- 让我给你一个建议
Let me give you a piece of advice.
我可以回家了吗,请问?
Can I go home now, please?
你不能在这附近转,除非你有了身份证
You don't solicit around here unless you got a license.
我知道
I know.
我们想要很好的管理
We like things hygienic and well-regulated.
我会给你做笔录,你叫什么名字
I'll give you a receipt.What's your name?
-我不需要身份证
-I don't need a license.
-你叫什么名字
-What's your name?
- 艾美
- Irmy.
- 怎么拼?
- How do you spell it?
I-R-M-Y,我不需要身份证
I-R-M-Y.I don't need a license.
- 冷静
Just pipe down
- 我在马戏团工作
I work at the circus.
你不需要一张身份证,你要做笔录
You're not getting a license.You're getting a receipt.
现在保持安静
Now just be quiet.
你在这工作,你就需要身份证
You work here,you need a license.
天,这真是荒谬
Boy, this is ridiculous.
你站在那看什么?
What are you staring at?
我?
Me?
我不是一个妓♥女♥
I'm not a whore.
我说什么了?你知道...
What did I say? You know...
我在乎你的爱好是什么?
Do I care what your hobbies are?
我...我只是,你知道的
I... I'm just... You know...
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
是的
Yeah.
今晚在街上并不安全
It's not safe to be
out on the street tonight, you know.
那你为什么要在街上游荡
Then what are you doing out?
我是市民委员会的一员
Well, I'm part of a citizens' committee
来巡视街道
to patrol the streets, so it's okay for me.
你是周围的人嘛?
Are you from around here?
不,我是跟着马戏团的
No, I'm with the circus.
马戏团?真的?
The circus? Really?
我看到马戏团了,哪一个是你?
I saw the circus. Which one are you?
我是吞剑者
I'm the sword-swallower.
吞剑者,我没认出来你
The sword-swallower,I didn't recognize you.
你看起来完全不一样
You look completely different.
我知道,我穿了一件很漂亮的演出服,我的头发也不一样
Well, I know.
I wear a beautiful costume and my hair is different.
我去看了魔术
I went to see Almstead the magician
因为他是我最喜欢的一个
because he's a favorite of mine.
我是一个业余魔术爱好者
I'm an amateur magician myself.
你知道的,就是我消磨业余时间的一件事情
You know, just something I do in my spare time.
我非常崇拜他,他是个艺术家,大艺术家
And I idolize him.He's an artist, a great artist.
是啊,他清醒的时候是个艺术家
Yeah, he's an artist when he's sober.
好吧,你知道...
Well, you know...
听着,这周围有旅馆什么的吗?
Listen, is there a hotel or something around here?
我和我男朋友争吵了一番
I had a fight with my boyfriend.
太晚了
It's late.
当你吞剑的时候
So, when you have the sword down your throat,
如果你打嗝怎么办
what happens if you get hiccups?
我对镇上的这一片地方不是很熟
Jesus. You know,
I don't know my way around this part of town.
我觉得没有一家旅馆
I don't think there's gonna be
这个时候还开着门
a hotel open at this hour, you know.
我想我应该叫醒我的未婚妻
I think I should wake up my fiancée
然后你可以睡在沙发上
and you could sleep on the sofa.
哦,不,我不想叫醒任何人
Oh, no, I don't want to wake anybody up.
她会很乐意这样做的
She would be glad to.
你知道,雾太大了
You know, it's... It's so foggy.
他藏在雾中
He strikes in the fog, you know.
你听到任何声音了吗?
You didn't hear anything,did you?
- 脚步声
- Footsteps.
- 你太紧张了
- You're so tense.
好吧,这个时候,你知道的,我通常睡在床上
Well, I'm usually in bed, you know,this time of night.
如果你碰见了杀手
What would you do
你会怎么做?
if you came face to face with the killer?
我会向他的眼睛里洒胡椒粉
I'd throw pepper in his eyes.
真的吗?
Really?
我的房♥东给我带了些胡椒粉
My landlady put some pepper in my pocket.
我想我可以应付
I think I could handle myself.
克莱曼!
Kleinman!
你在这干嘛?
What are you doing here?
哦,天呐,你吓到我了
Oh, my God! You scared me.
她是谁
Who is she?
她只是一位朋友
She's just a friend.
你知道我的任务是什么了吗?
Do you happen to know my assignment?
谁让你在这乱搞关系?
Who gave you permission to socialize?
我没有乱搞关系
I'm not socializing.
你知道...她是,也许你认识她,她是马戏团里的
You know, she's... Maybe you recognize her.
She's with the circus.
她是吞剑者
She's the sword-swallower.
她没有人陪,我就走在她旁边
She's unescorted.I was just walking next to her.
马上就要到零点了
We're getting closer to the zero hour.
是吗?我该做些什么?
Yeah? So what do I do?
- 你难道不知道吗?
- Don't you know?
- 不,这才是关键
- No. That's the point.
你把我大半夜的喊起来
You know, you got me up,in the middle of the night
却没有一个人告诉我我该做些什么
and no one's told me what I'm supposed to be doing.
克莱曼,我发誓,如果任何一个人被杀了或者被伤害了
Kleinman, I swear, if anyone is killed or hurt
那都是你失职
as a result of your incompetence.
不,我根本不知道我的职责所在
No, I don't know enough to be incompetent.
你知道,根本没人告诉我我该做什么
You know,they don't tell me what I'm supposed to...
好吧,不要出声,听我说
All right, just don't make a noise,and listen to me.
有人潜伏在巷子里
There is someone lurking up the alley.
嗯...
Well...
我该开始哭吗?或者你介意我跑吗?
Shall I just start weeping
or would you like me to break into a run?
不管是谁,这是个抓住他的好机会
It's a chance to trap him. Whoever it is.
不,我不想抓住谁
No. I don't wanna trap anybody.
我们需要增援,我们只有三个人
We'll get reinforcements.There's three of us only.
他们说的关于你的事并不属实对吧
What they say about you isn't true, is it?
你并不是一个真的懦夫吧?
You're not really a coward or a worm or a yellow-belly?
不,继续走,你在正确的道路上
No, but keep going.You're in the right column.
好的,我会沿着街区巡视
All right, I'll circle around the block.
你笔直地往巷子里走
You head straight up the alley.
不,我不想这样,这太恐怖了
No, I don't wanna do this.No, this is, this is trouble.
-我可以跟你一起走
I can go with you.
-不,她跟我一起走
No! She's gonna go with me.
你能干什么?你就是个娇小女人
What good are you? You're a small woman.
- 她会跟你...你知道
- She's gonna, you know...
- 好吧,我可以
- I'm okay.
你先走,如果你看见任何人,他会吓掉魂的
You go first.It'll throw his timing off if he sees a body.
走吧,克莱曼
Go on, Kleinman.
我要花点时间,走到那边去
It'll take me a moment or two to get round the other side.
继续带路
Keep ahead of me.
嘘...
Shh!
那是我膝盖打颤的声音
Those are my knees knocking.
保持冷静,诀窍是不要表现出害怕
Stay calm. The trick is not to show fear.
那就是他,快看
There he is! Look!
抓住他,抓住他!
Grab him! Grab him!
- 克莱曼!
- Kleinman!
- 鲍尔森先生
- Mr. Paulsen!
你认识他?
You know him?
他是我的上司,是我们公♥司♥的头
This is my boss. He's the head of my firm.
- 你在这里干嘛
- What are you doing here?
- 我是计划的一部分
- I'm part of the plan, Your Grace.
- 你为什么袭击我?
- Why did you attack me?
- 我想...
- I thought...
“想?”你什么时候会思考了,克莱曼
"Thought"?Since when do you think, Kleinman?
对,你是对的,我的王,我不应该
Yes, you're right,Your Majesty. I shouldn't have...
我怀疑你一点都不称职
I had a suspicion you were incompetent,
永远都落在你的同事后面
电影精选列表