Good luck.
- 照顾好自己
You take care of yourself.
- 你也是
You,too.
- 谢谢
Thank you.
想象一下跟一代传奇在一场节目里
Imagine turning down
an opportunity to work with a legend
一起工作
in the show business.
与此同时,你的戏法没能阻止杀手
Meanwhile, your tricks didn't stop the killer.
不,不,但我们一度关注他,也许我们吓住他了
No, no, but we checked his reins for a moment,
perhaps we even frightened him.
看他对我的镜子做的好事
Look. Look what he has done to my mirror.
好吧,我最好收拾收拾我的行李
Well, I had better pack up my paraphernalia.
阿尔姆斯塔德
Almstead.
我决定接受你的邀请
I've decided to accept your offer.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
当然,薪酬非常低
Of course, the pay is very low.
那也没关系,我不需要很多的钱
That's okay. I don't need much money.
You just give me...
非常,非常低的钱
Very, very low pay.
我能理解,这不是问题
I understand that, but it's no problem.
或许比你想的还低
Perhaps even lower than you might think.
我不在乎,这是我生活中的第一次
I don't care.This is going to be the first time in my life
我可以选择我真正热爱的事情
that I can actually
do something that I really love.
热爱?你确定这不是出于你的责任?
Love? Just make sure that love does
not interfere with your duties.
不,别担心
No. Don't worry, my duties come first.
度过我余生的最好方式
What better way to spend
the rest of my life than to help you with
就是帮助你完成所有的魔术
all those wonderful illusions of yours.
这是真的,人人都爱他的魔术
It's true.Everybody loves his illusions.
爱魔术
Loves them.
他们需要魔术就像需要空气一样
They need them like they need the air.
电影精选列表