Don't worry! I'll take care of...
离她远点,快跑,跑!跑!
Don't come near her. Run! Run!
你呢?
What about you?
别担心我,我会照顾好我自己的
Don't worry about me.
I can take care of myself.
别靠近我
Don't come near me.
晚上好,我是阿尔姆斯塔德,那个魔术师
Good evening.I am Almstead,the magician.
阿尔姆斯塔德!我的天啊
Almstead! My God.
我要使一些诡计,我是业余的魔术师
I do some tricks myself.I'm an amateur magician.
你是我的偶像,我来就是为了看你表演
So you're my idol.I came to the... Just to see you.
我刚在庆祝我们的闭幕式
I was just celebrating our closing performance.
当然,也是在打包我的幻想和随身物品
And, also, of course, packing up
my illusions and my paraphernalia.
那个杀手越来越猖狂了,你必须阻止他
The killer is loose. You have to stop.
杀手越来越猖狂了
The killer is loose.
- 那个邪恶的人?
The evil one.
- 是
Yes.
是啊,到处晃荡,他来了
Yes, roaming.There he is.
想点办法啊,快点!
Think of something. Think quick!
来!快点!快来
Come! Come! Over here! Quickly! Come!
-什么?
What?
-我的镜子戏法,来
My mirror illusion Come.
你必须帮忙,快来
You must help. Come.
快来
Yes, come.
Alley-whoop!
过来,过来,年轻人,快跳到镜子里
Come, come, young man.Jump into the mirror.
快,那个恶魔来了
Come. The evil one comes.
快跳,快跳
Just jump. Jump.
跳啊
Jump.
我们抓住他了,我们抓住他了
We got him. We got him.
我们绑住了这头野兽
We have captured the beast.
是的,我们抓住他了
Yes, we got him.
是,我们抓住他了!
Yes. We got him.
太好了,就是他,就是他
Fantastic. He was right... He was right...
是的,他在那,他在那
Yes, he was here. Now he's there.
大家快来,快来,快来啊
Come on everybody.
我们抓着他了!
We got him.
他在哪,他在哪?
Where is he? Where is he?
阿尔姆斯塔德抓着他了
Almstead got him.
他在那,被绑在椅子上
He is over there. Bound in the chains.
- 他在哪?
Where is he?
- 被绑在椅子上,绑住了手和脚…
Over there. Bound hand and foot in...
他去哪了?
Where did he go?
他在哪?你在说些什么?
Where is he? What are you talking about?
- 他刚就在那,就在...
He was right here. He was...
- 我要疯了
I'm amazed.
克莱曼看见他了,他就在那
Kleinman saw him. He was here.
是的,我看到了,他就在那
Yes I did. He was right over here.
没有人可以从这里逃脱
No man could have escaped from...
你看啊,这些都是真的锁
Look, look.You see here, these are real locks.
- 是的,我们抓到他了
Yes we had him.
- 阿尔姆斯塔德,你喝多了
Almstead, you drink too much.
-不,他...
No, he was...
- 我告诉你他刚就在那,我们抓着他了
I tell you he was here. We had the killer.
搜查这附近
Search the building.
看起来他的魔术水平比你还高
Looks like he's a better magician than you.
我太累了,我简直无法思考
I'm so tired. I can't even think straight.
-我不能想象
I can imagine.
- 我想去睡觉
I want to go to sleep.
- 我们绝对抓住他们了,相信我
We definitely had him. Believe me.
- 是的
Yes.
- 问他
Ask him.
- 就算是我也没办法逃脱
Even I could not have escaped.
我只知道你救了我的命
All I know is you certainly saved my life.
你非常勇敢
You were very brave.
是,我可以很勇敢
Well, I can be brave, you know?
确实
You were.
只是我最初不这么想
It's just that I can't think about it first,you know.
如果我一想发生在我身上的事
If I ever think about
what's going to happen to me,
我就失去控制
then I lose control of my muscles.
我想该说再见了
Well, I guess this is goodbye, you know.
我们一会儿就要离开了
We're going to be pulling out in a few hours.
这真是个奇怪的夜晚,不是吗?
It's been a strange night hasn't it?
我感觉我的整个生活都改变了
I feel like my whole life has changed.
我也是,非常,非常不寻常
Me too. Very, very unusual.
所以你还好吧
So are you going to be okay?
我想我应该很好,事实上我差点被暴徒处死
I should be all right you know, apart from
the fact that I'm wanted by a lynch mob,
有警♥察♥追我,还有一个杀人犯在外面
and the police are after me
and there's a homicidal maniac loose,
然后我还失业了,其他的都很好
and I'm unemployed,you know, everything else is fine.
你要去做什么?
What are you going to do?
克莱曼先生
Mr. Kleinman.
你知道我正在找一个助理吗?
You know that I'm looking for an assistant?
是吗?
You are?
对,你说你知道我所有的魔术,是吗?
Yes, you said that you knew all of my tricks, huh?
对,我是一个业余爱好者
Yes, I'm an amateur magician.I'm an amateur.
我可以做一点你可能会很欣赏的事
As a matter of fact, I can do a little thing
here that you might appreciate.
可是...你知道,我可能并不那么适合
This is... You know...I'm not as good as I once...
等等,等等,因为我很紧张
Wait, wait, wait. Because I'm nervous.
因为...哦,等等
Because it's almost... Oh, wait.
好吧,那只是个开始,好吧,当然是了
Well, that is a beginning.Hey, yes. Of course it is.
你在一个关键的时刻帮助了阿尔姆斯塔德先生
Now, at any rate, you know,
you assisted Almstead at a critical time.
我还是对他的逃走很吃惊
I am still bewildered by his miraculous escape.
我认为我们做的一切都值了
My theory is we did something to deserve all this.
哦,那太疯狂了
Oh, that's crazy.
理论,我听了一晚上的理论和问题
Theories, that's all I hear all night.Theories and questions.
你的理论是什么?
What's your theory?
我的理论是,在我们抓住他之前不会有好事发生
My theory is that nothing good is going
to happen until we catch him.
所以,克莱曼先生,你愿意协助阿尔姆斯塔德吗?
So, Mr. Kleinman,
do you wish to assist the great Almstead?
我愿意,相信我
Watch this. I would love to, believe me,
but I, you know, can't just run away
但我不能立即跑掉,加入马戏团
and join the circus.
马戏团有什么问题嘛?
Oh, just what's wrong with the circus?
你可以旅行,喝酒,还有许多漂亮女人
You travel, you drink.
There's beautiful women.
我不能,哦,我会加入马戏团的
I can't.You know what, I'm going to join the circus.
太疯狂了,我还要回镇上去呢
That's crazy.You know, I have to go back to town
你知道,回到真实生活中去
and, you know, join real life.
比如说?
Like what? What?
你什么意思?这是什么问题?
What do you mean, like what?
You know, what kind of question is that?
我可以娶我的房♥东,然后经营一家小旅馆
I could marry my landlady
and run a boarding house.
哦,是,是,那个灰色帽子
Oh, yes, yes, yes. The gray hat.
迟早我们都得带上灰色帽子
Sooner or later we all must put on
the gray hat of compromise.
不,你知道...
No, I'm, you know...
相信我,你给我的东西我很感激
Believe me,I'm flattered by your offer but I,you know...
但是我只是个职员,最终我也只是个不幸的人
At heart I'm a clerk you know,
I'm an ink-stained wretch is what it is in the end.
你不想当学徒嘛?和伟大的阿尔姆斯塔德一起
So you do not wish to apprentice with
the immortal Almstead, eh?
你知道他们都来看阿尔姆斯塔德
Hmm. Well, you know, they
come from all over to see Almstead
甚至小丑的头
even the crowned heads.
我曾经在丹麦皇后的怀里变出了一只兔子
I once produced a rabbit from between
the bosoms of the Queen of Denmark.
一只小兔子
A small rabbit. Small bosoms.
我怎么能为马戏团工作,那太疯狂了
How could I work for the circus?
You know, it's crazy.
虽然我承认,能成为阿尔姆斯塔德的助手会...
Although I must say,
to be Almstead's assistant would be...
太疯狂了,那只是个梦
It's crazy, it's just a dream.
我不知道是否我们还会来这个地方
I don't know if we're
going to be passing through this way again.
-祝你好运
电影精选列表