I have a donation to make.
箱子在那前面
The poor box is in the front.
不,数目很大
No, this doesn't fit in the poor box.
克莱曼,你想让我带你进局子?
Kleinman, you want me to take you in?
不,不,不,我要捐650块
No, no, no. I have $650.
650块?
Six hundred and fifty dollars?
别担心,这不是偷的,他认为这是偷的
Don't worry, it's not stolen.He thinks it's stolen.
你从哪得到的?
Where did you get it?
我向你保证,我的朋友让我捐给你们
I assure you.My friend said I should donate it.
你朋友是从哪得到的?
Where did your friend get it?
我认为我们不需要问太多
I don't think that we don't have to pry excessively.
我们接受就行了
We humbly accept this token from the faithful.
我想当有人向慈善机构捐钱的时候
And I think that we know how to show gratitude
我们可以看出他的诚心
when someone performs an act of charity.
为了穷♥人♥
Manna for the poor.
你捐了吗?
Did you do it?
是的,我办好了
Yeah, I took care of it.
我现在感觉好多了
I feel so much better now.
-好
Good.
- 你信教吗
Are you a religious person?
我?不,我不信
Me? No, I'm not.
你是今晚第二个问我这个问题的人
You're the second person tonight to ask me that question.
那个医生,愿他安息,他也这样问我
The doctor,may he rest in peace, wanted to know.
-那你祈祷过吗
Do you pray ever?
-没有
No.
我们那边的人,用另一种语言祈祷
'Cause my people prayin a different language,
你知道,我从来不知道他们在说什么
you know,I never understood what they were saying.
据我所知,他们只为他们自己的麻烦祈祷
For all I know, you know,
they were requesting their own troubles.
救救我!
Help me.
请救救我!救命!
Please help me. Help.
- 你还好吗?
Are you all right?
- 你是谁?
Who is that?
我很饿
I'm hungry.
我得去买♥♥食物和牛奶
I need to buy food and milk.
我丈夫已经去世了
My husband is dead.
我一个人
I'm alone.
我们是好朋友,你是我们的朋友
We're friends.You know, you're among friends.
回去再拿点钱回来
Go back and get some of the money back.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我想让她得到那笔钱的一半
I want her to have half of it.
我不能拿回那笔钱,我刚刚给出去
I can't get the money back,I just gave them the money.
所以呢?快去拿一半回来
So what? Just ask for half back.
你刚刚给他们,他们会给穷♥人♥的不是吗?
You just gave it to them.
They give it to the poor, don't they?
理论上他们会,可是那用于...
Well, theoretically they do,but a lot of it is used
买♥♥衣服、枕头什么的
to buy costumes and velvet pillows and stuff.
拜托了
Please.
哦...
Oh...
我的朋友让我来看是否可以
My friend asked me if I could possibly come
拿回一半的钱
and just have half the money back that I gave you.
只是300块
Just $300.It would...
谢谢你
Thank you.
克莱曼,是莱还是来?
Kleinman. Is that with an "ei" or an "ie"?
你就画个圈吧
Put a circle around it.
伊芙,伊芙,快开门
Eve. Eve, open up.
是克莱曼啊
It's Kleinman.
伊芙,伊芙,事情紧急
Eve. Eve, it's an emergency.
是我,是麦克斯
It's me. It's Max.
这是一个坏主意
This is a bad idea.
不,她是一个挺好的姑娘,非常聪明
No, she's a wonderful girl. Very intelligent.
伊芙!
Eve!
伊芙!
Eve!
你这个时候在这干什么,她是谁
What are doing here at this hour?Who is this?
我们能进来吗
Can we come in?
发生什么了
What's going on?
她是我一个朋友,她今晚没地方睡觉
She's a friend of mine.She has no place to sleep tonight.
我跟她说她可以睡你的沙发
I told her she could sleep on your sofa.
你是这么说的?
You did?
我们很抱歉,没有太大的地方能待
We're sorry.It's much too much of an imposition.
你竟然把我吵醒
You dare to wake me out of a deep sleep
让一个陌生人睡我的沙发
so that some complete stranger can sleep on my sofa?
她不是陌生人,她是一个朋友
She's not a complete stranger.She's a friend.
你知道的,伊芙,我个人可以为她担♥保♥
You know, Eve, I personally vouch for her.
我道歉,小姐
I apologize, Miss.
克莱曼,你喝高了吗?
Kleinman, have you been drinking?
我...我从来不喝酒啊
Have I been... When do I ever drink?
她什么时候是你朋友了?
Since when is she your friend?
就是今晚,我在警♥察♥局里见着她的
Since tonight.I met her at the police headquarters.
他们在搜查妓院的时候把她带来了
They brought her in when they raided the brothel.
但并不是他们听到的那样
It's not what it sounds like.
每个人都会不知什么时候犯错误
You know, everybody makes one mistake now and then.
克莱曼,你这么晚在外面干什么
Kleinman, what are you doing out at this hour?
我是市民委员会的,帮助抓那个疯子
I'm part of a vigilante committee to help catch the maniac.
怎么抓?
By doing what?
我也不太清楚
I don't exactly know.
进屋吧,克莱曼,带上你的朋友
Go home, Kleinman.And take your friend with you.
你太神经兮兮了,我们可以早上再谈
You've got some nerve.We'll discuss this in the morning.
伙计,伊芙真冷淡啊
Boy, Eve is a cold fish.
好了,我说出来了
There. I said it.
对你而言承认一些事太难了?
Is it hard for you to admit certain things to yourself?
通常是这样,但是出于某种理由今晚不太一样
Usually it is, yes.
But for some reason tonight is different.
现在有种奇怪的感觉
You know,it's a strange feeling to be up at this hour.
这个城市太诡异了,当每个人都睡觉的时候
The city is so odd when everybody's asleep.
就像一个完全不一样的地方
You know, it's like a different place completely.
完全不像文明社会,商店都关门了...
There's no civilization,stores are closed
你知道,太自♥由♥了
You know, it's so free.
对我来说很诡异
It's an odd feeling for me.
我想我可以在街上裸奔,没人会...
I feel I could run down the street naked and nobody would...
你知道,这真是自♥由♥的感觉
You know, it has a really free feeling.
我从来没从这看过
I've never seen it from up here.
也从没在这个时间看过
I've never really taken the time to look.
太漂亮了,星星都开始出来的时候
It's so pretty, you know, some of
the stars are beginning to come up.
雾恰好开了个小缝
The fog is just breaking a tiny bit.
你看到那个方向的星星了吗?
You see that very bright star up in that direction?
嗯...
Mmm-hmm.
据我们所知,这些星星
For all we know, that star could have
会在百万年后消失
disappeared a million years ago,
而他的光依然会从那里
and it's taken the light from it
经历百万年到达我们这
a million years to reach us.
哦,你说什么?这些星星不在这?
Oh, so whatare you saying?
That star is not there?
他们也许已经不在了
That it might not be there.
即使我们能用眼睛看见?
Even though I can see it with my own eyes?
对的
That's right.
那是非常,非常不寻常的想法
That's a very, uh,disquieting thought, you know.
因为当我从我眼睛里看到什么东西的时候
Because whenI see something with my own eyes,
我通常会认为它确实在那
I like to know that it's actually there.
就像,没人会坐在椅子上
Cause otherwise, you know,a person could sit down in a chair
摔断自己的背
and break his neck.
你必须去依靠这些看得见的东西
You know,you have to be able to rely on things.
那非常非常重要
That's very, very important.
你知道谁一直有这样的想法吗?
You know who has these thoughts all the time?
裁缝舒尔茨,他一直认为没什么是真的
Schultz the tailor.He thinks that nothing is real at all
一切都存在于一只狗的梦中
and that everything exists only in the dream of a dog.
但是这是真的,不是吗
But this is real, isn't it?
太漂亮了,只要想想
And beautiful.
Just think about it for a minute.
现在我们在这,两个陌生人
Here we are, we're two strangers,
夜晚在外面,真是...
and we're out in the night, and it's just
多么的安静和平和
so peaceful and quiet.
突然看见有雾的空地
电影精选列表