我怎么知道她是个该死的妓♥女♥?
How was I supposed to know she was a bloody hooker?
♪ Let me talk to 'em ♪
♪ Let me talk to 'em ♪
♪ Let it rain ♪
卡拉OK
♪ Let me talk to 'em ♪
♪ Shawty had them apple bottom jeans ♪
♪ Boots with the fur ♪
♪ The whole club was lookin' at her ♪
♪ She hit the floor ♪
♪ Next thing you know ♪
♪ Shawty got low, low, low ♪
♪ Low, low, low ♪
行了 我受够了 我得去拿杯喝的
All right, fuck this. I'm gonna get a drink.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
♪ The Reeboks with the strap ♪
♪ She turned around and gave that ♪
♪ Big booty a slap ♪
上♥床♥、逃避或者结婚
Fuck, chuck or marry.
理查三世
Richard III,
亨利七世和亨利八世 你怎么选?
Henry VII or Henry VIII?
我想我会跟理查三世上♥床♥
You know, I think I'd fuck Richard III.
他很没有安全感 所以你知道他会全力以赴的 对吧?
He's so insecure, so you know he'd put in the work, right?
或者你可以跟我上♥床♥
Or you could just fuck me?
你为什么告诉菲利克斯 我和维尼西亚的事情?
Why did you tell Felix about me and Venetia?
我没想到他的反应那么激烈
Well, I didn't think he'd react that badly.
不 你想到了
Yes, you did.
是的 我想到了
Yes, I did.
我跟你说…
You know...
如果你想找个人倾诉的话 可以随时找我 法利
if you ever wanna talk to anyone,you can talk to me, Farleigh.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
我知道你在家里过得不开心
Well, I know you're going through a hard time at home.
我知道那是什么感觉
I know how that feels.
当事情变得岌岌可危时
When things are so precarious.
会很糟糕
It's terrifying.
而且孤独
And lonely.
什么都找他们肯定太他妈奇怪了
And it must be so fucking weird having to ask them for everything.
而我也知道你很讨厌我 -我…
And I know you fucking hate me.I...
我不讨厌你
I don't hate you.
如果你想让我跟他们谈谈
But if you ever wanted me to talk to them
看看有没有…
to see if there's...
如果我能以任何方式帮你
If I can help in any way...
你只管开口
...just ask.
好的
Okay.
好吧 我看我还是让他别再丢人好了
Right, I think I'm gonna go put him out of his misery.
♪ Shawty got low, low Low, low, low ♪
好的
Okay.
唱得好 亨利!棒极了!
Well done, Henry. That was great.
大家给亨利一点掌声
Everyone, round of applause for Henry.
好了 现在是时候 将娱乐档次提升一下了
Okay. Now it's time to take things up a notch.
我们这里有一位非常有才华的歌♥手
Er, okay, we have someone here who is a very talented singer.
他是你和我的最好朋友
He's your best friend, and mine.
奥利弗奎克
Oliver Quick.
奥利弗! -来吧 站起来
Oliver! - Come on, up you get.
不 -可以的 别害羞
No, no, no. - Yes, yes, don't be shy.
这歌♥我都没听过!
I don't even know the song.
屏幕上有歌♥词 奥利弗!
The words are on the screen, Oliver.
现在才是最精彩的环节!
That's the best bit. That's the best bit!
♪ You dress me up I'm your puppet ♪
♪ You buy me things I love it ♪
♪ You bring me food I need it ♪
♪ You give me love I feed it ♪
♪ And look at the two of us In sympathy ♪
♪ With everything we see ♪
♪ I never want anything It's easy ♪
♪ You buy whatever I need ♪
♪ But look at my hopes Look at my dreams ♪
♪ The currency we've spent ♪
♪ I love you You pay my rent ♪
可不是嘛! -法利
You tell them!
怎么了?
Farleigh. - What?
这也是你的歌♥ 法利 来接着唱
This is your song as well, Farleigh.Come finish it.
既然你坚持
Only if you insist.
♪ You took me to a restaurant ♪
♪ Off Broadway ♪
♪ To show me who you... ♪
你♥他♥妈♥在做什么?
What the fuck are you doing?
你觉得我在做什么?
What do you think I'm doing?
我觉得你进错房♥间了
I think you're in the wrong fucking room.
是吗?
Am I?
从现在开始你会乖乖的吗 法利?
Are you going to behave from now on, Farleigh?
不
No.
你会乖乖的吗?
Are you going to behave?
不
No.
别逼我再问你一遍
Don't make me ask again.
快回答
Say it.
我会乖乖的
I'm going to behave.
你♥他♥妈♥搞什么…
What the fuck...
…我不会这么做 -太让人恼火了!
I wouldn't do this. - James is very upset.
我为什么要这样做?
You know that... Why would I do this?
我不知道 -我发誓这肯定搞错了
I don't know... - I swear to God,this has to be... - Enough!
不知道哪里有些误会 我肯定…
There must be some kind of mistake here.Farleigh... - I'm sure I can...
小维 你在搞什么鬼啊?
Vee, what the fuck is going on?
是法利
It's Farleigh.
怎么回事?
What happened?
他好像要偷什么东西
He tried to nick something.
你说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
让开 -这我无能为力
Get out of the way. - There's nothing I can do about it.
他就是个白♥痴♥
He's a fucking idiot.
走吧! -请
Move! - Please.
该死!
Fuck.
♪ Because you're gorgeous ♪
这也太离谱了
I mean, it's outrageous!
到底怎么回事?
What actually happened?
他给苏富比拍卖♥♥行发了封邮件
He sent an email to Sotheby's
说会拿一些帕利西盘子过去
to say that he'd "come by" some Palissy plates.
那个白♥痴♥ 他不知道
I mean, the idiot. He had to have known
老爸跟拍卖♥♥行总裁是同学
that Dad went to school with the chairman.
现代版农夫和蛇
I mean, talk about biting the hand.
他不管要什么老爸老妈都会给
And Mum and Dad would give him anything he asked for.
好吧 看来他厌倦了索取
Yeah, well, obviously he got sick of asking.
实在是太扯了 他比我们还要娇生惯养
That's ridiculous. He's more spoilt than we are.
小维 你得承认
I mean, come on, Vee. You... You have to admit.
这确实有些不厚道
It's a little bit dark, him having to go
像个乞丐一样向他们乞讨
to Mum and Dad with a begging bowl.
你这才更扯 -好吧 随便吧
Oh, boo-fucking-hoo. - All right, yes.
他实在是太愚蠢…
Fine, it was incredibly fucking stupid...
各位
Guys, guys, guys.
奥利弗 别提那事行吗?
Oliver, don't mention it, okay?
要是他们提起呢?
What happens if they bring him up?
他们才不会 -天气真好啊
They won't. - What a glorious day.
我从没见过这么热的夏天
Never known a summer as hot as this one.
闷热
Sweltering.
我觉得比去年夏天更热
I think it's even hotter than last year.
我以为是不可能的
I didn't think that was possible,
结果被打脸了
but here we are again.
显然比巴巴多斯还要热 -巴巴多斯!
It's hotter than Barbados, apparently. Barbados!
我相信你 亲爱的
No, I can believe it, darling.
老实说 我这辈子从没这么热过
Honestly, I don't think I've ever been hotter in my life.
我要去看看 罗伯特
Oh, I need to check with Robert...
有没有好好看着绣花球
...to make sure that he's being extra vigilant with the hydrangeas.
非常明智 亲爱的
Very wise, my love.
舒服!
Oh, bliss.
真舒服
Bliss, bliss, bliss.
这首歌♥ 天哪 我好久没听过了
Oh, this song. God, I haven't heard this song in forever.
我以前当模特的时候 常跟他们一起出去玩
I used to hang out with them all, actually,
英国流行音乐 模糊乐队 绿洲乐队
when I was modelling. Britpop, Blur, Oasis.
老天 那些派对 然后
God, the parties. Oh, but then, of course,
《普通人》这首歌♥出现了
Common People came out
每个人都以为歌♥词写的是我
and everybody thought it was written about me.
这让人感到十分难堪 而且荒谬
Which was completely mortifying and ridiculous.
我几乎不认识贾维斯
I mean, I barely knew Jarvis.
什么? -她来自希腊
What? - She came from Greece.
她对知识充满渴望 不可能是我
She had a thirst for knowledge.It couldn't have been me.
我从来不会主动去学习
I've never wanted to know anything.
天哪 我真希望可以不用去伦敦
电影精选列表