我不,不能
I can't, no. It's just, you know...
你怀疑它的存在,你不必要信仰上帝的
You doubt his existence and you can't
make the leap of faith necessary.
我也并不想信仰上帝
Listen, I can't make the leap of faith
我只相信我自己
necessary to believe in my own existence.
给你喝的,克莱曼
Here's your drink, Kleinman.
那很好
That's fine. That's tricky.
你要一直开玩笑吗?
You keep making jokes until the moment comes
你总得面临死亡
and you've really got to face death.
我们为什么谈论这么恐怖的话题
Why are we on such a morbid subject?
我只是...这是未来我们要面对的
I just, you know...That's the future, you know.
哦?是未来?
Oh, is it the future?
不,不,这就像
No, no, no. The trick is
就像喝酒,就像许多人一样
to have as much wine, as many men,
笑得尽兴,直到死去
as many laughs as you can
until they carry you out in a pine box.
他们可不容易死去
And then don't go easily.
当我死去的时候,我希望在睡梦中去世,什么都不知道
When I go, I want to
die in my sleep without ever knowing.
这是这个世界上最好的礼物
That's some world when the nicest gift
对你最在乎的人,你最希望的
that you can wish
for someone you really care for
就是睡眠中死去
is that they die in their sleep.
如果除了这个没有别的方法的话
If I thought
that there was nothing except this,
我会自杀
I'd kill myself.
我想过这个
I've thought of it.
相信我,我想过很多次
Believe me, there have been many times
当我的大脑说“为什么不呢?”
when my brain has said, "Why not?"
我是指,万事都没意义
I mean, there's no point to anything.
但是我的血液一直说“活着,活着”
But somehow my blood always said, "Live, live."
然后我总是听我的血液说的
And I always listen to my blood.
你呢?克莱曼?
How about you, Kleinman?
我确切的知道我所想的东西
You know, I know exactly what I think about all this,
但我一直找不到合适的方法表达出来
but I can never find the words to put it in,
也许我醉了可以跳舞给你看
you know, maybe if I get little drunk
I could dance it for you.
以及,表达自我
And, express myself.
来吧,亲爱的 我知道你在想什么
Come on, honey,I know what's on your mind.
来吧,我们去卧室
Come on. Let's go to the bedroom.
我从来没为没有这种事情付过钱
I've never paid for sex in my life.
噢,这只是你觉得
Oh, you just think you haven't.
玩得开心,克莱曼
Enjoy yourself, Kleinman.
你们要不都玩去吧
May all your ups and downs be in bed.
你现在的心情很特殊
You're in a peculiar mood.
那个马戏团演员
That little circus performer.
你还没忘掉她
You still haven't gotten her out of your mind.
这很奇怪吗?
Isn't that odd?
只见过一次
A moment's chance encounter,
一次生意上的往来
a business transaction with a total stranger.
我是指,我们几乎没讲话
I mean, we barely spoke.
直到今晚,我感觉失去了什么
And yet tonight I feel like I've lost something.
我很抱歉,这从来没发生过
I'm so sorry.
This never happened to me before.
我从来没有这样的问题,这太尴尬了
I never have any problem.It's so humiliating.I just...
怎么了,亲爱的?你不喜欢我吗?
What's the matter, honey?Don't you like me?
- 不,不是
No, it isn't that.
- 不是吗?
Huh? Don't you?
肯定是因为楼下有人在说话
I'm sure it's that conversation we were having downstairs.
也许我们该换个新的姿势
Maybe we should try a new position, huh?
不,相信我,不是姿势的问题
No, hey, believe me, it isn't the position.
我一直用这个姿势
You know,I've used this position before,many times,
对我总是有用的
and it has always worked very effectively for me.
有时候在几秒钟的时间...
You know,sometimes within a matter of seconds...
克莱曼,有人正在找你
Kleinman,some men are looking for you.
这里惹不起麻烦
We can't have any trouble here.
这还有别的出口吗?
Is there another way out?
房♥顶,快点
The roof.Hurry.
那是什么?
What was that?
在那后面
Behind here.
下面
Down there.
西蒙·卡尔,你在这干嘛
Simon Carr. What are you doing here?
我是奈吉尔计划的一份子
I'm part of Nagel's plan.
奈吉尔也有一个计划?谁都有计划
Nagel has a plan, too? Everybody has a plan.
我是唯一一个不知道在干什么的人
I'm the only one in town
that doesn't know what he's doing.
克莱曼
By the way, Kleinman,
我刚去鲍尔森先生那
I ran into Mr. Paulsen before, uh,
他说要给我升职
he's, uh, giving me the promotion.
他这样说了?
He said that?
事实上,他说你是一个谄媚的臭虫
Actually, he said that sees you as a kind of
cringing, slimy vermin
更适合在外星生活
more suited to extermination
而不是生活在这个星球
than life on this planet.
我不认为这是他本人的想法
I don't think he means it personally.
卡尔,你看到这附近
Carr,did you happen to see
有一个带着大帽子和旅行箱的女人吗?
a young woman with
a big hat and a valise wandering around?
是的,我看见了,和一个男人还有小孩
Yes, I did, with a man and a child.
一个男人和小孩?
A man and a child?
是的,他们出去了,过了桥,朝马戏团走了
Yes, they were out by the bridge, toward the circus.
谄媚的臭虫...
Cringing, slimy vermin...
- 快点,带上牛奶
Come on. Hurry up with that milk.
- 我来了
I'm coming.
她要睡着了
She's gonna fall asleep.
- 别喂太多了
Don't overfeed her.
- 我没有喂太多
I'm not going to overfeed her.
好了,现在就暖和了
Okay, now this is warm.
她真漂亮
She's so beautiful.
-看她的眼睛
Look at her eyes.
- 我知道
I know.
小心,她的指头非常小
Be careful. Her fingers are very tiny.
我很小心,我非常小心
I'm careful. I'm very careful.
- 现在她睡了,她不会喝这个的
Now she's asleep. She won't drink this.
- 看,她在对我笑
Yes. Look, she smiled at me.
- 哦,看啊,
Oh, look.
- 你看,她笑了
- Did you see that? She smiled.
她就是未来
She's the future.
你是未来
You're the future.
我想让她去上学
I want her to go to school.
我不想让她跟我们一样到处流浪
I don't want her to be a traveling gypsy like us.
我想抱抱她,我能抱抱她吗?
I just want to hold her for a minute.
Can I hold her for a second?
-不,你别
No, you better... No.
- 我不会吵醒她的
I won't wake her up.
不,你抱得太紧了
No, because you squeeze too hard.
- 不,不
No. No
- 我不会抱得很紧的
I don't squeeze hard.
- 不,不
No. No.
- 让我抱一下吧
Come on, please.
- 喂她就行
Just let's feed her.
- 不,我想抱住她
No I want to hold her.
-听着,不要
Listen, no.
- 求你了
Please.
- 我们会有另一个宝宝的
We'll have another baby instead.
- 另一个宝宝?
Another baby?
是的,我不想她孤单的长大
Yeah. I don't want her to grow up alone.
我不想她一个人
It's not good to grow up alone.
她会太孤单了
She'll be too lonely.
太好了
Wonderful.
艾美,看外面!那个杀手
Irmy, look out!Look out, it's the killer.
是那个杀手
It's the killer.
克莱曼?
Kleinman?
是我,快跑!快跑
Yes, I'm here! Run! Run! Run!
- 你呢?
What about you?
- 别担心,我会照顾好...
电影精选列表