I'd paid the hospital, he left me.
太好了,终于解脱了
Yeah, good riddance.
他们...顾客从不介意
Well, so, that they'd...The customers don't mind
还是已经麻木了?
that it's just all mechanical?
没有其他的感觉或者什么吗?
Without any feeling or anything?
感觉?我们只是在做生意
Mind?Ours is the only business
那对杀人也不会产生什么影响
that hasn't been affected by the killings.
只有一件事能使男人有勇气去杀人
That's right. There's only one thing men will brave murder for.
就是我们双腿间的黑森林
That little furry animal between our legs.
亲爱的,让我告诉你
Now, let me tell you something.
男人和女人从性♥爱♥中想要的是不同的东西
Men and women want very different things out of sex.
哦,那是当然
Oh, that's for sure.
他们从来都不会互相谅解
They've never forgiven each other.
那么...爱情从哪来呢
Well, where...Where would you say love came in?
只有一种爱可以长久
Oh, now, there's only one kind of love that lasts
不要报酬的爱,那可以持续到永远
that's unrequited love.It stays with you forever.
哦,那正是我想说的
Oh.You take it from me.
哦,多莉,你多么让人同情
Oh, Dorry! You're pitiful.
- 你不是这个意思
You don't mean that.
- 我是
I do.
不,她只是痛恨婚姻
No, she's just bitter about marriage.
我不是痛恨
I am not bitter.
- 不,你是
Yeah, you are.
- 嗯哼
Uh-uh
婚姻,我告诉你们
Marriage. Let me tell ya.
让我告诉你们关于婚姻
Let me tell you gals somethin' about marriage.
结婚就是工作,跟其他的事情一样
You gotta work at marriage.I mean, like anything else.
一段好的婚姻费很大的力气
A good marriage takes a lot of work.
当它开始感觉像工作的时候,就结束了
When it starts feeling like work, it's over.
不,都是运气
No. Come on. No, it's all luck.
都是运气?为什么?
It's all luck.Why?
我们都依赖于运气
We're all so dependent on luck.
我并不认同这个
I would rather not admit that,if you don't mind.
怎么会...怎么会都是靠运气?
How...How can it all be luck?
好吧,让我们来谈谈这个家伙
Well, let's say this guy...
他喜欢在女人在上面
...likes to be sat on.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
被一个一♥丝♥不♥挂♥的女人骑在上面
And ridden around the room by a naked woman
用她的那个部位一直刺♥激♥他
who keeps digging her spurs into his...
不停的刺♥激♥他
...into his side.
是,多莉,给她展示一下你那个部位,多莉
Yeah, Dorry.Show her your spurs, Dorry.
那他做什么?他大概见过50个女人
What does he do?He meets maybe 50 women
然后当他告诉她们的时候
她们全都晕倒或者哈哈大笑
and when he tells them,they faint or they laugh.
或者二者都是
Or both.
然后她们就死了
And then they die.
可能只有很少的运动
Maybe a few good sports,
能使他高兴
you know, do it just to please him,
但是迟早,她们会说:“这是什么鬼东西”
but sooner or later they say"What the hell is this?"
“我骑在那个男人的背上”
"I'm riding around on a man's back."
“这太疯狂了”
"This is insane."
“然后你们知道,我的那个部位就磨钝了”
"And my, my spurs are getting, you know, blunt."
流血
Bloody.
然后有一天,他碰见了一个女人
And then one day he meets a woman
通过骑在他身上
who gets her own erotic pleasure
给他欢乐的女人
by putting on spurs and riding men around.
天造地设的婚姻,谢天谢地
It's a marriage made in heaven. Sheer bliss.
-你知道,保罗非常...
-You know, Paul is...
-但是婚姻的出路在哪?
-But what are their chances?
我的男朋友,保罗,他真的很甜
My boyfriend, Paul, he's really sweet.
但是他是一个艺术家,你知道的
It's just that he's an artist, you know.
然而,家庭是艺术家的末路
And, a family's death to an artist.
我能够理解
I can understand that.
我肯定你们都会觉得他非常有趣,他是真的有才华
I'm sure you'd all find him very funny.He's really something.
只是我看到他在外面
Except when I see him out there...
化了妆之后
In his makeup,
到处敲锣打鼓,然后掉进了一个大水缸
just getting knocked around,and falling into a big tub of water,
接着人们大笑
with all the people laughing,
我只能想,他一定是受了太多伤,才能那样
I can only think he must have suffered so to act like that.
终于,收租的
Ah, finally. The rent.
我们碰见测试了
We got exams.
后面还有更多,是嘛?
There's more in back.Is that right?
是啊,我们组成了一个欢迎委员会
Yeah, we're just the welcoming committee.
那意味着我可以选择吗?
Well, does that mean that I have my choice?
唔
Mmm.
你的信用一向很好,杰克
Your credit's always good, Jack.
新的女孩是哪位?
Who's the new girl?
她不是在这工作的
She doesn't work here.
上帝,她真漂亮
God, she's beautiful.
她不在这工作,杰克
She doesn't work here, Jack.
我要她
I want her.
嗨
Hi.
我可以给你任何你想要的
I'll give you anything you want.
- 我?
Me?
- 嗯哼
Mmm-hmm.
哦...
Oh...
哦,不,我只是在这里过夜
Oh, no, I'm just spending the night here.
那也正是我计划的
Well, that's all I plan to do.
抱歉
Sorry.
我可以给你20块
I'll give you $20.
我恐怕不行
I'm afraid not.
- 50
Fifty.
- 抱歉
Sorry.
- 50
Fifty.
- 不,我不是出来卖♥♥的
Not that I'm not flattered.
你真不错
It's very nice of you.
100块
Hundred dollars.
杰克,她不是出来卖♥♥的
Jack, she's not a professional.
200块
Two hundred dollars.
这些有钱的疯子
These rich crazies.
大学生
University students.
在你去后屋之前,他们会给你打扮
They wear you out before you get to the back room.
我可以给你500块,陪我一小时
I'll give you $500 to spend an hour with me.
500块,今年剩下的时间我能都陪你
I'll spend the rest of the year with you for $500.
那是相当一大笔钱
That certainly is an exorbitant sum.
你值这个价
You're worth it.
你怎么知道,我也许会让你失望
How do you know?I might be very disappointing.
600块,现金!
Six hundred. Cash.
你怎么了?你听不见吗?
What's wrong with you?Can't you hear?
她说她不感兴趣
She said she wasn't interested.
你知道,你只是有一点醉了
You know,you just might be a little drunk.
听着,你是我见过的最迷人的姑娘
Listen, you're the most desirable woman I've ever met.
我想和你做♥爱♥,我可以给你700块
I wanna make love to you. I'll give you $700.
700块你可以得到我们所有人
You can have all of us for 700.
我们甚至还可以加上一条狗
We'll even throw in the dog, too.
700块,这是我今晚打牌赢的所有钱,都给你
Seven hundred dollars,
it's all I won in cards tonight. It's for you.
杰克,你在自讨没趣
Jack, you're making a fool of yourself.
一些人是不能用钱买♥♥的
Some people can't be bought,
不是花钱就可以搞定的
not for any amount of money.
听着,你是我见过的最性感的姑娘
Listen, you're really the most sensual woman I've ever seen.
很快就能赚到700
It's a quick $700.
只用去一下后屋
Go right there in the back room.
你怎么说?
What do you say?
让我看看700块
Let me see the 700.
喔——
Oh, whoo!
我们可以用后屋吗?
Can we use the back room?
喔-喔-喔!
Oh-ho-ho!
你是怎么进来的?
How did you get in?
你难道觉得你可以把我挡在外面吗?
Did you think you could keep me out?
既然这样,我是你名单上的下一个吗?
So, I'm the next on your list?
什么名单?
电影精选列表