一百人? -或者两百人
A hundred? - Or two.
It invariably ends up being two,
这种事情通常会变成两百人
doesn't it, with this sort of thing?
你想邀请谁都行 -你所有的朋友
Invite whoever you want. All your friends.
他哪有朋友?
What friends?
化妆舞会怎么样?
Oh! Oh! How about fancy dress?
很好!
Oh, yes!
我可以穿那套盔甲了 埃尔斯佩思
I can wear my suit of armour, Elspeth.
好主意 亲爱的
Good idea, darling.
我们可以有一个主题 《仲夏夜之梦》怎么样?
We could have a theme.What about Midsummer Night's Dream?
很不错 -带一些放荡的仙女过来
Lovely. -Bring on the slutty fairies.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
菲利克斯
Felix.
你还好吧? -是的 怎么了?
Is everything okay?
Yes. Why?
你看起来似乎有点心烦意乱
You seem annoyed about something.
我没有心烦意乱
I'm not annoyed about anything.
好吧
Okay.
只是有些有悖伦理
It's just slightly bad form, that's all.
什么有悖伦理? -你以为呢
What's bad form? - What do you think?
跟维尼西亚乱搞 奥利
Getting with Venetia, Ollie.
你怎么会认为我跟维尼西亚乱搞?
What makes you think I got with Venetia?
法利看到你们两个了
Farleigh saw you two.
这简直太令人难堪了 伙计
It's just fucking cringe, mate.
你是我的朋友
I mean, really, you're my friend.
你应该多陪我才对
You're supposed to be here with me.
听着 我只是不想让维尼西亚难堪
Look, I didn't want to embarrass Venetia.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我看见她一个人在外面 所以就下楼去看看她有没有事
Well, I saw her... I saw her outside and I went down to see was she okay.
我猜她好像是误会我了
And I think she got the wrong end of the stick because...
因为她试图要吻我
she tried to kiss me.
我礼貌地拒绝了
And I politely steered her away.
法利说你们俩在互相啃对方
Farleigh said you two were practically eating each other.
你相信他?
Oh, and you believe him?
我和维尼西亚?
Me and Venetia?
拜托
Come on.
那你为什么不跟我说? -我只是…
Well, why didn't you tell me? - I just...
我觉得最好不要告诉你
I thought it would be nicer not to.
她醉得厉害 估计都不记得了
She was hammered. Probably doesn't remember.
她真让人难堪
She's so embarrassing.
该死的法利 真是个搅屎棍
And fucking Farleigh. What a little a shit stirrer.
总有人要来娱乐我们所有人
Well, someone has to entertain us all.
没错
Right.
所以我们才会爱他
That's why we love him.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
我以为艾迪的情况又要重演了
You know, I thought we had another Eddie situation.
艾迪? -是的
Eddie? - Yeah.
艾迪是我在学校最好的朋友
Eddie was my best friend at school.
然后他来跟我们住在一起
And he came to stay with us.
他有点…
And he, kind of,
对维尼西亚有了点意思
developed a little thing for Venetia,
然后…我不知道 所有事情都变得尴尬无比
and everything just got so awkward.
这毁了我们之间的友谊
Yeah, it, kind of, ruined our friendship.
我无法想象
I can imagine.
我不是说我妈妈不是
I'm not saying my mother isn't
谈钱时完全是愚蠢的。
completely idiotic when it comes to money.
你必须对她态度坚决
You just have to be firm with her.
我不能打电♥话♥拒绝她 菲利克斯
I can't call her and tell her no.
我知道 你说过 我能理解
I know. I know. You've said that.
不 你不理解
I know, I understand. - No, you don't.
这太丢人了 -这很难
You don't. It's humiliating. - It's very hard...
不好意思 可这真是糟透了
I'm sorry, but it's a bit fucking shitty.
你们为奥利弗举办两百人的派对
You're all throwing Oliver a party for 200 people
而我的老妈却蜗居在猪窝里
while my mother lives in squalor.
她住的地方可不是猪窝 伙计
Oh, she's hardly living in squalor, mate.
她付不起账单 所以会的
Well, she can't pay her bills, so she will be.
照这个情况下去 她离那不远了
Okay? At the rate she's going, she will be.
这正是老爸不想帮她的原因
Right, that's exactly why
他不希望让她吃白食
Dad's concerned about helping her.
他希望她能自力更生
He doesn't wanna enable her.
说得像真的一样
He wants her to learn to stand on her own two feet.
像他一样? - 法利。
Yeah, like he does? - Farleigh.
你知道是怎么回事 对吧?
I mean, you do know how this looks, right?
让我拿着乞讨的碗来投靠你
Making me come to you with a begging bowl.
你这是什么意思
What are you implying?
我想你知道我是什么意思 菲利克斯
I think you know what I'm implying, Felix.
你干嘛不去问利亚姆和约书亚?
Why don't you ask Liam and Joshua?
谁他妈是利亚姆和约书亚?
Who...Who the fuck are Liam and Joshua?
你的男仆们
Your footmen.
那真是…
Oh, that is...
这么说太卑鄙了 法利 我的天 -好吧
That is low, Farleigh.- Jesus Christ, mate. - Okay.
这就是你的目的吗?
Seriously, is that... Is that where
这下好了 -是的
you wanna take this? - Right.
把它变成比赛?
Make it a race thing?
你搞什么鬼?我们是你的家人
What the fuck? I mean, we're your family.
我们几乎没有注意到你跟我们的不同 或者类似的情况
We hardly even notice that you're different, or anything like that.
我从来不知道那些男仆的名字
Mmm. - I never know our footmen's names.
男仆的更换率是出了名的高
The turnover of a footman is notoriously high.
当然 -顺便说一句
Of course. - And by the way,
我的父亲已经比大多数人
my father has been more generous
都更慷慨了
than most people would be.
慷慨很多
A lot more.
但是…
But...
也许我们已经尽力了
maybe... maybe we've done all that we can.
当然 她父亲什么都不知道
How do you know her father, then?
你怎么知道她父亲是谁? -每个人都知道
How do you know who her father is? -Everyone knows.
菲利克斯警告你了?
Felix warned you off, then?
我知道 但你怎么知道的?
I know but how do you know?
也许我们只需要更加谨慎一点
Well, maybe we just need to be a bit more careful.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
太令人失望了
It's just so disappointing.
你不过是他的另一个玩具而已
You're just another one of his toys.
你不高兴
You're upset.
没有 别担心 老实说 我已经习惯了
Oh, don't worry. I'm used to it. Honestly.
我的意思是 他从来不喜欢分享他的玩具
I mean, he never liked sharing his toys.
谢谢
Thanks.
即使那些他不会再玩的玩具
Even the ones he doesn't want to play with any more.
嗨 你那帅儿子怎么样了?
Henry, how is your gorgeous son?
维尼西亚
维尼西亚
Venetia, Venetia...
该我先 你在我的左边 -不好意思
Me first. You're on my left. - I'm sorry.
当然
Of course.
你认识卡顿一家多久了?
So, how long have you known the Cattons for?
很久了 非常非常久了
Oh, forever. Forever and ever.
那你怎么… -我的丈夫是詹姆士的教子
And how... how did you... - My husband is James' godson.
你们结婚多久了?
How long have you been married?
很久了吗?
You've been married long?
是的
Yes.
真不错
为什么?
- Lovely. - Why?
为什么说真不错?
Erm... - Why would it be "lovely"?
那个人是个白♥痴♥
Hmm? - The man's an idiot.
来自海底
...from the ocean floor.
你懂我的意思吗?
Do you know what I mean?
你们有孩子吗? -是的
Have you got children? - Yes. Two.
两个 不 三个男孩
No, three. Three boys.
肯定让你忙坏了 -不 他们在学校
Must be a handful. - Well, no, they're at school.
这就是去学校的好处
That's the main thing about school,
你几乎不需要见到他们
you hardly ever have to see them.
哪里有… -亨利 亲爱的 帮我一下
Hen, darling, save me.
她有两个屁♥眼♥
The rumour was, she had two arseholes.
电影精选列表