hiding behind the efforts of your co-workers.
别让他这样说你
Don't let him talk to you like that.
- 什么?
- What?
- 他在偷♥窥♥那扇窗户
- He was peeping in that window
看那个没穿衣服的女人
watching that woman getting undressed.
你怎么敢
How dare you.
不,不,不,别听她的
No, no, no. Don't listen to her.
她吞下了太多尖锐的剑了
She's swallowed too many sharp objects.
别做这个偷♥窥♥狂的走狗
Don't be a doormat for this Peeping Tom.
这是我的上司,我的上司
This is my boss. He's my boss.
我还没有决定
To think that I was undecided
你跟西蒙卡尔谁的能力强
about your abilities versus Simon Carr.
是的,我能说什么呢,先生,你看起来很危险
Yes, what can I say, sir?You looked dangerous.
我不知道你正在偷♥窥♥
I didn't know you were merely peeping.
为什么你加入了这个计划?
Why didn't you attend to your function in the plan?
我不知道我的任务是什么
I don't know my function.
你不知道?你真是不可靠的傻子
You don't know? You unreliable simpleton.
- 别说他是傻子
Don't call him a simpleton.
- 不,好骂
No, well put.
你是个恶心的老头
It was well put.You're a disgusting old man.
不,别这样说,走开
No, don't say that. Go away.
走开,小姐,你以为你是谁,走开
Go away, Miss. Whoever you are, go away.
走开,走开
Go away, go away. Leave us alone.
鲍尔森?
Paulsen?
你让我们太害怕了,我派克莱曼过来查查你
You gave us quite a scare.
I sent Kleinman round here to check you out.
他刚刚在看那个窗户,里面有个女人
He was just, you know, looking in thewindow.
There was a woman...
用我的话来说,他是个败类
Mark my words, he'll be a detriment.
不,先生,别这样说 ,让我帮你戴上帽子
No, sir. Don't say that, sir.Let me block your hat.
不,给我
No, give me that.
先生,我很抱歉
Sir, you... I'm sorry.
他总是向我的公♥司♥借钱
He's always been a liability with my firm.
我才刚刚意识到
I'm only just now beginning to realize it.
鲍尔森先生,我不是那个意思
Mr. Paulsen, I didn't mean it. You...
先生!
Sir!
艾美!
Irmy!
艾美!
Irmy!
我们关门了
We're closing.
只要一杯啤酒,谢谢
Just one beer? Please?
你有看见一个金发女人在附近吗?
Did anyone see a blonde woman wandering around alone?
短发
Short hair.
哦,天啊,我们拥有的时候从不知珍惜
Oh, mercy.We never know when we have a good thing.
我们总是毁了生活
We always have to ruin it.
我太明白你的感受了
I know exactly how you feel.
最开始女人就是天堂
The earthly paradise known as woman.
然后我们最终发现是地狱
All we'll ever know of heaven.
我们知道的都是见鬼
All we need know of hell.
我今晚跟一个女人做了爱,真是完美
I made love to a woman tonight that was sheer perfection.
在一个妓院里
And it's true it was in a brothel,
她说她以前从没做过
but somehow this one didn't have that used, jaded quality.
我从来没有嫖过
I never do it with whores.
你刚开始热情似火
You start out with a burning desire
到了第二天依旧如此,你该知道我说的什么意思
and end up the next day with a burning sensation,
if you know what I mean.
是啊,可是这个太无法抵抗了
Yes, but this one was so irresistible.
单纯又甜蜜
Sweet and innocent.
可是床上却又如此刺♥激♥
But under the sheets, a tigress.
一只暴♥力♥的小野猫
A violent, screaming, passionate jungle cat.
你指的是一个好的演员
You mean a good actress.
她发誓她不是
She swore not.
你还太年轻,太幼稚了
Well, you're very young, my friend.Very naive.
她将她的指甲深深嵌入我的背部
She dug her nails into my back.
我确定
I'm sure.
然后她叫着“不要停,不要停!”
And then she yelled"Don't stop! Don't stop!"
然后将她舌头伸到我嘴里缠绵
Yes. And stuck her tongue inside my mouth
and wiggled it around.
我敢肯定她值20块吧
I'm sure it was well worth the $20.
20?我给了她700
Twenty? I paid her 700.
好吧,告诉另外的吧
Yeah. Yeah, sure. Tell me another one.
我恐怕你从来没有搞过一个吞剑者
I'm afraid you've never made love with a sword-swallower.
你再说一遍?
I beg your pardon?
她说她以前从来没有卖♥♥过
She claims she never took money before.
如果她是演的,那真应该获奖了
And if she was acting,she should win a prize.
我也确确实实一展雄风
It's true that I put ona heroic performance,
if I do say so myself.
她唤醒了我内心的种马
She brought out the stallion in me.
而且她说她很喜欢,我猜那是真的
And when she said she loved it,I believe she was sincere.
我猜她的爱人并不能这样满足她,你明白的
I think she's got a lover who doesn't
service her too well, you know?
某个可怜的小丑
Some poor clown.
但是我给了她极棒的体验
But I showed her what a good one felt like.
怎么了?你不相信?
What's wrong? You look incredulous.
我发誓,那个姑娘叫声那么大
I swear, the dirtier I got,the more she screamed.
我给了她这一年里最棒的体验
I gave her the best time she's had in years,
我相信她肯定喜欢
and I believe she loved it.
而且我还知道
Not that I have any further urge for her,you know.
性与爱的区别
The difference between love and lust,I guess.
当我朋友醒来之后,告诉他我回菲利斯家了
When my friend wakes up,
tell him I went back to Felice's.
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
我们能不能不谈这个
Can't I talk you out of it?
不,我不想这样,我想把所有钱捐给教堂
No, I don't want it.
I want the church to have it, all of it.
是的,但你在说700块啊
Yeah, but you're talking about $700.
- 那是很多
That's a lot.
- 650块
Six hundred and fifty.
我不得不付罚款
I had to pay a fine.
但是你知道,这是你的钱
But so, you know, you...
But it's your money.
为什么要捐出去
Why give it away?
因为我对得到它的方式感到羞愧
Because I'm ashamed of the way I got it.
听我说,我相信你不是偷来的
Listen, I'm sure you didn't steal it.
不,我是跟人睡觉换来的
No. I slept with somebody for it.
真的?
Yes?
只跟一个人,那让我成了一个妓♥女♥吗?
Just one person.Does that make me a whore?
不,你不算
Well, only by the dictionary definition.
不管怎么样,我要把它给教堂
Anyway, I'm giving it to the church.
好吧,但是这太傻了
Yeah, but that seems so silly.
你知道...它发生了
You know... It's work, you know.
我肯定你不是为了找乐子去做的
I'm sure you didn't do it for fun.
不是
No.
但是你知道,后来就变成了找乐子
But you know something?It turned out to be fun.
给你,你会帮我交给教堂吗?
Here. Would you take it in there for me
and give it to them?
-我?
Me?
- 是的,为了穷♥人♥
Yeah. For the poor.
我今晚不能去那
I just can't bring myself to go in there tonight.
求你了,拜托
Please? Come on.
- 打扰一下,我
Excuse me,I'm...
- 什么?
Yes?
我想耽搁您一分钟时间
I just need a minute of your time.
我想你看得出来我们很忙
I think you can see that we're busy.
我只...只耽搁一...
I just... Just for one...
把克莱默的名字加在名单上
Put Kramer's name on the list.
你看过他的画吗?还有画笔
Have you seen his sketches and his photo studies?
就一分钟,可以吗
Just for a minute,if I might have your attention...
就一分钟
Just for one moment.
你没听见他说我们很忙吗
Didn't you hear him say we're busy?
你是克莱曼?
Are you Kleinman?
是,是,我是
Yes. Yes, I am. Yes.
别忘了
Don't forget.
为什么他把我名字记下了?
Why is he putting my name on the list?
你已经被警告两次了
You've been warned twice now.
我能问问吗,这个名单是干什么的
What is this list? Might I just ask?
我要捐款
电影精选列表