泽了
You said you were going to Danzig.
我以为你会去坦泽那里!
You were supposed to go to Danzig.
嘘!别吵醒我的丈夫!嘘!
Shh! My husband. Shh!
该死!
Damn you!
等等,我们在讨论杂技
Wait! We were talking about acrobatics.
哦!杂技!
Oh, acrobatics.
我在教他如何弯腰
I was showing him how to do a backbend.
你视线从来没有离开过她
You never take your eyes off her.
你永远站在她裙子下,看她的腿
You're always standing under her trapeze, looking up her legs.
我抓着你了!
I see you.
那是因为我们在做一个计划
Because we're planning this routine.
那是自然,你到底要我怎么样?
Sure you are.What do you take me for anyway?
我想和你有一个孩子
And I wanted to have a baby with you.
我知道,我们一会儿继续
I know. We'll continue this later.
-一会儿?
-Later?
-我知道,但我不想有孩子
-I know, but I don't wanna have a baby.
-哦,你这头蠢猪
-Oh, you're such a pig.
-我告诉你
-I told you...
你是头蠢猪!
You are a pig.
但是我跟你说了多少遍了
But, I told you a thousand times.
我不会和你要孩子
I don't want a baby with you anyway.
哪怕你是世界上最后一个男人我都不会跟你生孩子
I don't want a baby if you were the last man on earth,
我不想跟你生孩子
I don't want a baby with you.
好啊
Good!
你永远都别想再见到我了
You're never gonna have to see me again.
好,好得很
Good. Good riddance.
我喜欢自♥由♥
I like my freedom.
哦,医生
Oh, Doctor.
你想要什么,克莱曼?
What do you want, Kleinman?
我很抱歉打扰你
I'm sorry to disturb you.
我可以进来吗,就几分钟
Can I come in, just for a minute?
我可以进来坐一会儿吗,我有个问题想问你
Would it be possible? I have a question.
你也是计划中的一员吗?
Are you in on the plan?
我当然是
Of course I am.
难道你不认为我应该是吗?
Didn't you think I would be?
我想弄清我的任务
I wanna find out my assignment.
请不要打乱任何事
Please, don't disturb anything.
不,不,不,我不会的
No, no, no, I wouldn't think of it.
我只想知道,我在计划里的那一部分
I just wanna find out my participation in the plan, you know.
当然,我并不介意喝一杯
Of course, I wouldn't mind having a little drink though.
喝一杯?
A drink?
你知道的,这个雾让我觉得有点湿
You know, the fog.It's a little damp.
所以我...你知道
So I, you know...
电影精选列表