Once again I thank the Lord for the special gift
他应该很适合我
he has seen fit to bestow on me.
我觉得我们应该给他做个范例,谁有绳子?
I say we make an example of him.Who has a rope?
不,你不能这样做,克莱曼,反抗啊
No, you can't do this.Kleinman, defend yourself.
他们在绑我,我什么都没做
They're picking on me.I didn't do anything.
- 你怎么不反抗啊,克莱曼
How do you plead, Kleinman?
- 我无罪
Not guilty.
我无罪,我这一生什么都没干过
I plead not guilty.
I never did anything in my life
惹麻烦的事都没做过
to deserve any trouble.
如果我做了,我应得到奖赏
If anything, I deserve a bonus.
快点,我们把他抓起来
Come on! Let's get him.
啊!
Ahhh!
他从哪得到的胡椒粉
Where'd he get that pepper?
让我进去,是我,麦克斯
Let me in. It's me, Max.
- 是谁?
Who is it?
- 麦克斯,麦克斯
Max. Max.
麦克斯,让我进去
Max. Let me in.
麦克斯?
Max?
是!我必须进去,他们在我后面
Yes! I have to come in. They're after me.
麦克斯
Max.
别盯着我看,我又不是鬼
Stop staring at me. I'm not a ghost.
暂时不是,他们想杀我
Not yet, although they're trying to kill me.
- 谁?
Who?
- 这有一个暴徒
There's a mob.
你竟然敢到这来
And you dare to come here?
我能做什么,我在逃命
What could I do? I'm running for my life,
你知道,我看见你的地方,我...
you know,and I saw your place and, you know, I...
无论我怎么想你,我肯定你有罪
Whatever they think about you,
I'm sure you're guilty of it.
阿尔玛,我可能杀任何人吗?
Alma, is it possible that I could murder somebody?
阿尔玛,我问你呢,是我,麦克斯
Alma, I'm asking you a question.
It's me, Max.
我再也不想看你一眼
I never wanted to lay eyes on you again.
我知道,我做了件坏事
I know. I did a bad thing.
你知道,那已经过了很多年了
You know, but time heals. It's been years.
我想那件事越多,就越想让你死
The more I thought about it,the more I wanted you dead.
杀了你,剁成碎片,丢出去喂狗
Dismembered, cut in little pieces and thrown to the dogs.
你的想法真的很奇怪
Jesus. You've really given this thing
some very specific thought.
你就是条臭虫,你不下地狱我决不罢休
You're the worst scum,
and I won't rest until you fry in hell.
今晚我能待在这吗?
Can I stay here tonight? Is it...
你怎么能这样做,你怎么可以,让我一个人站在祭坛旁边
How could you do it? How could you
leave me standing there at the altar
面对我的家人和朋友
in front of family and friends,humiliated and weeping?
我向你解释过,那是一个故事的两面
I've explained that to you.
There's two sides to every story.
什么两面?你想否认我们准备结婚吗?
What two sides?
Do you deny we were to be married
然后你让我在大家面前跟傻子一样
and you made an idiot of me
in front of everyone?
我很紧张,我有一点喝高了,我不确定
I was nervous. I was a little drunk.
I was unsure.
不确定?
Unsure?
结婚是你的主意
It was your idea to get married.
是你让我怀孕的
And it was your idea to get me pregnant.
那是假性怀孕
It was a hysterical pregnancy.
你并没有真的怀孕
You weren't actually pregnant.
所以呢?
So what?
你可以保持安静吗?我要藏起来
Will you just keep quiet? I'm trying to hide.
我们四处找遍了
We looked everywhere.
我的爸爸,我的妈妈,我的兄弟们,
“他可能在哪?”
My father, my mother, my brothers.
"Where could he be?"
“他在典礼上,确实,他喝醉了”
"He was here before the ceremony.True, he was drinking."
我知道你要说什么
Listen, I know what you're gonna say.
大家都看出来我不安
While everybody's walking around,puzzled and muttering,
感觉到我不舒服,他被发现在一个衣橱里
sensing my discomfort,
he's discovered in a broom closet,
跟我的妹妹做♥爱♥
making love with my sister.
上帝,我向你解释过
Jesus. I thought I explained that to you.
你会有什么样的理由?
What kind of explanation could you possibly have?
你在衣橱里赤♥裸♥裸的和我妹妹待在一起
You were naked in the closet with my sister.
看看她,她多么仇恨我啊
Look at her. She still holds that against me.
我并不是不喜欢你
It's not that I didn't like you.
我喜欢你,我很喜欢你
I like you, I like you a lot.
我只是不爱你
I just didn't love you.
我以为你是一个孕妇
And I thought you were pregnant.
我试着做一件伟大的事情
I was trying to do the honorable thing.
伟大的事情?丢我一个人在祭坛旁边?
The honorable thing?To desert me at the altar
然后跟我妹妹在橱柜里做♥爱♥
and make love with my younger sister
是很光荣的事吗?
in a broom closet is the honorable thing?
我们有很多相似之处
Look, we just had your best interests at heart.
我想要你和她都去死
I want you dead, and her.
不,别这么说
No. Don't say a thing.
她是很棒的女孩,真是很好,她爱你
She was a wonderful girl.
She's fabulous. She loved you.
她把你当女神一样崇拜
She worshipped you like a goddess.
她为你唱赞歌♥
She was singing your praises.
我向你保证,我脱下她裤子之后...
I promise you.Till the moment I slipped her pants off...
滚出去
Get out of here!
你小心一点,对我生气可以
Be careful with that. Be angry with me.
但别这样对鲁迪
All right, all right, fault me. But not Trudy.
别这样对鲁迪,我求求你,别怪你妹妹
Not Trudy, I beg of you. Not your sister.
我说服她那样做的,她并不愿意
I convinced her to do it.She didn't wanna do it.
我答应要给她牛排
I promised to get her steaks.
克莱曼在这!
Kleinman's here!
- 他在这
Here he is!
- 嘘...
Shh!
克莱曼在这!
Kleinman's here!
滚出去,去死!
Get out and die. Get out. Die!
你该烂在地狱里,你这肮脏的寄生虫
You rot in hell, you filthy vermin.
很高兴看到你这么多年过得不是很苦
It's good to see
you're not bitter after all these years.
你这妓♥女♥!
You whore!
我要杀了你
I'll kill you.
你是那个需要感到羞愧的人
You're the one who should be ashamed.
你怎么能为了几个钱跟那个学生上♥床♥?
How could you?With a student for a few silver coins?
那不是几个钱,他给了我700
It wasn't a few silver coins.He gave me $700.
是,但你不知道你在做什么
Yes, but you didn't know what you were doing.
- 如果你想知道,我很享受
If you must know, I enjoyed myself.
- 我要杀了你
I'll kill you.
- 不,不,不!
No, no, no!
- 我恨你!
I hate you!
我喝多了,我恍惚了
I was drunk. I was miserable.
我恨你!我恨你!我要杀了你!
I hate you! I hate you! I'll kill you!
我真希望我们从没见过,回家吧
I wish we'd never met. Come home.
我再也不想看到你了
I never want to see you again.
- 他既年轻又帅
He was young and handsome.
- 走开!
Get away!
是,他年轻英俊!
Yes, he was!
你很享受吗?
And you enjoyed yourself?
他比我更好吗?
Was he a better lover than me?
他对我很浪漫
He treated me romantically.
但是他什么都感觉不到,只是性!纯粹的欲望
But he felt nothing. Just lust, pure lust.
我不在乎你说这些
I don't care to talk about it.
是啊,我肯定你不在乎,那些钱在哪呢?
Yeah, I'm sure you don't.
Where's the money?
- 我给教堂了
I gave it to charity.
- 你在开玩笑!
You're joking!
你不觉得我值700?
You don't think I'm worth $700?
这个世界上没有一个妓♥女♥值700
There isn't a whore in the world worth $700,
特别是像你这样的业余妓♥女♥
especially not an amateur whore like you.
混♥蛋♥,你...
Bastard! You...
等等,那是什么?
Wait. What's that?
啊...
Oh...
我害怕
I'm scared.
别害怕
电影精选列表