Don't panic.
抓着我
Hold me.
我会保护你
I'll protect you.
太可怕了
It is rather scary.
天啊!太恐怖了
Oh, my God! It's gruesome.
- 上帝啊
Oh, God...
- 安静
Be quiet.
待在这别动
Stay there.
啊...
Oh...
我听见了脚步声
I hear footsteps.
- 听
Listen.
- 声音变得虚弱了
No, they're getting fainter.
快,我们离开这
Quick, we have to get out of here.
等等,你听到什么了吗?
Wait. Do you hear something?
是同一个女人,跟我刚刚看到的...
The same woman. The same woman I...
是同一个女人,我们给了她一些钱
I saw her earlier. We gave her some money.
她...她有个孩子
She... She had a baby with her.
哦...
Oh...
啊!
Oh!
啊!
Oh!
想到这个太恐怖了
It's too horrible to think about.
她还好吗?
Is she all right?
啊...这可怜的小家伙
Oh, the poor little thing.
我们要养这个孩子
We'll have to keep the baby.
什么?你说什么?
What? What are you talking about?
- 她没人照顾
Well, she has no one.
- 她的爸爸呢?
What about her father?
- 不...一个人都没有
No... There is none.
- 你怎么知道
How do you know?
我之前跟她谈过
I talked to the woman earlier.
她没有...没有父亲
There's no... There's no father.
她一个家人都没,她孤零零的
There's no family. She has no one.She was all alone.
但是我们不能养一个孩子
But we can't keep a baby.
你想怎么做?就把她丢在街上?
What do you want to do,just leave her in the gutter?
不,可是...
No, but...
可是什么?她需要父母
But what? She needs parents.
- 是的,可是...
Yes, but...
- 别再可是可是了
Stop yes butting and no butting.
我想要一个宝宝,上帝就给了我一个
I wanted a baby,now God has dropped one in my lap.
我们没有钱
We have no money.
但是...我们有,过来
But... We do. Come here.
瞧
Look.
- 你抱着她一下
You just hold her for a second.
- 我不能
I can't.
就抱一下,小心点
Just hold her for a second. Be careful.
也许...
Here, maybe...
别把她放地上
Don't put her on the ground.
哦...
Oh...
这里
Here.
这有300块
Three hundred dollars.
这不合法,我们必须得给她送到孤儿院去
It's not legal.
We have to give her over to an orphanage.
他们在孤儿院里会怎样对待她?
How are they going to treat her in an orphanage?
哦,她需要爱和关心
Oh. She needs love and care.
她需要一个母亲和父亲
She needs a mother and a father.
别说了,这不可能
It's out of the question.
不管,反正我会收养她
Well, I'm going to keep her.
不,你把她放回去
No, you are... You're going to put her back
放到你找到她的地方,我们去通知警♥察♥
where I found her
and we'll inform the police.
- 救命!
Help!
- 安静!
Quiet!
凶手有可能就在附近潜伏
The killer could be lurking.
你不必如此,我会养这个孩子的
You don't have to,
but I'm going to raise this baby.
她是这么小
She's so tiny.
这么漂亮
She's pretty.
我没说她不漂亮
I didn't say she wasn't pretty.
这真是疯了,疯了
This is madness. Madness.
她真漂亮
She is beautiful.
哦,上帝啊,上帝
Oh, God. Oh, God.
- 我看见他往这个方向走了
I saw him go this way.
- 跟上
All right, lead on the right.
克莱曼
Kleinman.
有人看过这边吗?
Did anybody look down there?
他应该在这上面
He's gotta be over here.
或者在这下面
Or maybe down here.
下面,看看下面
Down here. Try down here.
他肯定在这下面
He must be down here.
在楼梯下面
Down the stairs.
不,我不想打扰你们的
No, I don't want to interrupt anything.
-我只想休息一会儿
I just want to rest for a minute.
- 你什么都没打扰
You're not interrupting anything.
进来吧,进来,欢迎
Oh, come in. Come in. You're welcome.
太晚了,这除了我们没别人了
It's late. There's no one here but us.
我从来没来过...
I never come... This is not...
亲爱的,你叫什么名字
What's your name, sweetheart?
- 克莱曼
Kleinman.
- 好吧,克莱曼先生,坐下吧
Well, sit down, Mr. Kleinman.
我去给你倒点喝的
Let me get you something to drink.
太晚了,杰克是我们的老主顾
It's late.Jack's one of our regulars.
我发现这里的气氛比学校更刺♥激♥
I find this atmosphere a lot more
stimulating than university.
我们就是让人刺♥激♥
As long as we do the stimulating.
对的
That's right.
我只想指出这些可爱的女子
I was just pointing out to these lovely ladies
就是变♥态♥的隐喻
the metaphors of perversion.
哦,我的天,简直是胡吹
Oh, my goodness, such big words.
大♥法♥官他喜欢我
Yeah, the chief magistrate likes me
把他的手脚都捆起来,他给我钱让我这么做
to tie him up, hand and foot.
He pays me for that.
正是我的意思
Exactly my point.
你剥夺了他的自♥由♥,他就变得开心
You take away his freedom
and he becomes blissful,
愉快,性♥欲♥旺盛
delighted, sexually aroused.
- 他害怕自己的自♥由♥
He's frightened of his freedom.
- 啊...
Oh...
他害怕吗?他害怕什么?
He's frightened, is he?What's he frightened of?
谁知道呢
Who knows. Whatever his impulses are.
权力,欲望,谋杀
Power, lust, murder.
有法律对付谋杀
There are laws against murder.
你没听说吗?
Haven't you heard about that?
也许大部分人只遵守自己的规则
Maybe certain people obey only their own laws.
这就是他们在大学里教你的东西么?
Is that what they teach you at the University,
去成为上级?
to be superior?
不,不
No, no, no, no.
我们学习事实
We learn facts.
只有事实
Nothing but facts.
逻辑
Logic
和数学,还有如何变得沮丧
and Mathematics and how to become depressed.
你的问题在于你什么都不相信
Your problem is you don't believe in anything.
哦,这可是一个真正的妓♥女♥说的
Oh, spoken by a true whore
是一个只看钱的人
who believes only in cash.
有钱总比没钱好啊
Better...Better false gods then no god at all. Hmm?
这是个看起来有思想的男人
Here's a thoughtful looking man.
你怎么看这件神圣的事?
What are your views on divine matters?
不好意思,我?
Excuse me, you... Me?
我问你,如果你信上帝的话
I'm asking you if you believe in God.
真是荒谬,这是今晚第三个人问我这个问题了
It's... It's incredible, that's the third
time tonight somebody asked me
完全一样的问题
that exact same question.
你知道,我很愿意
You know, I would love to.
相信我,我想变得更高兴一点
Believe me, I know I would be much happier.
是,但你不能
Yeah, but you can't.
电影精选列表