如果有点勉强就算了
But not if it's an imposition.
你知道,我从没来过这
You know,I've never been here before.
你工作的地方真有趣
This is an interesting...
哦
Oh.
哈哈哈,太高兴了
It's cheerful.
我在做不同寻常的事,这段时间在解剖尸体
I'm performing an unusual amount of autopsies these days.
是的,我确定,这个就是为什么
Yes, I'm sure.That's probably what accounts for
这里这么多人的手指
so many of those human fingers lying around.
你平常不会看到这些
You don't generally see that.
我想那个女仆不会经常来清理的
I guess the, the maid doesn't get
in that often to straighten up, so...
我在谋杀上的兴趣,只是纯科学性的
My interest in all this murder business is entirely scientific.
我知道,我知道
I'm sure, I'm sure.
我下定决心利用这次的机会
I'm determined to use this opportunity
来找出一些确定的东西
to find out something definitive about
罪恶的本质
the nature of evil.
为什么杀手要那样行事?
Why is the killer the way he is?
有时候冲动能使一个人去杀人
Sometimes certain impulses
that can drive an insane man to murder
激励其他人去做一个极有创造性的结局
inspire others to highly creative ends.
一旦我把他们放在这个桌子上
Once I have him here, on this table,
肢解并观察
dismembered and scrutinized
不放过每一个细节
in minute detail,
然后我就会知道,每一个我正在考虑的
then I shall know the answer with certainty to questions
问题的答案
that now I can only speculate on.
是的,可是在显微镜下就不可能
Yeah, but it's not possible that under the microscope
你有没有见到过你从来没见过的东西?
there's something that you could never see?
你在暗示什么?精神方面的东西?
What are you implying?Uh, a spiritual element?
人死后还继续活着的灵魂吗?
A soul that lives on after we're dead?
一个神?
A God?
问问他还有没有其他的东西
Ask him if there's anything else.
你现在在想什么?
What are you thinking now?
我必须要记得
I just must remember next time
下一次我去参观的时候
I go out to a restaurant...
不要在餐厅点牛杂
..not to order the sweetbreads.
克莱曼,你最好走吧
Kleinman, you'd better go.
时间不多了
The time is growing very short.
所以,你关于计划的什么内容都不能告诉我吗?
So, there's nothing you can tell me about
my participation in the plan?
我就离开
I'll go.
这个医生一点帮助都没有
The doctor was no help at all.
这真是荒谬,人都到哪去了?
This is ridiculous. Where is everybody?
除非,这也是计划的一部分
Unless, this is part of the plan.
他们可能是让我来监视的
Maybe they have me under surveillance.
如果发生了什么,他们会跑出来抓住我
If anything bad happens,they'll come running out and grab me.
除非他们不出来
Unless they don't come running out.
他们永远都想不到,我是那个疯子的监视者
But they could never think that I'd be any match for a maniac.
一个疯子,力量比十个男人还要大
A deranged person is supposed to have the strength of ten men.
而我的力量,跟一个小男孩差不多
I have the strength of one small boy with polio.
安静,安静,安静!
Quiet, quiet, quiet!
是布里切诺,他被掐死了
It's Bretschneider. He's been strangled.
嘘!嘘!嘘!
Shh! Shh! Shh!
杀手可能就在附近
The killer may still be near.
可怜的布里切诺
Poor Bretschneider.
他没有敌人啊
He had no enemies.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
哦!
Oh!
我很抱歉我吓到了你
I'm sorry I scared you.
啊,你,你确实吓到我了
Oh, you... You really did scare me.
我没看见你站在阴影里
I didn't see you standing there in the shadows.
今晚的雾真大
It's such a foggy night.
我要去镇上
I was just going into town.
你应该待在屋里,在外面不安全
You should be indoors. It's not safe.
我不在乎
I don't care.
那是什么?
What was that?
我不知道
I don't know.
你今晚在外面干什么?
What are you doing out here tonight?
我在街上拉客,这是我的工作
I'm used to the streets.It's how I make my living.
哦
Oh.
你是做什么的?
What do you do?
哦,我...我在马戏团工作
Oh,I...I work with the circus.
好,你应该待在那里的
Well, you should have stayed there.
你难道不知道雾中潜伏的东西吗?
Don't you know what's lurking in this fog?
我永远也不会回去的
I'm never going back.
哦,这样
Oh, I see.
就这样
That's how it is.
除了我没地方睡觉
Except I have no place to sleep.
我好冷
And I'm getting cold.
来吧,我在这屋子里给你找个地方
Come on, I'll find you a place at the house.
这屋子?
The house?
妓院
The whorehouse.
我?
Me?
里面很暖和,你可以找点东西吃
It's warm. You'll get something to eat.
里面比外面安全多了
It's a lot safer in there than it is out here.
来吧,别再这样看着我了
Come on. Stop looking at me like that.
你可以有自己的隐私
You'll have your privacy.
嗨,各位,这是艾美
Hi, everybody. This is Irmy.
她是马戏团里的,需要一个地方度过今天晚上
She's with the circus.She needs a place to flop tonight.
你在马戏团里是干嘛的?
What do you do in the circus, huh?
我是个吞剑者
I'm a sword-swallower.
一个吞剑者?那也是我的专长
A sword-swallower?That's my specialty, too.
是啊,她最擅长这个了
Yeah. She's pretty good at everything.
你饿吗?
You hungry?
是,饿极了
Yes, starving.
好,正好吃晚饭了
Good. Just in time for dinner.
我们准备了些炖汤,来吧
We got some stew. Come on.
我一点都不介意鞭打他们
I don't mind spanking them.
哦,我介意
Oh, I do.
但是如果是一个娘娘腔...
But when I have to speak in the nanny's voice...
等等,等等,我睡过的最奇怪的一个
Wait, wait,the strangest one that I ever had
是让我假装我是双胞胎
was when I had to make believe that I was twins.
双胞胎?
Twins?
我从来没有那样卖♥♥力过
I've never worked so hard.
她应该雇贝克曼姐妹
Well, he should've hired the Beckman sisters.
她们是三胞胎妓♥女♥
They're identical triplet whores.
她们值很多钱
They cost a fortune, though.
我听见她们在打一个特殊的电♥话♥,给摩洛哥的一个苏丹
Oh, I hear they're on special call to a sultan in Morocco.
哪一个男人会要同一个妓♥女♥
Why would any man want identical whores?
如果你嫖了三个女人,难道不想有点变化吗?
If you're gonna hire two or three women,
wouldn't you want some variety?
最糟糕的就是来自布达佩斯的商人
The worst was the businessman from Budapest...
噢!
Oh!
以及他们不切实际的白日梦
...and his crazy fantasies.
他在凌晨三点赶我出去
He sent me out at 3:00 in the morning
看看是否能买♥♥到6磅黄油
to see if I could buy six pounds of butter.
我用皮带勒他们
I had to walk him on a leash.
他们看起来是那样的无辜和高尚
They all look so innocent and dignified
当他们在那里出现的时候,不是吗?
when they walk in here, don't they?
然后你听到了他们要你做的事情
Then you hear the things they want you to do.
我想着有点吓着艾美了
I think this is shocking Irmy.
-是这样嘛?
-Is it?
-不,不,一点都不
-No, no, no. Not at all.
不,我只是在想,对于我来说
No. I was just... I was just thinking that,
我想那并不可能...
for me,I just don't think it would be possible,
从别人那里拿钱
for me to, you know,just take money from someone
然后装作很热情
and then pretend to feel passion.
我只是不觉得我能这样做
I just don't think I could do it.
我也从来没想过
I never thought I could either.
直到我丈夫需要做一个手术,而我们没有钱
Till my husband needed an operation.We had no money.
你结婚了?
You're married?
是的,我结过婚
Yeah, I was.
他痊愈了之后,知道了我是如何支付医疗费,就离开了我
After he pulled through, realized how
电影精选列表