克莱曼!克莱曼!开门!
Kleinman! Kleinman, open up.
- 克莱曼!
Kleinman!
- 我们知道你在里面
We know you're in there.
- 克莱曼!
Kleinman!
- 你这混♥蛋♥!
You bastard!
开门!克莱曼
Open the door. Kleinman!
快开门!克莱曼
Come on, Kleinman.
克莱曼!
Kleinman!
来了,来了
I'm coming, I'm coming.
- 克莱曼
-Kleinman!
-克莱曼,快啊
-Kleinman, come on.
-怎么了?
-What?
-看在上帝的份上,克莱曼,你聋了吗?
-For God's sake, Kleinman, are you deaf?
你是什么意思?聋了?
What do you mean, deaf? What's, what's...
发生什么事了?
What's going on?
-我们需要你,把衣服穿起来
We need you to get dressed.
-穿衣服?为什么?
Get dressed? Why?
别装聋作哑了
Don't play ignorant.
我装聋作哑?我睡得很沉
I was playing ignorant?I was in a deep sleep.
我们预料到那个凶手今晚再次行凶
We expect the killer to strike again tonight.
凶手?什么凶手?
The killer? What killer?
那个扼杀者
The strangler.
-什么扼杀者?
-What strangler?
-那个疯子
-The maniac.
那个杀了艾斯纳的儿子的疯子
The one who killed Eisler's son
那个用钢琴丝把詹森勒死的疯子
and choked Jensen to death with the piano wire.
詹森?
Jenson?
那个大块头的巡夜人?
The big night watchman?
是的,凶手从后面抓住他
That's right. Took him from behind.
悄悄走近,扼住他的喉咙
Crept up, got him by the throat.
我们找到他的时候他都发青了
He was blue when we found him.
嘴角的口水都已经结成冰了
Saliva frozen down the corner of his mouth.
好吧你瞧,我明天还要早起工作,所以…
Well, look, I've got to be up early tomorrow for work,so...
别装聋作哑了克莱曼,难道你住在一个孤岛上?
Don't play dumb, Kleinman.You live on an island?
今晚雾蒙蒙的
Tonight's a foggy night.
他经常会在雾中出没
He always strikes in the fog.
是,可是,你看,我…
Yeah, but, you see, I...
我在公♥司♥很忙
This is a very busy time for me in my firm.
你知道,我希望在和西蒙·卡尔的竞争中获得一个晋升
You know,I'm in competition for a promotion with Simon Carr...
难道你不知道没有任何人能够在夜晚行走在街上吗?
Don't you know no one can walk the streets at night?
是,你知道,我听说…
Yeah, well, you know, I hear certain...
不仅仅是街上
And it's not just the streets.
奎尔蒂姐妹在她们自己家被杀了
The Quilty sisters were killed in their own home
因为她们没有锁门
because they didn't lock the door.
喉咙上的口子被割到两只耳朵那么宽
Throats cut from ear to ear.
我想你说他是一个扼杀者
I thought you said he was a strangler.
这和他怎样杀人有关系吗?
Does it matter how he kills?
你怎么这么生气,他怎么…
So angry, what is he...
他为什么那么生气?好吧
Hey, what's he gettin' so angry for? Okay.
好吧,没有任何动机吗?
Okay. There's no motive?
所以,你知道
So, you know about it.
好吧,你知道,我在一点一点的听
Well, you know,
I hear, now and then, a drib and drab.
他听到了他想听的
He hears what he wants to hear.
穿上衣服
Get dressed.
你是什么意思?穿上衣服?
What do you mean, get dressed?
那是警♥察♥的事情
This is police business.
警♥察♥有过机会了
The police have had their chance.
现在我们自己处理,落到我们手上了
Now we're taking matters into our own hands.
不,那太恐怖了
No, that's scary.
你难道不是我们的一员嘛?克莱曼
You're one of us, aren't you, Kleinman?
是,是,我当然是
Yes, yes, I'm definitely one of you.
你们想让我做什么?
What do you want me to do?
我们有一个计划去诱捕他
We have a plan to trap him.
好,可是,计划是什么?
Yeah, but, what kind of plan?
是哈克的主意,他应该告诉你
It's Hacker's. He should tell it.
什么?怎么弄?
What, well, Hacker, what's...
你会知道我们的任务分配的
You'll find out your assignment.
快穿衣服,你在浪费我们的时间
Get dressed. You're wasting time.
-你是什么意思?
-What do you mean?
-我们五分钟后在楼下见你
-We'll meet you downstairs in five minutes.
这样,好吧,但…
Well, okay, but...
我们的原则是那个我们都认识的
My theory is that it's someone that we all know.
是和我们一起工作,一起去教堂的人
Someone, you know,
that we work next to or go to church with.
他潜伏在阴影里,等待机会袭击
He lurks in the shadows, waiting to pounce.
但是你瞧,我刚睡得挺香,所以我…
But, you see,I was in a deep sleep, so I was...
计划是什么?我能帮些什么?
What is this plan? How can I be of help?
克莱曼,克莱曼,进去,进去
Kleinman. Kleinman. In, in, in, in.
克莱曼,这里
Kleinman, here.
- 我给你带了一些胡椒粉
I brought you some pepper.
- 什么?胡椒粉?
Pepper? What...
我全部都听到了
I overheard everything.
如果你被他抓到了,就用胡椒粉喷他的眼睛
If you're caught by the maniac,blow pepper in his eyes.
好,非常好,我要用一种调味料让他束手就擒
Yes, very good.I'll ward him off with a seasoning.
这可真是荒谬,我被吓到了,我不会出去的
This is ridiculous. I'm petrified.I'm not gonna go out.
做一个真正的男人,克莱曼
Be a man, Kleinman.
你什么意思?做一个真正的男人?
What do you mean, be a man?
突然,大半夜
Suddenly, in the middle of the night,
我要穿上西装打上领带
I gotta put on a suit and a tie and...
你为什么要打领带?
What do you need a tie for?
你要去抓捕一个谋杀犯
You're going to hunt for a homicidal maniac.
我怎么知道我会碰见谁?要是我碰见了我的上司呢?
Do I know who I'll run into out there?
What if I see my boss?
鲍尔森先生这样真滑稽
You know, Mr. Paulsen is funny that way.
这在我和西蒙卡尔之间
And there's a big competition
是个很激烈的竞争
between me and Simon Carr for this promotion.
你冒生命危险为了一点提升有什么用?
What are you killing yourself for that promotion?
有什么用?多出来一点点钱?
What does it mean? An extra few dollars?
不,我告诉你,不是钱的问题
No, I told you. It isn't the money.
我想弄清楚一点事
I wanna amount to something.
为什么卡尔应该得到晋升?
Why should Carr get the promotion?
就因为,他请鲍尔森先生吃晚饭吗?
You know, because he takes Paulsen to dinner all the time?
你被鲍尔森吓怕了
I mean, you're too frightened of Mr. Paulsen.
你在他面前就像条虫子一样
You cringe in front of him like a worm.
他使我紧张,我一点都不畏缩
Well, he makes me nervous.And I don't cringe.
称你的上司为“我的王”就是畏缩
Calling your boss "Your Majesty" is cringing.
够了,我不喜欢这个,我不想出去
Stop it. I don't like this.I don't wanna have to go out.
我明明睡在暖和的床上,突然我就在计划之中了
I was in a nice warm bed.Suddenly I'm part of a plan.
你什么时候打算跟我结婚?
When are you gonna come to your senses and marry me?
你可以告诉你老板填满它
You could tell your boss to stuff it
然后你就拥有了这一半的地盘
and you'd own half of this whole place.
我不会跟你结婚
I'm not gonna marry you.
我有未婚妻,你怎么
I have a fiancée. What are you...
很多未婚妻
Some fiancée.
伊芙想让你做他的饰物,如果你得到了晋升
Eve wants you for an ornament, if you get the promotion.
别...别谈伊芙
Don't... Don't talk about Eve.
我不想讨论这个,伊芙很可爱
I don't wanna discuss this all the time.
Eve is a lovely creature.
伊芙对你像残渣一样,小心点吧
Eve treats you like scum. Be careful.
我可不想他们在巷子里找着你
I'd hate for them to find you in an alley
发现你喉咙被割开到两个耳朵
with your throat slit from ear to ear.
别为那个担心,他最多就是个扼杀者
Don't worry about that.He mostly strangles.
天呐,这里一个人也没有
Gee, it's empty.
他们都在哪里?
Where, where is everybody?
他们都应该在这
They're supposed to be here.
他们都去哪了?
Where the hell did they go?
街上这么冷清
The street's so desolate.
我一点都不喜欢这样,我想回去睡觉
I don't like this. I wanna get back into bed.
但我又不能这样
I can't do that, though.
那个计划如果出了问题,他们会说是我的错
If something goes wrong
with their plan, they'll say it's my fault.
为什么是我
电影精选列表