Mum has a phobia of, er, beards and stubble,
所以我在浴室里给你留了一把剃须刀
so I left a razor for you in the bathroom.
什么? -我也搞不懂
What? - Yeah. I don't know.
她觉得那样很不卫生
She thinks it's unhygienic.
好像跟她的父亲有关系
Er, something to do with her father.
太扯了
It's bonkers. I mean...
我在这里连耳钉都不能戴
I'm not even allowed to wear my fucking stud when I'm here.
还有什么我需要知道的吗? -没了 你做自己就好
Anything else I should know about?No. No, just be yourself.
他们会喜欢你的 我们都很随和 我保证
They'll love you. It's relaxed, I promise.
我们会在图书馆
We'll be in the library.
图书馆?
Library?
卡顿玩偶
麦克洛文从来不存在,因为那是虚构的
McLovin's never existed 'cause that's a made-up
愚蠢的童话般的名字,操!
dumb fucking fairy-tale name, you fuck!
天哪 但我想他们可能会举♥行♥某种会议
But they might have, sort of, meetings, I suppose.
利物浦可能没有康复中心
Well, I mean, they probably don't have rehab in Liverpool.
没有 我猜他们没有
No, gosh, no. No, I can't imagine they do.
你瞧 每个人都会走向毁灭
No, see, everybody just goes to ruin, I suppose.
利物浦在哪里?
Where is Liverpool?
应该在海上吧
I think it's on the sea, isn't it?
亲爱的 利物浦在哪里?
Darling, where's Liverpool?
北边
Er, north.
北边 -是的
North. - Yes.
那地方叫普雷斯科特
It's called Prescot.
可能是某个可怕的贫民窟
Oh, it'll be some awful slum.
类似于非法居住地
Mmm. A sort of hellish squat.
他的父母都贩毒
And both his parents were dealing.
老天!他的母亲还是个酒鬼
God, and his mother's a drunk.
宝宝真的会受到影响
I mean, babies can be really affected.
受过创伤 他们是醉着出生的
Traumatised. - Oh, they come out drunk.
他真的把手指伸进母亲的喉咙吗?
Is that right, that he had to put his fingers down his mother's throat to make her sick?
法利 那可是很隐私的事情
Farleigh, that's private stuff.
这可是你告诉我们的 我可是私底下说的
Well, you told us. - In confidence.
太可怕了 亲爱的
It's awful, darling.
你能想象对我做那样的事?
Can you imagine doing that to me?
他的母亲生病了
I think that's actually
大概在他八岁的时候
rather normal when you're poor.
我猜如果你很穷的话
I think, when you're poor,
这种事确实会更经常发生
that sort of thing does happen a little bit more.
让我们给他一段美好的时光吧
We should give him
祝你们好运
the most wonderful time.
他不怎么会笑
Good luck, he doesn't smile much.
法利似乎觉得他很可怕
Farleigh seems to think he's ghastly.
为什么你跟他做朋友?
Why are you friends with him, darling?
非常贫穷 毫无魅力
Dirt poor, not attractive
而且父母都是瘾君子
and his parents are drug addicts.
我真的不能… -他现在来了
I can't actually... - And here he is now!
我们刚刚还在讨论你 -别犯傻了
We were just talking about you.
Don't be silly.
法利 你只会瞎扯一些可怕的事情
Farleigh, you just make up the most awful things.
我们当然不会了
Of course we weren't.
你好 亲爱的奥利弗
Hello, Oliver, darling.
你眼睛真美
Oh, what beautiful eyes.
多么可人啊!
Oh, how wonderful!
我说了他长得不难看
Yeah, I told you he wasn't a minger.
但是亲爱的 你对每个人都很好
Oh, but, darling, you're kind about everyone.
你的话不能全信
You can't be trusted.
奥利弗 我对丑陋 有非常深刻的极度恐惧
Oliver, I have a complete and utter horror of ugliness.
从我小时候就这样 我不知道为什么
Ever since I was very young. I don't know why.
也许因为你是一个可怕的人
Maybe because you're a terrible person?
别那么刻薄
Don't be mean.
维尼西亚见过你了吗?
Has Venetia seen you yet?
老天 她会开心死的
Oh, my God, she'll die.
她一整天都懒散地坐在沙发上
She's been draping herself all around the house all day
希望你能跟她有个巧遇 -说得跟真的似的
hoping you'll come across her.- As it were.
快别说了 这可怜的小伙子才刚刚到而已
Do stop.The poor boy's only just arrived.
奥利弗 终于见到你真是太好了
Oliver, how good to finally meet you.
一路上顺利吗? -是的 谢谢你 先生
Trip all right? - Yes, thank you, sir.
老天 别说“先生”
Oh, God, don't with the "sirs".
不,我们这里不能忍♥受这种称呼
No, no, no, we can't stand anything like that here.
过来 坐到我旁边来
Go on, come and sit by me.
这是我的好朋友帕梅拉 她一直跟我们住在一起
This is my dear friend, Pamela,who's been staying with us.
你好
Hey.
帕梅拉 亲爱的 你可以去找安妮问问茶好了吗?
Pamela, darling, will you go and find Annie and ask about tea?
好的
Yeah.
好的 哪一个是安妮?
Yeah. Who, which... Which one's that?
你会找到她的 亲爱的 安妮
You'll find her, darling. Annie.
你能搞定的
Where's, erm... - You'll work it out, darling.
没错 我能搞定
Okay, I'm going to work it out.
厨房♥ -厨房♥
Kitchen. - Ah, the kitchen.
厨房♥ 所以安妮在厨房♥里
Kitchen. So, Annie in the kitchen.
安妮在厨房♥里
Annie in the kitchen.
好的
Okay.
你可以走了 -好的
Off you pop. - Okay.
可怜的帕梅拉
Poor Dear Pamela. She's been staying with us
她在康复期间住在这里
while she gets back on her feet.
今年她过得很糟糕 太可怕了
She's had an awful time this year. Hideous.
但是 奥利弗 你也是
But, oh, Oliver, so have you.
天哪 听说你父亲的事情我很遗憾
God, I was so sorry to hear about your father.
这真是一场悲剧
How utterly, utterly tragic.
我有很多朋友因为毒瘾而去世
I've lost so many friends to addiction.
非常多亲爱的朋友
So, so many dear, dear friends.
恐怕这也是帕梅拉悲惨生活的根源
It's the root of Poor Pamela's horrors too, I'm afraid.
也是她唯一有趣的一点
And the only interesting thing about her.
法利!
Farleigh!
她性格比较沉闷
No, she is rather dull, actually.
但她很美丽
But she's so beautiful.
你必须承认 她非常美丽
You have to admit, she's very beautiful.
但这只是一个诅咒
But it's only ever really been a curse.
男人们 你不会相信的
I mean, the men. Oliver, you wouldn't believe it.
最近一个 是某个可怕的俄♥罗♥斯♥亿万富翁
The latest one is some ghastly Russian billionaire.
丑陋得令人发指
Malignantly ugly, of course.
为了逃避他 她已经在这里躲了好几个月
And she's been holed up here for months hiding from him.
算了 我们还是不要谈论那个了
Anyway, let's not talk about that.
亲爱的 说说你的母亲
Darling, tell me about your mother.
她还能挺得住吗?
How is she bearing up?
还有酗酒吗? -别说了!
Still drinking? - Stop!
别管他 -这很粗鲁
Ignore him. - It's rude.
没什么能让我吃惊 奥利弗
Nothing shocks me, Oliver.
绝对没有 把一切都告诉我
Absolutely nothing.Tell me everything.
这他妈的搞什么鬼
Fucking hell.
老天 奥利 对不起 我老妈问了一大堆粗鲁的问题
God, Ollie, I'm sorry Mum asked so many rude questions.
不要往心里去
Don't take it personally.
有人打开了我的行李箱
Someone unpacked my suitcase?
该死 没错
Er... Shit, yes.
我应该告诉你这一点的
I should have told you.They do that here.
女佣们都向老妈汇报工作
The maids all report back to Mum, by the way,
我希望你没带什么不光彩的东西
so I hope you didn't pack anything scandalous.
就是一些旧的平角内♥裤♥
Just my old boxers.
没事 那她们已经习惯了 别担心
God. - Oh, no, they're used to that.Don't worry.
邓肯会很激动的
Duncan will be thrilled.
我希望你不要介意
Oh, erm... I hope you don't mind.
我让他们准备了一件传统晚礼服
I had them hang up an old school dinner jacket.
我们家晚餐都是盛装出席
We dress for dinner here,
所以不希望你到时候不适应
so I didn't want you to be caught short.
盛装出席晚宴?
Dress for dinner?
是的 就像是正装
Yeah, it's, like... It's, like, black tie.
我本可以带一套正装来的
I could've brought one. - Oh, no, don't be silly.
不用!别犯傻了 我有多余的 不用也是浪费
I mean, I have a spare. It'd be a waste.
不过你有袖扣吗?
Do you have cufflinks, though?
没有
No.
没关系 我来想办法
电影精选列表