Oliver?
给你个巧克力
I got you a Crunchie.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
你知道今晚学校有圣诞派对吗?
Did you know there was a college Christmas party tonight?
你和我被排除了
NFI, me and you.
都他妈没收到邀请
Not fucking invited.
我肯定谁都可以去
I'm sure anyone can go. - Oh, no.
不 仅限收到邀请函的学生 你的文件格里有吗?
It's invitation only, apparently.You get an invite in your pigeon hole?
我还没去看 -我看了 里面没有
Haven't checked. - I have. You didn't.
自以为是的蠢货
Fucking losers.
好像我们多想去似的 -没错
Like we wanted to go, anyway. - Yeah.
好像我们多想去巴结 那些肤浅的蠢货们!
As if we actually want to talk to those vapid cunts.
是啊 -才不会 我们能自己找点乐子
Nah, we can make our own fun,
对吧? -没错
can't we? - Yeah.
你要吃那个吗? -不了 你可以拿去
Are you gonna eat that? - No, you can have it.
♪ One, two Santa Claus is coming ♪
♪ Three, four Filling up my stocking ♪
♪ Five, six Everybody's popping ♪
♪ Christmas, Christmas ♪
♪ Everybody, come together ♪
♪ It's a hot, hot Christmas night ♪
♪ Make the magic last forever ♪
♪ Have a cheeky Christmas time ♪
你没事吧?
You all right?
没事 就是轮胎漏气了
Erm, yeah, I've got a flat tyre.
真不走运 -是啊
Oh. That's bad luck. - Yeah.
我刚一直试着把它修好
I've just been trying to fix it.
而且我上辅♥导♥课已经
Yeah, of course, it's when I'm already
迟了十分钟
ten minutes late for my tutorial.
该死
Fuck!
你在哪里上课?
Where is it?
伊夫利路
Er, it's Iffley Road.
见鬼 是啊
Shit. - Yeah.
我这次必须得去 因为上周翘课了 所以…
I'm already in it for skiving last week, so...
听着 我其实没打算去哪里 只是把这些书还回图书馆
Look, I'm not really going anywhere.Just taking these back to the library.
你可以骑我的自行车
Take my bike.
不 不行 你看都要下雨了 我可不能…
No, no, no, I couldn't. I mean, it looks like rain.- I wouldn't want to...
老实说 这没什么大不了的
Honestly, it's no big deal.
我等下找你拿回来好了
I mean, I'll just get it from you later.
你跟我是同一个学院的 所以… -是吗?
You're in my college, so... - Am I?
没错
Yep.
我天 你太好心了 你说真的吗?
Fuck, that's kind. Are you serious?
你可真是大好人 谢谢
Mate, that is so kind. Thank you.
Are you sure?
你确定吗? 把这破烂带回学院可不容易
I mean, it's a bit of a faff wheeling it back to college.
你想让我把你的车送回学院?
You want me to take yours back?
不 不好意思 我以为你…
Oh, no, no, no. I... I'm sorry, I just thought...
没事 我能慢慢推回学校 反正也没有很远
I mean, I can wheel it back to college.- It's not that far.
谢谢 抱歉我不知道你的名字
Oh, thank you.Thank you. I'm sorry, I don't know your name.
我是菲利克斯 -奥利弗
I'm... I'm Felix. - Oliver.
奥利弗?奥利弗 -是的
Oliver. Oliver. - Yeah.
奥利弗 我爱死你了
Oliver, I love you.
我爱死…
I love... - Yeah...
爱死你了!超爱你 真的
I love you.
太谢谢了 伙计!
I love you. I love you. Seriously.
真好心 你简直是我的救星 真的
Okay. - Thank you so much, mate.
谢谢 那好 我就把你的车
So kind. You're a fucking life-saver, really. Thank you.
放在自行车棚里 可以吧?
All right, I'll just leave yours in the bike shed, yeah?
好的 行吧 -可以 谢啦 奥利!
Yeah. Fine. - All right, cheers, Ollie!
詹姆森一直在盯着她的乳♥房♥♥看
Jameson spends the whole time staring at her tits,
完全忽略了她甚至
completely ignoring the fact
连乘法表都不会背的事实
she can barely do her times tables.
乘法表啊 奥利弗!
Times tables, Oliver!
去读该死的艺术史算了吧 老妹
Just fuck off and do history of art, love.
奥利弗?
Hmm. - Oliver. Oliver?
怎么了? -你怎么没认真听啊
Yeah. - Not exactly dazzling company.
对不起
Sorry.
哎呀不行了!
Ooh! Sweet baby Jesus!
我得去放个水
I'm going for a slash.
能帮我再叫一杯吗?
Get me another pint, please, Oliver?
好的 -谢谢 给你
Yeah. - Thanks.
再来一杯 伙计 -好的
A pint, mate. - Yeah.
他在那里!奥利!奥利弗!
Oh! There he is. Ollie! Oliver!
到这边来 哥们
Oliver! Come here, mate!
嘿!到这边来
Yeah, come here.
快点 到这边来!
Come here. What? Come here.
不是吧
Unreal.
你好 伙计
Hiya, mate.
你好
Hi.
这位是我的英雄 就是他
This is my fucking hero right here.
我刚刚还在跟每个人说 你昨天是怎么救了我一命的!
I was just telling everyone how you saved my arse yesterday.
真帅啊!
So cute.
谢谢 -帅呆了!
Thanks. - So cute.
快请坐 我欠你一杯喝的
Hey, take a seat. I owe you a drink.
来 挤一挤 行吧?
Here, shove up, yeah.
抱歉 你跟朋友来的吗?
Oh, sorry. Are you with a friend?
不 他们刚刚离开了
Er, no, they just left.
你不会相信的 -你是哪个学院的?
So, erm, what college are you in, mate?
他真的就这样停…
He really just stopped like this...
跟你们一样 -好的
Yours. - Oh, right.
你读哪一科?
And, er, what are you studying?
喝光!喝光!
Shots. Shots.
喝光!
Shots.
等一下 野格炸♥弹♥! -好耶!
Wait, wait, wait, Jägerbombs.
野格炸♥弹♥! -好耶
Jägerbombs!
下一轮到你请了 哥们
I... - It's your round, man.
我得回去睡觉了
Yeah, go on, mate. - I should go to bed.
等下 不行哟!
Wait, no, no, no.
不行 你可不能找借口逃避啊
No, you can't snake your way out of a round.
我没有 -看起来你有这个打算
I'm... I'm not. - It looks like you are.
快点
Come on.
好吧 好吧
Okay! Okay.
法利 -怎么了?
Farleigh. - What?
别找他茬了 哥们 -怎么了?
Just cut him a break, mate. - What?
请一轮可要花掉他一大笔钱
That round's gonna cost a fucking fortune.
酒吧规矩 菲利克斯
Pub rules, Felix.
这一轮我请 我不能…
It's my round. I can't.
我不能回去找他们要钱
I can't. I can't go back and ask them for money.
不是我的问题 -我只是问问
Not my problem. - I'm asking...
我可以明天来付钱吗?
Could I just pay you tomorrow?
抱歉 哥们 你这也差太多了
I'm sorry, mate. You're not even close.
拜托 我明天一定把钱带来
Oh, please, I'll bring you the money tomorrow.
不行
No.
拜托 我… -看在上帝的份上
Please? I'm... - Fuck's sake.
看来你需要帮忙啊 老兄
Thought you might need a hand with these ones, mate.
你刚把这个掉到地上了
Oh, and you, er, you dropped this
on the floor by your feet.
我本来想据为己有的
I was gonna nick it,
但觉得还是拾金不昧比较好
but I thought I'd do the right thing.
谢谢
Thank you.
我明天就还你
I'll, erm, pay it back tomorrow.
我不知道你在说什么 伙计
Don't know what you're talking about, mate.
谢谢你 奥利!
Thank you, Ollie! Whoa!
谢啦 奥利 我的天
Thank you, Ollie. Oh, my God.
干杯
Cheers, man.
奥利!奥利!
Ollie! Ollie! Ollie!
法利跟我其实从小一起长大的
Yeah, well, you know,Farleigh basically grew up with us.
我不知道你跟法利是表兄弟
I didn't know you and Farleigh were cousins.
我的姨妈是法利的母亲
Mmm. My aunt,- Farleigh's mum... - Mmm-hmm.
她19岁时为了逃避“冷血英国”
...ran away to America when she was 19
而跑到了美国
to escape the cold-hearted English.
来根烟? -我不抽烟
Ciggie? - Er, don't smoke.
弗雷德姨妈嫁给了一个渣男 把她的钱都挥霍一空
Dear Auntie Fred married a lunatic who pissed everything she had up the wall
还坑了一大笔老爸的钱
and a fair chunk of Dad's money too,
最后他就不再给她钱了
until he had to finally cut her off.
听起来像是伊芙琳沃的小说情节 -没错
电影精选列表